Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
My warrior cat OCs!
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:03 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:54 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM

Old October 17th, 2023, 04:36 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1

---

Finally. Someone who was coming to visit that wasn't covered in blood. An ear twitching toward the entrance of the den, she turns her head to stare at the figure that has appeared. A curious tilt of her head is all she offers before a quiet 'come in'. The fear that already bubbles in her stomach from the thought of 'having a little chat' quickly subsides as the she-cat congratulates them both on their new ranking. Though she felt as though she had nothing to be congratulated for-- it was Gingerstar's decision, after all, she had just accepted his choice-- she nods appreciatively nonetheless. And then talk of herbs. Herbs! Sweet, sweet herbs! A sigh of relief eases the tension from her shoulders and she pads over to sit in front of the warrior, expression reading interested, if not a bit anxious.

"Are you offering some knowledge? Because I'll gladly take it."

koiviolet | @haunted peach // falconfeather | @els

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:54 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Sleekfur drifted back into consciousness. He struggled to open an eye, and he did so. He saw Bluefang being taken care of. Good. At least his friend would survive. He tried to swallow, but his throat was too dry. And he could still taste the nasty foxes blood. There was nothing he could do about the sour stench. It felt like recently there was nothing he could do about anything. He gasped for breath, choking on the air. He felt too weak to lift a paw, too thirsty to breathe, to hungry to speak. All he wanted was for something to end his suffering. If he died, so be it (please no). Just please, get it over with. The agony was shrouding his vision. He felt like the fox that he had recently ripped apart. His paw-holy crap, his paw-was the only thing on his mind. And Cherryswirl. Please, let her be alright. He didn't mind suffering through this if it meant Cherryswirl would survive. His eyelids started to close, maybe for the last time. He hoarsely whispered his goodbyes to the world...

@els @spookywynds @pumpkinbubble.

How would he go about this? He hadn't a clue on what to do in a situation like this. Sure, he had seen plenty of warriors and others with a missing limb, but never saw nor though he'd been doing the procedure himself. It took him a few heartbeats to get his mind together before he cleared his throat and looked down at the problem he was dealing with. Great damned stars above he was not ready for what he was about to do.

He winced slightly as he sliced away the rest of the muscle tendons that connects Sleekfur's limp paw to his still good leg. Once he had finally completed what he was doing, he grabbed some tansy and goldenrod (Tansypaw had though him how to use Tansy earlier) and chewed it up in a poultice, slathering it on Sleekfur's good leg and then wrapping cobweb tightly around the wounds, and then wrapping that in big leaves.

He grimaced, swiping his tongue over his lips a few times to get rid of the stark taste of the herbs. Falconf stepped back and looked over his work, sighing. "As good as I can get it, now.. poppy seeds." He looked over at Tansypaw for a moment, giving her an approving nod as he watched her finish before slipping back once more into the herb storage, searching through their small collection. Once he finally found the little small, black seeds he was looking for, he licked the bottom of his paw pad and dabbed it into the small pile, shaking of the excess until he had only 4 seeds. Wobbling back into the main den with only three paws, Falconfeather stopped infront of Sleekfur, easing him to wake up. 'Here, if you eat this I promise the pain'll go away, then you can rest easy for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Now KoiViolet had picked up a few things in her life, after all, she was sharp and tended to have a keen knowledge of a few herbs. The splotched molly didn't know what herbs Tansypaw and Falconfeather had picked up on in their time as medicine cats, but she sure hoped she had at least something to teach them. The den was bland, she should've brought something like a pretty shell from LionsBeach to decorate it with as it was quite recently built. "'ey, are you two busy? I 'anted to have a 'ittle bit o' a chat."

She shuffled her paws and waited for an answer, after she was given the go-ahead to come in, she cleared her throat as quietly as she could, "First o' all, congrats on the promotion." She Chuckled before continuing; "'econd o' all, I 'anted to have a bit o' a back an' forth 'bout herbs"

- @els @spookywynds
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

---

Finally. Someone who was coming to visit that wasn't covered in blood. An ear twitching toward the entrance of the den, she turns her head to stare at the figure that has appeared. A curious tilt of her head is all she offers before a quiet 'come in'. The fear that already bubbles in her stomach from the thought of 'having a little chat' quickly subsides as the she-cat congratulates them both on their new ranking. Though she felt as though she had nothing to be congratulated for-- it was Gingerstar's decision, after all, she had just accepted his choice-- she nods appreciatively nonetheless. And then talk of herbs. Herbs! Sweet, sweet herbs! A sigh of relief eases the tension from her shoulders and she pads over to sit in front of the warrior, expression reading interested, if not a bit anxious.

"Are you offering some knowledge? Because I'll gladly take it."

koiviolet | @haunted peach // falconfeather | @els

"Herbs?" Falconfeather spoke as he slipped in behind Tansypaw, looking between Koiviolet and his apprentice. They could always use the extra knowledge, especially since between the two, they only knew a handful of herbs. Easing himself to sit beside Tansypaw, settling down. Eyes turned up to Koiviolet. "I'll take it too, the more we both know, the better."

Honestly, he'd rather be asleep but knowledge was more important he guessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Shrike’kit / habit
the fledgling of a falcon
Habit had felt himself being jostled around for a while but his tired eyed refused to open. A whole new world of scents hit his nose and new voices…so loud. He squirmed slightly his green eyes flickering open slightly but closed a moment later again. Than the scent of herbs and warmth. He shuddered at the temperature change and let out a feeble mew in protest.

@els papa woke the child

He gently set the kit down in an empty nest, and checked the little scrap over more than once. 'He's fine, he's gonna live.." Falconfeather mumbled to himself as he slipped into the storage, rummaging through things before he found what he was looking for, a few small dark berries. Scooping two in his paw, he returned quickly back to the side of the little kit, gently nudging him with a paw. "Hey, wake up.. eat this berries and they'll make you feel better." If he could get the kit to wake up and eat the berries, he could do a more thorough check on it.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:05 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Shrikekit / habit
the voice of a male entered his ears and he was placed down. With a displeased grumble he opened his mouth to chew on the berries for a moment green eyes half lidded looked around in confusion. Last he remembered he was out in the cold yet somehow he was found and dragged into a dark place that smelled of herbs and the moss underneath him reminded him a lot of Toby’s den in the creepy woods. T-Toby? he meowed uncertainly. Sure the voice was WAYYY different and they didn’t stutter nor did he hear any cracks from said cat.

No your not Toby your somebody else. he murmured quietly.
@els

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 17th, 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:25 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur wobbled in and out of consciousness, but this time mostly out. However, a scratching pain brought him back, viciously. His eyes flew open, ignoring the ache they caused him. He screamed as loud as he could from the absolute agony, however, it wasn't loud, as his throat was too dry to produce sound and it came out as a hoarse croak. But, that didn't reduce the pain one single bit. With great pain, he moved his neck to look down, where he saw his paw being cut off. His eyes widened even more. He gritted his teeth as another tendon was bitten. He closed his eyes, sweat dripping, as tears welled in his eyes. The last liquid still in him. He suddenly felt lightheaded, den roof above him swirling, but the pain in his paw seemed to quell, as he drifted into unconsciousness.

Sleekfur was nudged awake soon after. The pain in his paw was a little better, and he felt something being pressed against it. He saw the small black seeds, and immediately knew what they were, he had been taught what these along with cobwebs were as a kit. Before the medicine cat finished speaking, he gratefully licked them up, and with immense difficulty swallowed them, almost choking from the dryness of his mouth. He let out a faint, throaty, whisper. "Wa...ter...pleez." He closed his eyes, relishing the feeling of the pain fading away as his mind swam.

Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 17th, 2023, 11:26 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

34/200

---

The weak cry for water draws her attention. Bluefang was as good as he was gonna get for the time being, with her current skill set. Sleekfur, however... Though Falconfeather did all he was capable of, she was still determined to help out in any way she could. So she glances back at her patient and offers a small, nervous smile.

"Get some rest, alright? I can bring you some water too, if you need it. Just, uh, give me a second."

Deciding priorities was so difficult but Sleekfur's throat sounded so dry and painful. He needed it more right now. The young she-cat makes her way back over to the dwindling collection of moss and lifts a piece to set into the nearby water supply. After it soaks up enough-- or what she thinks is enough, anyway-- she takes it back into her mouth and trots over to Sleekfur. She speaks around the piece of moss holding it over his face.

"Here-- open yer mouf. I got wat-er."

falconfeather | @els // sleekfur | @spooky sleek. // bluefang | @pumpkinbubble.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 17th, 2023, 11:30 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

34/200

---

The weak cry for water draws her attention. Bluefang was as good as he was gonna get for the time being, with her current skill set. Sleekfur, however... Though Falconfeather did all he was capable of, she was still determined to help out in any way she could. So she glances back at her patient and offers a small, nervous smile.

"Get some rest, alright? I can bring you some water too, if you need it. Just, uh, give me a second."

Deciding priorities was so difficult but Sleekfur's throat sounded so dry and painful. He needed it more right now. The young she-cat makes her way back over to the dwindling collection of moss and lifts a piece to set into the nearby water supply. After it soaks up enough-- or what she thinks is enough, anyway-- she takes it back into her mouth and trots over to Sleekfur. She speaks around the piece of moss holding it over his face.

(Sorry for short post!)

*Bluefang laid his head down and closed his eyes, wanting water too, but not saying anything*
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:49 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Stars damn it! I should've brought some of the herbs so they know what they look like n' all She thought bitterly to herself before sitting down and curling her tail around her paws ever so elegantly. "I mean if ya 'anna call it that, sure. I was 'oping for more of a uh, trade o' knowledge. An' I don't know what y'all know and Don't n' all so.."

- @els @spookywynds ueue so sloppy

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old October 18th, 2023, 08:38 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Shrikekit / habit
the voice of a male entered his ears and he was placed down. With a displeased grumble he opened his mouth to chew on the berries for a moment green eyes half lidded looked around in confusion. Last he remembered he was out in the cold yet somehow he was found and dragged into a dark place that smelled of herbs and the moss underneath him reminded him a lot of Toby’s den in the creepy woods. T-Toby? he meowed uncertainly. Sure the voice was WAYYY different and they didn’t stutter nor did he hear any cracks from said cat.

No your not Toby your somebody else. he murmured quietly.
@els

His head tipped at the little kit's voice. "Of course I'm not Toby, I'on know who the hell that is," Falconfeather spoke gently, nodding as the brown kit ate the berries. "Yeah, eat those, after a while they'll make you feel a bit better." The little dude looked, scrawny, frail, and smell heavily of sorrel, nose wrinkling at the slight vomit smell coming from Habit. A little lavender or mint could fix that, but for now, the health of Habit was more concerning to Falcon than anything. The silver cat's nose twitched as he settled a little more comfortable in front of Habit, watching him.

"What's your name kid?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Sleekfur wobbled in and out of consciousness, but this time mostly out. However, a scratching pain brought him back, viciously. His eyes flew open, ignoring the ache they caused him. He screamed as loud as he could from the absolute agony, however, it wasn't loud, as his throat was too dry to produce sound and it came out as a hoarse croak. But, that didn't reduce the pain one single bit. With great pain, he moved his neck to look down, where he saw his paw being cut off. His eyes widened even more. He gritted his teeth as another tendon was bitten. He closed his eyes, sweat dripping, as tears welled in his eyes. The last liquid still in him. He suddenly felt lightheaded, den roof above him swirling, but the pain in his paw seemed to quell, as he drifted into unconsciousness.

Sleekfur was nudged awake soon after. The pain in his paw was a little better, and he felt something being pressed against it. He saw the small black seeds, and immediately knew what they were, he had been taught what these along with cobwebs were as a kit. Before the medicine cat finished speaking, he gratefully licked them up, and with immense difficulty swallowed them, almost choking from the dryness of his mouth. He let out a faint, throaty, whisper. "Wa...ter...pleez." He closed his eyes, relishing the feeling of the pain fading away as his mind swam.

Quote:

34/200

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

(Sorry for short post!)

*Bluefang laid his head down and closed his eyes, wanting water too, but not saying anything*
Good, he was awake at least. Falconfeather turned to get some damp moss and carried it to Bluefang. It seemed both he and Tansypaw had did their best, and from his understanding, both would live. Once Bluefang had gotten his fill of the water, Falcon laid it beside the blue warrior and turned back towards Tansypaw. "If you can handle babysitting these two, which I'm sure won't be a problem since they can't really do anything, I'm going to see if Cherryswirl is done speaking with Gingerstar yet, her paw and cuts looked bad and I'd hate for them to get infected." His tail flicked as he spoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

Stars damn it! I should've brought some of the herbs so they know what they look like n' all She thought bitterly to herself before sitting down and curling her tail around her paws ever so elegantly. "I mean if ya 'anna call it that, sure. I was 'oping for more of a uh, trade o' knowledge. An' I don't know what y'all know and Don't n' all so.."

- @els @spookywynds ueue so sloppy
Trade? He could do that, easy. Falconfeather tilted his head. "We can trade sure, I'm not against have others who know herbs. In the event that either me or Tansypaw gets hurt bad, or both of us, it would be wise to have some knowledge about basic medicines. I'll go ahead and say I know juniper berries, goldenrod, burdock root, and blessed thistle. I don't know all of what Tansy knows but I know at least it's tansy, thyme, and watermint, I think? So, what do you want to teach us? I'll gladly teach you anything I know."

character hoard

Old October 18th, 2023, 01:26 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Falconfeather?" Larkwing's voice shook as she poked her head into the den, she needed to keep her composure, to not crumble under the weight of the situation. "Falconfeather, I need you to come with me right now... it's important. No need to bring any herbs... they won't help." She said and turned tail to head back to the leader's den.

[ falcon - @els ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 18th, 2023, 01:32 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

What..? He poked his head out of the back of the den where his nest was, blinking sleep from his eyes. "Larkwing, what is i- I- .. okay .. ?" He hadn't even had a a chance tk finish anything before the deputy shot off, leaving her brother by himself with confusion. Falconfeather shook his head an yawned, padded quickly off after her with worry clouding his gaze as he headed towards the leader's den. He could smell the scent of death, even this far from the den. He thoughts raced an what it could be, but just followed silently.

@FrostyGalaxy

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; October 18th, 2023 at 02:27 PM.