ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2023, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Darksong would walk in with a limp in her right front paw and there was a huge gash in it and she needed it cleaned out before it got infected from her most recent patrol with Mistypaw and she knew that if she didn't get it cleaned out soon she could be in very big trouble with losing the paw
"Hey FalconFeather do you mind checking out my paw there's a gash right on my paw pad and I don't need it getting infected".
(@els)
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:06 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
Darksong would walk in with a limp in her right front paw and there was a huge gash in it and she needed it cleaned out before it got infected from her most recent patrol with Mistypaw and she knew that if she didn't get it cleaned out soon she could be in very big trouble with losing the paw
"Hey FalconFeather do you mind checking out my paw there's a gash right on my paw pad and I don't need it getting infected".
(@els)
// Hi, would you mind filling out a form here please? Thank you!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 11th, 2023, 11:26 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
(@els)
"Coming!"

The medicine cat's voice rang from the back of the den, near the herb storage as slipped back into the main part of the den, his nose twitching at the irony scent of blood that wafted over him. Oh goody, his first patient. "Whaddya cut it on? Not that it matters really just wanna know." He said as he held her paw in his own, examining the gash. It was deep, but not to deep, nothing to life threating for her. "I'll be back. Hold it up so no dirt gets in it. And lick it clean."

Turning away and not waiting to see if Darksong complied, he slipped back into the herb storage and carefully grabbing a little bit of cobwebs, some big leaves, and some dock leaves before slipping back out and and placing the cobwebs down on the smooth den floor. He took the dock leaves in his mouth and chewed them into a pulp then looked up at her as he took her paw again. "Hold 'till," He mumbled around the concoction in his mouth. Falconfeather grimaced at the taste and then spat the chewed-up leaves onto the warrior's wound, ignoring any little squeaks of pain or movement she made as he worked the gooey green stuff into the gash. Once he had did as much as he saw was fit, the healer grabbed the cobwebs and wrapped it around her paw, then wrapped the leaves around her paw. A grin on his maw as he looked up at Darksong with shining green eyes. 'There, good as new. Make sure be careful with that paw and don't put any pressure on it. You're excused from patrols for the time being. Come back to me or Tawnypaw in the morning when you wake up to check on it, alright?"

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:00 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Bluestone Padded into the medicine den calmly, he looked around before calling out"tansypaw?" he called out seeing that falconfeather is busy, he finally decided to get the rat bites checked, like gingerstar said.
@spookywynds

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:21 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post
Bluestone Padded into the medicine den calmly, he looked around before calling out"tansypaw?" he called out seeing that falconfeather is busy, he finally decided to get the rat bites checked, like gingerstar said.
@spookywynds

tansypaw // she/her // 10 moons
purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1

---

Oh boy, here we go. First ever patient. You can do this Tansypaw! Don't back down from a challenge. As the tom approaches her, she tilts her head at him, taking note of the way he's walking. A slight limp. A leg injury? Standing to her paws, she approaches and circles him, curious eyes finding the source of the visit. Some kind of bite? Maybe rat or squirrel. It looked familiar enough to what she had dealt with when they had been rebuilding Riverclan's camp a moon ago. Hopefully if it was the same thing she would be able to help out no problem!

"Hi there... Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

---

Oh boy, here we go. First ever patient. You can do this Tansypaw! Don't back down from a challenge. As the tom approaches her, she tilts her head at him, taking note of the way he's walking. A slight limp. A leg injury? Standing to her paws, she approaches and circles him, curious eyes finding the source of the visit. Some kind of bite? Maybe rat or squirrel. It looked familiar enough to what she had dealt with when they had been rebuilding Riverclan's camp a moon ago. Hopefully if it was the same thing she would be able to help out no problem!

"Hi there... Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

Bluestone perked as Tansypaw came over and circled him to find the source of the problem. His head tilted as the medicine cat apprentice finally spoke"got bit by 2 rats during rebuilding, Gingerstar told me to get this checked out like a moon ago and i kept forgetting so i'm finally stopping by to see if you could help me, does it look bad?" the tom answered and questioned curiously in a relaxed tone.

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:39 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post
"Coming!"

The medicine cat's voice rang from the back of the den, near the herb storage as slipped back into the main part of the den, his nose twitching at the irony scent of blood that wafted over him. Oh goody, his first patient. "Whaddya cut it on? Not that it matters really just wanna know." He said as he held her paw in his own, examining the gash. It was deep, but not to deep, nothing to life threating for her. "I'll be back. Hold it up so no dirt gets in it. And lick it clean."

Turning away and not waiting to see if Darksong complied, he slipped back into the herb storage and carefully grabbing a little bit of cobwebs, some big leaves, and some dock leaves before slipping back out and and placing the cobwebs down on the smooth den floor. He took the dock leaves in his mouth and chewed them into a pulp then looked up at her as he took her paw again. "Hold 'till," He mumbled around the concoction in his mouth. Falconfeather grimaced at the taste and then spat the chewed-up leaves onto the warrior's wound, ignoring any little squeaks of pain or movement she made as he worked the gooey green stuff into the gash. Once he had did as much as he saw was fit, the healer grabbed the cobwebs and wrapped it around her paw, then wrapped the leaves around her paw. A grin on his maw as he looked up at Darksong with shining green eyes. 'There, good as new. Make sure be careful with that paw and don't put any pressure on it. You're excused from patrols for the time being. Come back to me or Tawnypaw in the morning when you wake up to check on it, alright?"
"Ok thank you soo much"..
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:39 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

Bluestone perked as Tansypaw came over and circled him to find the source of the problem. His head tilted as the medicine cat apprentice finally spoke"got bit by 2 rats during rebuilding, Gingerstar told me to get this checked out like a moon ago and i kept forgetting so i'm finally stopping by to see if you could help me, does it look bad?" the tom answered and questioned curiously in a relaxed tone.

---

"Why in the world did you wait so long if he told you a moon ago?"

Seriously, could he be any dumber? Was this gonna be a common thing? Cats getting hurt and then being stupid about it? Sigh. Moving in closer, she crouches against the ground and gives the wounds a closer look, taking a curious sniff. Didn't seem like it was too bad-- struggling to heal up by the looks of it but infection hadn't set in just yet. If the idiot waited around any longer than he already had then it would definitely be a different story. Heaving a sigh, she stands back up.

"I'm gonna clean it up a little bit. Looks like it's healing up alright but just to be sure I'll get something on it and wrap it up."

As if to assure herself, she nods, and trots off toward herb storage.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

---

"Why in the world did you wait so long if he told you a moon ago?"

Seriously, could he be any dumber? Was this gonna be a common thing? Cats getting hurt and then being stupid about it? Sigh. Moving in closer, she crouches against the ground and gives the wounds a closer look, taking a curious sniff. Didn't seem like it was too bad-- struggling to heal up by the looks of it but infection hadn't set in just yet. If the idiot waited around any longer than he already had then it would definitely be a different story. Heaving a sigh, she stands back up.

"I'm gonna clean it up a little bit. Looks like it's healing up alright but just to be sure I'll get something on it and wrap it up."

As if to assure herself, she nods, and trots off toward herb storage.

Bluestone perked at the words of tansypaw, yup how dumb of him to keep forgetting when gingerstar told him to get it checked out. The tom sighed"i got caught up in the rebuilding and other things i'm sorry" he said getting tensed, the tom nodded as tansypaw said she was gonna getsomething to wrap his leg

Old October 11th, 2023, 06:21 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw

The young molly hurried into the medicine den, her uncle draped over her back. "You're safe now, Uncle Bluefang." She mumbled to him before crouching down and sliding him into the nest, hoping that the other cats followed suit. "Falconfeather? Tansypaw? There were a few foxes out on the territory, and Bluefang is hurt really bad." She hoped that even with their minimal herb knowledge, they could still save her uncle.

[ @Dust @Spooky sleek @pumpkinbubble. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @els @spookywynds ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread