Last post by Estelle
Today 05:11 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 08:17 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Leafpaw showed up, flicking his tail at the others before racing off. He didn't care who lead the patrol. Just get it done, Thunderclan's stench was bad enough from gatherings, the strength at the border was worse.

| @MangofDoom @/AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Beanz |

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 27th, 2023, 08:17 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Leafpaw showed up, flicking his tail at the others before racing off. He didn't care who lead the patrol. Just get it done, Thunderclan's stench was bad enough from gatherings, the strength at the border was worse.

| @MangofDoom @/AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Beanz |

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 27th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

This past moon had been a severely long, painful one for Silverlark. Family and friends had been lost. The 14 moon old was devastated. How could he not be, when it seemed everyone he loved either turned from him or died. If anything, those who turned from him were at least alive! Although even they seemed to not be fully able to escape the clutches of whatever curse seemed to have a tight, choking hold on him. All the young enforcer now had was his work. Devoting his every waking hour to patrolling or training his apprentice... the one he now realized he hadn't seen around camp for a bit. Perhaps she had left him too... a shame, as she had held so much promise. Plus, she had been fun fun fun.

While delving deeper and deeper into his current miseries, the silver throated warrior heard his name be called out. Looked like the deputy was sending out patrols. On the bright side, he was being sent with Darkydark, who was always a blast to hang out with... on the down side it was a hunting patrol. Look. Look look. It's not that this tom hated hunting. He actually found it pretty fun. It was more so that he was more useful pounding down enemies at the borders than scaring three prey away for every single critter he caught. Hunting was... not his strongest skill. Still, if it was what was required of him today, he'd do it! Anything to keep himself busy and providing for ShadowClan!

"Yo! Darkydark! We leaving now?" Silverlark called out, flashing a beaming grin at the older enforcer as he approached, attempting to slam his flank against the dark tom's in a friendly greeting bump.

@Dark [Darkfall]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:55 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 23/100

Hurrying over towards her patrolmates, the molly offered a smile before patiently waiting. It was always nice to get out of camp after all.
@Micanomancy | @Ladiebugg

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 27th, 2023, 11:42 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

OspreySplash dipped her head to her patrol mates before leading the way out of camp.
@Micanomancy @Nixey (I'll make a post in the mourning ruins rq)
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:44 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall was not a fan of his father, Vulturefang. So much so that he’d actively been avoiding the older tom whenever he could. Unfortunately for him, he was called to complete a patrol, which though a welcome distraction was not his primary concern right now. Currently he wanted to figure out how to get his daughter back from wherever she’d been taken and what to do about his mate’s recent injuries as well as his returned memories. Regardless, he came over to the patrol area waiting for Silverlark.

”Yes let’s go-OOOO,” The large tom stumbled a bit when the younger tom bumped into him. Stars above, why was he so big!? Anyways, quickly regaining his composure, he squinted a bit at the grey warrior. ”Beat you there,” Darkfall challenged, batting at Silverlark’s head before running off without bothering to wait and see if his paw landed or not. The sooner they got this done, the sooner he could check on his pregnant mate and remaining kits.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 29th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

[So sorry for the late reply I haven't been on lately. Sorry!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion! View Post
The term of condescending endearment meant nothing to her and she duly ignored it in favor of receiving her patrol assignment. Ah, only a partner to tag along: Flamegaze. Bitterbane didn't know her well, a sentiment that was sorely true for many of her clanmates. She hoped the small talk she would attempt to make wouldn't be unbearable for her patrol mate, though she knew she'd shut her mouth if she realized she was bothering somebody.

Obligations to do a proper job not found (whatever the mistakes of those prior, they didn't concern her), Bitterbane took up the laborious position of teetering on her tiptoes in search of Flamegaze; her recollection told her that she was a thin tortoiseshell, easy to spot. While she couldn't bring herself to lovingly care (WindClan would always be the least of her worries whenever Twilightstar was concerned) for a border patrol, she knew many of her clanmates adored punctuality, especially with their deputy breathing down their necks. Supposedly. If not for the scars, Bitterbane would never have taken Vulturefang seriously what with his flirtatious manner.

Not catching immediate sight of her clanmate, Bitterbane huffed, slumped down, and settled on her haunches to wait for her. No worries. Flamegaze would show soon enough; besides, her mind was hyperbolically stretching every fractional second waited into a moon's worth of impatience. In other words, she was being irrational.

@Frozen Reign

Flamegaze bounced up to Bitterbane with fake cheerfulness. Really, Being cheerful wasn't quite her thing, but it usually allowed cats to like her better, so she put up the display for their sakes.
she didn't know Bitterbane very well, and hoped that this patrol would allow her to get to know her better. Finding Bitterbane waiting impatiently for her, she mentally chided herself for not being more responsive.
"Hi! Sorry, here I am, " Flamegaze said, a little breathless, "So it's the windclan border, right?"
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Chortles of glee boomed heartily out of the silver throated enforcer, his eyes closed as he threw his broad head back in laughter. Darkfall was always so funny! Well, when he wasn't kicking ThunderClan tail, of course. Then he was just super cool, like proper enforcers were supposed to be! He had to step up and make sure he could keep up, mmhmm. Which... evidently, he was about to have a chance to do, seeing as how Darkydark had just challenged him to a duel for honor! Or really just a race to see who could get to Icy Heartlands first! Well, if Darky thought he could best him, he was actually probably right.

Look. Silverlark was happy go lucky and extremely optimistic about most things in life. But when it came to his skills and power? Realist all the way. And speed? Yeah no. He ain't outrunning no one any time soon. Especially not cats who got a head start like- Hey! No fair! Wait. Did Darky just tap his head to show off, too? Oooh, that did it. This warrior was about to sit on his former aunt's mate, yep. Was gonna hunt himself a Darkyvole, heh heh.

"Eh? Eh eh! No fair, Darky! No fair! You better run! If I catch you, you're getting my muck slamming specialty triple midair twist elbow strike, yep yep!" the dark limbed tom called good humoredly as he hurried on as fast as he could - which was admittedly not very - after his friend.

@Dark [Darkfall]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:02 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Dreamingbloom

Dreamingbloom smiled and lashed her tail playfully at Batflight. "No cat will dare cross our border with us to protect it!" She said proudly to her friend. It felt nice to talk with Batflight. It made Dreamingbloom feel warm inside. "Yeah, let's go! Last one back is a crow-food eater!" She challenged before bounding away to the patrol place, her tail lashing behind her as she ran.

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @elaif
"You're on!" Batflight raced back to camp after her friend. It felt good to be back on her paws and running through the territory again. She skidded to a stop as she arrived in camp, finding the deputy to report back.

"All is well at the RiverClan border!" Batflight mewed to Vulturefang, still puffing a little. "Seems like the fish are finally getting the idea that border crossing means death."

She turned to Dreamingbloom and gave her a friendly bump, excited for their outing. "C'mon, let's get to the creek! I can't wait for you to try minnow."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; December 30th, 2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:10 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @elaif
"You're on!" Batflight raced back to camp after her friend. It felt good to be back on her paws and running through the territory again. She skidded to a stop as she arrived in camp, finding the deputy to report back.

"All is well at the RiverClan border!" Batflight mewed to Vulturefang, still puffing a little. "Seems like the fish are finally getting the idea that border crossing means death."

She turned to Dreamingbloom and gave her a friendly bump, excited for their outing. "C'mon, let's get to the creek! I can't wait for you to try minnow."

Dreamingbloom

Dreeamingbloom bounded with all her strength, feeling her muscles ripple beneath her pelt. Oh, to run like this without someone chasing you! Bounding into the camp alongside her friend, it seemed like they got there at the same time. Winded from running, she gasped for air as Batflight spoke to Vulturefang. Dreamingbloom growled playfully at her friend when she bumped her. Looking to Vulturefang she spoke too. "Scent markers are strong, and there's no sign of anyone." The scarred molly didn't want to get in trouble again with a patrol.

@elaif

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page