Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitpaw Art Request
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:12 PM
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 11:02 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by c1nder
Today 11:02 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:01 PM

Old January 28th, 2024, 11:57 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

What the hell?! She'd raced back to camp as soon as she'd heard all the yowling and stuff since she was patrolling the territory not too far away but she didn't know what to expect and this was definitely a shock! Violetfreckle injured, Mapleface unconscious-wait, what, no! A gasp of horror escaped Nightgaze's maw as she watched the lilac warrior be struck down by the now conscious queen. And now Bumblestar killed Mapleface?! This was wayyy too much death for her! And they were her clanmates!

Vibrant eyes snapping towards Spiderthroat as he spoke, she almost immediately jumped into action, searching for any kits or apprentices and her panicked gaze soon landed on Midnightkit, who was lying on the ground, probably passed out. Darting over like lightning she gently nudged the kit with her nose "H-hey kid, wake up we need to get ya to the nursery" her voice was urgent and concerned like it should be thought she would admit she hoped she'd sound stronger. Reaching for the kit's scruff she was going to attempt to grab the kit when another scene caught her attention.

Bumblestar was lying on the ground, her throat ripped like Violetfreckle's though now, the two she-cats had swapped places and everyone was panicking...including Nightgaze. Terror filled her as she watched cats crowd around the injured leader and start crying and yowling, meanwhile the small hornet just lingered over the unconscious kit, processing the situation.

Suddenly she spotted Mantiskit who was still out in the clearing and a few of her clanmates loitering around so she swiftly snapped back to reality and decided to deal with this quickly so she could assist the others with Bumblestar. "Rateye, Flutterminnow, one of you get Mantiskit and help me with Midnightkit here please!" her voice was more powerful and demanding now just like she had wanted. Good. Now where were her fellow Hornets? She could really do with their help, though, she could handle it for now.

OPEN
@Naila @Katiethewolfchild @Cubeisdagoat @Spookez.
"I just woke up, Nightgaze. But, if you insist." Rateye just shrugged and boredly lay down. He didn't do flip all, aside from give Mantiskit a cheerful tail wave of greeting from a distance.
@Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; January 28th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:15 PM
Wco's local Shrew ✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Spooky

*EchoKit*

The tom padded out into the clearing, but froze before quickly going back into the nursery.

Dust & cookies <3
|+| My cats don't have the same views, personalities, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.

"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89021[

⠀ /l、?
(゚、 。 7
⠀ l,‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎~ヽ
  しf_, )ノ
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Nursery. Yep, nursery. Brindlekit had been just outside it, but after the continued chaos and blood and so many things he couldn't understand he was in no mind to resist, going meekly into the darkness. Other kits were bundled in after him, perhaps a few apprentices too, he wasn't sure. They were all being cleared out of the clearing, leaving the scene of violence to the warriors to sort out. But he had been brave! Or he thought he had, anyway. He hadn't run away, an adult had TOLD him to go in here so he was doing the right thing. Brindlekit was doing the right thing. And.....trying not to think about what had gone down in the clearing. Because he didn't understand, and if he tried he would probably go crazy. @Micanomancy
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:13 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

When the world swam back into focus, Bumblestar found herself in a heap on the ground. Blurry faces came into view - Wolfpaw pressed up against her, Redhawk and Mudhound hovering nearby, Violetfreckle with her... her head against her chest. Her limbs felt numb. Her throat hurt, but it was no longer bleeding, even though her fur was soaked through with crimson. Her neck ached when she tried to lift her head, maybe from the position she'd fallen into.

Her balance wavered when she started to stand. This wasn't something she was used to, dying and coming back to life, much less having her throat torn out through a dream. Brokenstar's method didn't really surprise her, but she needed a moment to regain her composure. Just to breathe, get the feeling back. She exhaled shakily as she straightened herself out and pressed her face into Violetfreckle’s shoulder. “Thank StarClan.” One of the only times she’d ever utter that phrase and mean it. “T-thought I’d… Thought you were gone.”

Then she pulled a forepaw around Wolfpaw to tug him close and press her nose to the top of his head, meeting Redhawk's and Mudhound's eyes over him. "I'm fine," she croaked out. "I'm okay. Still got my lives left, I'm okay."

Another exhale as she shot Mapleface's corpse a look full of hatred. "Someone take that body out to the outskirts. Dump it well away from the border 'n leave it for crowfood. It's not gettin' a burial on ThunderClan land." She leaned against Violetfreckle's shoulder, claws digging into the ground for extra support. “'N if anyone here lays a claw on her again-” her voice scraped painfully against the back of her throat as she lifted her head to sweep sharp eyes across the clearing. “-I will rend you open from chin to tail ‘n leave you to rot as food for the scavengers.”

She tipped her head in Violetfreckle's direction, volume lowering. "You okay? Anything still hurtin'?"

[ should be the last mass mention for this ]

Old January 28th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up.
----------------------------

Violetfreckle was going to live! Oh how she felt her heart do a flip of joy and relief. But with Bumblestar regaining consciousness as well, Skunkstrike brought her attention down to earth, though she sent StarClan a prayer of thanks that they had chosen to let Violetfreckle live.

The order to remove the body was given, and Skunkstrike strode forward, grasping the dead cat's neck in her jaws. With a grunt, she lifted the corpse and began dragging it unceremoniously toward the camp's entrance, her one intact ear flattened to her skull. She knew exactly where she would leave this waste of fur. She cast one last glance around, then she and Mapleface's body were gone from the camp.

Last edited by Tiabirb; January 28th, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Bravesky sighed in relief at the good news,
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:48 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
The way Wolfpaw surged forward, pushing himself into her fur... Redhawk stared blankly at the both of them. "W-Wolfpaw, I-.". Bumblestar was dead. Violetfreckle was dead. Mapleface... Anger flared in her chest again, though it was quickly snuffed right back out. A loud voice somewhere near her (Mudhound?) spoke and suddenly paws were pulling her away (...she was dangerous, not trusted). She had allowed this to happen by not killing Mapleface in the first place. Without a sound she stumbled back from the pull, falling back onto her haunches.

And then Violetfreckle was up. She was... wait? Alive? Coughing and sputtering. Moving closer to Bumblestar. Who was also... up. Alive? (of course, she was a leader). She was hugging her son in close with her nose pressed into Violet's fur. Then Bumblestar's eyes found hers and everything stopped, her blood freezing to ice. Pale green eyes searched for the anger she knew the leader must have with her, but there was none (or was it just that the reality of them was too difficult for her to recognize?). Her leader was angry - she had to be. Red had failed and in the process caused the greatest leader ThunderClan had seen in moons to loose a life.

She was a coward.

Faintly aware of a Clanmate (she couldn't tell who) coming to take the body away, Redhawk just sat there and stared blankly. Her pale chest fur was still covered in crimson blood, splatters on her muzzle and face from when Maple had been killed. "I...I..." Her words were weak, barely audible even to herself as she swallowed and tried to steady her already racing heart. Inside her chest she could feel her heart ripping clean in two - anger on one side, guilt and grief on the other.

Getting to her paws, albeit shakily, Redhawk finally tore her gaze away from the scene, unable to look anymore (she didn't want to find the betrayal she knew was there, that had to be there). Instead she just looked numbly at her paws. It was difficult to discern what was fur and what was blood - and for the briefest moment, a flash that made her breath hitch in her throat, she saw her claws out, crimson droplets falling from them, before it vanished.

"I-I'm sss-sorry, Bumblestar. I sss-should've... sss-should've..." It was all she could manage to say in a strained voice. Head down, eyes on her paws. Maybe if she stayed extra still... StarClan could finish the job and take her out as well.

[ @dino. @Rani @BEAR. ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old January 28th, 2024, 03:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Be strong. Be strong. Be strong.

The mantra felt like the only thing holding Mudhound up along with their complete denial that Bumblestar wouldn’t come back as the situation continued to grow more insane.

Idly they noticed Fernwillow gathering the kits and felt greatful, they’d be doing it themself if they were not wholly focused on the corpse of their dead sister and further distracted by violetfreckle coming back to life?!?
The tripod yelped even as their mind raced trying to figure things out. The Molly had been dead not even dying dead and this wasn’t a sudden salvation move by Drizzlecloud but resurrection. Mudhound has not seen that in a cat not a leader and things clicked into place. This was why Bumblestar had died wasn’t it. She’d given a life for Violetfreckle, somehow. The warrior would be shocked about this later, for now they were busy being strong for everyone and tried to reassure the frantic tabby “Bumblestar will come back give her time. She wouldn’t blame you Vi.” Suppose Violetfreckle had a nickname now like many did even if Mudhound doubted she’d really hear over the hysteria.

The group just had to wait and wait Mudhound would, assured by Drizzleclouds certainty.

This was eventually rewarded by Bumblestar coming back to life and promptly ‘sorting’ the lingering chaos. Mapleface was dead, Violetfreckle lived, Bumblestar lived. Mudhound promptly snapped, no longer having to be strong and started sobbing.

Their breath shuttered in their chest, great watery tears streaming down and a head was summarily rammed into Bumblestars flank, a tail brushing over Violetfreckles. “I thought we lost you! Don’t ever do that again that was way too scary you idiots!” Pot kettle yes we know don’t be mean Mudhounds nose was starting to clog up with how hard they were crying, not even noticing the rat being taken away. “No more getting killed! It’s not ok! An- and will you two stop dancing around eachother now!?! It’s also stupid!” Bumblestar and Violetfreckle were luckily spared any more public revelations that basically everyone knew they were head over tail for eachother and after witnessing them dying on and for eachother were sick of them not actually being together however. As Mudhounds bawling had turned to incoherent blubbering as they soaked a patch of their siblings fur and used Redhawk as a crutch to keep their weak legs standing.

@dino. @vellichor @tallulah

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old January 28th, 2024, 04:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw has fainted*
Old January 28th, 2024, 05:41 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Rainpaw and Cloudpaw gasp in shock, Rainpaw staggered dizzily into the middle of the clearing and passed out. Cloudpaw rushed to his sister, shaking her shoulder. “Starclan! Are you Ok?” He mummered to his sister, hoping she was okay. He backed off as Moonheart pushed him aside. She needed to be seen by a med cat, more than likely. Moonheart and Cloudpaw walked back to Blacknight, watching rainpaw’s body quietly.
Swiftheart and Flamemoon just watched anxiously.
[open if anyone wants to interact!
Also mentioning @dino. , @Omari and @eris in case they need to see this <3 sorry if not guys!]

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)