Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 12:25 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 12:16 PM

Old November 14th, 2023, 11:36 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Well she had got back to camp a lot slower than she had wanted, though she guessed she couldn't have blamed herself it wasn't her fault that her leg was broken it was that Shadowclanner's, but who cared she'd got back hadn't she?

Panting slightly, the small hornet padded causally up to the den entrance and flung her head to peek through the darkness and adjust her eyes to make out her leader's small, but bigger than her's, silhouette.

"Hey boss! I got something ya need to know! Something about those fish-faces!" by fish-faces she meant Riverclan but she liked calling them that, it suited them, they ate fish and had faces- though not pretty ones -anyways hopefully Bumble wouldn't mind her unformal tone.

@dino.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 19th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound was less then graceful when they burst into the leaders den, fur spiked up and eyes worried. They were also slightly plant covered and bruised but they'd just kinda fallen off of a ledge and wasnt explaining that part.

"BUMBLE! MORE POISON!!!!"

The tripod stopped, panting from their run and heaved in a breath before continuing.

"I was doing herb finding for Drizzlecloud in the cove and I smelled an intruder! He went all over the area and didnt really smell of a clan but also fishy so maybe an ex fish? Anyway, I found he left piles of berries and Im not a herby cat but Im pretty sure its poison! The poisoner is back! His scent went further into the territory and I lost him but Im pretty sure hes still here as I didnt smell him leaving! I got rid as much poison as possible in the cove but I dunno if I got them all but hes still here! We gotta catch him come on!!!!!"
The word vomit was.... long but concerning in its content. Mudhound was about a second from scruffing their sister and dragging her out to scour the territory really, expect another cat would interrupt them in starting that wild goose chase.

Someone else had dealt with the issue.

@Bean_The_Transformer @Dino (I know youre off rn dino so dont worry about replying until youre back! Just wanted to drop this here so it wasnt forgotten)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw was roused from his sleep by an unfamiliar scent, and he wrinkled his nose in distaste. It reeked unpleasantly -- to him at least, 'n it only took a second for him to find the source: a spiky green plant nestled near the moss. Whoever put it there, Wolfpaw personally couldn't tell, but he assumed it had to be one of the medicine cats. Bumba hadn't been feelin' too hot recently, maybe this would help?

He nudged her gently. "Hey, I think this is for you?"

[ @dino. whenever u back jay left u a gift ]
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar jolted awake.

She stared through the slim gaps in the lichen curtain, thoughts flickering through every word Cindersky had spoken to her. Was RiverClan also targeting WindClan? If so, for what reason? Her old mentor hadn't exactly been very clear, but it wasn't as if she had been given nothing to go on.

She wasn't exactly keen on falling to the level of giving into Twilightstar's demands. But this still warranted a talk. Grumbling to herself, Bumblestar moved away from her nest to peek through the curtain into the camp. Nighttime. If her shout awoke her Clanmates, then oh well, they could deal. "Spiderthroat! My den, now."

[ @Starfall ]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 06:29 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

And now she had been called up to the stand, too. Not like that was an issue, though. Drizzlecloud toddled her way on over, pausing once she had poked her head into Bumblestar’s den. She had never been here before herself, so in all honesty it was a bit odd. Tilting her head to the side with her left ear pointed upwards, she took another step inside, closer to the pair. “Hey,”

[ @dino. @Swiftheart <3 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Moonheart nodded at Drizzlecloud
Bumblestar stepped back again to give her room to enter. "I just need an explanation from you," she said flatly. "On what Swiftheart's here for. The story I was given doesn't really make sense. She said Cloudkit was randomly injured, someone else ran off, 'n she took another kit out of camp to help look? Can you confirm any of that?"
Old December 2nd, 2023, 06:30 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Well she had got back to camp a lot slower than she had wanted, though she guessed she couldn't have blamed herself it wasn't her fault that her leg was broken it was that Shadowclanner's, but who cared she'd got back hadn't she?

Panting slightly, the small hornet padded causally up to the den entrance and flung her head to peek through the darkness and adjust her eyes to make out her leader's small, but bigger than her's, silhouette.

"Hey boss! I got something ya need to know! Something about those fish-faces!" by fish-faces she meant Riverclan but she liked calling them that, it suited them, they ate fish and had faces- though not pretty ones -anyways hopefully Bumble wouldn't mind her unformal tone.

@dino.
Stars damn it, what now? Bumblestar stood up with a grunt to eye Nightgaze, already displeased. "What's goin' on?"
Old December 2nd, 2023, 06:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound was less then graceful when they burst into the leaders den, fur spiked up and eyes worried. They were also slightly plant covered and bruised but they'd just kinda fallen off of a ledge and wasnt explaining that part.

"BUMBLE! MORE POISON!!!!"

The tripod stopped, panting from their run and heaved in a breath before continuing.

"I was doing herb finding for Drizzlecloud in the cove and I smelled an intruder! He went all over the area and didnt really smell of a clan but also fishy so maybe an ex fish? Anyway, I found he left piles of berries and Im not a herby cat but Im pretty sure its poison! The poisoner is back! His scent went further into the territory and I lost him but Im pretty sure hes still here as I didnt smell him leaving! I got rid as much poison as possible in the cove but I dunno if I got them all but hes still here! We gotta catch him come on!!!!!"
The word vomit was.... long but concerning in its content. Mudhound was about a second from scruffing their sister and dragging her out to scour the territory really, expect another cat would interrupt them in starting that wild goose chase.

Someone else had dealt with the issue.

@Bean_The_Transformer @Dino (I know youre off rn dino so dont worry about replying until youre back! Just wanted to drop this here so it wasnt forgotten)
Once again, her silent musings were interrupted by her hulking giant alarm of a sibling. Bumblestar jolted from her eye-resting/thinking session at the sound of Mudhound's shout, and she scrambled to her paws with an irritated hiss to shake herself awake.

All she made out was 'poisoner still here' and 'need to catch him'. Fur already bristling, Bumblestar started scooting past Mudhound. "Lead the way, I'll follow!"

@Bean_The_Transformer
Old December 3rd, 2023, 12:49 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar jolted awake.

She stared through the slim gaps in the lichen curtain, thoughts flickering through every word Cindersky had spoken to her. Was RiverClan also targeting WindClan? If so, for what reason? Her old mentor hadn't exactly been very clear, but it wasn't as if she had been given nothing to go on.

She wasn't exactly keen on falling to the level of giving into Twilightstar's demands. But this still warranted a talk. Grumbling to herself, Bumblestar moved away from her nest to peek through the curtain into the camp. Nighttime. If her shout awoke her Clanmates, then oh well, they could deal. "Spiderthroat! My den, now."

[ @Starfall ]

Spiderthroat

When someone mentioned something about 'no rest for the wicked' he thought it was just a word of saying. But here was their leader, shouting for his name as if he'd barged into her dean covered in blood...again. This time he'd actually washed it off, he was getting tired of the stench of Fox. So his fur had a hint of fluff to it, oddly enough.

Hopping down from his perch on top of the Warriors den (maybe he'd move his nest up there) , Spiderthroat made his way towards the Leaders den. "If this is about that Fox scare, sorry I didn't bring you this one's skull, figured it would look cool in the Medicine Cat's Den." he stated. "Although one died. Can't remember his name. He's gettin a burial."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 3rd, 2023, 08:40 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Stars damn it, what now? Bumblestar stood up with a grunt to eye Nightgaze, already displeased. "What's goin' on?"
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Hearing Bumblestar's voice Nightgaze took a step inside not bothering to give a simple head nod or anything just went straight to the point "I found Riverclan scent by Cattail Pond seemed a few days old and the fish-face had gotten their scent all over it but I ain't find any poison so I dunno what they were doing" she explained in one breath and waited for her leader's response.

Bumble seemed unhappy already...with her? Nah, probably because Riverclan had been causing so much trouble lately she was tired of them, as was Night herself. She would've wanted the Riverclanner to still be there by the time she arrived so she could give them a good beating but unfortunately she hadn't reached the pond in time.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 3rd, 2023, 12:11 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

When someone mentioned something about 'no rest for the wicked' he thought it was just a word of saying. But here was their leader, shouting for his name as if he'd barged into her dean covered in blood...again. This time he'd actually washed it off, he was getting tired of the stench of Fox. So his fur had a hint of fluff to it, oddly enough.

Hopping down from his perch on top of the Warriors den (maybe he'd move his nest up there) , Spiderthroat made his way towards the Leaders den. "If this is about that Fox scare, sorry I didn't bring you this one's skull, figured it would look cool in the Medicine Cat's Den." he stated. "Although one died. Can't remember his name. He's gettin a burial."
Bumblestar moved back to let him in, ears twitching. "No, it's not about a fox. Don't care about the skull either, just sit 'n listen." So that hopefully they could avoid anymore major mistakes.

She sat down, tail drawn over her paws as she chewed the inside of her cheek a moment before launching into it. "I've decided I'm not killing you, handin' you over to WindClan so they can do it themselves, or even demoting you. I'm leadin' this Clan so that the others quit walkin' over us and feeding into their demands won't help that. But we've got to give 'em something, otherwise we'll end up with three Clans on our backs and right now we're not equipped to handle that.

"I had a dream. WindClan's dealing with poison, too. Could be from RiverClan. We've got the cure; they don't. So what I wanna try is giving them a portion of what we've found to see if we can smooth things over a bit while also promising you won't so much as glance in their direction."
She reached out to prod him roughly. "And if I do catch you with your eyes in the direction of their border, it's an instant demotion. I don't need you causing anymore issues, you get me?"