Old July 5th, 2024, 11:36 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Vacant Rivers [RC territory placeholder]

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Sunburst quickly snapped back to focus when Wolffang told him to concentrate, listening as the patrol leader spoke to a pair of RiverClan cats, finishing by reluctantly offering to let them joined. Seemed that Wolffang was on the same page as him about that then.

"If you're going to join WindClan…" Sunburst began,"Wash that revolting stench off first. Is this RiverClan’s strategy for revenge? Killing us with an unbearable smell? Give yourselves a clean then if you want to join…" In truth, he didn’t know if he could ever see a RiverClan cat as his clanmate, even if Twilightstar accepted them. Of course he wouldn’t go against his leader’s decision, but that didn't mean he had to agree with it too. He glanced over to Batshriek, who was still being really quiet. The warrior seemed very uneasy. "Hey, Batshriek, you alright?" Sunburst said, much quieter this time. He didn't want to alert any RiverClan cats if something really was wrong.

Just then, he spotted the two RiverClan cats. One was on the ground underneath a bush, seemingly badly injured. RiverClan's revolting stench wasn’t the only smell, this cat seemed to be emitting a strong scent of illness. The other seemed far more defiant, fur puffed up and his back arched, seemed this lone RiverClan cat who’d been left behind wanted to be intimidating? The fish's loud hiss and defiant tone amused Sunburst a bit. Marching up to him with a mad rage in his eye, Sunburst knew he wasn’t allowed to attack, not yet at least, but he could still threaten.

"Oh yeah? Run then. Get out of here with the rest of your…disorganised band of ROGUES!" He hissed, feeling the anger and resentment building. "I'm not a cat you want to anger." He warned. Glancing over to Wolffang, he knew he couldn't tear this RiverClan cat’s throat out, no matter how much he wanted to. "I won't kill him…" He said, loud enough that Wolffang would hear him, "Unless you make me." He said, this time staring right into Beachbreak’s eyes.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @samm @poppy @Desert Rain Frog

[By the way, never take anything Sunburst says too seriously!]

Art by @/Willowfern!