Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ she/her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Walking back into camp the warrior moved over to where Elmshadow was. She placed down her four peices of daises before looking at the other two. "patrol went great.", she announced. Thank goodness nobody was getting into trouble today. Or at least she hoped.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee; @Nixey; @Pitou; ]

CherrySmoke
—-
The calico feline dropped the 5 required pieces of Lavender in-front of ElmShadow. Her nose scrunched slightly at the after taste left in her mouth, her displeased features were quick to disappear as ThrushBriar spoke, taking note of the other shecat’s enthusiasm. She simply nodded as she directed her leafy green gaze elsewhere, she added her own input in a calm tone.

“Hopefully this will last for a little while, while the smell is rather lovely, taste is revolting.-“

[ @Nixey; @Pitou; ]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old December 4th, 2023, 09:25 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
[If you believe a mistake has been made VM me or Rose ]

**Elmshadow**

Two sets of patrols were sent out one right after the other so he hadn’t gotten around to doling out the deserved punishments for the first before sending out the second, and even the first had been basically a make-up round for those who he should have punished from the previous round of patrols. So the punishments would be a hefty enough one this go-round, though he’d quite prefer this wasn’t a necessity. Failed patrols not only left the work of said patrol onto him, since just because that patrol didn’t go out didn’t mean there was any less need for those patrols. It was apparently wishful thinking to believe the clan would simply step up to the bare necessities of the clan that supports them but he’d long since given up that impossibility; entitlement was unfortunately in too many cats’ natures.

”Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, Whiteheart, Brokentalon, Aspenblaze, Batwing. You’ve failed in your duty to Shadowclan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, you’ll all be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ @Kass @LunaStar22 @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @KittyKombat7860 Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag @Rose in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

”Ivorypaw, your patrol warriors being no-shows in no excuse to not figure out a patrol. You’re only job as an apprentice is to work towards warriorhood, skipping out on a patrol or finding the first excuse that falls at your paws in hardly conducive to that. For your laziness, you’ll be demoted to a kit once again. But do not use this as an excuse to let your training fall behind.”

[ @LunaStar Ivorypaw is being demoted to a kit until December 10. She is still expected to keep up with her training in camp ]

And last but certainly not least. ”Shadowlight. You failed a patrol once before but were given an exceedingly generous second chance to do it right. You squandered that second chance in an egregious act of negligence and it will not be tolerated a second time. You should not mistake generosity for passiveness. See if an exile won’t straighten out your attitude. Don’t dare to show your face in this camp for a quarter moon and, if I were you, I’d return with something more useful than yourself.”

[ @Supersabre Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until December 10. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @/Rose in this thread to discuss their return ]
Wolftooth suddenly spoke up."Actually, Elmshadow," He meowed. "Brokentalon and Whiteheart were in Sunkissed creek when a fire happened thanks to some rowdy outsiders, which Brokentalon sent packing. I think they deserve rewarding for that since Brokentalon also made use of his surroundings to put out the fire and defended Whiteheart from the outsiders."
Old December 4th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

CherrySmoke
—-
The calico feline dropped the 5 required pieces of Lavender in-front of ElmShadow. Her nose scrunched slightly at the after taste left in her mouth, her displeased features were quick to disappear as ThrushBriar spoke, taking note of the other shecat’s enthusiasm. She simply nodded as she directed her leafy green gaze elsewhere, she added her own input in a calm tone.

“Hopefully this will last for a little while, while the smell is rather lovely, taste is revolting.-“

[ @Nixey; @Pitou; ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ she/her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Walking back into camp the warrior moved over to where Elmshadow was. She placed down her four peices of daises before looking at the other two. "patrol went great.", she announced. Thank goodness nobody was getting into trouble today. Or at least she hoped.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee; @Nixey; @Pitou; ]

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 13/100

Following closely behind the two warriors, the apprentice quietly set her bundle down and nodded. She was glad for this to be over, it meant a little more time weaving things into the nest.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; December 5th, 2023 at 06:10 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The Enforcer padded up towards Vulturefang after dropping his catches off at the fresh-kill pile. His tail waved behind him in greeting as he lifted his chin with satisfaction from the hunt. "Hunting was successful, Creekstep brought back five items and I retrieved three," he reported simply before brushing past the deputy and towards his resting spot within the clearing.

[+3 frogs]

@_Eclipse_ -- Creekstep | @Cinnamon~ -- Ashpaw | @elaif -- Vulturefang

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 19th, 2023, 08:30 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE DEC 21ST!
IF YOU NEED AND EXTENSION LET ME KNOW!
-----
Your character is required to have three post at minimum! One showing up, (doesn't have to be fancy), one completing the punishment, and one reporting back to Vulturefang!
If you have already completed these patrols earlier, then lmk over VM! Make sure to send proof of your completed patrol!!

Oh boy, here we go again.
Another list of dumb asses who couldn't complete their jobs... Go figure. At this point he wasn't surprised at the outcome of the most recent patrols. It was typically always like that, in fact, it was less common to have completed patrols than passing out punishments. Ah, oh well, maybe they'd all learn some day? He hoped so, he was already sick of this gag, good lord. Anyway... Padding under Shadowledge, Vulturefang scoped out the fugitives.

| @Starphobia |
"Icleclaw! Hey there my best bud.. So, I have an issue.... And that is, why the hell didn't you report back? Like c'mon my guy, you're not god damn child! Do your job and be done with it! Anywho, since you failed the first time, I'm making you try again! Y'know how the saying goes, second times the charm! And since your patrol pals seemed to of disappeared off the face of the earth, you'll be going out to Shadowclan Territory to hunt by yourself. Try not come back until ya caught at LEAST two pieces of prey. Now hit the road."
(The other cats on this patrol went missing, so you'll have to do this one alone. Sorry about that )

| @Kass @Sleek @Ladiebugg |
" Alright.... So, this is rather disappointing. Azaleadream, Softpaw, and Leapmoon. Unfortunately none of you goons returned from your border patrol... Yippe. So to make up for it, you two will be hunting in Mourning Ruins. I'm expecting each of you to catch two or more pieces of prey before nightfall. Am I clear? Good, now get going."

| @finley.exe |
"Tsk, tsk, tsk~ Hickorysplinter you poor, pathetic creature.... Now it seems you're not any better than the rest of these chumps. You failed to complete your given duty, and seeing as your other patrol mate poofed, you'll be fixing your own mistake! So take a little hike to Shadow's Break, and don't come back until you've caught something, mkay?"
(Looks like you'll be doing this alone as well, if you need an extension lmk!!)

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; December 19th, 2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 09:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

(WOOPS- I'm so good at remembering patrols)

LeapMoon sighed with a nod, looking at her patrol mates.
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:45 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Softpaw trekked to the woods, disappointed.

(every patrol i have been put on i have failed to complete at the given time )
@Ladiebugg @Kass
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:14 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
she/they ✰ sc ✰ 34 moons ✰ tags ; @elaif
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

!! this cat deals with themes of parental (psychological) abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
hickorysplinter's ears flattened at the insult and nodded, padding off to shadows break with her fur bristling. ' apologies, vulturefang. ' they murmured, biting back a hateful insult.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:22 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
she/they ✰ sc ✰ 34 moons ✰ tags ; @elaif (sorry for double tag ;w; )
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

!! this cat deals with themes of parental (psychological) abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
hickory returned with the two mice caught in her jaws, licking her jowls. she hadn't eaten either, but the urge to was strong. she had to serve her clan first. she did. but it was hard, going hungry in leaf-bare.

[ +2 mice ]

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; December 20th, 2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:50 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE DEC 21ST!
IF YOU NEED AND EXTENSION LET ME KNOW!
-----
Your character is required to have three post at minimum! One showing up, (doesn't have to be fancy), one completing the punishment, and one reporting back to Vulturefang!
If you have already completed these patrols earlier, then lmk over VM! Make sure to send proof of your completed patrol!!

Oh boy, here we go again.
Another list of dumb asses who couldn't complete their jobs... Go figure. At this point he wasn't surprised at the outcome of the most recent patrols. It was typically always like that, in fact, it was less common to have completed patrols than passing out punishments. Ah, oh well, maybe they'd all learn some day? He hoped so, he was already sick of this gag, good lord. Anyway... Padding under Shadowledge, Vulturefang scoped out the fugitives.

| @Starphobia |
"Icleclaw! Hey there my best bud.. So, I have an issue.... And that is, why the hell didn't you report back? Like c'mon my guy, you're not god damn child! Do your job and be done with it! Anywho, since you failed the first time, I'm making you try again! Y'know how the saying goes, second times the charm! And since your patrol pals seemed to of disappeared off the face of the earth, you'll be going out to Shadowclan Territory to hunt by yourself. Try not come back until ya caught at LEAST two pieces of prey. Now hit the road."
(The other cats on this patrol went missing, so you'll have to do this one alone. Sorry about that )

| @Kass @Sleek @Ladiebugg |
" Alright.... So, this is rather disappointing. Azaleadream, Softpaw, and Leapmoon. Unfortunately none of you goons returned from your border patrol... Yippe. So to make up for it, you two will be hunting in Mourning Ruins. I'm expecting each of you to catch two or more pieces of prey before nightfall. Am I clear? Good, now get going."

| @finley.exe |
"Tsk, tsk, tsk~ Hickorysplinter you poor, pathetic creature.... Now it seems you're not any better than the rest of these chumps. You failed to complete your given duty, and seeing as your other patrol mate poofed, you'll be fixing your own mistake! So take a little hike to Shadow's Break, and don't come back until you've caught something, mkay?"
(Looks like you'll be doing this alone as well, if you need an extension lmk!!)

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Iceclaw's blind blue eyes blinked in surprise.
"Ah, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that. I'll go do that right away." His tail twitched behind him as he slowly walked away, out of camp, using his nose to find his way out.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!