Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:28 PM

Old December 13th, 2023, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Waspkiit would walk in to the den intrested to see how it felt in there as he would soon be apprenticed.

"Oooo This is gonna be fun next moon!"He would say
Old December 14th, 2023, 03:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

/|BeetlePaw|\

As BeetlePaw woke up, he realized he had slept longer than he should have, All the apprentices were gone. "I'm late for training! SparrowFlight's gonna scold me when he finds me." BeetlePaw muttered as he went out into the clearing.
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:01 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Rolled Around I His Nest, What A Wonderful Dream! He Was Catching Rabbits As Big As Him, And Squirrels That Were Huge And Cubby, And Frogs With Powerful Legs! He Wiggled In His Nest For A Moment.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!
Old December 20th, 2023, 12:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Today, Wolfpaw had decided to camp out in the apprentices' den. Being in here was.. almost alien, after cooping up with Bumba for so long. He didn't even remember making a nest in here. A lot of them seemed empty, so he claimed one closer to the middle of the den. Wolfpaw settled into a loafed position, paws tucked beneath his fur. His body shuddered, a cold draft chilling him momentarily to the bone.

Beachkit had made him start to think, a lot. The last couple moons-- since recovering from near-death, Wolfpaw had tried very hard to be a good apprentice. He sought out training, tried to withhold the standards Bumba herself once put in place. Relying on warriors was a mistake when their version of training was babying him, talking down to him... making him feel so little when he was so close to being done with his training. It was humiliating, especially when it wasn't a one off occurrence.

Wolfpaw knew very well he still had a lot to learn, that wasn't the issue. What bothered him was being treated as if he had none, if he didn't know what he was doing. He knew things! Maybe not everything, but enough to where he felt he deserved more than kit-chats.

He didn't even have Bumba to seek comfort from, she'd been so busy they hardly saw each other. A part of him sourly thought of Violetfreckle, the cat who stole so much of her time, and that Asterpaw she claimed under her wing. Life would be so much better if they both were gone.

Wolfpaw didn't realize just how tired he felt, but it came crashing down as he sighed heavily. Soon he was slumped over in the nest, fast asleep.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 20th, 2023, 01:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw
Ospreypaw thought for a moment, tail swishing behind him as he thought for a moment before he chirped, "Thats all good! I was taught how to climb already and how to hunt! I do need some combat training...last time I fought didn't go so well." He shivered at the thought of what happened at the Shadowclan border and he felt the scar across his face tingle. He took a shuddering breath as the scent of blood filled his nose, reliving the moment for a quick second.

He shook his head to shake away them memory of that terrible day, "Nevermind I'm ready when you are! I can hardly sit still right now!" Truly he could hardly sit still right now, he wanted to get some energy out before he even attempted to rest.

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

The comment on the fight got a sympathetic smile and a pat on the back with a tail. "First battles never go well really. Thats nothing to be ashamed of, dont worry! But we can totally work on it, well finish this up and you'll be warrior as soon as you feel ready!" Some apprentices wanted to charge forward as fast as possible and some wanted to linger in that comfortable spot until they felt ready, and Mudhound was happy to be the one to nurture that. Ospreypaw would be comfortable with them until he wanted to grow up, this the tripod swore.

"Lets get going then! Follow me!" with that and a wide grin the warrior turned and bounded out Ospreypaw hopefully on their tail.

(double posting onto a private thread)

Last edited by Rani; December 20th, 2023 at 01:09 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:19 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Having decided to take it upon herself to make sure all of the dens were in tip top shape and without holes, Redhawk had spent the better part of the day gathering her supplies. She had a hefty pile of moss, some long ferns and several branches. A few rocks that she had rolled into camp too, figuring they could be used at the backs of the dens to keep everything in place. And of course, a pile of dirt she had turned into mud to mold everything together.

However she was only one cat, and a helpful paw would be good to have. Her first instinct was to ask her sister but... Shaking her head the warrior glanced around from the entrance of the apprentice's den, green eyes eventually finding the familiar pelt of her leader. "Oh, hey B-Bumblestar!" Waving her tail so that the she-cat knew who was calling her, Red smiled. "I was going to mm-make sure none of t-the other dens have h-holes. Would you b-be able to l-lend a paw?"

[ @dino. i figure we can start here with the supplies red's gathered, and they can work their way through the dens! perhaps find another hole or two that gets patches up ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
Having decided to take it upon herself to make sure all of the dens were in tip top shape and without holes, Redhawk had spent the better part of the day gathering her supplies. She had a hefty pile of moss, some long ferns and several branches. A few rocks that she had rolled into camp too, figuring they could be used at the backs of the dens to keep everything in place. And of course, a pile of dirt she had turned into mud to mold everything together.

However she was only one cat, and a helpful paw would be good to have. Her first instinct was to ask her sister but... Shaking her head the warrior glanced around from the entrance of the apprentice's den, green eyes eventually finding the familiar pelt of her leader. "Oh, hey B-Bumblestar!" Waving her tail so that the she-cat knew who was calling her, Red smiled. "I was going to mm-make sure none of t-the other dens have h-holes. Would you b-be able to l-lend a paw?"

[ @dino. i figure we can start here with the supplies red's gathered, and they can work their way through the dens! perhaps find another hole or two that gets patches up ]
[ works for me! shouldn't be anymore snake holes but patching random bits up never hurts ]

Redhawk caught her as she was exiting her den, about to head out on a hunting patrol. Her ears shot forward at the sound of her name and she glanced over before changing course. Straight to the den instead of the entrance.

"Hey." She gave the gathered supplies an approving once-over. "Yeah, 'course. Lead the way, I'll follow. You seem to know what you're doing 'n I don't wanna step on your paws too much."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
As Bumblestar opted to help her with the den checks, Redhawk let out a happy 'mrrp'. "O-Okay, great! I was going to focus on t-the backs of the dens, but checking t-the sides won't hurt e-either. Can you grab some of t-the ferns?" She bent her head and gathered up some of the branches and used her paw to roll two of the rocks further inside the den. It was mostly empty since it was a little past sunhigh, so not many cats to avoid stepping on. Eventually she got to the back of the den and started to inspect it.

"Could use s-some patching here," she pointed to a spot in the back way that looked like it could use a bit of TLC. Taking he branches she began to stack them against the ones already there, figuring they could weave the ferns that Bumblestar brought to keep them in place. "...So, how do you l-like being leader?" she asked, happy to start some general conversing while they worked together.

[ @dino. perfect! ]

Old December 24th, 2023, 12:43 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
As Bumblestar opted to help her with the den checks, Redhawk let out a happy 'mrrp'. "O-Okay, great! I was going to focus on t-the backs of the dens, but checking t-the sides won't hurt e-either. Can you grab some of t-the ferns?" She bent her head and gathered up some of the branches and used her paw to roll two of the rocks further inside the den. It was mostly empty since it was a little past sunhigh, so not many cats to avoid stepping on. Eventually she got to the back of the den and started to inspect it.

"Could use s-some patching here," she pointed to a spot in the back way that looked like it could use a bit of TLC. Taking he branches she began to stack them against the ones already there, figuring they could weave the ferns that Bumblestar brought to keep them in place. "...So, how do you l-like being leader?" she asked, happy to start some general conversing while they worked together.

[ @dino. perfect! ]
Bumblestar's torn ear twitched at the sound Redhawk made. Kind of weird she was so happy about this, but it meant things were getting done. Bumblestar wished every single cat in the Clan was like this, so that she wouldn't have to go chasing after folks to make them do things. "Sure thing. Should be able to get this done fast with the both of us."

She grabbed the ferns as told and started to weave them into a break in the den's wall. When Redhawk pointed out another spot, she hovered back before the warrior had finished whatever she was doing to finish it off by packing a few on top.

Redhawk's question made the opposite ear twitch. "I'm doing what I wanted to do." The answer came easily. "We were in a pit 'n I got us out. If I were to die tomorrow, I- well, I'd actually probably claw my way back here, but at least I'd know I didn't screw it all up like everyone else."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 24th, 2023, 07:41 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She kept her ears perked to listen to Bumblestar as her leader spoke, nodding along silently with what was being said. It was true; most of Redhawk's first memories as a young kit and apprentice were full of disorganization and dissent among ThunderClan. No real leader, no structure, barely a Clan and only being held together by familiarity. At least, that's what it had appeared like from her perspective. Bumblestar was the first leader that she could remember who had stayed around for as long as she had.

"I certainly h-hope you don't die tomorrow." She leaned to nudge her companion lightly with her shoulder. Her tone was light, but Red was serious; she had fears for her home if they lost the cat who had worked tooth and claw to get them where they were now. "Yeah, n-not many good leaders ever s-since... well, ever since I w-was born, at least." There had been... Aspenstrike, then Dogbark for a second, then Cindersky, then Sparrowstar, and apparently Thrushstar but the night of his Starcave ceremony was when she had been ambushed and stolen away from ThunderClan, so Red didn't even get to see what he'd been like as a leader (obviously not very good if Bumblestar was leader already?).

Taking the rocks she had rolled into the den with them, Red placed them a line against the newly patched spots, adding a bit of reinforcement to them. "Let's check the sides for a-any spots that n-need patching." Getting up the warrior tracked alongside one of the walls, nosing nests away to scope the den out fully. "Were you o-one of those kits who w-wanted to be leader when y-you grew up?" Casual talk while she finished up searching the den, recalling how that was always a popular game amongst kits - Clan, and deciding what rank to be.

[ @dino. ]