Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the art of not dying,...
by elio
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:14 AM
Hi! New here!
Last post by Naila
Today 02:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:11 AM
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:11 AM
Hi new here :3
Last post by Naila
Today 02:10 AM

Old July 8th, 2024, 02:00 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart stalked towards the meeting, blinking sleep away from his eyes as he processed waking up from a hefty nap. He let out a surprised mrrow when he felt something bump into his legs; to his surprise, it was Daisykit bumbling around him, her pelt fluffed out. He let out a low chuckle, carefully making sure to not crush the kit under his large paws.

"Hey, kid... shouldn't you be in the nursery or medicine den?"
He scolds lightly, knowing the kit was far too young to be attending meetings. Then again... other kits snuck in all the time. He'd definitely caught Berrypaw doing it once or twice when she was a kit.

[ @SeonghwaBerry - Daisykit ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw padded out of the medicine cat den, looking slightly tired but mostly doing alright. She came to a stop next to Stagheart, giving him a friendly nod and settling down beside her adoptive father. It was nice to be around him, even if they didn't talk much; she'd hardly gotten to see him, after her promotion and RiverClan falling into exile... it'd been awhile. But they felt as natural as ever, sitting in comfortable silence as they waited for the meeting to start, her little form contrasting his bulky, taller stance.

Daisykit gave a tiny pout. Flopping down in front of Stagheart and Berrypaw. "Nooo!! I'm a big kit! Sweetsap said so!" Daisykit excalimed, pouting. Her tail going up indignantly. Her tail going down and her eyes turning big as she looked at Stagheart's other side. "Hi sissy!" Daisykit purred. Causing Willowtail to give a tiny snort of amusmnet, "Hey Day. Not bothering Stag are we?" Willowtail asked gently, rolling her eyes in disbelief at Daisykit's cute. "No!!"

Looking at Berrypaw, Willowtail purred, going to sit on Berrypaw's other side, "She's been raving to me about how much she wants you to be her mentor.... I don't know how to tell her she probaly can't," Willowtail mewed in a gentle whisper. Her eyes filled with light joy but some concern as she shaed her thoughts. Willowtail streched her tail over Berrypaw's back and gave Stagheart a gentle poke to let him know his presence had been aknoladged. Willowtail sat up straight, her eyes turned soft as her bright blue hues watched Weepingpaw walk hesitantly towards them. "Weepingpaw." Willowtail mewed gently, "It's ok. This is Stagheart, how've I've told you about plenty. You clearly know Daisykit, and then this is who I told you was kind of our sister now, Berrypaw." Willowtail purred, adding with a hint of pride. "The medicine cat apprentice, I'm sure you see- met her before."

Weepingpaw blinked at his sister as she almost slipped up. Wacking Willowtail's head with his paw he dipped his head to them all. "Please to meet you all. Yes I've met Berrypaw. I'm in the medicine den much, I've never had a thorugh conversation with her though. " Weepingpaw purred kindly, his personality was polor opposite to Willowtail, he was quiet and reserved... and blind. Weepingpaw's blind stare rested softly on Stagheart... "I hope you take care of my sisters.... and off of what Willowtail has told me.... I wouldn't mind your care once in a while." Weepingpaw added, getting a bit akward as he technically asked for the same care that Stagheart gives to his sisters. Weepingpaw landed another accurate blow to Willowtail's ear as she teased. "Getting all soft Weepingpa- Ow!"

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 8th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit arrived. Having recently reached six moons of age the massive for her age kit knew she would probably be apprenticed soon. It couldn't come soon enough because then her denmates wouldn't either be fully grown adults or make her feel awkward cause she was so big.

Catfishkit arrived. Now that she was FINALLY 6 moons old she would FINALLY get to be a apprentice so everyone would stop treating her like a tiny little baby and she would FINALLY actually get to do stuff like leave camp.

Muskratkit arrived. Yes, she was six moons old like her sisters Dunlinkit and Muskratkit, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to be an apprentice yet... She was really little for her age and she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave the nursery and pretty soon camp, even now that she wasn't in the camp she had been born in.. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 8th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 04:54 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Larkwing and Wrenseeker show up.
Old July 8th, 2024, 06:42 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The lionheart was feeling slightly better than he was at the last meeting, maybe having some time to settle in with himself again. It was like when he was made a new warrior all over again. Where everything went from feeling like it was a story book of tragedy and Seabreeze was the main character to real life. Real life with real actions and real consequences and most importantly real people. Like his leader. The feline made his way over to his leader and sat beneath the new meeting area. Hopefully no bad news would worm its way into this meeting. Just ceremonies would be nice. Perhaps some idea of what to do until they get to go back. The lionheart winced as he reminded himself of the happenings to have gotten here and the fact that Twilightstar had essentially put them, as a whole damn clan, in time out like a misbehaving kit and wasn't that pathetic.

Seabreeze sighed and decided to focus on the meeting rather than his own thoughts and memories. He's more than tired of them at this point, they were more distracting than they needed to be and they ruined his train of thought. Well important thought, he couldn't leave himself running with half focus for much longer, it was unbecoming of a lionheart and if anything that may be on this meeting's agenda. Getting rid of Seabreeze, it was a mistake to make him a lionheart out of everyone here. The tom took in a deep breath and held it in his chest until it burned before letting it exit slowly, he looked up. Fadingstar was what he needed to watch for now.
[ OPEN ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -

Whoooo! Success! Even if she did bump into her willy-nilly Fishpaw didn't seem to mind. What a name, Fishpaw. It made Marigoldpaw wonder if there was any fish around here... Probably not. They were on a mountain for stars sake, the chance of fish seemed less than likely. What a shame... She hadn't actually ever tasted fish yet, what if it'd be moons until she did? Who knows how long the clans will hate us. Even if you don't eat fish for moons on end, as long as your belly is full then you'll be fine. Right. Yes, yes, right. Marigoldpaw thanked the logical side of her brain as she watched the she-cat settle infront of her.

Marigoldpaw returned her smile with a toothy grin, her ears perking in the slightest. "Oh really? You bump into cats too? I mean, a lot of cats probably do it sometimes, that's most likely what you were insinuating. Uh, Fishpaw! Great name! I haven't seen you around much, granted I haven't been here for long so uh that's not your fault, just mine." Hazle eyes darted back to the ground for a few heartbeats before looking back in the general direction of Fishpaw.

She seemed nice and chirpy, the perfect companion. Maybe she'd be able to walk out of this meeting with a friend! ... If she didn't talk poor Fishpaw to death. Once Marigoldpaw opened her maw, she just couldn't stop. Couldn't stop talking. Now that she figured out how it seemed that it'd be like this forever.

"Y'know, this whole mountain thing is quite odd, yeah? It's like, all dirt and gravel and uh dust! I mean, I don't mind those things, but compared to the softness of Riverclan camp I find this place quite harsh, and stuffy, and generally hard to breathe in." Being so high up also made her dizzy. She already felt like toppling over when standing up too quickly, this was just a whole new, and worse, level of that. "I really hope nocat has fallen off the edge yet, that'd be a horrible surprise." Marigoldpaw shuttered, her lips curling. "But, I'm sure the m--- UH DUSKLION, probably got a hold of it or the other high ranks."

Duckpaw
7 moons | He/him
MEETING
Duckpaw was sleeping in the apprentice's den as he heard their leader call for a meeting, he was surprised by that, but he was always surprised when his leader called for meetings. So he jumped out of his nest and stretched. After he stretched he started to walk out of the den, he spotted where his leader was and he padded towards him. He looked down at his tiny paws, he really wished they would get bigger but he couldn't control his growth. He shook his head, he needed to focus on this meeting. He looked forwards and spotted seabreeze, he padded towards his mentor. As he got up to his mentor he started trotting beside him, trying to keep his mentor's pace the best he could with his tiny paws.

"Hey seab! Mind if I stay with you this meeting? I don't have anyone to sit with, it's ok if you want to be alone though! If you don't you know I'm here! I just hope this meeting isn't about anything serious, I heard there was some cats who call themselves the atar or something like that. I may be wrong but y'know rumors go around." He said with a sigh as he looked up at his mentor, hoping he heard the rumors to.

————— ୨୧ —————
Fishpaw
7 moons | She/her
MEETING

Fishpaw looked at marigoldpaw as she said something about the rocky state of the mountains in our new home, she felt the same way marigold felt. She didn't like the feeling on her feet but she has gotten used to it, she gets used to stuff quickly though so it's no big deal for her. But she does really miss the old camp, she wishes they could go back but she knows they cant sadly. She started to lick her paw to clean it. She didn't like all the dust that gets in her eyes though, it was pretty annoying, she is glad someone can relate.

She got chills as marigoldpaw said something about how high they were, it is a possibility to fall off which is pretty bad, she hates it, she is scared of heights so that just makes it worse for her little self.

"Yeah the dust is pretty annoying, it always get's in my eyes, it's pretty stupid. I hate it, but that's just my opinion I don't know about anyone else except you and me." she said with a sigh. "I hate being this high up, it gives me chills! I have a fear of heights and I just wish we were somewhere where we couldn't possibly fall off and die!" she said as she looked into marigold's eyes with an serious look trying to let her know that she is serious about it. "Dusklion has everything under control...well I hope." she said with a worried look on her face.
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:02 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior
GarlicFeather slunk toward the meeting call, gaze fixed on FadingStar, personally GarlicFeather hadn’t spoken to anyone he’d knew before the whole riverclan being driven out thing. Now that wasn’t as upsetting of a thought as it could be, or maybe his feelings were just failing him. Seating himself he curled his tail around his side, there had been a battle from what he knew and riverclan had won, maybe? It was over some lousy mountain snots that were rolling around near riverclan territory or something.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old July 8th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

Hm, it was a bit hard to uphold a conversation when she was the only one truly participating. Maybe instead of talking about herself, asking Sneezepaw question would make for more engagement? It wasn't a bad theory but she would have to put it into practice. She gave a quick glance back to the other apprentice to notice that Sneezepaw was staring directly at her now. Oops! Adderstrike fully looked at Sneezepaw with a curious smile to make up for looking away from her. She looked almost Adderstrike's age, maybe just a moon apart, or not even. She looked just the height of Adderstrike—Oh starlight above Adderstrike, you are getting stuck inside your head again!

"So how is your training going? I can give you some pointers if you need, but..." Adderstrike trailed off before leaned in close to whisper to Sneezepaw. "I don't think Fadingstar will take any lessons I give you as actual lessons since I just became a warrior so keep that in mind." While Adderstrike didn't want that to be the case she could hear Fadingstar talking to Sneezepaw saying lesson from her wasn't good enough and that she would have to go to an older warrior. Adderstrike would be BEYOND awful if she had Sneezepaw do all that for it to not count and to slow down her warriorhood.
Old July 8th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw continued shifting her paws but didn't break eye contact. She stopped feeling so miserable about talking, conversing... anything that just involved speaking.

"I've got lots of things to do,"

She said in a rather soft tone that was no longer so hard to hear. Sneezepaw then smiled lightly, perking her ears and curling her tail around her paws.

"Lilyglide's been a very good mentor, I'm glad I was assigned to her."

Wow. That wasn't so hard, was it? Sneezepaw felt as if weight had literally been lifted off of her shoulders. Despite her thoughts of everything going amiss, she was now filled with light optimism. She laughed at Adderstrike's statement.

"Well, yeah! But surely your skills are awesome enough!"

There was no ounce of sarcasm in Sneezepaw's words, though she did continue her quiet laugh. Huh. How can one cat think so highly of another yet they somehow doubt their own abilities? That didn't extinguish any admiration she had for the young warrior. Any cat to become a warrior earlier than 12 moons was impressive in her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Fish ]

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 8th, 2024 at 10:33 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:07 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

Adderstrike let out a little happy purr when she was complimented. A trait she couldn't help. "I sure think so!" Adderstrike said while excitedly jumping up then strike a powerful pose. She was a little excitable. "Maybe we can go out at sometime and I can show off my skills!" Adderstrike was an engine that was a little hard to get to slow down once she was riled up. The new warrior was so excited to get out of camp once the meeting was over and to show her skills off to another cat. Prove to them that she was the best warrior that ever was. Maybe she could even be a little bit of a moral guide to Sneezepaw. It seemed like everyone was twisting the warriors code to their own liking, this was something that Adderstrike was going to try and put a stop to!

"Just be careful as there's a lot of places for snakes to hide around here, epically the rocky cliff sides, they have a nice hole for snakes to hide into... Though don't worry if we see one I can protect you, I'm part snake after all." Adderstrike chuckled.
Old July 9th, 2024, 10:31 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post

Duckpaw
7 moons | He/him
MEETING
Duckpaw was sleeping in the apprentice's den as he heard their leader call for a meeting, he was surprised by that, but he was always surprised when his leader called for meetings. So he jumped out of his nest and stretched. After he stretched he started to walk out of the den, he spotted where his leader was and he padded towards him. He looked down at his tiny paws, he really wished they would get bigger but he couldn't control his growth. He shook his head, he needed to focus on this meeting. He looked forwards and spotted seabreeze, he padded towards his mentor. As he got up to his mentor he started trotting beside him, trying to keep his mentor's pace the best he could with his tiny paws.

"Hey seab! Mind if I stay with you this meeting? I don't have anyone to sit with, it's ok if you want to be alone though! If you don't you know I'm here! I just hope this meeting isn't about anything serious, I heard there was some cats who call themselves the atar or something like that. I may be wrong but y'know rumors go around." He said with a sigh as he looked up at his mentor, hoping he heard the rumors to.

————— ୨୧ —————
Fishpaw
7 moons | She/her
MEETING

Fishpaw looked at marigoldpaw as she said something about the rocky state of the mountains in our new home, she felt the same way marigold felt. She didn't like the feeling on her feet but she has gotten used to it, she gets used to stuff quickly though so it's no big deal for her. But she does really miss the old camp, she wishes they could go back but she knows they cant sadly. She started to lick her paw to clean it. She didn't like all the dust that gets in her eyes though, it was pretty annoying, she is glad someone can relate.

She got chills as marigoldpaw said something about how high they were, it is a possibility to fall off which is pretty bad, she hates it, she is scared of heights so that just makes it worse for her little self.

"Yeah the dust is pretty annoying, it always get's in my eyes, it's pretty stupid. I hate it, but that's just my opinion I don't know about anyone else except you and me." she said with a sigh. "I hate being this high up, it gives me chills! I have a fear of heights and I just wish we were somewhere where we couldn't possibly fall off and die!" she said as she looked into marigold's eyes with an serious look trying to let her know that she is serious about it. "Dusklion has everything under control...well I hope." she said with a worried look on her face.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Oh, Fishpaw didn't like heights! Completely understandable, Marigoldpaw wasn't very fond of them either. But Fishpaw's nervousness was enough to make Marigoldpaw drop the topic completely. She would hate to get Fishpaw all spooked, that wasn't her intention at all. But, Fishpaw apparently found another thing to relate to in Marigoldpaw's rambling. There shared hatred of dust. Yup, that checked out. Marigoldpaw smiled widely, trying to think of a way she could shift the subject off the deputy and heights, she'd hate to be scolded for talking about either.

"Yup yup! Everything's fine, promise! I mean, what are the chances, huh? Of falling? But hey, let's not worry about that," Marigoldpaw cheesed (smiled) uncomfortably. "Let's talk about something else." Wow, what a smooth transition Marigoldpaw. Aren't you so darn cool? "Have you found anything to decorate your bedding with? If not, I'd be willing to look for some trinkets with you," Marigoldpaw quite liked looking for things. Was she good at it? Stars no. And living on a mountain made her skills no better, unfortunately for her. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try. Plus, that could be a nice bonding activity, then, suddenly, boom! Friend achieved!

"I'll go treasure hunting with you after the meeting, how's that sound? Well, it you want to anyways, I honestly don't mind either or. Uh, but you know I think it'd be fun because you get to explore, and uh, bonus! No falling off cliffs! I could ask Speckles--- err... Goldfish, to come with us. She's awesome!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 9th, 2024, 03:29 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Fadingstar’s voice knocked Bearsnout right out of the fuzzy dream he was having. His large figure was sprawled across the moss nest, stretched out instead of curled up. He lifted his head, and blinked in his groggy haze.

He was no longer in the comfy and familiar den from his dreams, the one down by the river. Instead, they were still in the mountain camp. That’s right. RiverClan was in the mountain camp. The tom let out a wistful sigh. He rose to his feet and stretched back… then forth. When he finally felt himself breaking out of that sleepy haze, he stood completely and headed out into the Clearing.

He was prepared to be met by scorching sunlight that his eyes would adjust to, but instead the clouds drifted along lazily, encasing the sky with their fluff. That put a smile on his face. The clouds… they looked so peaceful and carefree. He was almost envious of their lax nature. If only he could be lax at the moment. If only RiverClan wasn’t going through so much. Maybe it was rain. He liked rain. Back when he was an apprentice he used to tromp and splash in the puddles.

He continued on his way to the Starpoint, sitting towards the front as he stared up at his leader. Fadingstar stood high above them, looking mighty and graceful upon the tall rock structure. Bearsnout took a seat as he watched and listened to his leader.

. . .

open!!

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^