Today 01:03 AM

Old January 30th, 2017, 08:37 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Claws life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
The two new figures had almost identical swords the only difference was that the left figure sword was black and green while the others was black and white they easily killed the two warlords and looked over at claw who was surronded by ryzes clones while the white rabbit in his own form a tall muscular man with white hair and black eyes faced him with a wicked smile "you will die then ill slowly kill off your family torturing them and making sure they suffer" the white rabbit said claw growled viciously his scales turned black so black you couldn't see the outlines his eyes turned white with blood red webbing like looks "try me" he said in dragon tongue the white rabbit laughed maniacally and pointed at him the ryze clones and possessed ryze jumped at claw from all sides just then the two figures dissaperead and reappeared beside claw on either side the thrusted their hand out towards the ryze clones and released black and white energy that blew back the clones and the white rabbit claw looked at the two with a confused look they looked up at him and nodded making claw gasp and tense up with shock then the two figure went after 4 more enemies that had just appeared
Reneki scrambled up and scampered over to her father. "Let me help!" she squeaked.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Reneki scrambled up and scampered over to her father. "Let me help!" she squeaked.
Claw looked at her for a moment he was silent then shook his head "your too young reneki" he said before turning and punching the possessed ryze back with a burst of power as ryze tried to stab him in the back (reneki ignores him and still helps though she doesnt get directly involved instead she uses her powers)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:43 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Claw looked at her for a moment he was silent then shook his head "your too young reneki" he said before turning and punching the possessed ryze back with a burst of power as ryze tried to stab him in the back (reneki ignores him and still helps though she doesnt get directly involved instead she uses her powers)
(YES ok) Ignoring her father, Reneki summoned up a huge rock and smashed it into one of the other enemies with a cry of triumph.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
(YES ok) Ignoring her father, Reneki summoned up a huge rock and smashed it into one of the other enemies with a cry of triumph.
Claw went back to clashing swords with ryze except now he also had to deal with the white rabbit so he drew his 99 inch sword and using his 34 inch sword took them both on his true skill showing as he blocked and dodged both blades

Old January 30th, 2017, 09:03 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Claw went back to clashing swords with ryze except now he also had to deal with the white rabbit so he drew his 99 inch sword and using his 34 inch sword took them both on his true skill showing as he blocked and dodged both blades
Reneki turned and pelted the White Rabbit with rocks.

Old January 30th, 2017, 09:11 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Reneki turned and pelted the White Rabbit with rocks.
The rocks distracted the white rabbit for a split second then he turned and sliced on of claws thighs leaving a deep cut and making claw fall to one knee possessed ryze and white rabbit jabbed their swords at claw who at that instant took off the gloves that negated the runes effect the runes that went up his arms started glowing a blood red and pulsed with power claw released a ground shaking burst that sent ryze and white rabbit flying into the walls and knocked everyone else off their feet he stood up the cut healed and look into one of the dark corners of the throne room "show yourself i know your there" he snarled movement flashed in the shadows then a dragon stepped into the light he was claws height but he had different weapons instead of swords and a bow he had a spear and a crossbow and his scales flashed different colors "another all elemental dragon" claw snarled and the newcomer did a mock bow "im vloksing" he said in dragon tongue then in common tongue he said "and im here to kill you claw" he said (vloksing is unpronouncable in any other language except dragon)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 30th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:29 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
The rocks distracted the white rabbit for a split second then he turned and sliced on of claws thighs leaving a deep cut and making claw fall to one knee possessed ryze and white rabbit jabbed their swords at claw who at that instant took off the gloves that negated the runes effect the runes that went up his arms started glowing a blood red and pulsed with power claw released a ground shaking burst that sent ryze and white rabbit flying into the walls and knocked everyone else off their feet he stood up the cut healed and look into one of the dark corners of the throne room "show yourself i know your there" he snarled movement flashed in the shadows then a dragon stepped into the light he was claws height but he had different weapons instead of swords and a bow he had a spear and a crossbow and his scales flashed different colors "another all elemental dragon" claw snarled and the newcomer did a mock bow "im vloksing" he said in dragon tongue then in common tongue he said "and im here to kill you claw" he said (vloksing is unpronouncable in any other language except dragon)
Reneki prepared another rock and hurled it at Vloksing.

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:02 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Reneki prepared another rock and hurled it at Vloksing.
Vloksing stopped it with his hand "stupid dragonet you cant harm me your not strong enough nor will you ever be" he said then shot at claw "neither are you powerful enough" he roared at claw, claw blinked once his eyes went black and red his scales shimmered and suddenly his horns grew back changing into his real final form known as dragon of the end vloksing did the same then claw growled "i am not alone i have 2 people who i thought were dead but they have come to help in my time of need they are my sisters taylor a light and dark dragon and sarah a life and death dragon" he said the two figures removed their mask and took off their cloaks revealing armor with the sign of the redguard family engraved in them vloksing stopped and looked at them as they walked over and stood next to claw though they were older they were both shorter than claw standing at his shoulders they moved behind claw and placed their hands on his back the area of contact glowed as they lent their power to their brother claws spikes grew and his fists glowed god like

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:05 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Vloksing stopped it with his hand "stupid dragonet you cant harm me your not strong enough nor will you ever be" he said then shot at claw "neither are you powerful enough" he roared at claw, claw blinked once his eyes went black and red his scales shimmered and suddenly his horns grew back changing into his real final form known as dragon of the end vloksing did the same then claw growled "i am not alone i have 2 people who i thought were dead but they have come to help in my time of need they are my sisters taylor a light and dark dragon and sarah a life and death dragon" he said the two figures removed their mask and took off their cloaks revealing armor with the sign of the redguard family engraved in them vloksing stopped and looked at them as they walked over and stood next to claw though they were older they were both shorter than claw standing at his shoulders they moved behind claw and placed their hands on his back the area of contact glowed as they lent their power to their brother claws spikes grew and his fists glowed god like
Reneki snarled in frustration and hurled more bouldets at the other elemental. "You're wrong! Iv endured the loss of a friend and I am the daughter of the king! If its anyonewho will never be powerful its you!"

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:12 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Reneki snarled in frustration and hurled more bouldets at the other elemental. "You're wrong! Iv endured the loss of a friend and I am the daughter of the king! If its anyonewho will never be powerful its you!"
Vloksing destroyed them all and sent a ball of powerful elemental power at reneki it would've killed reneki if claw didnt jump in front of her taking the full force if the explosions to his chest a huge cloud of dust and ash obscured everyones view hiding claw in the center (here comes the best part) taylor let out a gasp a hand to her mouth she started to move towards the dust then there was a menacing growl and a voice boomed throught the room sounding like it was coming from multiple people you have made a huge mistake it said then two blood red glowing dots with black slits appeared in the dust as it started to swirl then claws wing unfurled blowing away the dust he was bleeding from the chest a vicious wound there but it didnt seem phase him as power visibly pulsed from him in waves the runes glowed blindingly bright