Old May 31st, 2024, 04:07 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Turquoise eyes watched Sproutfleck as he first demonstrated the defensive crouch. So of course, as expected of her, the five-moon-old apprentice dropped into a defensive crouch as well, albeit a slightly clumsier one. Not fun to be whacked in the face indeed!

A little while later, she was copying his defensive swipe, swinging wildly in front of her while trying to maintain her balance. "Look! I'm doing it!" Oh wait... he'd said something. Take her paw... unsheathe her claws... curl..? What the heck? Folding her toebeans slightly inward, - ah, there we go! - the young molly attempted to lean forward to swipe at an invisible foe, but instead only stumbled forward, nearly faceplanting, and then staggered backward in her attempt to regain balance. Only, she tripped over her own tail and landed on her rump.

"I. . . did it?"

Sproutfleck couldn't help but to purr as Kestrelpaw fell flat on her behind, tripping over her own tail. As it was getting dark and would be best to get back soon. Bummer. But her also didn't want to be late and get in trouble. Swallowing back his tiny purr hopefully before Kestrelpaw noticed his amusement, he cleared his throat in an attempt to collect himself and slipped back into the stance. "Keep your tail still, and relax your muscles. Being all tense means I could tip you over a whole lot easier than if your muscles weren't that tight. Try again, and then we should go before it gets too dark to see."

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 1st, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 05:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk Smash

A small chuckle escaped the large tom at her comment. He nodded with his agreement, following closely alongside her. This place happened to be the first one he took her to all those moons ago. Their first date. It made his heart happy, happier with Drizzlecloud beside him now.

He'd mimic her communication, signing and talking as they made their way along. "We can come back out here sometime, now that it's much prettier," Sparrowpelt was quite distracted, although he'd try to keep an eye out for the herbs his mate had described. She'd probably notice them long before he would, anyway.

@Omari - Drizzlecloud

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 31st, 2024, 09:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Sproutfleck couldn't help but to purr as Kestrelpaw fell flat on her behind, tripping over her own tail. As it was getting dark and would be best to get back soon. Bummer. But her also didn't want to be late and get in trouble. Swallowing back his tiny purr hopefully before Kestrelpaw noticed his amusement, he cleared his throat in an attempt to collect himself and slipped back into the stance. "Keep your tail still, and relax your muscles. Being all tense means I could tip you over a whole lot easier than if your muscles weren't that tight. Try again, and then we should go before it gets too dark to see."

Kestrelpaw stuck her tongue out as she got to her paws once more and concentrated on Sproutfleck's words. Tail still... relax muscles... relax muscles...? Like, sleep? Wait, no, um... Her bushy tail swished, and Kestrelpaw forced it to stop. Relax muscles... tail still. "I'm doing it, I'm doing it!"

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 1st, 2024, 11:32 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Leopardlily
50 moons || ThunderClan Warrior || She/Her
The Huntress
. . .

The Bengal yawned as she kept up with their pace towards the Firefly Cove. What a lovely landmark in ThunderClan's territory. It was probably her favorite place in all honesty. There weren't many trees for her to lounge in, that was a downside, but the soft sand and ocean waves were some of the most relaxing things she'd witnessed.

She was always one for the finer things in life. And he ocean was definitely one of them. What made this trip even more enjoyable was the sun. It was so warm and wonderful, so much better than how cold Leafbare was. The temperatures were frigid and the would was covered in white from the snow. How she hated it. But now... there was the great warm sun. She purred softly as it's golden rays beamed down on her.

As they stopped to discuss the plans to split up she nodded, taking her mind off of the cove, and back to the patrol at hand. "Split up? Yes ma'am." She replied, and trailed off away from the group to go track down some prey.

. . .

@Luminous - @Goopysharkboi

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 1st, 2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 02:44 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Ashenheart was off almost as soon as Hawkcatcher had uttered the words, and Leopardlily also did not object, but kept referring to Hawcatcher sa ma'am, which she could only assume was a habit of the other warrior's rather than something that had with Hawkcatcher to do.

Leaving the concerns of social interactions behind her, the large warrior slipped away in her own direction. She let herself attune to the scents and sounds of the territory, trotting quietly through the meadow as she listened and periodically tasted the air. Hawkcatcher was a large cat, and especially after her injury, she had never really gotten great at hiding and stalking without being noticed. Which was why she preferred to rely on what she was better at - strength and speed.

[Rolled a 15]
It didn't take long before she began to pick up on the scent trail of a smaller animal, which turned out to be a vole. She followed it until she could feel the scent strengthen a bit and dropped into a crouch. She could usually get somewhat close without being noticed, but rarely within leaping distance. Instead, she crept a bit further, before waiting for a heartbeat to listen and double-check the rodent's location. Then she bolted. And she had had the name Swiftrunner for nothing and had the squeaking piece of prey in her paws in mere moments. A kill and that was her first catch.

[Rolled an 11]
The next thing she became aware of was the chirp of a bird. Though it wasn't the regular, light chirp of a cheery songbird in the morning, rather it was a- or rather a pair of sharp cries. Carefully approaching and trying to stay out of eyesight, Hawkcatcher could see a pair of robins (likely males) angrily hopping around each other, clearly fighting. It wasn't the first time that Hawkcatcher had seen male robins bicker since they seemed to always be a bit aggressive with each other this time of the year, but it was all in her favour this time. Lowering herself even more towards the ground, the Bengal-spotted warrior crept closer. She was cautious about not making her presence known, but the two seemed far too preoccupied. She gathered herself in a proper stance before shooting after them. It was close, as one of them saw her coming and immediately went to fly away, but the other one was not as fast, and Hawkcatcher let out a satisfied little growling purr as she caught it.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 1st, 2024, 08:54 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

”Hey, that was good! Really good!” Purring loudly at his apprentices accomplishment, Sproutfleck gave a brisk nod. It was really dark now. “Best head back now.”

______

@Rose (Soooo lazy bc it’s 1am for me rn

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 2nd, 2024, 02:16 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher

Ashenheart was off almost as soon as Hawkcatcher had uttered the words, and Leopardlily also did not object, but kept referring to Hawcatcher sa ma'am, which she could only assume was a habit of the other warrior's rather than something that had with Hawkcatcher to do.

Leaving the concerns of social interactions behind her, the large warrior slipped away in her own direction. She let herself attune to the scents and sounds of the territory, trotting quietly through the meadow as she listened and periodically tasted the air. Hawkcatcher was a large cat, and especially after her injury, she had never really gotten great at hiding and stalking without being noticed. Which was why she preferred to rely on what she was better at - strength and speed.

[Rolled a 15]
It didn't take long before she began to pick up on the scent trail of a smaller animal, which turned out to be a vole. She followed it until she could feel the scent strengthen a bit and dropped into a crouch. She could usually get somewhat close without being noticed, but rarely within leaping distance. Instead, she crept a bit further, before waiting for a heartbeat to listen and double-check the rodent's location. Then she bolted. And she had had the name Swiftrunner for nothing and had the squeaking piece of prey in her paws in mere moments. A kill and that was her first catch.

[Rolled an 11]
The next thing she became aware of was the chirp of a bird. Though it wasn't the regular, light chirp of a cheery songbird in the morning, rather it was a- or rather a pair of sharp cries. Carefully approaching and trying to stay out of eyesight, Hawkcatcher could see a pair of robins (likely males) angrily hopping around each other, clearly fighting. It wasn't the first time that Hawkcatcher had seen male robins bicker since they seemed to always be a bit aggressive with each other this time of the year, but it was all in her favour this time. Lowering herself even more towards the ground, the Bengal-spotted warrior crept closer. She was cautious about not making her presence known, but the two seemed far too preoccupied. She gathered herself in a proper stance before shooting after them. It was close, as one of them saw her coming and immediately went to fly away, but the other one was not as fast, and Hawkcatcher let out a satisfied little growling purr as she caught it.

[Ashenheart rolled a 17)
A rabbit. A nice, large, plump, stray rabbit. She rushed forward, managing to catch the creature by surprise before she put it out of its misery with a bite to the spine. She then began searching again. This time,
(Ashenheart rolled a 6)
...Mouse came into her view. She was swift and stealthy, creeping up from behind before she suddenly sprung out, whacking the mouse dead with ease before she picked up her prey and decided to go back.
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s tail curled over Sparrowpelt’s back as they walked, almost as if to keep him held close alongside her, even if she knew that he wouldn’t be straying too far. “I’d never miss another exciting outing with you–as soon as I get some more free time, I’ll be dragging you back out here.”

Her face was graced with a relaxed smile as she strolled along, her gaze shifting over the flowers as they walked along the meadow. Upon spotting a cluster of small yellow flowers, she trilled jovially as she leaned over to nose at them, nipping them at the stem to pick them up. [ +3 yarrow ]

[ @SuspiciousMindz sorry about the late reply!! I’ve given us an extension to the 6th ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 5th, 2024, 10:06 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Leopardlily
50 moons || ThunderClan Warrior || She/Her
The Huntress
. . .

Leopardlily nodded curtly and split like the others did. These patrols were always more efficient that way. She stifled a yawn as she lazy padded through the territory, her steps light as she slinked through the brush. It was a nice day. She probably find a nice tree to nap on once they finished up on patrol. But for the mean time, back to hunting.

She watched some gulls flit around in the sand and considered going after them, but then again sand would be complicated to hunt on and gulls were always in those annoying little round that were hard to separate. But there was one that had strayed away from the flock. It was hopping around the brush, not too far into the meadow. It looked easy enough. She stalked closer to it, before dropping down into a crouch, inching closer and closer, until she finally sprang. The poor bird was an unassuming victim, and an easy kill for Leopardlily. She buried it before continuing on.

Her next victim would be… she tasted the air to look for a suitable scent of a new piece of prey. A mouse. She frowned. Booooring. Where was the diversity in that? She almost considered trying to find a more challenging prey, but she stopped herself. She really wanted that nap in the sun. Now wasn’t the time to complicate things. Plus those little rabbits were damn hard to catch. She wasn’t going to chase on of those speedy little bunnies, only for it to burrow into the ground!! Ugh. Whatever. Mouse it is.

She tracked the small creature until it came into eyesight. It was scurrying around in the grass. She repeated her motions, dropping into a crouch and crawling closer and closer until she sprang onto the mouse and easily ended its miserable existence.

. . .
@Luminous - @Goopysharkboi - I apologize once more for the late reply!!

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 5th, 2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 03:23 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Presumably, her patrolmates would have had similar luck to her (they were roughly equal experiences she assumed) meaning that they would return with an acceptable amount of prey, but she chose to still keep going for a bit more.

[Rolled a 19]
It took a bit of searching around, she finally came across another scent trail. It seemed to be a... hmm, shrew. Not bad. In fact, among her preferred kinds of prey. Keeping low, the large warrior padded after the prey, the scent quickly getting stronger until her pricked ears could pick up on a slight sound that must be her prey. She waited a heartbeat to find the exact location of the shrew without having to compromise her coverage. And charge. Not even a heartbeat later, the small animal was pressed between her paws and killed by a clean bite.

[Rolled a 13]
It was her third piece of prey, so she decided to make one more attempt. She was in luck though, and just when she was about to bury her catch, a new little rustle reached her ears. Recognizing the vague scent of a mouse, she acted quickly, bolting in its direction almost without thinking, and another catch was hers.

This should be enough, and even though she could carry one more piece of prey, it was getting late and Hawkcatcher went to fetch all of her catches before returning to where they had started, waiting for Ashenheart and Leopardlilly to return before beginning the trott back to camp.

+ 1 shrew + 1 mouse

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here