by lio
Last post by vellichor
Today 08:38 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:19 PM

Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:58 AM

Default Re: The Shadowledge

snowkit slid out from the nursery. she ducked her head and padded up to goldenstep as quickly as possible. blood oozed out from a deep scratch on her shoulder and she was limping just a bit. her white fur was matted with blood. yet her eyes were bright with excitement, and she didn't seemed to realize that bleeding was bad. "Do you want to see my pounce, mother? I've been practicing just for you!" she squealed happily, "I bet Bushykit will have to take a moon to be as good as me!" she puffed out her bloody chest with pride. "Do you think father will finally look at me if i was an apprentice?" she wondered aloud to herself. she shrugged and focused back on Dawnstar. "I want to be like Dawnstar one day!" snowkit announced. @Toodle

Last edited by Poppy'song; October 2nd, 2021 at 12:59 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Catching the sound of pawsteps approaching her, Maplepaw tore her gaze away from the Shadowledge to meet...

"Sharppaw!" She greeted the new apprentice with an uncharacteristically genuine smile, nodding to the empty space next to her. She was glad to finally see the speckled molly after her ceremony. "How's apprenticeship treating you? I don't think I've ever even spoken with your mentor, honestly." She questioned, her mottled tail waving in thought. When had Maplepaw become so talkative? She didn't really know.

@Shade.
Sharppaw settled beside the other she-cat, looking slightly more lively than usual. The speckled apprentice didn't smile often and didn't change expressions in general but now the edges of her muzzle were upturned slightly and there was energy to her movement.
She lifted a paw, tieter-tottering it in a "it's so-so" motion, since her mentor wasn't really active often.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 05:16 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire looked at Snakebite. "I'll be right back." He murmured to the injured cat.

Stepping up, he mewed to Dawnstar "We were for the most part winning the fight, I believe we had more cats, but then they sent in a large patrol or 2, and then they had 10 or so more cats then us so like you ordered, we retreated." Fiercefire mewed.|
( @Undertaker )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2021, 07:25 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Splotchleaf~
Pushing his way past the entrance and exit do Shadowclan, Splotchleaf paused as he saw Dawnstar up on the Shadowleadge. Great, he was already to the party. For a moment, and a moment only, he hesitated about going any further before padding and sitting down at the edge of the crowd of cats.
~Flametail~
Emerging from the warriors den, a soft yawn escaped his jaws as he cast a glance up towards the leader. His heart thumped silently as he slinked his orange body up towards the netting place, sitting on his haunches as he stared up towards Dawnstar.
~Sheepglow~
Sitting in the back, Sheepglow watched the Shadowclan leader as she awaited for what was going to happen. To be honest, she was just a bit afraid to find that out.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 3rd, 2021, 02:07 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
~Falconfeather~
Dragged out of her den by the yowl of her least favourite cat, Falconfeather was mad. Mad, annoyed, tired, she felt it all, not that it was anything new. Brown fur stood up on her back as she stretched and she stood up and walked outside. Sitting down, she curled her white-tipped tail over her paws and sat at the edge of the clearing, waiting to see what was so important that waking her up was vital.
OPEN
Shadestorm had been sitting in front of the Shadowledge, listening to Dawnstar as per usual. He would have to give that report some time but he didn't want to just talking about it now and interrupt the apprentice ceremonies, like Fiercefire had done, something he though was a little dump.

He glanced around to look if his own apprentices were present - he already had two so he wouldn't get anymore yet, unless he proved himself that was - and could see Antpaw but another cat caught his eye. It was Falconfeather, a brown molly who seemed surprisingly... angry.

"What's up with you?" The question was a lot like a grunt. He didn't appreciate cat being so angry looking, it made then look tried and worn out, not like a warrior should. Personality he never stoop to the level to carry himself like that.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 3rd, 2021, 07:08 AM
eternally tired

Puffinpaw

okaay so reassignments.. Puffinpaw didn't see that as too interesting. He had never really paid attention during these meetings so he didn't know what to expect but that was pretty boring. Hopefully Dawnstar would announce some more interesting things later in the meeting.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 3rd, 2021, 11:12 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow shifted slightly to readjust his position then sat tall once more. He figured he'd be here awhile, prepared for all of Dawnstar's coming announcements. At the mention of the stealth patrols, he glanced down at Cougarivy. He hadn't noticed the wounds before but clearly she came back alive and her usual perky demeanor hadn't changed so he figured must've fought well, maybe all of those extra battle practice sessions were paying off.

He moved his gaze back up to Dawnstar. New apprentices. He nodded once . Though he had little use for kits, apprentices were always a positive occasion. The more apprentices and warriors they could advance the stronger their clan would be and that was always cause for celebration.

**Cougarivy**

Cougarivy nearly felt Elmshadow's gaze after Dawnstar mentioned her patrol to Riverclan. She sat a little taller though she felt the stretch on her newly healing wounds.

She bounced at the mention of new apprentices. She hadn't thought much on an apprentice before now but she let her mind imagine what she could do with an apprentice, training it to be a Shadowclan warrior. It sounded like fun. She pondered if she'd get that same rush from watching one of her trainees kill as she did by doing the killing herself. But her wriggling belly cut through her daydreaming and she scowled in frustration. This...condition might become a problem. She sighed. Oh well, she was still young and if she had a tom then it'd all be worth it in the long run anyways, right? She could always mentor after the kits.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 3rd, 2021, 02:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The molly's ears perked when Fiercefire decided to explain how his patrol went before she jumped into her ceremony. She gave a slight nod of acknowledgment, most pleased to hear that they had put up a good fight and that they had heeded her orders. Dawnstar couldn't stand it when cats challenged her authority. After everything she had to lose to stand where she was now and not to mention the backstabbing, the least her clan could do was listen when she spoke. Shaking off her bad moos, she turned her attention to the kits.

Dawnstar got three of her four kits, not terrible but not perfect either. Not like she had much of a choice in taking it through. The muscular feline peered down at the pintsize pipsqueak and scoffed softly to herself. They all looked rather average, except for that one, Bushykit, but whether he'd survive through his apprenticeship or not had yet to be seen.

"From now until you receive your warrior names, you'll be known as Smokypaw [ @seeingstars ], Cloudpaw [ @Rainquail ], and Bushypaw [ @Kingly ]. Smokeypaw you'll be mentor Houndclaw [ @Starry ]. Palebreeze [ @kalor ] you'll take care of Cloudpaw's training. Bushypaw you're mentor will be Gingercry [ @Toodle ]." Dawnstar was never really certain about giving cats more than one apprentice, but so long they stuck around and at least try to finish the cats training, she was going to make a big deal out of it. They wouldn't be getting any more apprentices until they succeed with the ones they already had.

"Morningmask [ @The-legendary-cowstar ], if you can find her, Dovepaw [ @Moonstarsssssss ] will be your new apprentice. Her last mentor, Silentwhisper, decided to take a kit out of camp in the middle of the night for training. Then when told to return the kit to the nursery, he stupidly decided to run with her, for whatever reason. Elmshadow had to kill the fool just to get Pigeonkit back." As she retold the tale, her tone was pretty flat, but her bristling fur and bare fangs said she was anything but okay with it. Honestly, it was all quite stupid, she didn't get it, but it pissed her off none the less.

"Loonfeather [ @Zesha ], I'm giving you Gingerpaw [ @Rockfall ] to train. I'm going to have to kill her or boot her if she continues to take up space in the apprentice den." There were quite a few apprentices that should have been warriors long ago, perhaps she needed to be a little more threatening to get them moving. Dawnstar wasn't going to allow them to laze around for much longer. If they weren't getting train by their mentor, they should be telling her that and requesting a new one or taking matters into their own paws. Their mentors weren't the only ones who could train them.

"Brackenpaw [ @poppy. ], your turn." Next to Redshrike, it was nice to see yet another cat she considered a daughter to finally be earning her warrior name. It installed a personal sense of pride in Dawnstar. Adopting cats into her family was a rather delicate task for her, but so far she has yet to regret adopting anyone. Hopefully, Ravenpaw would be standing here soon.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 3rd, 2021, 02:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Firepaw’s ears pricked when a familiar name was uttered by his leader. Hound claw was his mentor as well… And now she had another apprentice besides him… Firepaw had to admit he wasn’t sure how he felt about it. He didn’t usually care for what other apprentices were up to unless it had something to do with him directly but he didn’t really like the thought of having to share anything with anyone, even it that something was something like a cat…

Smokykit was however a name he wasn’t familiar with. Sure, he might have heard it here and there but the name was connected to a face him his mind. At least it was a completely new apprentice and not a reassigned one, that way Firepaw - though young - would be further in his training and it wouldn’t be a competition in the same way.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 3rd, 2021, 03:43 PM

My Mood: Sad

Loonfeather lifted his head, surprised. For some reason he had never considered that he would be given an apprentice, but now he had. He did wish that Dawnstar would use the traditional words during the naming ceremony, however he wasn’t about to be the one to question her about it, either. That was a good way to get one’s ears clawed off—or worse. Instead he dipped his head respectfully to Dawnstar to thank her for this opportunity.

He stepped forward and up to Gingerpaw (@Rockfall) and leaned in to touch noses with the apprentice, to accept her as his new pupil.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker

Last edited by Zesha; October 3rd, 2021 at 03:43 PM.