Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:38 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Haykit blinked in shock,"Oh... That's... I,mean...it's...uhh...nevermind." She blushed mostly more in shock than in sorrow.
Blackrose swallowed hard , assuming that as soon as the shock wore off it would be difficult , as it would be in most cats . She herself was experiencing that transition after the presumed death of her apprentice , who only became a warrior before the flood. Her body had yet to be found, so she knew the pain of losing a close freind, but couldn't imagine losing two siblings in such a short period of time
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
DaisyKit smiled and got back up. "Thanks," she mewed when her sister helped her up. "But I will get you next time!" DaisyKit waved her tail playfully back and forth. "Sooo... What do you wanna do?"
Blossomkit thought for second. Then movement at the camp entrance caught her attention. As she turned around, she saw new and unfamiliar cats enter. She stared at all the new cats. Who were they? "Um, Daisykit, do you know who they are?" She said, turning to her sister.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
[FONT="Courier New" @AbsurdJinx

The calico molly emerged from the medicine cat den. Her pelt bright but her eyes dim with exhaustion. Dappleblossom finally recovered from her near death experience. It was miraculous how she survived not just one but two times from drowning.

That first time, where she was running away from a predator and slipped into the fast moving water. Any cat more unfortunate than would have surely drowned, especially a cat like her who had a lack of experience in the wild. But she survived. The only thing that died on that cold, wet day was her enjoyment over the merciless waters. She has never made contact with it since unless she needs a drink of water. But then... she jumped into the waters willingly this time. Why would she do to herself? To save a cat she just met that day? She jumped in after her after a moment of hesitation as the determination to save her apprentice flashes with horrible memories of the past. They never ended even as Dappleblossom made her way towards the apprentice who was being flushed away. The apprentice would flash into a younger Dapppleblossom, who was more panicky, younger, more desperate for help. She rushed to aid like a lionhearted mother. Yet as she successfully gets her to safe and dry lands, the adrenaline drains from her as realization begins to pull her down the thick, suffocating waters of the river. She screamed as loud as she did as a kit, the sky not being able to mumble her words this time as she slipped deeper and deeper into the depths and begin to lose consciousness. Her body had almost completely given hope when she felt herself being dragged up by a strong force and before she knew, sweet air stung through her nose and throat after she coughs up leftovers of the river and began to fade back into unconsciousness. But not before she could catch a glimpse of her savior. All she saw was a giant figure with a fiery pelt. She passed out with a tired smile on her face. She already knew who it was before she regained consciousness in the safety of her clan. As she stayed in the den, she didn't talk much to him. She would gaze up at him, her mind filled so many thoughts and questions she just wanted to blurt out all at once, but instead keeps it to herself.

She whipped around as she walked as she was expecting the ginger tom to be following out of the den. She looks back out at the clearing and confusion fills her eyes as she sees stranger cats all in the camp and suspiciously sniffs at the air. They were ShadowClan cats. Shw tell by the numbers that somethinh awful must have happened to their camp for them to come to RiverClan's doorstep to seek refuge
[/FONT]

@AbsurdJinx

Tmw i didnt ping it right ;u;
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lobsterpaw forced a purr,"Ahh...so your a mighty warrior? Eh?" He laughed lightly before swiftly tripping Newtpaw in a way so she'd fall into the pool of water, he walked away laughing, he knew she couldn't drown, four moon old kits could usually touch the ground.
Newtpaw was a bit confused at his tone of wording, but soon uttered a shriek of surprise when she went tumbling into the shallow water, an abrupt splash sounding when she went into the water. A strike of fear went through her and she almost cried out for help, but noticed that she was already touching the pond’s floor with her paws and stomach. Nonetheless, the small apprentice was soaked with water and sand, her ears prickling at the distant sound of Lobsterpaw padding away, laughing at her. Newtpaw whimpered as her ears laid flat against her head, droplets of water slipping off her whiskers as she laid in the pond of water, feeling like a mouse-brain for trusting someone so quickly. The apprentice wanted to call for Lionpaw, but was too ashamed to even make a sound in her dismay. So this was how she was to be treated in Riverclan, huh? “Wonderful..” She whispered under her breath, her tone sounding miserable as she looked down at the watery reflection of herself.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:32 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Blossomkit thought for second. Then movement at the camp entrance caught her attention. As she turned around, she saw new and unfamiliar cats enter. She stared at all the new cats. Who were they? "Um, Daisykit, do you know who they are?" She said, turning to her sister.
"Intruders?!" DaisyKit asked worryingly. She didn't like to watch other cats fight and get hurt. But the cats entering looked worrying and distressed. Any other clan wouldn't be like this if they were attaching.. But why else would they be here? "I dunno who they are.. But it has to be something!"

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:35 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Newtpaw was a bit confused at his tone of wording, but soon uttered a shriek of surprise when she went tumbling into the shallow water, an abrupt splash sounding when she went into the water. A strike of fear went through her and she almost cried out for help, but noticed that she was already touching the pond’s floor with her paws and stomach. Nonetheless, the small apprentice was soaked with water and sand, her ears prickling at the distant sound of Lobsterpaw padding away, laughing at her. Newtpaw whimpered as her ears laid flat against her head, droplets of water slipping off her whiskers as she laid in the pond of water, feeling like a mouse-brain for trusting someone so quickly. The apprentice wanted to call for Lionpaw, but was too ashamed to even make a sound in her dismay. So this was how she was to be treated in Riverclan, huh? “Wonderful..” She whispered under her breath, her tone sounding miserable as she looked down at the watery reflection of herself.
@Chameleon
(raging lionpaw confrontation time)
Lionpaw was chatting with a young RiverClan warrior nearby when he heard a shriek that sounded just like Newtpaw reached his ears. He whipped around, earning a sounds of surprise from the cat he was talking with. Guilt rushed through him when he saw the she-cat, soaked, landing in a shallow pool of water and shooting to her paws. He muttered a rushed excuse to the RiverClan warruor and rushed over to her, not caring when he stepped right into the freezing water right as his fur was nearly dry - after all, his paws were nothing compared to Newtpaw's now-wet pelt. He scolded himself; he left Newtpaw alone. He promised he wouldn't. Sure, he had still been nearby, but had that stopped her from getting pushed in the water? No.
"Newtpaw, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, gently helping the small she-cat out. His next words were filled with absolute rage. "Who pushed you?" He looked around, spotting a tom walking away from their direction and laughing, and he knew then that it was him. It had to be him. He marched towards Lobsterpaw. "Hey!" He hissed, sprinting to stop in front of him and snarled, "You think you can just push my friend in the water?" The golden brown tom stood up straight, squaring his shoulders to make him look larger than he was. He leaned in, close to Lobsterpaw's face. "Leave her alone. I don't want tonsee you near her again, you foxheart." And he'd make sure that the apprenice wouldn't go near her again, because he wouldn't leave her side again. No matter what.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Chameleon
(raging lionpaw confrontation time)
Lionpaw was chatting with a young RiverClan warrior nearby when he heard a shriek that sounded just like Newtpaw reached his ears. He whipped around, earning a sounds of surprise from the cat he was talking with. Guilt rushed through him when he saw the she-cat, soaked, landing in a shallow pool of water and shooting to her paws. He muttered a rushed excuse to the RiverClan warruor and rushed over to her, not caring when he stepped right into the freezing water right as his fur was nearly dry - after all, his paws were nothing compared to Newtpaw's now-wet pelt. He scolded himself; he left Newtpaw alone. He promised he wouldn't. Sure, he had still been nearby, but had that stopped her from getting pushed in the water? No.
"Newtpaw, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, gently helping the small she-cat out. His next words were filled with absolute rage. "Who pushed you?" He looked around, spotting a tom walking away from their direction and laughing, and he knew then that it was him. It had to be him. He marched towards Lobsterpaw. "Hey!" He hissed, sprinting to stop in front of him and snarled, "You think you can just push my friend in the water?" The golden brown tom stood up straight, squaring his shoulders to make him look larger than he was. He leaned in, close to Lobsterpaw's face. "Leave her alone. I don't want tonsee you near her again, you foxheart." And he'd make sure that the apprenice wouldn't go near her again, because he wouldn't leave her side again. No matter what.
As she laid there in the freezing water, practically shivering from the cold and on the verge of tears from shame and embarrassment, her ears twitched at the sound of rushing paws and soon enough, a warm body was beside her and she buried her muzzle into his fur, knowing that it was Lionpaw when she heard his voice, sounding his exclaimed apology of not being there for her. The small, soaked apprentice stepped out of the water with her best friend’s assistance, looking up at him with surprise at the rage that she heard in Lionpaw’s tone. Newtpaw had never heard him so angry because of what happened to her and she looked in the direction of where Lobsterpaw was walking away, laughing and she didn’t even need to say anything for the golden brown-furred tom to go storming off after him and the quiet she-cat looked on in silence, not knowing how to react or what to do now. Newtpaw blinked at her paws, her fur feeling heavy from the weight of the water in her fur. She shook her head solemnly and padded away to lay down under a nearby tree, resting the comfortable shade with her head rested on her tiny paws as she turned away from the eyes that seemed to bore into her long multi-colored fur and right now, the young apprentice just wanted to disappearance.
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:36 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"We're family." CottonFlower replied to the Tom. "So who is this?" CloverCarnation asked, calico tail flicking with slight irritation and impatience.
"I'm Silvernose. I'm also one of Zenithwhisker's friends.", Silvernose replied. Zenithwhisker nodded.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:37 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
@AbsurdJinx

The calico molly emerged from the medicine cat den. Her pelt bright but her eyes dim with exhaustion. Dappleblossom finally recovered from her near death experience. It was miraculous how she survived not just one but two times from drowning.

That first time, where she was running away from a predator and slipped into the fast moving water. Any cat more unfortunate than would have surely drowned, especially a cat like her who had a lack of experience in the wild. But she survived. The only thing that died on that cold, wet day was her enjoyment over the merciless waters. She has never made contact with it since unless she needs a drink of water. But then... she jumped into the waters willingly this time. Why would she do to herself? To save a cat she just met that day? She jumped in after her after a moment of hesitation as the determination to save her apprentice flashes with horrible memories of the past. They never ended even as Dappleblossom made her way towards the apprentice who was being flushed away. The apprentice would flash into a younger Dapppleblossom, who was more panicky, younger, more desperate for help. She rushed to aid like a lionhearted mother. Yet as she successfully gets her to safe and dry lands, the adrenaline drains from her as realization begins to pull her down the thick, suffocating waters of the river. She screamed as loud as she did as a kit, the sky not being able to mumble her words this time as she slipped deeper and deeper into the depths and begin to lose consciousness. Her body had almost completely given hope when she felt herself being dragged up by a strong force and before she knew, sweet air stung through her nose and throat after she coughs up leftovers of the river and began to fade back into unconsciousness. But not before she could catch a glimpse of her savior. All she saw was a giant figure with a fiery pelt. She passed out with a tired smile on her face. She already knew who it was before she regained consciousness in the safety of her clan. As she stayed in the den, she didn't talk much to him. She would gaze up at him, her mind filled so many thoughts and questions she just wanted to blurt out all at once, but instead keeps it to herself.

She whipped around as she walked as she was expecting the ginger tom to be following out of the den. She looks back out at the clearing and confusion fills her eyes as she sees stranger cats all in the camp and suspiciously sniffs at the air. They were ShadowClan cats. Shw tell by the numbers that somethinh awful must have happened to their camp for them to come to RiverClan's doorstep to seek refuge
Scorchingflame padded after Dappleblossom, his head lowered and swaying from side to side with exhaustion. His steps were firm yet also uncertain. He was in his former home, the place he grew up in, but the place that he also abandoned. He didn't feel safe or happy here, especially now that he didn't know much about it. He wasn't aware that Russetswirl was now Russetstar, and he still believed that Shellfeather and Russetstar were together. His ears were folded against his head, his golden eyes carrying caution as his gaze shot in every which direction. His nose twitched as he scented the air, tasting the foul scent of ShadowClan and the comforting scent of RiverClan. What was ShadowClan doing here? But Scorchingflame didn't worry about it too much; after all, he didn't reside here anymore. He couldn't care less about what RiverClan did... Or could he?

He's been silent throughout the whole ordeal, ever since he first made his appearance. He didn't feel comfortable around Dappleblossom, the feline he only befriended to keep a secret. Scorchingflame didn't know about her anymore; had she revealed his secret? Was she the same persistent feline he had liked? His tail swept behind him, brushing against the ground lightly. Though he wasn't completely certain about her, he rushed to keep up with her. He felt more comfortable beside her than he did all alone. In the medicine cat den, he had done everything possible to avoid Dappleblossom. He pretended to be sleeping when she was awake, and he only looked at her when she was asleep. He thought about her a ton, though. Scorchingflame wondered if she was happy to see him.

``So...`` Scorchingflame drawled awkwardly, avoiding Dappleblossom's gaze. He either looked at the ground or surveyed the busy clearing. ``Is this going to be an okay goodbye or an angry goodbye?`` He finally gathered the courage to look at Dappleblossom, a weak smile on his face as if begging for forgiveness in his own way. He didn't know if he was on positive or negative terms with her, and it would be easier for him to leave if he knew they were on positive terms. He expected he'd leave now because he still thought Bucknight was leader of RiverClan. Not to mention that he didn't think he had anything left for him in this very clan.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Her ears twitched as she gave her a eagar nod,"Of course I know! I know everything in Riverclan sweetheart, and seeing you prepare your nest for the nursery isnt very secretive either." she gave a small chuckle. A lot was happening in Wolfdancers life honestly. With the recent rejection of Honeycombs affections had done a grave on her self esteem. Honeycomb couldnt love her because she was a shecat, was what she was implying. That she wasnt good enough, was what it felt like. The large maine coon looked a bit different, she was skinner, losing weight fast but her long fur covered it. Scars lingered on her body that she claimed were from warrior duties(of course they werent) things have just been. rough. and to remind herself of what was infront of her was her family. Even if she didnt have Honeycomb at the moment she had her loving kits who she adored, and she would be a grandmother! How exciting is that? She sat down next to Foamflower, wrapping her tail protectivly around her. "Now whos this mate of yours again? I forget his name, being forgetful as I am. But Im sure hes doing good, right? No reason for me to tear him to shreds?"
Upon her mothers statement the molly looked down and shuffled her paws, her ears pinned to the sides of her head as she did so. And here she had thought she was stealthily fixing her new nest! She gave her adoptive mother an emberassed smile "I tried to fix it up while you and Honeycomb were out, it was supposed to be a surprise, bit I guess it isn't really since I've got the stomach to show for it." she huffed, her tail twitching. Everyone would be able to notice, her stomach was slightly larger than usual, and given her usual size most would think that she was about to give birth that second! But she was far from it, not too far though, although she was...heavily built she was only about two months in. As the older molly sat down she gave her a look over, noticing how frail she looked, although it wasn't too frail, it wasn't too skinny, she just seemed...well..thinner than usual. Her ocean blue hues lit of with momentary worry as she thought everything over, Wolfancer and Honeycomb's recent behavior towards one another, her mothers recent, multiple, outings, everything seemed...peculiar to the white molly. She wouldn't push it though, it wasn't any of her business, if her mother felt as though she couldn't trust her with personal information then she wouldn't bug her about it. Her focus was given back to the warrior as she asked her question, which in turn made Foamlower giggle "Standingsea mother, and no, no reason for you to tear him to bits." she added "He's...amazing, I...I wish to describe him better but everytime....every time I try to describe just how amazing he is i just...just....the words get caught up in my throat and my heart does so many little flips it's...I don't know." she confessed, a small, loving smile plastered on her face. " If, if it wasn't for Sunpaw, I would have never recognized this feeling...love." she said, the last word rolling off her tounge with ease. The white, grey spotted molly turned her blue optics upon Wolfdancer once more, untold emotions dance during across her face as she thought of a way to word her next question "...Do you think everyone's feelings are the same? Such as joy, you you feel warm inside, to the point where you stop smiling? Or or how about sadness? Do you feel as though you should amends or just cry? What about love? Does it feel the same way for you?" she asked, her back straightening as she asked these questions. The white warrior had always wanted to know, she had always been curious about her emotions and wether or not they were the same as others, wether or not others donned these same feelings.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread