Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:48 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:04 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The pet shop ( private )

@Broken Madness @hiraeth

Leo smiles as wter came up. He made a small whine as he called him a weirdo. "Your weird!" he snapped back playfully raising a paw a clawing at the kennel door with an excited bark. "I mean, you could leave me in here all day and than what would you do? Play with a hamster?" he snickered playfully eyes glistening with pure amusement.

Nancy soared down towards the dogs flapping her wings ocasionally until she reached killer coming to a stop before landing promptly on his head. "Stop growling before you hurt yourself" she cooed giving the dog an affectionate nudge with her beak. Despite a relationship between a bird and dog being impossible she still liked him lots, too much to be true.

Butter all hopped over standing between Sano and naruto. "Wanna do something fun? A game of catch perhaps? Who can catch the rabbit first?" asked the younger rabbit his ears flicking. Butterball was fast. Very fast. But he liked to tease he other animals and let gem chase him around, this way it was amusing to watch them stumble and crash into things.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 25th, 2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke smiles softly as he pushes the cat forward a bit with his nose “ we all do.. but for now we have each other. Now shall we start looking for your owners again. I believe we already searched the West why not try some place new?” He asks with a happy wagging tail with a soft smile. He was kinda of a happy dad type always caring about others yet others don’t know much about him but still his smile always pushed many away.

Winter laughs loudly “ He is shaped like a ball so-“ he begins to step up and used his nose to push the lock up and soon the door was opened and he steps forward his tail wagged happily “ come on Little pup! Let’s have some fun!” He Says crouching down playfully.

Killer soon stops and looks up a bit “ oh I was looking for you “ He Says calmly now his tail wagging a bit. “ had a bad day. Need some of your bird things to help me out a bit “ He Says calmly as he begins to sit down and let his tongue out a bit now with a wagging tail.

Sano laughs softly “ yes!! We’ll give you 10 seconds!” He Says happily crouching down in a playful manner as Naruto laughs happily “ a new player! Yes please!” He Says with a happy wagging tail. Soon he begins to stand behind the rabbit while Sano stayed in front of the rabbit.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:27 AM
I’m full of it

Leo frowned with frustration "pup! Hardly!" he jumped out of the kennel paws outstretched before pouncing and tackling winter with a loud humph followed by an agonizing screed of pain. Leo rolled off winter crying in in whimpers. He rolled to the side his stomach revealed a massive stitched up cut that he had squired a week before and refused to let anyone know of it. After whining a few times he rolled away and looked away from winter ashamed.

Nancy chuckled "birdie things. I never heard it stated that way, but sure. As long as it doesn't set anything on fire, perhaps kill somebody, or I don't know destroy the property?" she flapped her colourful wings and hopped off graceful soaring down to the ground and looking up to him, her head cocked to the side in confusion. "Your day couldn't have been that bad" she cooed warmly.

Butterball let out and enthusiastic laugh than turned, crouching low and looking over at the pair of dogs waiting to chase him. "Try to keep up!" he turned and spun racing around winter and Leo than around killer and Nancy before hightail ing it down on of the dog food aisles his claws clicking against the lenolium.

François Lelord

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

with a soft smile, luna nodded. "alright." her tail swished up and over her spine, yellow eyes sweeping across the land. "maybe we should make sure these goofballs don't hurt themselves." she let out a soft purr, almost like a giggle. the molly's ears flicked back into a relaxed position before she trotted forwards, fur shining in the moonlight.

a small hamster crawled from where she had been hiding within her cage. she quickly groomed her soft, grey fur before climbing up the waterbottle and pushing open the lid to the cage. the hamster snorted and lifted herself out, skittering across the shelves until she could safely make it to the floor. "oi, what's wrong with hamsters?" she called to leo and winter, mocking offense. "the name's suki. don't be gettin' yourself hurt more than ya already are, a'ight?"
the syrian teddy bear hamster made her way outside, crawling up u till she sat atop luna's head. "cheer up, mate. you'll find 'em at some point. i'm glad i got outta there, that lil kit they had was surely a big ol' fuss when i did anything." suki laughed and looked around, teeth chattering.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Leo frowned with frustration "pup! Hardly!" he jumped out of the kennel paws outstretched before pouncing and tackling winter with a loud humph followed by an agonizing screed of pain. Leo rolled off winter crying in in whimpers. He rolled to the side his stomach revealed a massive stitched up cut that he had squired a week before and refused to let anyone know of it. After whining a few times he rolled away and looked away from winter ashamed.

Nancy chuckled "birdie things. I never heard it stated that way, but sure. As long as it doesn't set anything on fire, perhaps kill somebody, or I don't know destroy the property?" she flapped her colourful wings and hopped off graceful soaring down to the ground and looking up to him, her head cocked to the side in confusion. "Your day couldn't have been that bad" she cooed warmly.

Butterball let out and enthusiastic laugh than turned, crouching low and looking over at the pair of dogs waiting to chase him. "Try to keep up!" he turned and spun racing around winter and Leo than around killer and Nancy before hightail ing it down on of the dog food aisles his claws clicking against the lenolium.

Winter almost immediately got up worried out of his mind when the dog started to whine when he saw it... his heart dropped what hurt him even more was when he looked away... ashamed. He steps forward and nuzzles his head against leo’s “ who hurt you?” He asks calmly but also coldly as he begins to step forward making sure he was facing Leo with calm, worried but loving eyes for the dog before him. He asks again as calmly as he can thick with worry and guilt for not being there to help when... whatever hurt Leo happened. His tail stopped wagging but his ears were forward and towards Leo a clear sign of respect from him. And he intends to know what happened no matter what.

Killer laughs softly “ yea that’s it. And yes it has... do you know how hard it is to hear your pups cry so loudly and you can’t do anything about it. Those humans hurt my kids again... and once again all I could do was watch. They smile and say it’s okay but I know them better than anybody.... they want to be free. But I just don’t know how I can give them that. They deserve better... you all deserve better.”

Quickly they chased him, their claws clicking with the ground as they ran, Naruto ran pasted killer making him jump back a bit as Sano for some reason just jumped up onto the desk only to jump down as they continued winter well they stayed away from him especially when they know how winter gets if you ruin his happy lover boy moods. Soon they were getting a bit closer to the rabbit, Naruto smiles as he begins to suddenly jump forward aiming to catch the rabbit with his jaws.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:45 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
with a soft smile, luna nodded. "alright." her tail swished up and over her spine, yellow eyes sweeping across the land. "maybe we should make sure these goofballs don't hurt themselves." she let out a soft purr, almost like a giggle. the molly's ears flicked back into a relaxed position before she trotted forwards, fur shining in the moonlight.

a small hamster crawled from where she had been hiding within her cage. she quickly groomed her soft, grey fur before climbing up the waterbottle and pushing open the lid to the cage. the hamster snorted and lifted herself out, skittering across the shelves until she could safely make it to the floor. "oi, what's wrong with hamsters?" she called to leo and winter, mocking offense. "the name's suki. don't be gettin' yourself hurt more than ya already are, a'ight?"
the syrian teddy bear hamster made her way outside, crawling up u till she sat atop luna's head. "cheer up, mate. you'll find 'em at some point. i'm glad i got outta there, that lil kit they had was surely a big ol' fuss when i did anything." suki laughed and looked around, teeth chattering.
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry they can take care of themselves daring “ He Says calmly as he begins to step forward following her a bit but he did jump a bit when he saw the hamster “ oh this suki? He a friend of yours?” He asks calmly with a playful smile and a wagging tail “ it’s a pleasure my name is Sasuke a husky.”
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:53 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

Winter almost immediately got up worried out of his mind when the dog started to whine when he saw it... his heart dropped what hurt him even more was when he looked away... ashamed. He steps forward and nuzzles his head against leo’s “ who hurt you?” He asks calmly but also coldly as he begins to step forward making sure he was facing Leo with calm, worried but loving eyes for the dog before him. He asks again as calmly as he can thick with worry and guilt for not being there to help when... whatever hurt Leo happened. His tail stopped wagging but his ears were forward and towards Leo a clear sign of respect from him. And he intends to know what happened no matter what.

Killer laughs softly “ yea that’s it. And yes it has... do you know how hard it is to hear your pups cry so loudly and you can’t do anything about it. Those humans hurt my kids again... and once again all I could do was watch. They smile and say it’s okay but I know them better than anybody.... they want to be free. But I just don’t know how I can give them that. They deserve better... you all deserve better.”

Quickly they chased him, their claws clicking with the ground as they ran, Naruto ran pasted killer making him jump back a bit as Sano for some reason just jumped up onto the desk only to jump down as they continued winter well they stayed away from him especially when they know how winter gets if you ruin his happy lover boy moods. Soon they were getting a bit closer to the rabbit, Naruto smiles as he begins to suddenly jump forward aiming to catch the rabbit with his jaws.

Leo was silent and looked away from wter again. "It's ok" he replied tensely standing up and limping out of the kennel area into the open store just as sano and naruto darted past quickly. He blinked a few times and looked down at his paws. "I don't need you to worry about it" he said sitting back down and sweeping is tail around his paws and shutting his mouth tightly. The stitches where now bleeding from being stretched to far and his eyes held pain but he didn't stop.

Nancy fluffed up her crest in discomfort. "I can't have kids, I don't know the agony that comes with them getting hurt" she commented softly looking down the aisle the rabbit and two dogs dispeared down. "Come, let's walk down the fish isle, we can talk there" she hopped up into the air and soaring down the isle, gliding as she caught air than hoping for a few seconds.

Butterball let out a ferried squeak as naruto jumped but he pulled a sharp left and dove under the shelf skidding until he rolled into the next isle darting back down the hall again. "No teeth! Not like last time!" he hollered his small heart pounding in his chest.

François Lelord

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:57 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry they can take care of themselves daring “ He Says calmly as he begins to step forward following her a bit but he did jump a bit when he saw the hamster “ oh this suki? He a friend of yours?” He asks calmly with a playful smile and a wagging tail “ it’s a pleasure my name is Sasuke a husky.”
luna shrugged and turned her attention to suki. "you just didn't like that she didn't let you in your ball every day." the hamster pouted at those words, turning her nose up defiantly.
"and she took away my water bottle when i tried to escape each night."
"it was only until she woke up! you kept annoying her with those loud noises of the cage, as she was trying to fall asleep."
"whatever," suki shook her head and looked to sasuke, though her eyes didn't seem to move. "we used to live together. this lil bugger would always attack me while i was runnin' in my ball, and then she'd end up watchin' me in my cage."
luna sighed and slowed her pace so the hamster didn't fall. "don't forget that i tried to get into your cage, as well." suki's nose twitched and she nipped luna's ear, causing the molly to yelp in pain. "don't ya think i won't hold a grudge for that, mate." in response, luna let out a protesting mewl, her pupils dilating.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:51 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Leo was silent and looked away from wter again. "It's ok" he replied tensely standing up and limping out of the kennel area into the open store just as sano and naruto darted past quickly. He blinked a few times and looked down at his paws. "I don't need you to worry about it" he said sitting back down and sweeping is tail around his paws and shutting his mouth tightly. The stitches where now bleeding from being stretched to far and his eyes held pain but he didn't stop.

Nancy fluffed up her crest in discomfort. "I can't have kids, I don't know the agony that comes with them getting hurt" she commented softly looking down the aisle the rabbit and two dogs dispeared down. "Come, let's walk down the fish isle, we can talk there" she hopped up into the air and soaring down the isle, gliding as she caught air than hoping for a few seconds.

Butterball let out a ferried squeak as naruto jumped but he pulled a sharp left and dove under the shelf skidding until he rolled into the next isle darting back down the hall again. "No teeth! Not like last time!" he hollered his small heart pounding in his chest.

Winter looks at him again Than begins to step forward and lick his cheek “ you’re lying to me. As much as that hurts me I will not stand by when your clearly in pain” he says as he begins to push him down a bit soon he looks at the stitches and begins to lick the blood off it being as careful as possible while making sure it stays together. After a while he was done he looks around for someone he knew can help with this. Than he begins to lay down right by Leo putting his head against his “ why do you lie to me?”

Killer nods as he begins to stand up and follow the bird once at the fish isle he looks at all the fish and begins to walk down the isle “ forgive me I made you uncomfortable right?” He asks worryingly

Naruto hit his head against the wall a bit but that didn’t stop him or Sano who bolted after the rabbit “ can’t help it! We were hunting dogs!” He Says plays Naruto quickly regains himself and begins to run after them again
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
luna shrugged and turned her attention to suki. "you just didn't like that she didn't let you in your ball every day." the hamster pouted at those words, turning her nose up defiantly.
"and she took away my water bottle when i tried to escape each night."
"it was only until she woke up! you kept annoying her with those loud noises of the cage, as she was trying to fall asleep."
"whatever," suki shook her head and looked to sasuke, though her eyes didn't seem to move. "we used to live together. this lil bugger would always attack me while i was runnin' in my ball, and then she'd end up watchin' me in my cage."
luna sighed and slowed her pace so the hamster didn't fall. "don't forget that i tried to get into your cage, as well." suki's nose twitched and she nipped luna's ear, causing the molly to yelp in pain. "don't ya think i won't hold a grudge for that, mate." in response, luna let out a protesting mewl, her pupils dilating.
Sasuke laughs softly “ hi easy there you two” He says as he begins to grab suki with his mouth and begins to place the Little guy on his back “ how about staying on me Little man and Luna does it still hurt?” He asks worryingly