Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Hearing her name being called from across the clearing, Darkcloud immediately focused her attention on the orders that Vulturefang had started saying. Hmm border patrol. One of her favourites. Well time to get to work.

Swiftly padding over near where the orders had been given, the dark she-cat searched the clearing with sharp amber eyes for the pelt of Batflight, a cat she wasn't familiar with. Hopefully they'd be sensible and mature...but she had a curse of being plagued with misfortune (not literally lol.)

@lesbianism
b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Batflight spotted Darkcloud, making her way over to her to begin their patrol. The quicker they got this over with, the better. Being by the border always made her nervous. At the very least, the two of them with their black coats would hide well in the wetlands - if they came across any WindClan warriors, they should be able to take them by surprise.

"Darkcloud?" she confirmed, dipping her head in greeting. "I don't believe we've met before - I'm Batflight. Ready to head out to the border?"

Last edited by lesbianism; November 29th, 2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom padded over, looking for her patrol partner. She set her boneset down and looked around. "Dogskull? Are you here?" She called out, her tail flicking nervously.

+3 boneset [X]
@xavier. @Pitou |Elmshadow|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 30th, 2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:48 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

"Right behind you"

Dogskull said as he walked through the camps entrance. White paws stained with mud from the swamp and burdock roots in his mouth which muffled his speech. Dogskull stood next to Dreamingbloom before looking at his father and placing down the roots.

"I got 4 roots, Father."

[ X ]

| @ChaosBringer. - Dreamingbloom; @Pitou - Elmshadow ]

Last edited by xavier.; November 29th, 2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 11:25 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
he/she ✰ sc ✰ 22 moons ✰ tags ; @zenpaii sorry for late response !!
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

hickory tilted his head, then stalked off. a flick of his tail signaled for the other cat to follow him.

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Batflight spotted Darkcloud, making her way over to her to begin their patrol. The quicker they got this over with, the better. Being by the border always made her nervous. At the very least, the two of them with their black coats would hide well in the wetlands - if they came across any WindClan warriors, they should be able to take them by surprise.

"Darkcloud?" she confirmed, dipping her head in greeting. "I don't believe we've met before - I'm Batflight. Ready to head out to the border?"

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

"Yes, let's go" she said emotionlessly, gving a small curt nod as Batflight approached and gave a flick of her tail before padding into the territory and towards the Windclan border. Hopefully this patrol would be quick and successful.

(Sorry for the short post I'm tired and didn't have much motivation. Anyways you can post next at the Windclan border.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 30th, 2023, 01:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Thornpaw
7 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

With Slugbelly leading the way, eventually the apprentice would make it back to the camp to report back in to Elmshadow with a mouthful of herbs. The young cat's eyes were practically watering from the pungent smell of the rosemary that flooded his senses, and he eagerly spat out the collection of herbs in front of the medicine cat.
"There's your rosemary and lady's mantle," he grumbled out, swiping his tongue over a paw to try and remove any lingering rosemary leaflets from his tongue. "Slugbelly has some too, but I want you to know that I'm the one who found the rosemary. I think his nose is broken, you might want to check it out." With a snide smirk and flick of his tail, the apprentice looked up at Elmshadow to see if there were any further orders before he scampered off.

[Thornpaw presents 2 bundles of rosemary, and 3 bundles of lady's mantle]

Elmshadow @Pitou | Slugbelly @FrostyGalaxy

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 30th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 03:41 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-SlugBelly-*
he/him || 36moons || no purrks
pale ginger tom with patches of darker ginger and cream “pants”

Just a few moments after Thornpaw approached the medicine cat, Slugbelly follows suit. "Dropped my portion off in storage already, Elmshadow!" He announces, "three rosemary, two lady's somethin'. Im surprised there was a fair amount of 'em, thought this cold might've killed 'em off!" He laughs a little at his own comment.

[ @The Cannibal // @Pitou ]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:55 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @The Doctor @elaif

"The WindClan scent was particularly fresh at the border, but no border crossing. However, we did faintly smell blood - there must've been a border skirmish recently."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 26th, 2023 at 01:04 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ she/her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Walking back into camp the warrior moved over to where Elmshadow was. She placed down her four peices of daises before looking at the other two. "patrol went great.", she announced. Thank goodness nobody was getting into trouble today. Or at least she hoped.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee; @Nixey; @Pitou; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; December 4th, 2023 at 02:51 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 03:11 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[If you believe a mistake has been made VM me or Rose ]

**Elmshadow**

Two sets of patrols were sent out one right after the other so he hadn’t gotten around to doling out the deserved punishments for the first before sending out the second, and even the first had been basically a make-up round for those who he should have punished from the previous round of patrols. So the punishments would be a hefty enough one this go-round, though he’d quite prefer this wasn’t a necessity. Failed patrols not only left the work of said patrol onto him, since just because that patrol didn’t go out didn’t mean there was any less need for those patrols. It was apparently wishful thinking to believe the clan would simply step up to the bare necessities of the clan that supports them but he’d long since given up that impossibility; entitlement was unfortunately in too many cats’ natures.

”Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, Whiteheart, Brokentalon, Aspenblaze, Batwing. You’ve failed in your duty to Shadowclan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, you’ll all be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ @Kass @LunaStar22 @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @KittyKombat7860 Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag @Rose in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

”Ivorypaw, your patrol warriors being no-shows in no excuse to not figure out a patrol. You’re only job as an apprentice is to work towards warriorhood, skipping out on a patrol or finding the first excuse that falls at your paws in hardly conducive to that. For your laziness, you’ll be demoted to a kit once again. But do not use this as an excuse to let your training fall behind.”

[ @LunaStar Ivorypaw is being demoted to a kit until December 10. She is still expected to keep up with her training in camp ]

And last but certainly not least. ”Shadowlight. You failed a patrol once before but were given an exceedingly generous second chance to do it right. You squandered that second chance in an egregious act of negligence and it will not be tolerated a second time. You should not mistake generosity for passiveness. See if an exile won’t straighten out your attitude. Don’t dare to show your face in this camp for a quarter moon and, if I were you, I’d return with something more useful than yourself.”

[ @Supersabre Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until December 10. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @/Rose in this thread to discuss their return ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; December 4th, 2023 at 04:27 AM.