Today 02:30 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Promise of a perfect world

(( Yes, we can start my crappy idea I suppose
My ideas suckkkkkkk ))

Target Female inaccessible
Tord froze as a voice shot through his head. Why had he taken that pill again? Oh, they offered for his life to be perfect, and, being the geek he was, he had decided to take it. Female? Well, maybe he had screwed up somewhere, he had no idea. He wasn't going to question it. That was a bad idea, and he knew it, shaking as the voice filled his head once more.
Calbration in progress, please excuse some mild discomfort
As soon as those words were said, a sharp pain shot through Tord, he let out a small yell, but quickly closed his mouth. Mild. What a word to describe it. It felt as though his brain was being ripped to shreads! How was that mild discomfort? He didn't have much time to ponder that as the voice, once again, filled his brain.
Calibration Complete-Access Procedure Initiation complete
Tord was shaking by now, he didn't know what was happening, but it was almost scaring him. Who was he kidding, he was terrified. This pill sounded like such a wonderful thing, he had no idea that all this pain would come with it. Was this the price of being perfect? Having everyone like him? He had no idea. The pain had stopped now, and he was in the middle of letting out a breath when the voice spoke again, and the Norwegian had to resist cursing.
Discomfort Level May inscrease
The voice sounded cold, almost human now. If that was good or bad, Tord had no idea. Now he was clutching his head as pain enveloped his body, biting his lip to keep from screaming. How had some done this and survived? Was this all some kind of prank to kill people who were somewhat trusting? He didn't know, but that was definitely what it seemed like. He shoved his fingers through his hair, clenching it, breathing heavily.
Accessing: neuro memory, accessing: muscle memory, access procedure: compete.
The voice now sounded like it was right in front of him, scaring Tord. He was probably getting too scared, but screw that! He was going to get scared if he wanted to! He had good reason to either way! Suddenly, he felt like he was falling, and everything went black. That was when Tord started to wonder if he had died, then a somewhat blue figure showed up in his line of vision. The figure Tord soon identified to be a man, but that was all he could really get about the guy, watching as the man straightened his tie. Opening his eyes, he looked at the somewhat frightened Tord, and a cruel yet warm smile ran across the man's face.
Tord Lairson...Welcome to your super quantum unit intel processor...Your squip, for short.

(( Welp I don't know what I just did so... ))

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM

When Amelia swallowed the pill in unison with her brother, she immediately regretted it. She could feel her stomach turn, wanting to repel the unfamiliar substance that was entering her system, spreading through her thanks to her bloodstream... her heart beat sped up, sweat dripping down her brow and her hands becoming clammy. Small sparks raced up and down her spine, lighting up the darkened room. Her nerves were growing, shrinking, extending, changing as they connected to the... thing taking residence in her mind. It was almost as if a second person was sharing her body, Amelia mused, as she began feeling a tingling sensation in her mind as the nerves connected to the tiny microbots. Suddenly, she was terrified. She was becoming part of something that she wasn't sure she wanted to be part of.
Greetings, Amelia.
The digital voice in her mind was creepily just like her own, and she could see a woman standing in front of her. It looked like an older, more mature version of her... the voice was hers as well, and Amelia looked around to check to see if anyone had heard her speak, or if the digital copy in front of her was talking to her.
I am speaking to you, and only you. The bot assured Amelia, sending a relaxing, warm feeling through her body. It felt like there was a hand on her shoulder, pulling her into a joyous hug. Amelia relaxed, smiling a little. This... thing was like a new member of her family. Someone she could confide in personally, talk to when she needed comfort. Amelia looked over at her brother, before tucking her hair behind her ear and looking up at her bot. "What's your name?" She asked, blinking up at them.
I am your Super Quantum Unit Intelligence Processor, or your SQUIP for short. You may call me whatever you like, Amelia. The bot replied, blinking slowly.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
When Amelia swallowed the pill in unison with her brother, she immediately regretted it. She could feel her stomach turn, wanting to repel the unfamiliar substance that was entering her system, spreading through her thanks to her bloodstream... her heart beat sped up, sweat dripping down her brow and her hands becoming clammy. Small sparks raced up and down her spine, lighting up the darkened room. Her nerves were growing, shrinking, extending, changing as they connected to the... thing taking residence in her mind. It was almost as if a second person was sharing her body, Amelia mused, as she began feeling a tingling sensation in her mind as the nerves connected to the tiny microbots. Suddenly, she was terrified. She was becoming part of something that she wasn't sure she wanted to be part of.
Greetings, Amelia.
The digital voice in her mind was creepily just like her own, and she could see a woman standing in front of her. It looked like an older, more mature version of her... the voice was hers as well, and Amelia looked around to check to see if anyone had heard her speak, or if the digital copy in front of her was talking to her.
I am speaking to you, and only you. The bot assured Amelia, sending a relaxing, warm feeling through her body. It felt like there was a hand on her shoulder, pulling her into a joyous hug. Amelia relaxed, smiling a little. This... thing was like a new member of her family. Someone she could confide in personally, talk to when she needed comfort. Amelia looked over at her brother, before tucking her hair behind her ear and looking up at her bot. "What's your name?" She asked, blinking up at them.
I am your Super Quantum Unit Intelligence Processor, or your SQUIP for short. You may call me whatever you like, Amelia. The bot replied, blinking slowly.
Tord had to force himself to keep his breathing steady. He hadn't died, he didn't think so anyways. "No, you haven't died," The SQUIP answered his question for him, making Tord flinch back. "You're going to have to get used to this," the man mumbled from across him, his eyes slightly narrowed. That made Tord notice the SQUIP's eyes. Dark voids, but with blue dots for the eyes. That scared him a bit, but he pushed any thoughts like that far from his mind. "That's what happens when you let someone into your mind," the man said coldly. Tord responded with a simple glare. "I know that," he responded coldly. "Of course you did," The SQUIP was smirking once again. "You can't hide things from me anymore," he laughed, "I'm attached to your brain," he said, tapping Tord's forehead, which sent a tingling sensation through him. It was both horrifying and comforting at the same time. He looked at Amelia for a moment, before his SQUIP forced his attention back onto the computer. "Now, you took that pill for a reason, didn't you?" The SQUIP asked, and Tord was about to respond when he got cut off by the SQUIP "Of course you did," he said, now going behind Tord. "Now, it's time to fix you up!" He said, smirking, placing his hands on Tord's shoulders, while the boy could only blink in astonishment and confusion.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspen stood in the bathroom. Pill in hand, she had never been a big girl when it came to pills or any medicine. When she was a kid she choked on an Advil and refused to take pills unless they were crushed. Now she stood between her perfect life and than leaving that behind. She looked at herself in the mirror. They were expensive. Would be a shame to end up not taking it. She swallowed the bile in her throat than tilted her head back taking a chug of water than dropping the pill in. She swallowed it down, and for a moment she smiled. That wasn't so bad, now where's the box? What did it say about side effects or how long is takes? Than suddenly a wave of pain starting from her head rippled down her body. Suddnely she dropped down onto the floor. She squirmed uncomfortably. "No... Why.. No no no!" she cried out. She put her hands in her hair and cried out as another wave sent her screaming again. She whimpered, this was like no pain she had ever experienced in her lifetime. It was unbearable. Besides she had always been a sucker for pain, she couldn't stand it.
Calibration process has begun
Aspen shut her eyes tightly. The voice was all around her. A booming voice that was more scary than it was comforting. This must be part of the process.
( Five minutes of writers block later )
Now she stood in complete silence. She had been introduced to the ghostly woman standing in front of her.she stared dead on with her mechanical eyes always recalculating the situation. Now she was t so sure trusting the ad on tv was truly such a Good idea. She had smuggled it past sage luckily. He hld have killed her on the spot, in a defensive way you could say. She sighed and looked at the woman with untrusting eyes. "Do you have a name?" she asked calmly. Watching her.
"My name is whatever you'd like to call me ma'am"
Aspen blinked. Not amused by the woman. "Well, you can be called... Here ? Is that ok with you?" asked Aspen with a sigh.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 15th, 2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Tord had to force himself to keep his breathing steady. He hadn't died, he didn't think so anyways. "No, you haven't died," The SQUIP answered his question for him, making Tord flinch back. "You're going to have to get used to this," the man mumbled from across him, his eyes slightly narrowed. That made Tord notice the SQUIP's eyes. Dark voids, but with blue dots for the eyes. That scared him a bit, but he pushed any thoughts like that far from his mind. "That's what happens when you let someone into your mind," the man said coldly. Tord responded with a simple glare. "I know that," he responded coldly. "Of course you did," The SQUIP was smirking once again. "You can't hide things from me anymore," he laughed, "I'm attached to your brain," he said, tapping Tord's forehead, which sent a tingling sensation through him. It was both horrifying and comforting at the same time. He looked at Amelia for a moment, before his SQUIP forced his attention back onto the computer. "Now, you took that pill for a reason, didn't you?" The SQUIP asked, and Tord was about to respond when he got cut off by the SQUIP "Of course you did," he said, now going behind Tord. "Now, it's time to fix you up!" He said, smirking, placing his hands on Tord's shoulders, while the boy could only blink in astonishment and confusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
Aspen stood in the bathroom. Pill in hand, she had never been a big girl when it came to pills or any medicine. When she was a kid she choked on an Advil and refused to take pills unless they were crushed. Now she stood between her perfect life and than leaving that behind. She looked at herself in the mirror. They were expensive. Would be a shame to end up not taking it. She swallowed the bile in her throat than tilted her head back taking a chug of water than dropping the pill in. She swallowed it down, and for a moment she smiled. That wasn't so bad, now where's the box? What did it say about side effects or how long is takes? Than suddenly a wave of pain starting from her head rippled down her body. Suddnely she dropped down onto the floor. She squirmed uncomfortably. "No... Why.. No no no!" she cried out. She put her hands in her hair and cried out as another wave sent her screaming again. She whimpered, this was like no pain she had ever experienced in her lifetime. It was unbearable. Besides she had always been a sucker for pain, she couldn't stand it.
Aspen shut her eyes tightly. The voice was all around her. A booming voice that was more scary than it was comforting. This must be part of the process.
Now she stood in complete silence. She had been introduced to the ghostly woman standing in front of her.she stared dead on with her mechanical eyes always recalculating the situation. Now she was t so sure trusting the ad on tv was truly such a Good idea. She had smuggled it past sage luckily. He hld have killed her on the spot, in a defensive way you could say. She sighed and looked at the woman with untrusting eyes. "Do you have a name?" she asked calmly. Watching her.
Aspen blinked. Not amused by the woman. "Well, you can be called... Here ? Is that ok with you?" asked Aspen with a sigh.
"Well... I'll, um..." Amelia blinked. "How do you feel about the name 'Belladonna'?" She asked. She liked that name; it was rather pretty.
Atropa Belladonna, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade. The computer recited from her memory banks. It has a long history of use as a medicine, cosmetic, and poison. Are you certain this is the name you'd like to use?
"Y-Yes." Amelia squared her shoulders. "I mean... Yes." She said firmly. This was not the time to be shy, no... it was the time to be confident. She blinked. Where had that thought come from? Delightedly, Amelia smiled. Belladonna must be helping her become better already!
Alright. Belladonna took Amelia's hand in her own, and brought her over to a chair. Please, take a seat. Now, would you like to have your change come all at once, like your brother, or over time?
"Well..." Amelia considered the situation. "... I think it would be better for me if it happened over time." She confessed, folding her hands neatly. "I like the idea of changing overnight, but I don't think it'll be too... healthy."
Good choice. Belladonna replied. Now, it is in my programming to remind you that in public, it is advised not to speak out loud. As I am now a part of you, you can communicate to me via thought.
Amelia nodded. Like this?
Perfect! Belladonna clapped her hands, actually smiling at Amelia.
Amelia felt warm inside, and she placed her hands over her heart, overjoyed that her new friend was as kind and helpful as she'd always thought she'd be.

(*smirks* Belladonna is a perfect name for this bot...)
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Well... I'll, um..." Amelia blinked. "How do you feel about the name 'Belladonna'?" She asked. She liked that name; it was rather pretty.
Atropa Belladonna, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade. The computer recited from her memory banks. It has a long history of use as a medicine, cosmetic, and poison. Are you certain this is the name you'd like to use?
"Y-Yes." Amelia squared her shoulders. "I mean... Yes." She said firmly. This was not the time to be shy, no... it was the time to be confident. She blinked. Where had that thought come from? Delightedly, Amelia smiled. Belladonna must be helping her become better already!
Alright. Belladonna took Amelia's hand in her own, and brought her over to a chair. Please, take a seat. Now, would you like to have your change come all at once, like your brother, or over time?
"Well..." Amelia considered the situation. "... I think it would be better for me if it happened over time." She confessed, folding her hands neatly. "I like the idea of changing overnight, but I don't think it'll be too... healthy."
Good choice. Belladonna replied. Now, it is in my programming to remind you that in public, it is advised not to speak out loud. As I am now a part of you, you can communicate to me via thought.
Amelia nodded. Like this?
Perfect! Belladonna clapped her hands, actually smiling at Amelia.
Amelia felt warm inside, and she placed her hands over her heart, overjoyed that her new friend was as kind and helpful as she'd always thought she'd be.

(*smirks* Belladonna is a perfect name for this bot...)
Quote:
Tord had been frozen the entire time he stood there with the SQUIP's hands on his shoulders, whether it was by force or choice, he didn't really know anymore. After a moment, something inside him clicked, and he was pretty positive that wasn't from the pill. "Wait...waitwaitwaitwait," he released out in a breath, looking at the man across from him. The man's eyes were now narrowed in a cold, yet intrigued look. "Don't you think you're going this too quickly? I mean-""That's how I was programmed Lairson" Tord was cut of swiftly by the SQUIP. "That's beyond the point." He muttered in annoyance. "Can we just stop and breathe for a moment?" Tord asked. The silence seemed to be spreading out between them, with the SQUIP simply watching the Norwegian for the longest moment.
"I do not breathe Lairson, I am a supercomputer,"
"THAT'S BEYOND THE POINT!"
Tord was starting to get annoyed, his eye twitching slightly as he looked at the SQUIP. "Just let me talk for now, you can say whatever the hell you were programmed to say in this situation," he said quickly, his eyes narrowed. "Yes Lair-""Just be quiet." Tord said, glaring at the SQUIP, who only narrowed his eyes in return. "Look at Amelia," he said smoothly after a moment, the SQUIP not looking. "She got to choose her SQUIP's name and choose whether she wants to do this quickly or slowly!" He said, "So...?" The SQUIP asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't I get to do those things?" Tord asked, knowing that he sounded like a child. "Need to fix that," The SQUIP made a small note, before starting to answer Tord's question. "I have an established name already, and you don't get to choose whether we do this fast or slow because you're already hopeless enough." Tord flinched, that stung, "What's that name?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Jonathan, however, I would rather just be called 'SQUIP'" The SQUIP replied. And Tord just nodded awkwardly, not knowing what else to do as the supercomputer began to walk around him, looking for the easiest thing to change about Tord.
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:18 AM
have hope for sinarin

I wish this was not privet
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:

Tord had been frozen the entire time he stood there with the SQUIP's hands on his shoulders, whether it was by force or choice, he didn't really know anymore. After a moment, something inside him clicked, and he was pretty positive that wasn't from the pill. "Wait...waitwaitwaitwait," he released out in a breath, looking at the man across from him. The man's eyes were now narrowed in a cold, yet intrigued look. "Don't you think you're going this too quickly? I mean-""That's how I was programmed Lairson" Tord was cut of swiftly by the SQUIP. "That's beyond the point." He muttered in annoyance. "Can we just stop and breathe for a moment?" Tord asked. The silence seemed to be spreading out between them, with the SQUIP simply watching the Norwegian for the longest moment.
"I do not breathe Lairson, I am a supercomputer,"
"THAT'S BEYOND THE POINT!"
Tord was starting to get annoyed, his eye twitching slightly as he looked at the SQUIP. "Just let me talk for now, you can say whatever the hell you were programmed to say in this situation," he said quickly, his eyes narrowed. "Yes Lair-""Just be quiet." Tord said, glaring at the SQUIP, who only narrowed his eyes in return. "Look at Amelia," he said smoothly after a moment, the SQUIP not looking. "She got to choose her SQUIP's name and choose whether she wants to do this quickly or slowly!" He said, "So...?" The SQUIP asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't I get to do those things?" Tord asked, knowing that he sounded like a child. "Need to fix that," The SQUIP made a small note, before starting to answer Tord's question. "I have an established name already, and you don't get to choose whether we do this fast or slow because you're already hopeless enough." Tord flinched, that stung, "What's that name?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Jonathan, however, I would rather just be called 'SQUIP'" The SQUIP replied. And Tord just nodded awkwardly, not knowing what else to do as the supercomputer began to walk around him, looking for the easiest thing to change about Tord.

Last edited by :blue:; August 16th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
[ Ok I'm confuzzled. ]
[ Aspen can see tord right? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:

[ Ok I'm confuzzled. ]
[ Aspen can see tord right? ]
(( I believe so, they should all be in the same-ish area, close to each other anyways :3 ))