Today 09:36 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:27 PM

Old January 15th, 2022, 10:25 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

[Hazelcloud, She/her]

“No, your a great mother, I’m sure of it” She meowed. “I know she’ll be found soon” She insisted.

“And there’s plenty of cats in the Clans that could find her, so surely she’ll be found soon” Hazelcloud meowed. Hazelcloud felt great sympathy for her,.

“And I will search for her aswell, I promise” Hazelcloud assured her.
@LeoDaLeaf
Old January 15th, 2022, 01:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @#rev, @InsertCoolNameHere

>Goosefury<
The scarred tom shot Sparrowskip a look as he spoke his piece. In Goosefury's mind, this cat had had all of the chances he deserved, but sure, fine, whatever. He raised a forepaw and flexed his claws, as if further solidifying Sparrowskip's ending threat. Yeah, that was more like it.

As Horsetail spat at the two of them his hackles rose and he took a step forward, pupil narrowing into an angry sliver. "Says the one who can't choose between his child and a traitor," he snarled. "Think before you speak or I'll make sure you never speak again."

He glanced over at Silverspot as the she-cat began to retreat and scoffed. Yeah, the poor kid did deserve better, and they were going to get it now that their traitor of a mother wasn't around. Horsetail continued yapping and he couldn't help but roll his single eye. "I dont care who you see as long as it isn't someone who's about as valuable as a pile of crowfood. Now make your choice already. Are you staying or going?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 15th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Horsetail looked at the ground, there was no way he was leaving River Clan. His eyes filled with tears as he realized the truth, he had more people counting on him in River Clan. "I'm, his eyes looked dull and full of sorrow, "Staying," he walked away from Silverspot and sat down near the two cats. His face expressionless, sat and looked forward, not looking anyone in the eye.

@#rev @Papaya @Silverspot11
Old January 15th, 2022, 04:54 PM
eternally tired

// @Papaya @InsertCoolNameHere
[slush u can mention me in kes's den whenever ur ready!]
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip sighed and relaxed a bit as Horsetail gave his answer. "You're making the right choice. That kit of yours better be thankful for this when they're a warrior." Sparrowskip was thrown away as a kit by his dad, and he didn't want that for Horsetail's kit. No matter how much he didn't like the tom. "Let's get you back to camp, but before we go, know that this is your last chance Horsetail. If any of the shields catch you doing this again, it'll be clear you have no place in RiverClan." He said in a serious tone. "Don't think you're getting out of this without any consequences, we'll be reporting to this Kestrelstar once we get back. We'll decide then if any are necessary." Sparrowskip said with a slight hiss. He then gave a nod to Goosefury before signaling Horsetail and Goosefury to start moving back to camp as he started on his way back.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 15th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever

@Papaya @#rev

Horsetail nodded, he knew this was what had to be done, but it didn't make it any easier. "Hey, Sparrowskip," he meowed, "I'm sorry, I hope you don't think less of me, we don't have to like each other, but let's respect each other from now on." Horsetail trudged back to camp with the Shields. As the cats walked back he watched as he got farther from the place Silverspot was, the further they got, the more he could see his love slipping away from him.

He shook his head, trying to forget her, he had more important things. He had his kit, and his apprentice...and his clan, he thought. He found it hard to comprehend at first why Silverspot had left everyone, especially Spottedkit. But he knew that he was finding hard to forgive her, for everything Spottedkit, and him had been through.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horsetail is going through some stuff. Answer, then let Horsetail go cause my apprentice needs some training please.

Last edited by ThePiffle; January 16th, 2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 02:59 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

-PumpkinSprout-

The tabby sighed, "I've lost my son.. and now possibly one of my daughters.. how much worse can a mother get.?" she looked up to Hazelcloud and continued "I'm sure that if you mothered these kits you would do so much better than I would" PumpkinSprout blinked fondly at Hazelcloud.

Hazelcloud is such a great friend.. he orange fluffy tail flicked as she looked to her friend's paws.

@I draw war cats
(Ahhhh! I thought I posted this week's ago! I'm so sorry!!)

Last edited by Apollo.; January 19th, 2022 at 03:00 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

[Hazelcloud, She/her]

“No, don’t believe that! It was an accident, I’m sure” Hazelcloud protested, “You didn’t just abandon your kit” She knew Pumpkinsprout was a good mother, even if she hadn’t known her for long. She knew she was too kind to be a bad mother.

“You’re not a bad mother, Pumpkinsprout” She stated, “I haven’t even known you for very long and I know that”
@LeoDaLeaf (No worries! It’s ok!)
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:01 PM
somehow still here

-PumpkinSprout-

"You really think so, huh?" PumpkinSprout smiled slightly at Hazelcloud. The tabby looked up at the sky, it was getting late and her other kits were probably getting worried or hungry. "I should get going.. when do you want to meet up again?" she blinked at the Windclan molly as she stood up

@I draw war cats
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird had been out hunting to make up for not catching anything on her last patrol when she heard the voice of a RiverClan queen and a stranger. A frown marred her face as she padded towards where she heard the conversation until she spotted Pumpkinsprout and a WindClan warrior. This was odd, why was a RiverClan cat acting so friendly with someone from WindClan even if they were on neutral terms. "Pumpkinsprout, what are you doing?" she asked softly, tilting her head to the side slightly. It wasn't hostile, but there was something firm underneath her tone.

I hate questioning my Clanmates like this... but what if she's betraying RiverClan? I don't think she would, but she was an outsider previously...

@LeoDaLeaf @I draw war cats
Old January 19th, 2022, 05:24 PM
somehow still here

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby turned to face ShimmerBird, PumpkinSprout still wasn't quite familiar with the clan's rules as she had only joined Riverclan two moons ago and no cat had bothered to tell her anything expect about starclan. PumpkinSprout blinked at ShimmerBird ignoring the tone she had been using "I'm just chatting with a friend, actually I was just about to leave. Why?"

Am I doing something wrong..? PumpkinSprout tipped her head to the side confused, and then reminded herself that if she was doing something wrong by meeting up with Hazelcloud that Hazelcloud would have told her.

@NinjaBloss @I draw war cats