ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Myling
Today 10:27 AM

Old January 19th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

"I see. Just be careful, while you can have friends with the other Clans I wouldn't recommend becoming close or meeting often, it can seem very suspicious. Plus, you may have to face them in battle and having attachments like that can be hard," Shimmerbird explained, her own mind flashing to Snowypaw. While she had enjoyed talking to the WindClan apprentice at that one gathering, she also knew if WindClan and RiverClan were at war she would not hesitate to defend her Clan, friend or not. "I can walk you back to camp if you'd like?"

@LeoDaLeaf @I draw war cats

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

[Hazelcloud, She/her]

Oh Rabbit-dung… Hazelcloud thought. Hazelcloud made sure she seemed as calm and non-aggressive as possible, making sure her fur lie flat.

“I understand if you have to go Pumpkinsprout” She meowed. Hopefully she would be able to explain soon that they probably shouldn’t be meeting if Shimmerbird didn’t.

“I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble” She said. It shouldn’t matter anyway She thought. Pumpkinsprout probably wouldn’t fight anyways being in the nursery with her kits, and one friendship shouldn’t be what causes a battle anyways.
@NinjaBloss @LeoDaLeaf
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:45 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

The tabby turned back to look at Hazelcloud surely I would never need to face her in battle- I mean, I don't have much training so I probably wouldn't be taken in a battle.. but what if Windclan attacks us- what would I do then..? Hazelcloud wouldn't hurt my kits.. right.? PumpkinSprout looked frightened which only made her want to stay with Hazelcloud longer.

She turned back to ShimmerBird, she didn't know many cats in Riverclan besides Wisteriapool and Kestrelstar and even then Wisteriapool is too busy doing warrior stuff and Kestrelstar is well- leader- so their too busy as well. PumpkinSprout didn't really know ShimmerBird, sure they had shared a quick hello or a nod but not much more than that. Hazelcloud is practically my only friend in the clans..

PumpkinSprout mouthed Tomorrow? to Hazelcloud before padding up to ShimmerBird "sure.." she turned back with sad eyes and mumbled "see you next time.." before padding across the border into Riverclan territory, her fluffy tail dragging on the frozen ground.

@I draw war cats @NinjaBloss

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Shimmerbird eyed the WindClan molly shortly before giving a small dip of her head in appreciation that she hadn't escalated the encounter before turning back to Pumpkinsprout. "No need to look frightened, I apologize if I made you nervous. It's unlikely we'll get into any fights with WindClan and you won't get in trouble for a friendship, it's just always a good thing to keep in mind," she explained, giving the queen a reassuring smile before leading her back to camp.

@LeoDaLeaf @I draw war cats

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 19th, 2022, 06:42 PM

[Hazelcloud, She/her]

Hazelcloud nodded. Tomorrow She silently agreed. All she could do then was pad away. Hopefully Pumpkinsprout would still want to meet after knowing that they probably shouldn’t
@LeoDaLeaf @NinjaBloss

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; January 19th, 2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:43 PM
somehow still here

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby padded off of Riverclan territory, more carefully this time. ShimmerBird seemed mad that I was meeting up with Hazelcloud... I hope that I don't get caught again. PumpkinSprout hated being yelled at by anyone, let alone her own Clan mates. She sighed, Kestrelstar had managed to find Wrenkit but now Whisperkit was no where to be seen, every cat in camp thought she was a horrible mother and yet Kestrelstar keeps bringing kits to her to look after during Clan meetings.

The tabby padded across the valley into Windclan territory and sat down. Would Hazelcloud show up? What if her friend was scared they would be found again and didn't show up..?

Her mind drifted from her friend back to her missing daughter, at least when Wrenkit went missing we found a scent trail but this time.. PumpkinSprout had looked all over Riverclan territory, in every nook and cranny, and yet there had been no sign of the white kit. Perhaps Hazelcloud will help me surch Windclan territory...

@I draw war cats

Last edited by Apollo.; January 26th, 2022 at 07:44 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:51 PM
chirps

Kestrelstar heaved a sigh as he followed the scent trail out of camp. He had noticed something off about Pumpkinsprout the last time he'd seen her in camp, almost as if there was a faint trace of... WindClan? He was beginning to regret taking the queen into RiverClan, though he supposed he couldn't fault her too hard. Still, it irritated to him to end that she would go back towards the border so soon after being told not to.

Already the queen had crossed over to WindClan territory and the leader let out a small growl. "Pumpkinsprout, get back over here now." His voice was loud, commanding, and his eyes flared with anger. Great stars above, he did not need his cats trespassing onto the territory of the one Clan they were allies with.

// @LeoDaLeaf [ having kestrel step in since this is the second time pumpkin has gone to the border ]

Last edited by spade; January 26th, 2022 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:14 PM
somehow still here

-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout spun around, her fur standing up as Kestrelstar growled at her. Fear flashed in her green eyes, Any cat would have been bad- but Kestrelstar is worse! she started to panic. What if Kestrelstar kicks her out, what if Wrenkit , Softkit and Sparkkit get punished, what if.. hundreds of thoughts spun around her head like birds in a panic.

Oh starclan this is going to be bad! the orange tabby shakily padded over the border towards Kestrelstar, every bone in her body screaming to turn and run. I thought ShimmerBird said she wasn't going to say anything! compared to Kestrelstar the orange tabby was quite small and this made PumpkinSprout panic even more. Her round ears flattened against her head and she looked a mixture of sad, frightened and annoyed.

She turned her head to look back towards Windclan territory, What if Hazelcloud hates me..? What if I never find Whisperkit... What if Wrenkit, Softkit and Sparkkit hate me for being disloyal.. PumpkinSprout looked at her paws, only half of the reason why she was heading into Windclan territory was to speak with Hazelcloud. She was hoping to find Whisperkit. Wrenkit had been acting weird ever since Whisperkit went missing, PumpkinSprout was constantly blaming herself for the disappearances of her kits, and Softkit and Sparkkit hadn't even spoken to her since Wrenkit went missing.. Im a terrible mother...

@spade @I draw war cats

Last edited by Apollo.; January 26th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
Old January 27th, 2022, 06:54 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Egasl @Jay
[No worries! I got us an extension, though I don't know when]
She was slightly disappointed that Looncry didn't show up, but it was fine. The real problem was that she had to take charge now, something Bristletail didn't like the idea of. She'd much rather be a willing follower than some sort of glorious leader. Yep, the spotlight was not for her. She smiled at Sunpaw, her enthusiasm leaching into Bristletail's mind. "Then let's go!" The words were falsely cheery, but that was fine, it was better than the nervous undertone that was usually implied.

The walk to Sedgewater Valley was as queit and uneventful as always, though Bristletail took the time to listen to the birds. She liked birds, thought they sounded nice. She didn't like to eat them, which made the singing of nuthatches and finches just out of reach more bareable. "Here we are! Do you think we should split up and each go one way? Or..." She trailed off, the uncertainty she had been waiting to appear making its first attempt at breaking her wall of compusure. But it was fine. It would be fine.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; January 31st, 2022 at 10:06 AM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 09:08 AM

[Hazelcloud, She/her]

Hazelcloud padded near the border to see Pumkinsprout and Kestrelstar. Panicking, she quickly padded up to the two. She would probably have to lie to get her and Pumpkinsprout out of this…

She dipped her head to Kestrelstar, “Hello, Kestrelstar, I apologize if there’s any problem—“She meowed respectfully,”—I’m trying to help Pumpkinsprout find her lost kit” She told the half-truth. They would be fine though, right? Hazelcloud was an alright liar.

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; February 2nd, 2022 at 10:00 AM.