Old January 27th, 2024, 10:01 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
fleckpaw

”But that’s my mentor! I can’t let Violetfreckle get hurt like that again!” she said following Plumpaw and stepping right in front of him. She knew that she will need to turn around and follow directions.

Plumpaw - 17/100
ThunderClan | 7m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Again? Didn't she see what just happened?

"I'm sorry Fleckpaw, but she's dead," he whispered to her, blunt but gentle. It must hurt her to hear this, but he wouldn't let her worsen it with denial.

He turned to the clearing again. He had seen Mapleface standing over the warrior's lifeless body a just few moments before Bumblestar striked her down. Clear as day, both Violetfreckle and Mapleface were dead. As much as he wanted to help Fleckpaw, they had to get back to the den first. The deputy's strict tone made it clear that things would only get worse for them the longer they stayed in the clearing.

"You heard Spiderthroat; all kits and apprentices' to the den. We can talk more about this in there." He didn't try to force her this time, but didn't leave her side either. He wouldn't leave her all alone out here. And if she were to get in trouble for it then so would he.

–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 27th, 2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Cougarpaw

The moment Mapleface had lunged for Violetfreckle's throat Cougarpaw was running toward the apprentice den, could the day not be peaceful for once?! She pushed herself against the corner of the day, cowering as she heard Bumblestar's furious voice echo through camp.

Midnightkit

Peace, that was Midnightkit's only dream in life, while she knew peace between her clan and others would never be possible, she could at least pray peace between the cats in her clan would always be a possibility. Not today, that dream would not be today. She looked on curiously and partially worried as Redhawk and Violetfreckle brought in a seemingly unconscious Mapleface. She took a seat and watched on as... Wait was that movement from Mapleface? As quick as the blink of an eye, as quick as the crack of lightning, quicker than any cat could react to Mapleface lunged at Violetfreckle. Her eyes went wide, her fur bushed along her body bristled with a mixture of shock and pure terror.

As the deep red liquid, the same liquid that came from her mother's own throat, began pouring from the wound, Violetfreckle's body hit the ground. Laughter, why was she laughing? Why is she laughing? WHY IS SHE LAUGHING!

Violetfreckle was lying in a pool of her own blood and this cat was laughing! What had happened to the warrior code, protecting your clan mates with your own life? She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, hell part of her wanted to go over to Mapleface and claw her muzzle to stop that dreadful laughter! Yet she couldn't, she sat where she was ridged with fear, just like that night, she couldn't do anything but watch.

As Bumblestar took the tratiors life her head begun to spin, everything felt weird, it felt like she was walking on air. Laying down and covering her head with her paws her vision began going black. Maybe she would sleep...

Open (Midnightkit has only passed out don't worry)

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:30 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw, admittedly, doesn't pay much attention to his beloved thunderbuddies, despite loving them. he's much more focused on his own stuff, most of the time. that's why when he hears someone calling for bumblestar, he simply glances up (not long enough to see anything), then looks back down at his paws where a bug lays. but then, there's a weird smell. a stinky smell. oh...

blood.

his nose scrunches up in disgust, and he finally rises from his nest and peers out of the den. he spots his mentor violetfreckle, some cat he's not very familiar with..mapledung or something, and redhawk. violetfreckle is injured from what he can tell, and mapledung is bleeding, he thinks. uncharacteristically silent, the mottled tom trots out of the den, curiously listening to what his mentor is saying. "MURDER!" he repeats in a yowl, jaw dropping. his pea-brain does the math — this means mapleface just tried to murder violet?? "HEY, MAPLEDUNG!! murder is BAD, BAD BAD!!!" he shouts, tail lashing and pointing a paw at the unconscious molly.

although, he is young. he's aware murder is bad. but it's something he's never thought of deeply, or considered. just a thing that..well, happens. a concept he feels familiar with, despite having no history with it. deja vu?

so when mapleface suddenly springs to life and tears into his mentor like a rabid dog — bumblestar appearing and putting an end to maple — all he can do is watch with wide eyes. green gaze locks onto the two corpses. crimson stains white snow, caterwauling and shrieking, springpaw and drizzlecloud trying to stop the bleeding. things once perfect, imperfect.

but for some reason, fuzzpaw isn't bouncing around, running like a headless chicken and screaming like his clanmates. he's not sure how he feels. and so, amidst the chaos, he shuffles around the edge of the camp walls before bolting out of camp.

he's seen this before, hasn't he? death.

[ mostly a reaction post ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:43 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ read context here ]

It happened in the span of a few quick moments. A haze had taken her over shortly after she shouted for her healers; her eyelids fluttered as they slid closed, her paws slipping on Violetfreckle's injury, no response given to Drizzlecloud or Springpaw or anyone who approached as she swayed to the side. Redhawk's apologies went entirely unheard.

Sense returned to her momentarily as her ears twitched - and then an unseen force tore Bumblestar's throat wide open. Blood bubbled and gushed from the gash as she choked on it, staggering forward, before lifeless eyes rolled back and she slumped forward to land, motionless, on top of Violetfreckle.

A life for a life was what she'd wanted. Brokenstar had allowed her that much.

Last edited by dino.; January 27th, 2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:46 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

Screams were heard from outside the Warriors den, swiftly making his way to the entrance of said den just in time to watch an in clan death blow. A frantic Bumblestar was something he was not accustomed to. Doing his best to drink in what was happening, what was going on.

The clan was in a daze, he couldn't blame them either. One of their own was outed as a murderer, and had just killed again execution style. Bumblestar was there, as was Drizzlecloud and a familiar looking warrior. They were covered and no additional bodies were needed to hover. So, with that Spiderthroat clambered up onto the Warriors den, clearing his throat for a second.

"LISTEN UP!" he barked, if enough it should cut through the chaos.

no time to pause, no time to wait. Keeping their attention while he could he needed to act fast. "If I see one kit outside of the nursery none of you will be Apprentices for the next Two Moons. Get all the kits and get them inside. Apprentices you too, get in the den." he instructed. He was cold hearted but no kid should see the death of another Clanmate like that.

"Warriors corral the kits and Apprentices. A few of you stay back on Standby duty to help with the body and Cleanup. Help Drizzlecloud if she needs something. Keep organized." he snapped. Kind and gentle can come after the storm has passed.

DaylightPaw ran into the apprentices den, legs shaking.

PuddleKit and PondKit padded into the nursery, shoving against eachother the whole way.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 27th, 2024, 11:48 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
And that was all it took for the switch to break, to be permanently flipped.

"NO!"

Surging forward - or was it her legs that gave out under her? - Redhawk threw herself over the wound, paws scrambling to keep more of the crimson blood from spilling out. Tears blurred her vision as she worked tirelessly, not realizing her efforts were futile. "D... Dammit, Bumblestar! No!" Her voice was loud, barking the words as she fought a losing battle.

This was not happening. This was not happening!

[ @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:49 PM

Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

``In the back of my mind, you died, and I didn’t even cry, no, not a single tear``
-He/him-Thunderclan-18 moons-Pansexual-

SparrowWing jumped into action, he might not be the strongest, wisest, or fastest warrior- but he wanted to help! He had been practicing his leader-call voice and was willing to use it.

``Alright I want to see all apprentices in their dens, all kits in their nests! Queens, round up your kits! I don't want to see a single cat that is under the role of a warrior out here, yah hear me? ``
He felt real proud of himself, He did a thing! And, plus, it was NOT a screw up this time!

(I just mentioned everyone if someone wanted to react or help sparrow! <

EggBite padded around, corralling apprentices and kits into their respective dens.

Old January 27th, 2024, 11:52 PM

(Hi I'm double posting deal with it)

EggBite glanced over at BumbleStar, eyes widening as she froze in place.

Old January 28th, 2024, 12:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He'd been out and about, trying to hone his hunting expertise. A bird was clamped between his jaws - a successful catch!

The smell of the freshly caught prey overrode his senses, and did not alert him to the tang of blood before he reached camp. He wasn't prepared.

A step into the clearing and he froze. The bird fell, but he didn't register it. His heart stopped.

Blood streaked the ground, pooled around several bodies. He was shaking when he finally took a step forward, then some more - because beneath the blood he recognized that fur. "Mom?"

It was confused, because he was having issues processing the scene. The distance melted away until he was upon her, the seeping blood from her throat that Redhawk was trying to stop, but the blood was no longer flowing for other reasons. Beneath her, Violetfreckle lay - her throat torn out. The other body was not on his radar anymore. "What..." his voice strained, welling with emotion he couldn't understand. His mom was gone? "No, no, no--" She COULDN'T be, this was Bumba and she didn't go down easy. Wolfpaw shoved himself forward, pushing against Bumble as if to try to wake her up. "C'mon, get up-- please--!" he couldn't lose her, please please please---

just wake up

[ @tallulah @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:30 AM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ read context here ]

It happened in the span of a few quick moments. A haze had taken her over shortly after she shouted for her healers; her eyelids fluttered as they slid closed, her paws slipping on Violetfreckle's injury, no response given to Drizzlecloud or Springpaw or anyone who approached as she swayed to the side. Redhawk's apologies went entirely unheard.

Sense returned to her momentarily as her ears twitched - and then an unseen force tore Bumblestar's throat wide open. Blood bubbled and gushed from the gash as she choked on it, staggering forward, before lifeless eyes rolled back and she slumped forward to land, motionless, on top of Violetfreckle.

A life for a life was what she'd wanted. Brokenstar had allowed her that much.

Nightpaw looked over. "...B-Bumblestar...?" He froze before he could go into the apprentices den.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."