Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

beware. . .

The only noise her friend made this entire time. She drew a blank for a moment, staring at Spiderthroat with a half-empty expression. His questions seemed to just fall out her other ear. Following, the fur along her spine tingled as a sixth sense crept over her and then just like that, Bumblestar came raging over.

Green eyes widened and pupils rounded out as she stared at the leader. It took a moment to compose herself, clearing her throat as she suppressed some internal feelings she felt towards the molly.

answer. answer now.

No hesitation now. Do as she was told. Firstly, she'd address Spiderthroats questions and try to answer Bumblestar in the same session. "I was as vague as he'd let me be. Tried my best and I guess it was suiting enough because he let me live," Treepaw began, her gaze would shoot towards Bumblestar for a moment, but she couldn't hold her leader's gaze. They'd drop to her paws or up towards Spiderthroat's eyes, grateful for the offer he'd extended out.

"Larchflame let me go on a border patrol with her. I guess none of that patrol reported me, but yes, her too," her tone bittered. Did no on here really care? Was this the only feeling she'd ever know? "I had to find my way home too. From the border, I mean. Haven't had any territory tour or training besides what. . . Foxstep had given me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino.

Ears angled towards the Leader as she came romping over. Rude. He was having a conversation. But, she had a point to be annoyed. Letting Treepaw speak before he himself gave in a quip. "Larchflame reported nothin back to be about Treepaw missin. I noticed it and told em to go look for her. Looks like she found her way back before any of that." a lash of his tail.

"You will no longer be Larchflame's Apprentice. Seein as how she was also late for that same patrol..." a pause as Spiderthroat turned to look at Bumbestar. "She ain't one of our hornets...is she?" it was time. He was tired of it. They were all underperforming and he was well over it.

Bumblestar didn't like how Treepaw's attitude seemed to completely shift when she approached. She looked the apprentice over with a twitch of both ears. "You're back home 'n that's what matters."

She looked over to Spiderthroat again and grunted. "Not anymore, she's not. Got half a mind to demote her too for this level of incompetence. Sounds like you're takin' over Treepaw's training, so go ahead with that. I'm about to wipe the entire roster of Hornets if they can't get their act together." Nightgaze seemed to be the only halfway decent one of the bunch and even that was stretching it - the others were disappointments. She'd have to rework the standards.

She glanced back to Treepaw. "If something like this happens again with any other warrior, let me or Spiderthroat know immediately. That won't slide here ever. Glad you're home safe."
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Stepping back from an area of the wall that she had been reinforcing a bit, Redhawk grinned. It was now a bit more secure, likely damaged in the ruckus of the impromptu frozen moss-ball fight that she had started. That memory made her smile, even laugh a little as she recalled it. Hopefully the Clan could have some fun like that more often - it had certainly lifted her spirits.

Turning now to try to figure out what else to do, and taking note of the little flakes that seemed to fall from the sky still, Redhawk spotted Bumblestar out and about, noticing how the little flakes seemed to be sticking to her leader's fur. Not to worry though! Red was on the case! "Bumblestar!" she called, bounding over to her leader. There was also something she had wanted to give her too, but first things' first - "You've got a sss-snowflake on your head!' Reaching over the smaller she-cat Red made quick work of grooming the snowflake off of her leader, purring all the while.

There! "All gone!" With a content purr, Redhawk blinked as she glanced at her leader, and then... "Oh! Wait right here, o-okay?" Turning on her heels she darted into the warrior's den. Only gone for a moment or two, Redhawk returned carrying a cobweb-covered smooth stone. There weren't many cobwebs around it, a strand or two maybe, but it made it look really cool. "Here." She set it at her leader's paws with a grin and a swish of her tail. "I made t-that for you." And then, a bit sheepishly, added, "i-if you want, of course! You d-don't have to t-take it."

[ @dino. ambushing you for bingo + also providing you with a bingo of bumble getting a gift set at a different time than her current clearing interaction with daylightpaw! ]
Bumblestar's ears turned forward as she heard Redhawk's voice, and before she could turn all the way the warrior was already entirely in her personal space and very touchy. Nose wrinkling, Bumblestar took a tiny step back. "Uh, thank y-?"

And then Redhawk was gone.

And then she was back again.

Bumblestar glanced down at the cobweb-wrapped stone the other warrior set in front of her paws. A gift. A look up and then right back down, before she reached out to pull it toward her with a forepaw. This wasn't something she was used to. "Thanks. I think. I'll, uh, I guess I'll put this in my den."
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Pawful by pawful the snow was removed freeing Mudhound from the icy prison and the warrior started wiggling as they were granted more movement. Then, as soon as Sprucepaw was no longer standing on them, they burst free.

Exploding from the remaining snow with a loud and playful "WAAAAAAAAAARG!!" the cold and icy remnants were flung everywhere, further sprayed by the warrior immediately shaking like a dog to clean themself off. Sprucey might very well be in the line of fire of that. Oops.

They seemed apologetic about it at least, grinning at Sprucepaw and curling around him to warm the little tom who must also be a bit cold after all that. Though they were giggling a little while doing so.

"Yep Im good! A little chilly but unharmed! How about you? We can go and have some food and cuddle to warm up in the warriors den together unless you wanna continue to show everyone here who's boss?"
Mudhound doubted Sprucepaw would, ever allergic to play, though the tripod would never stop him from having fun.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; February 5th, 2024 at 11:04 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:53 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

"Can we try some combat training?" The tom asks, looking at his mentor.

✧ Honeydew ✧

He nods. "Lets just go into the forest a bit so we don't run into other cats," he said cheerily, making the mood a bit lighter. (sorry for taking so long~! I have so many roleplays to respond to and do)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:32 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✧ Honeydew ✧

He nods. "Lets just go into the forest a bit so we don't run into other cats," he said cheerily, making the mood a bit lighter. (sorry for taking so long~! I have so many roleplays to respond to and do)
(That's alright,I'll throw up a starter in the forest_

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:17 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours

Beetail stepped into the clearing, hoping today would go better that yesterday. While out in the clearing her mate Fluffclaw almost got clawed by a squirrel. He was fine, but it felt like an omen.
Old February 7th, 2024, 08:07 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather glanced at her Clanmates. What chaos. She didn't mind it, but sometimes it would be distracting. Kits and apprentice prancing about, warriors talking and laughing.

The she-cat stretched, her long, soft and velvety fur shimmering in the peaking sunlight. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile, giving a curt nod to passing warriors and flashing a friendly smile at the kits and apprentices.

{OPEN RP}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 7th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit was sitting in the clearing, once again grooming her fur. She saw Moonfeather walking over to the fresh kill pile. Perhaps she should greet her? Mantiskit determined that she would greet her. Walking up to Moonfeather, the nearly five moon old meowed hey. @Starphobia
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 7th, 2024 at 11:56 AM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Mantiskit was sitting in the clearing, once again grooming her fur. She saw Moonfeather walking over to the fresh kill pile. Perhaps she should greet her? Mantiskit determined that she would greet her. Walking up to Moonfeather, the nearly five moon old meowed hey. @Starphobia
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather decided to pick a fresh mouse from the fresh-kill pile. As she leaned over to pick it up, she noticed a kit in the corner of her eye. She blinked, her golden and blue eyes shining in the sunlight.

"Oh, hello, dear! I've seen you around, Mantiskit, right?" Moonfeather smiled softly. "What are you doing here?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 7th, 2024, 12:25 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit meowed yep! Judt hanging out. Ugh she had messed up the word just. Wasn't she a bit old for this problem? Yes, she [I]was[I] still a infant but the other kits her age didn't mess up word pronunciation. Or think in big words. Or refer to themselves as infants. Okay fine she wasn't normal and she knew it. But still! @Starphobia
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.