Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Training...
Last post by nyme
Today 06:36 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:35 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:31 PM
Shadow of Deception ~...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:23 PM

Old February 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Moonfang's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
alot of them seem to be in thunder and river... uh is that suppose to be like that? also some links wont work
Yes- is Cross-Clan okay? I fixed the links, they all should work now ^.^

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Name: Bearclaw

Role/Who: Werewolf- love interest turn mate

Looks: https://www.askideas.com/media/24/Lo...Forest-Cat.jpg
Personality: Bearclaw may look like a stone- cold killer, but she really is just a big sweet heart. She is more motherly than mean, and she tries to be kind to all come her way. Her large and fluffy black pelt makes her look like a large bear. She is full of wisdom and some understanding. She was abused as a kitten due to her strange appearance. She hobbles instead of walking gracefully due to her pelt getting in the way. She is clumsy as well, but she doesn't like it to get in her way. Bearclaw does get nervous easily due to anxiety issues, but besides that, she truly loves to be around other cats. She loves to talk, and she sin't good at knowing when to stop a conversation. She accepts most personalities, but only when you tick her off does she get angry, and she does get angry easily. She likes to snuggle, and you can often find her not knowing what personal space is, so she tends to lick or snuggle a complete stranger. However, she is a bit anti-social due her memory of being abused due to her looks. She is also very stubborn and doesn't do well with the word "no". She will stop a cat in his or her place and make them stay to talk to her no matter what. She is also some what sensitive if a cat severely insults her. However, she does her best to get back up and fight. She loves to play fight and tends to act like a kit sometimes. Therefore, all the atributes make up for a lovable, fun loving, fluffy weirdo.

PPD: 41.07

Other/Questions: I like to rp out the relationships- plus if i do get the role may be she can learn from werewolf to be more confident in herself due to his looks? Not saying he is ugly, but like she needs some help. xD

Name: Stormy

Role/Who: Rex- Love Interest

Looks: Kit- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...DlFvz0UNQHv1Ao

Bit older/apprentice/warrior- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...hCMh6FJwnsBCOA

Personality: Stormy is very adventurous. She doesn't know when to stop looking or going forward. She likes to go above and beyond what is asked of her, but she is also lazy sometimes. This she-cat is a fiery personality that makes her somewhat snappy and boastful. She doesn't know how to take "no" for an answer, and she will try to change the mind of a cat with all the power she has. Stormy also is very stubborn and won't stop at anything until she gets what she wants if it is in her power. She is also rebellious. She has a difficult time holding her tongue. However, she understands when she needs to be silent and show respect. She acts like a kit sometimes, playing pranks on other felines besides her friends. If she does flirt with a tom, beware, she tends to get somewhat aggressive due to her not really knowing how to flirt. She likes to show off as well. However, she is also kind, caring and motherly towards younger cats. She is full of wisdom and may drop you some tips if you just listen to her. Many cats don't understand her, and she sometimes feels alone. She tries to act tough all the time, but there is really a hurt and lonely she-cat inside, who wishes to be loved by her enemies. (will develop)

Other/Questions: I prefer to rp out the relationships- if this works out, then may be Rex can invite Stormy to join the clan once he joins?- She is a kitty-pet

Name: Flamespirit
Role/Who: Salem- Love Interest turn Mate
Age: Bio- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...728#post171728
Personality:
Other/Questions: I prefer to rp out the relationships...

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 15th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Moonfang's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Name: Bearclaw

Role/Who: Werewolf- love interest turn mate

Looks: https://www.askideas.com/media/24/Lo...Forest-Cat.jpg
Personality: Bearclaw may look like a stone- cold killer, but she really is just a big sweet heart. She is more motherly than mean, and she tries to be kind to all come her way. Her large and fluffy black pelt makes her look like a large bear. She is full of wisdom and some understanding. She was abused as a kitten due to her strange appearance. She hobbles instead of walking gracefully due to her pelt getting in the way. She is clumsy as well, but she doesn't like it to get in her way. Bearclaw does get nervous easily due to anxiety issues, but besides that, she truly loves to be around other cats. She loves to talk, and she sin't good at knowing when to stop a conversation. She accepts most personalities, but only when you tick her off does she get angry, and she does get angry easily. She likes to snuggle, and you can often find her not knowing what personal space is, so she tends to lick or snuggle a complete stranger. However, she is a bit anti-social due her memory of being abused due to her looks. She is also very stubborn and doesn't do well with the word "no". She will stop a cat in his or her place and make them stay to talk to her no matter what. She is also some what sensitive if a cat severely insults her. However, she does her best to get back up and fight. She loves to play fight and tends to act like a kit sometimes. Therefore, all the atributes make up for a lovable, fun loving, fluffy weirdo.

Other/Questions: I like to rp out the relationships- plus if i do get the role may be she can learn from werewolf to be more confident in herself due to his looks? Not saying he is ugly, but like she needs some help. xD

Name: Stormy

Role/Who: Rex- Love Interest

Looks: Kit- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...DlFvz0UNQHv1Ao

Bit older/apprentice/warrior- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...hCMh6FJwnsBCOA

Personality: Stormy is very adventurous. She doesn't know when to stop looking or going forward. She likes to go above and beyond what is asked of her, but she is also lazy sometimes. This she-cat is a fiery personality that makes her somewhat snappy and boastful. She doesn't know how to take "no" for an answer, and she will try to change the mind of a cat with all the power she has. Stormy also is very stubborn and won't stop at anything until she gets what she wants if it is in her power. She is also rebellious. She has a difficult time holding her tongue. However, she understands when she needs to be silent and show respect. She acts like a kit sometimes, playing pranks on other felines besides her friends. If she does flirt with a tom, beware, she tends to get somewhat aggressive due to her not really knowing how to flirt. She likes to show off as well. However, she is also kind, caring and motherly towards younger cats. She is full of wisdom and may drop you some tips if you just listen to her. Many cats don't understand her, and she sometimes feels alone. She tries to act tough all the time, but there is really a hurt and lonely she-cat inside, who wishes to be loved by her enemies. (will develop)

Other/Questions: I prefer to rp out the relationships- if this works out, then may be Rex can invite Stormy to join the clan once he joins?- She is a kitty-pet

Name: Flamespirit
Role/Who: Salem- Love Interest turn Mate
Age: Bio- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...728#post171728
Personality:
Other/Questions: I prefer to rp out the relationships...
both accepted!
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

both accepted!
Salem too?

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Moonfang's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Salem too?
oml i didn't see that one oOo err hold off on that one please!
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

oml i didn't see that one oOo err hold off on that one please!
nah, you r fine we can rp the other two whenever ye want...

Old February 15th, 2017, 10:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Chirppaw
Role/Who: Friends for Streampaw and Sunpaw
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/chirppaw.html
PPD: 8.87
Other/Questions: Nurp
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 15th, 2017, 10:09 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

//slides in eris
Old February 15th, 2017, 10:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name: Magpie

Role/Who: Salems mate or love interest

Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...af0be4c04e.jpg

Personality: Magpie can be and will be described as many things. The first thing that comes to mind is her slyness. She seemed to get what she wants no matter how much you resist. She has tempting features that can lure almost any unsuspecting tom into her trap. She can also be considered a player because of this. If I am accepted I'll see to it that magpie is the one who falls for Salem. Seeing how nice he is and will regret thinking about playing with his feelings. Magpie does not reveal remorse or Regret. It just isn't like her to show this weakness.she may feel it strongly but never say a word. Growing up in the DS hardened her and she believes that emotions get in the way. So she learns to conceal her dismay, shock, anger etc. Though she isn't all hard and seductive. When you get to know magpie you will come to know that she has a soft side for younger cats going through the same problems she once had. Mushy gushy stuff like crying when someone leaves or dies or is hurt also makes her feel queasy. She tends to step off to the side and allow others to do the lovey dove activities. The way magpie shows she loves you is going after the cat who did e harm to her loved one or friend. She shows she cares by protecting. No physical reassurance she just protects them furiously. Though you must also now it will take a while to unwrap her heart, she shuts out everyone because she thinks she will be hurt. She is intrigued by learning about love but also is cations about falling in love. Magpie also wants to observe and get to know why acts love or act the way they do. What a curious fella huh. XD. This also leads to her personality flaw, that one she despises the most. When she is compared with another cat better then herself. She has no problem being compared if she knows she is better in said area but gets super drawn back if she did much worse so she gives up on trying. So a quick over view. Enough of this love curiously. Magpie can be considered and introvert. She gets energy from being on her own for a bit then is happy to join others. She is often found listening rather than speaking. She likes to observe others, to Undersatdn then and get into a good understanding friendship. Though she does have trust issues that may drive others insane!

Quick good with words // cunning // is afraid of being hurt // smart // seductive // defensive and violent when need be // Emotional on her own // can't handle love // Has a hard time figuring out why people love // easily taught // Wants to learn about others, interested in their emotions. // trust issues // deep down soft side // planner // observant //

PPD: 13.10 PPD I'm sure it changed I'll have to check.

Other/Questions: none tha I have currently!
________________.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 15th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:56 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Name
Tawnykit
Role
Crystalpaw & Sapphirepaw's enemy

Name
Lioncry
Role
Streampaw's Mentor
(Page is outdated, as Tangarinepaw is not her apprentice).