Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2020, 05:46 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Finpaw

At the sound of approaching pawsteps, Ribbitpaw perked his ears, but didn't turn his head until he was sure the incoming cat had intent to sit with him. Once the other feline had settled, he recognized him as Finpaw, a fellow apprentice who he'd never quite talked to before. Now, when he came to this meeting, socializing hadn't exactly been among his plans. His intent had been more along the lines of simply sitting and listening. Yet, at the same time, perhaps some interaction with someone else could prove beneficial. It could give him a chance to work on both his social skills and involvement in the clan. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Hello." He paused and dipped his head in a polite greeting. "No, I don't mind at all."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; July 13th, 2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Mumble @Starfall @Wings @hope @Arie
[late sorry]

Cloudberry thought this was it. No more pain and she would just get to raise her kits with Mountainmist and they would finally have a happy family. But no... the last kit, he wasn't moving. Wasn't he just fine when he was born? She didn't want to admit it. No, because it wasn't posable. The pudgy queen would lick the heads of all her kits as the began to suckle but she paused at the fifth kit. He looked like he was sleeping... but she knew he wasn't.
"Ehm.." Cloudberry cleared her through, ignoring the tears that ran down her face. She wasn't crying. It was just her eyes' way of showing she wasn't happy. Swallowing the build up of saliva in her mouth she would rest her damp muzzle on the little ginger and white molly suckling against her. "Bumblekit..." That was fitting for her already business and coloring. She moved over to the other little molly. "..Deerkit." Cloudberry breathed pressing her nose to the fawn colored kit. Fawn was used more often then Deer and Cloudberry didn't want her kits getting mixed up with someone else's. "Honeykit." She announced moving over to the first tom, his honey colored fur earning his name. He would take after her in size it looked... "...Sugarkit.." Cloudberry continued, pressing her now dripping muzzle on the almost white tom. Despite her never actually seeing sugar she was sure this name fit the tom. If not he could change it...
Now sniffling, the mostly white queen turned to her last son. The one that didn't make it. Cured stars taking him away. Because the pain of labor wasn't enough apparently! "And, he... he is Lionkit.." She decided. He would be a lion in StarClan even if they took him from her before he could even speak.
Pulling back from him she would look at her living kits. Bumblekit, Deerkit, Sugarkit, Honeykit. Why give her a fifth kit just to take him away? She was just fine with four... Cloudberry pulled her tail over the four kits at her belly before turning her tired tear filled gaze to Mountainmist. Her pale blue eyes reflecting the dim light in the den. For once, she was at a lost of words...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:27 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Ashkit curled up in her nest. She was tired

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:29 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Pumpkinpuff strolled into the clearing with a hun in her throat and a spark in her step! Practically dancing, she carried the plump pigeon in her mouth to the clearing center, behind her a trail of its soft little feathers followed behind. No doubt some lil balls of mischievous would collect them right up!
Her bright green eyes spotted Fennel-somethingNrather. Pumpkinpuff made her way over, their fiery tail swaying behind them like a proud flag on its pole. "Good Mornin', sweet cheeks! Awfully nice new leaf we be havin', don't we?" She purred, words falling off her tongue like sweet honey.

@chaton
Fennelhaze was minding her own business for once. She'd just woken up from a long nap and was still feeling quite groggy. Being greeted by Pumpkinpuff came quite suddenly to her, causing her to jump in surprise.
"U-uhh... yeah! New-leaf. It's good... mhmm." Fennelhaze meowed haphazardly, still trying to get her bearings straight. Why was the one day she wasn't ready for the day she finally met someone who could match her energy? Typical. She'd have to wake up a bit more, but after taking a moment to stretch, she turned back to Pumpkinpuff, tired smile ever-present. "Thanks for the wake-up call, you've got a lovely voice." Fennelhaze laughed quietly. "What did you need me for, dear? I'm pretty useless 'till I've had some food." Her fluffy tail flicked in amusement as she took a seat. What a way to start the day!
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:38 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar nodded her thanks to Beastspark for handling the Dewpaw situation. That little brat was not worth all the trouble he caused. If he didn't shut his mouth, he'd be in trouble.
"Cats of ShadowClan," she began, her voice powerful and proud. "It is my honor to announce that we have an apprentice who has passed his final assessment and proved his worth to this Clan. Blackpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], come forward to receive your warrior name."

She hoped this would boost morale at least a little bit. Warrior ceremonies were so few and far between these days, and the ratio of warriors to apprentices was concerning.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:51 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

----Whisperkit----

A warrior ceremony? Ceremony... Tears sprang to his eyes as he thought about his apprentice ceremony, which originally wasn't due for a good moon or three but was now probably delayed because of the monster in the elders' den. He forced himself to blink them away, though - crying wouldn't help anyone, certainly not himself, and certainly not his mom, who was already distressed enough.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:23 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
”Cuz I’m not a good cat.”
"That's a lie! You're a great cat!" Darkkit frowns at Blackpaw.

Baby, my phone!

Old July 13th, 2020, 07:52 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"That's a lie! You're a great cat!" Darkkit frowns at Blackpaw.
“Darkkit no I...” He paused looking down at her, “I’m just not ok.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:56 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded to Thornpaw's confirmation to say that they got those down. Moving onto the fun part, she went onto her belly and stuck her tail out. She crawled around fast.
Thornpaw was silent, trying to think. What could it be?
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:58 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw stepped forward tenitivly, suddenly unsure of his actions.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread