Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 03:53 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Frogpaw

Frogpaw strolled over to the Highbranch.
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Arie

Doepaw's statement about expression and conversation leading to growth and development abruptly struck him like a stone. It was evidently true. Even this conversation, for example, carried the value of self-development. It had taken a route down the path containing the deeper topics of life, and was bringing up some eminently refined points. The comments which Doepaw made... a large amount of them were igniting new ideas and goals in his mind. It seemed that the longer they talked, the more he was becoming aware of his own faults, and discovering ways to become a more well-rounded cat. Had he not bumped into Doepaw today... who knew how long he would've continued on living in his own little ignorant and uptight bubble. Maybe some day, he could thank her for... opening his mind to new ideas. But for now, he still needed to work on it himself and get his life figured out. Despite the fact that he was already more matured than some of the other apprentices, he still had a long way to go in life. Change certainly wouldn't happen overnight. But, all that was besides the point. He gave no reply to the first few statements, still being caught up in his thought process. But, what snapped him back was the retaliation to the part about seeing. In retrospect, his diction there was rather... poor. And though this was his first time really learning anything about the lives of those who lacked sight, he still felt particularly awful for the way which his words had unintentionally irritated Doepaw. It was as if he'd expected himself to know better, despite the fact that he had never previously come into contact with subject. But... what he was learning so far from her... about things like sensing, and "seeing" without actually being able to see... it was all very intriguing. Perhaps today was the day he could truly get to know what the life of a blind cat was like. "Once again, I sincerely apologize. I've never spoken to, or even come across, any other blind cat before, but I promise I am not trying to put you down or say anything rude." With a thoughtful pause, he pondered upon whether or not to launch a question which suddenly resounded in his head. On one paw, he'd rather not further tick her off and ruin this conversation by continuing on this topic. And yet... at the same time, would continuing to live in a pattern of ignorance be any better? No. So perhaps it would be best to move past that stage and into a place of understanding, that is, if Doepaw was willing to comply. "I have a rather strange question to ask... It is... if you would would possibly be willing to... further enlighten me on the experiences and hardships of a blind cat? I would much rather learn as much as possible now, rather than continue on uninformed and inadvertently saying anything which may be perceived as offensive. I completely understand if you'd rather not talk about it, but I do feel quite awful for the mishaps in my speech and would like to... expand my understanding."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

Feeling the pressure of Mouseleap's weight pinning him on his side, Ribbitpaw assumed he was clear to go. And so, like his mentor had instructed, he hastily let himself go as limp and flattened to the ground as possible, before speedily wriggling around and freeing himself of the grasp. With most of his body out from beneath, he pushed himself fully out with his hindlegs and stood up, shaking the dirt from his pelt. "Was that alright?"
~Mouseleap~
Once she felt Ribbitpaw go limp, her paws automatically loosened their grip on him letting him wiggle away. “That was very good. But try to pretend that you are dead and give it a bit more time.” Mouseleap instructed while beckoning Foggypaw to come forward.

_____
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw crouched while waiting to be pinned. Once she was pinned, Foggypaw struggled then went limp and then forgetting to roll away... she tickled Mouseleap.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Ambivert

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw gave a frown. “I hugged someone who looked like they needed a hug because everyone needs a hug. Then my ear started sweating even when I didn’t exercise it. So did my nose but red sweat only comes out when you exercise right?” Foggypaw explained unsure about her missing chunk of her left ear. Thankfully the whole thing wasn’t ripped out.

{ @Moon Lily @Wings }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:39 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Forestfrost padded over and sat down neatly, sitting as far away from Lionsone as possible.
~~
Lionstone walked over keeping his eyes peeled for the two horrible apprentices
~~
Spiritkit poked her head out from the what she now knew was called a nursery
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hope @Mumble ]

----Bravedawn----

Oh, wonderful, stuck on a patrol with an apprentice who got constantly distracted and a warrior she didn't know. This couldn't take any rough turns at all. With a grunt, she rose to her paws and stalked over to the camp entrance to wait for her patrol-mates. Hopefully, they would arrive soon. Then they could get this over with faster.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; July 12th, 2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Thornpaw nodded. "You guessed it the second time and then changed your answer" she told Foggypaw.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw gave a nod of understanding to Thornpaw. “Ah okay then!” Foggypaw replied, “That was a pretty good impression though!” Foggypaw took Thornpaw’s place ready to do her part.

She looked at the prey pile and looked at the forest. Seeing a tiny lizard dart, she picked the lizard. Turning back to Thornpaw, Foggypaw blinked 1 time.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

~MoonPaw~

Moonpaw happily padded up to the group of cats waiting for the meeting to start
{Open}

~StormHeart~

Stormheart trotted up to the high branch, sitting next to some of the apprentices. Maybe today he would get an apprentice of his own.
{Open to Apprentices or kits}

Last edited by Dawneye; July 12th, 2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 04:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

dreampaw let out a soft grown -- of course she was with bravedawn... and, who was that other person? lightstrike? whoever they were. it wasn't like they could make this group any more dysfunctional anyway. hrm, she'd do her best, anyway. maybe bravedawn was in a good mood today. padding over slowly to bravedawn, the apprentice took her time, appearing at the camp entrance in a good 2-3 minutes since the time her name was called. "what took ya so long, bravedawn?" she asked once she was near her mentor, glancing around in search of their other patrol member.
// @Slushie @Mumble

Last edited by panchiko; July 12th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Citrusflower padded out of the nursery. The molly had heard her sister call a clan meeting. The forever queen padded over to the crowd of cats and sat alongside them. This would be the first time in a while she didn't stay by the nursery.

Oakkit padded after his adopted mother, keeping close to her in case anything goes wrong. The young kit glanced around to see if one of his sisters would be out. Oakkit followed Citrusflower over to the clan mates. Hee sat down right beside her and she licked his head.

Ebonypaw glanced over at their mother with a frown like they always did. They decided they wouldn't go over to their mother today. It looked like Citrusflower already had some company.

Aldertrail just sat down by the warriors den and looked over at Icestar. He usually didn't sit with his clanmates during these meetings.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread