Today 08:01 AM

Old November 10th, 2023, 02:27 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
"So basically, I was half asleep, but Rainkit and Cloudkit were playing with Flaxkit, and then-all of a sudden-Cloudkit just started to stare off into space, but his breathing was getting shallow, and we had to take him to the medicine den. Suddenly, some wounds appeared on Cloudkit. Rainkit couldn't handle it, and she ran off to the haggard ruins. Me and Flaxkit allowed her, and Drizzlecloud took Rainkit and Flaxkit back to camp. And then Drizzlecloud told me to tell you what happened with Cloudkit, Rainkit, and Flaxkit, and that you'd know what to do next." Moonheart explained.
Bumblestar squinted, tumbling the words around in her head a few times. None of that made any sense, except for maybe the part where it sounded like Moonheart had taken Flaxkit out of camp?? "Okay, hold on, let me grab Drizzlecloud. That's hard to understand."

She pushed past Moonheart to stick her head past the curtain. "Yo, Drizzlecloud! C'mere for a sec, I need you for a moment!"

@Omari

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:33 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar squinted, tumbling the words around in her head a few times. None of that made any sense, except for maybe the part where it sounded like Moonheart had taken Flaxkit out of camp?? "Okay, hold on, let me grab Drizzlecloud. That's hard to understand."

She pushed past Moonheart to stick her head past the curtain. "Yo, Drizzlecloud! C'mere for a sec, I need you for a moment!"

@Omari
"ok." Moonheart nodded and stood aside.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
(This takes place before Spider is Dep, after the patrol w/ WindClan)
He/Him || Head Hornet :: Poisoned
@dino.

Well, he was bleeding pretty decently on his side, as well as his shoulder. That rabbit chaser got a decent bite on him, but he'd rather his shoulder than his neck any day. No warning nor knock, Spiderthroat just walked right into the den. The Lichen that loosely hangs from the entrance tickles his nose, causing him to sneeze, as he walks in.

"Bad news." he began, once within the den far enough. His tail twitching behind him, it felt heavy, he'd have to comb through it here once he was done. "Two WindClanners are dead at the border. Engaged in a battle with me, Foxstep and Mudhound. Both of which may be pretty decently wounded, Mudhound moreso...not much of a surprise." he trailed off, looking off to the side. How that feline became a warrior, he'd never know. Maybe it was simply due to how large they were...perhaps an intimidation tactic? Unsure.

"I killed the two that died...one of them was very confrontational and aggressive, the other...was incredibly dumb I did the rabitchasers a favor...considering their Warrior quite literally sat down in the middle of a battle and just watched their patrolmates fight." you know...saying all of it out loud really made him realize just how...rediculous everything was. How it was an actual event that had happened to him...he'd never know. But what he did know was the scratches along his side were not helping his stomach. It felt as though it was attempting to crush brittle yet sharp bones.

"Would not have engaged...but Aspenstrike was there." his tone lowered as he held his gaze with Bumblestar. She was there when the good for nothing sat around with the title of the stars. Sat around as randos joined, sat around as their clan starved and did nothing. Let alone that deputy. But he took care of the deputy long, long ago. He just wished he took care of the supposed "leader" as well. He almost did, almost had the chance. He should have, why he went for Sleethound instead he couldn't wrap his head around it. Maybe it was to destroy her clanmates...like how she'd destroyed his. To make her watch as those she knew fell apart beside her and could do nothing.

Bumblestar was there when Starclan turned it's back on ThunderClan, naming that warrior their leader. He was betting the molly understood the rage. Or at least a portion of it. It may be the same event's, but they both had different trauma's from it.
Every damn time, she swore. The tang of blood alerted Bumblestar to Spiderthroat's presence before she even saw him, and she sat up as he entered.

The news he brought now was not something she wanted to hear. At all. She narrowed her eyes at him as her tail twitched, feeling genuinely irritated with him for the first time. "If anyone had to die, I'd have preferred Aspenstrike," she grunted. "But of course we're not that lucky. Was that the only reason you attacked what I'm assumin' was a patrol, or were they doing something they shouldn't've done?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; November 10th, 2023 at 07:24 PM.
Old November 11th, 2023, 01:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw slide into the den and immediately made his way over to plop beside Bumblestar. Today felt longer than it should've, n he just wanted cuddles and a nap.
Old November 12th, 2023, 12:34 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

[@dino ]
//Bumblestar? She called, waiting at the entrance for the leader to call back //
Old November 12th, 2023, 12:49 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Every damn time, she swore. The tang of blood alerted Bumblestar to Spiderthroat's presence before she even saw him, and she sat up as he entered.

The news he brought now was not something she wanted to hear. At all. She narrowed her eyes at him as her tail twitched, feeling genuinely irritated with him for the first time. "If anyone had to die, I'd have preferred Aspenstrike," she grunted. "But of course we're not that lucky. Was that the only reason you attacked what I'm assumin' was a patrol, or were they doing something they shouldn't've done?"

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Head Hornet || Poisoned

As she was speaking the tom had sat himself down, beginning to lick the clawmarks on his shoulder somewhat clean. Ears angled towards her as he did so, so hopefully she could tell he was still listening. In-between licks the feline nodded. "That's who I was aimin for originally, but no. Well I mean it was a key part but one of the ones I killed was pretty aggressive." he hummed, tilting his head to the side. As if he had to actually think about it.

"But no. She was the only reason, that and their WindClan, who were sniffin too close to the border. I questioned em and they took it personally. Now they got two bodies to bring back because of it. One of which may have been a decent Warrior, the other a favor." he sniffed. "Actions were justified one of them basically choked out Mudhound." he tacked on.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 12th, 2023, 01:08 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

@Starfall //
// Fawnflight caught sight of Spiderthroat, and carefully trotted to him.
Hello! How are you? I was hoping you could tell Bumblestar that Silentpaw is ready for his warrior ceremony. It seems he’s napping so I’ll let him rest. She meowed with a smile on my face //
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

And now she had been called up to the stand, too. Not like that was an issue, though. Drizzlecloud toddled her way on over, pausing once she had poked her head into Bumblestar’s den. She had never been here before herself, so in all honesty it was a bit odd. Tilting her head to the side with her left ear pointed upwards, she took another step inside, closer to the pair. “Hey,”

[ @dino. @Swiftheart <3 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 13th, 2023, 04:20 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Head Hornet || Poisoned

As she was speaking the tom had sat himself down, beginning to lick the clawmarks on his shoulder somewhat clean. Ears angled towards her as he did so, so hopefully she could tell he was still listening. In-between licks the feline nodded. "That's who I was aimin for originally, but no. Well I mean it was a key part but one of the ones I killed was pretty aggressive." he hummed, tilting his head to the side. As if he had to actually think about it.

"But no. She was the only reason, that and their WindClan, who were sniffin too close to the border. I questioned em and they took it personally. Now they got two bodies to bring back because of it. One of which may have been a decent Warrior, the other a favor." he sniffed. "Actions were justified one of them basically choked out Mudhound." he tacked on.
Well, that was just fantastic. Bumblestar sighed heavily as she stared at Spiderthroat, irritation evident with the way her tail tapped the ground.

"So what I'm hearing is that you basically attacked a patrol unprovoked. Not even over the border? Just 'acting aggressive'? Are you serious?" She thought she might be able to trust Spiderthroat to reign in his impulses, but apparently not. How frustrating. "Mudhound only got choked out because you couldn't control yourself. When Twilightstar comes demanding answers, you get to be the one to answer to her."

Old November 14th, 2023, 08:52 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

And now she had been called up to the stand, too. Not like that was an issue, though. Drizzlecloud toddled her way on over, pausing once she had poked her head into Bumblestar’s den. She had never been here before herself, so in all honesty it was a bit odd. Tilting her head to the side with her left ear pointed upwards, she took another step inside, closer to the pair. “Hey,”

[ @dino. @Swiftheart <3 ]
Moonheart nodded at Drizzlecloud

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)