Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 08:04 PM
Worldweaver question
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 08:03 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:58 PM
why is this so hard? [p]
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 07:58 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:56 PM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:52 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Trotting back in from Haven Springs, Dusklion dropped her catches on the prey pile and indicated for her patrolmates to do the same before trotting towards her brother. "Haven Springs seems quieter now - no foxes or anythin' to note. Nettleshadow showed up late but did catch somethin', so not sure what you wanna do with that but..." The dark tabby gave a shrug of her shoulders. She thought about just walking away since the report was done but lingered incase her brother had any other questions for her.

[ @Cherry~ - apologies for the shortness - wanted to get this reported before the deadline ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; March 22nd, 2024 at 10:53 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:38 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The half blinded warrior padded in, a great amount of sand in her pelt. She gave herself a good shake before addressing Fadingsun.

"Fadingsun! Morning to ya. Just wanted to let cha know that Eaglecall and Firetail were absent from the patrol, but I carried on without them." An unreadable emotion flickered across her gaze until she gathered herself.

"I brought back enough during two trips though. Like uh... Five fish and three seabirds? Yup, that seems about right. I wasn't really keeping track though."

She smiled apologetically.

"Hopefully that'll be enough to make up for the absence of two very strong warriors. Anywho, I wish you a great day Fadingsun! Also, congratulations."

With nothing more but a purr escaping her throat, she padded off to better free herself from all of this sand.

Tags: @Cherry~

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 24th, 2024 at 02:13 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:09 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees quietly followed in after Hawksun and hopefully, the other warrior was following behind them. With her tail wrapped around her feet as she took a seat, she looked towards Hawksun to report the patrol to Fadingsun.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @SentimentalSquid
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@Cherry~

Hawksun padded to Fadingsun. "The Thunderrats border is fine. I need to find Birdsnow though......." he murmured, looking stressed
@Eden
@Sentimental Squid

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 04:16 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Crazy

Stagheart was indeed right behind, watching their backs the whole way until they arrived back ta camp. He sat off to the side from Applebees, nodding to Hawksun that they were ready for the patrol report.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:11 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart was indeed right behind, watching their backs the whole way until they arrived back ta camp. He sat off to the side from Applebees, nodding to Hawksun that they were ready for the patrol report.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden
(I mentioned Cherry~ with the patrol reporting back so it should be all good <3 )

Hawksun nodded and flicked his tail

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:53 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

( @poppy @mars )

( Even though this patrol was reported, since it was reported after the grace period your cats are still going to face an angry Fading. Please remember that Fadingsun's thoughts should not be taken as a reflection of my OOC opinions. )

Fadingsun was starting to grow frustrated with Birdsnow. He wasn't sure what was going on with her, but lately she'd been causing him a lot of frustration. She was hardly ever available to talk to in the leader's den, she'd abandoned their conversation with Snakechill and let him get away with failing to complete a patrol, and now she'd shown up extremely late to turn in her patrol. He really hoped she wasn't developing some sort of superiority complex now that she was leader that made her think she could neglect her duties when she pleased.

He tried his best to speak in a respectful tone, but there was still an edge to it. The deputy met Birdsnow with a level gaze. "You're very late reporting this patrol. I understand that patrols take time, but there really isn't a reason this should've taken so long unless you ran into some extreme trouble, which it doesn't seem like you did. It's not in my authority to punish you and I'm certainly not going to try, but I'd recommend taking up an extra duty or two to make up for reporting this patrol so late; it would look good in the eyes of our Clanmates."

With that said, he gave a respectful dip of his head to the leader and padded off to find Riverwhisper. He'd let Talonpaw off since they were an apprentice; it wasn't really in their ability to finish a patrol on their own. Riverwhisper would be getting a scolding, but since Fadingsun knew some warriors weren't comfortable doing something that might challenge a leader's authority on a patrol, he'd refrain from punishing the warrior.

---------------------------------------------------------

Upon finding him, Fadingsun gave him a curt nod in greeting. "Riverwhisper. Birdsnow reported the border patrol I sent you on quite late; I'm not exactly sure what took so long, but hopefully in the future patrols are completed in a more timely manner. Since I understand that you may have been uncomfortable taking control of the situation and speeding the patrol up considering Birdsnow's presence, I'm going to let you off with just a scolding this time. But, if there are any further issues with patrols you're on not getting finished or getting reported late, you will be punished."

With that, the deputy padded off.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 24th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:06 AM
time to wake up

( If I missed someone I apologize- feel free to shoot me a VM with a link to the post and I'll edit this with a reply! )

Fadingsun nodded curtly at Fallenwish's report, feeling a spark of annoyance at Blackwater's neglect to show for the patrol. Would they ever be able to have a round of patrols without cats needing to be punished? Maybe one day. "Thank you, Fallenwish."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sloppy hunting certainly wasn't great during leaf-bare, but at least the patrol brought something back to show for it. "Very well. At least you brought something back; just be more careful in the future."

Fadingsun set his jaw at Ravenblink's report. More troublesome warriors, hm? He shouldn't be surprised at this point. "Thank you for finishing the patrol; I'm sorry you had to do it on your own. You're free to go."

Fadingsun twitched an ear at Dusklion's report; part of him wanted to greet her with enthusiasm, but he tried to remain professional. Nettleshadow showing up late was a bit of a problem. "How late did she show up?" If it was terribly late there would be a punishment in order, but if it was only a little late he'd let it slide... this time.

Fadingsun was a bit surprised to hear about how much Owltalon had managed to bring back, but in a positive way. Perhaps this warrior would make a good Lionheart one day; she certainly seemed dedicated. "Good job, Owltalon," he praised, meaning it genuinely. "I'll see to it that Eaglecall and Firetail are dealt with."

--------------------------------------------------------

If the ThunderClan border was secure, Fadingsun wasn't really sure why Hawksun needed to speak with Birdsnow. "If anything is wrong, you can let me know."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 24th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:14 AM
time to wake up

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

It seemed that Eaglecall and Daisymist were missing, so that just left Bayblood and Firetail to deal with. Upon finding the two warriors, a cross Fadingsun got right into it.

"Bayblood. You were assigned to complete a patrol, but according to Ravenblink you disappeared partway through. I don't know if you think patrols are optional or what, but that isn't acceptable. The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, you'll be joining."

Swinging his gaze over to Firetail, he continued, "As for you, you didn't even show for your patrol. I don't know what your excuse is, but we aren't tolerating neglect anymore around here. You'll be joining Bayblood on the next tunnel patrol I send out."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Bay and Fire's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:56 AM
time to wake up

These patrols are due by April 3, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern! If you wish to be excused, please ask me no later than March 26 at 11:59 PM Eastern! If you need an extension, please ask for one no later than April 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern. If your cat does not complete this patrol or acts inappropriately on it, they will face punishment.

Patrol leaders should be the one to report their patrol. Another patrol member may report the patrol if the due date is coming up in 48 hours or less. Reporting prior to this will result in a scolding. Please do not take control of a patrol, IC or OOC, unless it has been more than 72 hours since your patrol leader's last post and more than 24 hours since they were last bumped.

Patrol leaders are strongly encouraged to use a posting order. If someone breaks posting order, please report the post and let staff handle it. Give someone 72 hours to reply when it's their turn before skipping over them, and bump them at least once before skipping. Please wait 24 hours after a bump before skipping over them.

Don't forget to put your patrol up on the patrol menu, and mark it as complete when you're done!

It was time for him to organize his first patrols as deputy, which had him feeling quite excited. Finally, he had the proper authority to do a job he quite enjoyed.

"Goldfish ( @blxze. )! Please take Blueriver ( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ) and Cloudbass ( @nyx ) to check the ShadowClan border."

Optional prompt: While marking the border, someone spots a large lizard and decides to catch it. Those creatures are faster than you thought- perhaps the patrol can work together to catch it?

"Seabreeze ( @Dolomedes ), please lead Blackpool ( @.Sunshine. ) and Orchidpaw ( @Morrigan ) to the WindClan border."

Optional prompt: While patrolling the border, someone isn't paying attention and falls into the collapsed tunnel on RiverClan's side of the border! Are they hurt? Note that the hole isn't very deep, so there shouldn't be any death or serious injuries.

"Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper ), please take Jayfrost ( @alec ) and Blossomfall ( @sylvia26 ) to the ThunderClan border. If you see any ThunderClan cats crossing, feel free to attack them. If it's just a young apprentice, drive them back but don't cause them any harm unless they attack first."

Optional prompt: Someone sees a flash of brown fur on RiverClan's side of the border and assumes it's a trespasser. They create a ruckus, only to realize... it's just a squirrel.

"Troutstone ( @MockingRabbit ), go to Sleepy Thicket with Frostmelt ( @Epiales ) and Rainpaw ( @Bean ) to see what prey you can bring back."

Optional prompt: You see a large prey animal run into the deepest part of Sleepy Thicket. You know you should go after it, but someone once told you this is the most haunted part of the whole area...

"Salmonleap ( @Artemis ), please go with Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ) and Winterpaw ( @hermeswind ) to the river to hunt."

( You can post this patrol on the RiverClan territory thread! )

Optional prompt: Someone falls into the river while trying a little too hard to catch a fish! Their leg gets a severe cramp, and they're unable to get out on their own! This part of the river is fast, so you better act quick!

"Finally, Rainfern ( @Fernwillow ), take Cobwebpaw ( @finley.exe ) and Minnowsplash ( @Littlesun0112 ) to Rugged Range; make sure that place is secure and that you freshen our scent."

Optional prompt: While checking out Rugged Range, you spot a Twoleg standing on the edge of the cliff looking out to the sea. The Twoleg turns and notices your patrol; it promptly chases after you, trying to win a prize from the cat distribution system. Can you escape?