Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post SilverPaw Finder
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:17 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:58 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:54 AM
foggymask art needed
by glitch
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:38 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM

Old December 4th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A Starry Night's Assessment | Nightpaw's Assessment thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post

Nightpaw gives a short nod then pads off into the depths of the forest, she was interupted by seeing a squirrel so she crouches. well there go's her plans. She slowly creeps to the squirrel and leaps on it grabbing it with her mouth then stood back up. Okay continue to walk to find a small pond. She makes it to a small pond and watches a bird land near the pond so she puts down the squirrel then crouches once more then slowly walks behind the bird to not scare it she pounces and lands on the bird and grabs it and walks to where she dropped the squirrel at and dropped the bird

Nightpaw slowly approches the pond and glanced at it. She sits down and stares at the pond then she gets into a crouching stance and watches the movement of the water. look for moving shadows. look for moving shadows. She see's movement in the water. Now. She puts her paw in the water she scoops it out of the water and the fish plops out as nightpaw grabs it with her mouth.. That was hard.. She puts the fish to the side and looks at the water again once and waits for movement this time. these prey things dont make shadows but only movement. She watches movement in the water and uses her paw to push the movement out of the water and watches it fall to the ground as she paws slip and her face lands into the water. She lifts her head out of the water in fear. She grabs the both fishes and hurriedly backs away in fear and go's back to the other 2 pieces of prey and sets the fish down and looks at the pond in fear ears lowering
As Nightpaw set off into the forest, Reedwhisker sat down, keeping her hazel gaze on the apprentice until she was nothing but a blob of fluff in the distance. Setting off at a brisk pace, the young warrior followed after the apprentice, eager to see how skilled she was in hunting. Who knows, perhaps Nightpaw hunted while in StarClan... Cinderpaw, her daughter, had been to StarClan before. It was never a topic of discussion, and it would never be unless Cinderpaw wished to discuss it with her. I'll respect Nightpaw's privacy as well. If she wishes to talk about life in StarClan, she can.

Noticing the apprentice stop in her tracks and crouch, Reedwhisker looked for a place to hide and resumed spectating after going behind a tree. A squirrel... interesting choice, ThunderClan is known for going after squirrels. I'm not going to critique though, prey is prey. Catching the squirrel seemed pretty easy for the dark-furred fellow RiverClanner, so a purr of pleasure rumbled in her throat. Excellent work! she silently complimented the apprentice before moving forward.

Next up for the apprentice was a bird, which landed next to a pond. I suppose Nightpaw's going to hunt for fish in the pond... Reedwhisker formed into a loaf and began baking in the sun's rays as she watched the rest of the dark-furred apprentice fish. The first fish she could see was a tad bit of a struggle for her, but the second fish was much better: no frustration or tension came off of her. Amazing! Alarm then made its way into her pelt as she watched her former apprentice slip and fall head first into the water, but thankfully, Nightpaw managed to get herself out. Oh, thank StarClan she didn't fall completely in! Fear scent radiated off of the young RiverClanner, forcing Reedwhisker to come forward and nuzzle her encouragingly.

"It's alright, Nightpaw, I'm here," she whispered gently, caressing the apprentice's back with a paw. Looking at all the prey she had caught, a smile formed on the warrior's face. "You've passed the hunting portion... you're doing so good, there's only one part left of the assessment to do: sparring. This part will not be done in the water, you've had enough of that for one day. I'll help you bury your fresh-kill. I'll come back for it all later while you get warm in your den."

After standing next to Nightpaw for a few moments in an attempt to comfort her, Reedwhisker backed away and began to dig a hole in the forest floor to put Nightpaw's bird, squirrel, and fish in. Taking a short break from digging, the young warrior collected a few pebbles to act as a landmark so that she could remember where the prey was easier.

"Alright, now let's go to a good spot in the territory for our spar. We'll keep sparring until I see your skills are satisfactory, you'll be the one to tell me if you're ready for it or not," she murmured before padding away from the pond. Trudging through the territory in the cold felt very uncomfortable, but she would soon warm up during the final part of the assessment. After walking quite a few monster-lengths, a small clearing made itself free to use for the spar. "Stop there, please," she held her tail out, hoping it would stop Nightpaw in her tracks. She then moved forward a couple of more paces and turned around. "No claws, no biting. The only thing close to biting is biting the air close to the area you would target if this was a real battle. Are you ready to begin?"

(Nightpaw has passed her hunting assessment! Sparring has started!)
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; December 4th, 2022 at 05:40 PM.
Old December 4th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
As Nightpaw set off into the forest, Reedwhisker sat down, keeping her hazel gaze on the apprentice until she was nothing but a blob of fluff in the distance. Setting off at a brisk pace, the young warrior followed after the apprentice, eager to see how skilled she was in hunting. Who knows, perhaps Nightpaw hunted while in StarClan... Cinderpaw, her daughter, had been to StarClan before. It was never a topic of discussion, and it would never be unless Cinderpaw wished to discuss it with her. I'll respect Nightpaw's privacy as well. If she wishes to talk about life in StarClan, she can.

Noticing the apprentice stop in her tracks and crouch, Reedwhisker looked for a place to hide and resumed spectating after going behind a tree. A squirrel... interesting choice, ThunderClan is known for going after squirrels. I'm not going to critique though, prey is prey. Catching the squirrel seemed pretty easy for the dark-furred fellow RiverClanner, so a purr of pleasure rumbled in her throat. Excellent work! she silently complimented the apprentice before moving forward.

Next up for the apprentice was a bird, which landed next to a pond. I suppose Nightpaw's going to hunt for fish in the pond... Reedwhisker formed into a loaf and began baking in the sun's rays as she watched the rest of the dark-furred apprentice fish. The first fish she could see was a tad bit of a struggle for her, but the second fish was much better: no frustration or tension came off of her. Amazing! Alarm then made its way into her pelt as she watched her former apprentice slip and fall head first into the water, but thankfully, Nightpaw managed to get herself out. Oh, thank StarClan she didn't fall completely in! Fear scent radiated off of the young RiverClanner, forcing Reedwhisker to come forward and nuzzle her encouragingly.

"It's alright, Nightpaw, I'm here," she whispered gently, caressing the apprentice's back with a paw. Looking at all the prey she had caught, a smile formed on the warrior's face. "You've passed the hunting portion... you're doing so good, there's only one part left of the assessment to do: sparring. This part will not be done in the water, you've had enough of that for one day. I'll help you bury your fresh-kill. I'll come back for it all later while you get warm in your den."

After standing next to Nightpaw for a few moments in an attempt to comfort her, Reedwhisker backed away and began to dig a hole in the forest floor to put Nightpaw's bird, squirrel, and fish in. Taking a short break from digging, the young warrior collected a few pebbles to act as a landmark so that she could remember where the prey was easier.

"Alright, now let's go to a good spot in the territory for our spar. We'll keep sparring until I see your skills are satisfactory, you'll be the one to tell me if you're ready for it or not," she murmured before padding away from the pond. Trudging through the territory in the cold felt very uncomfortable, but she would soon warm up during the final part of the assessment. After walking quite a few monster-lengths, a small clearing made itself free to use for the spar. "Stop there, please," she held her tail out, hoping it would stop Nightpaw in her tracks. She then moved forward a couple of more paces and turned around. "No claws, no biting. The only thing close to biting is biting the air close to the area you would target if this was a real battle. Are you ready to begin?"

Nightpaw's ears perks and watches reedwhisker put some rocks down. now sparing that seems... okay. she listened to reedwhisker explain the rules then nods "yes... Im ready" she mewed
Old December 4th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:

Nightpaw's ears perks and watches reedwhisker put some rocks down. now sparing that seems... okay. she listened to reedwhisker explain the rules then nods "yes... Im ready" she mewed
Reedwhisker nodded and crouched, ready for the spar to officially begin. After Nightpaw gave the go-ahead, the young RiverClan warrior sped forward and dove down, going for her former apprentices' legs. If she succeeded, her next move would be to go for the apprentice's scruff. If not, well... Nightpaw would have the advantage in the mock battle.
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old December 4th, 2022, 05:51 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Reedwhisker nodded and crouched, ready for the spar to officially begin. After Nightpaw gave the go-ahead, the young RiverClan warrior sped forward and dove down, going for her former apprentices' legs. If she succeeded, her next move would be to go for the apprentice's scruff. If not, well... Nightpaw would have the advantage in the mock battle.

Nightpaw dodges by using her speed as her advantage and attempts to shove reedwhisker.
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:09 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:

Nightpaw dodges by using her speed as her advantage and attempts to shove reedwhisker.
//This part will be a little longer than the others! One more reply each should do it.

Reedwhisker, due to being off balance, tipped over easily with Nightpaw’s weight. A little “ack” sounded from her as she felt herself flip over. Good move! She’s fast… and smart. Growling half-playfully, the young warrior batted at her former apprentice’s nose in an attempt to knock her away.
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
//This part will be a little longer than the others! One more reply each should do it.

Reedwhisker, due to being off balance, tipped over easily with Nightpaw’s weight. A little “ack” sounded from her as she felt herself flip over. Good move! She’s fast… and smart. Growling half-playfully, the young warrior batted at her former apprentice’s nose in an attempt to knock her away.

Nightpaw backs off for a second covering her nose rubbing it in pain, she takes her paws off her nose and attempts to leap on reedwhisker
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:11 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:

Nightpaw backs off for a second covering her nose rubbing it in pain, she takes her paws off her nose and attempts to leap on reedwhisker
Reedwhisker paused momentarily, watching as Nightpaw rubbed her nose. If this were a real battle, I would have pinned her already. I'll have to explain this in a bi- As she was thinking about something she needed to discuss with the apprentice, the dark-furred soon-to-be warrior collided her body with the brown warrior.

"Ack!" she let out a yelp of surprise as she hit the ground, but let out a laugh shortly after. "Haha, well done, Nightpaw! If this had been a real battle, I would have loads of scratches on my legs."

Gently shoving Nightpaw off of her so she could rise to her paws, Reedwhisker shook out her pelt and looked at her former apprentice again, "You've passed your assessment. But one piece of advice: in a real battle, when you had stepped back to rub your nose, I would have pinned you. It's best not to tend to a wound in the midst of battle unless you have someone to cover for you while you go to the medicine cat."

Looking in the direction of the camp, Reedwhisker let out a huff, "I suppose we should head back now that you've passed your assessment... Congratulations. Don't worry about the prey you caught, I'll get all of it to the prey pile. You can rest. If you'd like, of course... I know it has been an exciting day."

My first apprentice... a warrior. Thank StarClan! She deserves it after these past few moons.
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Reedwhisker paused momentarily, watching as Nightpaw rubbed her nose. If this were a real battle, I would have pinned her already. I'll have to explain this in a bi- As she was thinking about something she needed to discuss with the apprentice, the dark-furred soon-to-be warrior collided her body with the brown warrior.

"Ack!" she let out a yelp of surprise as she hit the ground, but let out a laugh shortly after. "Haha, well done, Nightpaw! If this had been a real battle, I would have loads of scratches on my legs."

Gently shoving Nightpaw off of her so she could rise to her paws, Reedwhisker shook out her pelt and looked at her former apprentice again, "You've passed your assessment. But one piece of advice: in a real battle, when you had stepped back to rub your nose, I would have pinned you. It's best not to tend to a wound in the midst of battle unless you have someone to cover for you while you go to the medicine cat."

Looking in the direction of the camp, Reedwhisker let out a huff, "I suppose we should head back now that you've passed your assessment... Congratulations. Don't worry about the prey you caught, I'll get all of it to the prey pile. You can rest. If you'd like, of course... I know it has been an exciting day."

My first apprentice... a warrior. Thank StarClan! She deserves it after these past few moons.
Nightpaw’s ears flicked. Clawing others. That made ber fur bristled, she wouldnt lay a mark on a cat, she gave a slight nod then looked away with uncertain. “I-I.. dont know how to feel about this…. What about S-Specklepaw o-or Dappledpaw” she asked with worry “I-I wont get to see them in the warriors den.” She mewed
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:

Nightpaw’s ears flicked. Clawing others. That made ber fur bristled, she wouldnt lay a mark on a cat, she gave a slight nod then looked away with uncertain. “I-I.. dont know how to feel about this…. What about S-Specklepaw o-or Dappledpaw” she asked with worry “I-I wont get to see them in the warriors den.” She mewed
"Specklepaw and Dappledpaw will be warriors soon, right? You may not see them in the warrior's den, but you'd see them everywhere else in camp. In patrols, too!" she chirped, trying to help Nightpaw's confidence. "As an apprentice you sleep in one den for six moons, sometimes a little longer depending on where you're at in training. But when you're a warrior, you get to be there for many many moons, and so will Dappledpaw and Specklepaw."
Old December 4th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
"Specklepaw and Dappledpaw will be warriors soon, right? You may not see them in the warrior's den, but you'd see them everywhere else in camp. In patrols, too!" she chirped, trying to help Nightpaw's confidence. "As an apprentice you sleep in one den for six moons, sometimes a little longer depending on where you're at in training. But when you're a warrior, you get to be there for many many moons, and so will Dappledpaw and Specklepaw."

Nightpaw turns away to camp “o-okay” she mewed quietly. She wasnt ready to leave her brother Specklepaw yet. She didnt know how to proccess not seeing him in the same den until who knows again, plus he was the only family that she knows of. She gave a glance at reedwhisker then looked away. This still doesn’t feel right… this is a wrong feeling… right?