Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Climbing lessons with...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:21 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:14 PM
Character of the Month...
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:03 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:00 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 07:58 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Elite Battle Training

The calico molly danced around the ice, wincing slightly as the chilly water lapped at her paws. Even though she was quite fond of such cold temperaments, the same couldn't be said about her affliction towards the icy liquid seeping from the frozen sleet. Once she made it to the island, she couldn't help but lap the salty water from her mitts. Having to turn her head to get a glimpse of everyone there due to her blind eye, there was much more cats than she expected. Five cats were currently present, well, if she should even count the traitorous resigner and the foul, dirt-loving "deputy", then seven. Despite her small stature, Dandeliondream couldn't wait at least attempt to knock some of these so-called-warriors down to the ground.

She let out a small scoff at Eagleflights question. Sure, she guessed it was "acceptable" about the Skyclanners being in Riverclan, but anyone else? Well, let's just say Dandelion wasn't particularly fond of this group of cats. Leaving and joining another clan, in her mind, was the ultimate betrayal. Having to contain a slight snicker as the felines that so proudly abandoned their home clan- or lack there of- were called forward. Of course, she wanted to learn from their techniques and such, but them slipping up- even a little bit- would be a bonus.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:25 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Casper

Eagleflower shivered, almost jumping back at the icy river. It's water reminded him of his first swimming lesson- cold, dark, and fragile. It was around this point too, so it was reasonably nostalgic to him. He winced as he skidded over the cold surface, trying not to crack the top. He managed not to, which was surprising by his standards. He approached the rock that Eagleflight was standing on, listening to his call.

"I used to be a Skyclanner, if that's any help!" Eagleflower mewed, shuffling his paws self-consciously. He gulped at the number of cats. Did he really have to show his skill in front of them?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:40 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

She frowned before stepping up ahead of the group, a clear limp in her step. The she-cat spun around and looked toward the group, then at Eagleflight. "We generally used trees to fight, if I recall correctly. The most-used battle move was hiding in a tree and dropping down on the opponent, or climbing the trunk and launching yourself onto them," Stoatdance explained, her tail twitching behind her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:31 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Sure." Stepping forward looking back and forth at the cats displaying their power he warped his gaze back at Eagleflight again. "Living in the city was rough so we had to fight dirty- anything to grab the throat or belly. I can show one of the moves, I'll need an assistant though." Greenfur rest his eyes on each cat then back at the leading warrior. "Wanna step up?" he asked tipping his head. "Ah.. claws will be sheathed of course."
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Hazelberry had no training other than what the average...very average...Riverclan warrior would know, so she was intrigued by this idea of outsiders sharing their knowledge. It would be a big help to cats like her who were too sheltered to even set paw outside the bounds of the clan! Trying to focus and take everything in, she leaned forward with her ears perked, eyes shining. This was so exciting! A chance to learn more from her fellow clan-mates!
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:47 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose eyed Greenfur, waiting for his demonstration before they shared their own experiences. It feels like such a long time ago since I've been in ThunderClan... they thought, frowning slightly. They weren't sure if they could even remember any of that Clan's signature battle moves.

Still, they couldn't embarrass themself in front of a group like this, so they racked their brain for anything they might be able to share.
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:15 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Sunblaze nosed around the crowd of cats, keeping his eyes peeled for his coarse but well-meaning pal, Greenfur. He'd been wanting to interrogate him about the raid.. More specifically, the events of the raid. Just what had gone down that night? Questions burned holes in the back of his mind. That wasn't the only reason he'd come though, of course. He'd also had plans to ask Eagleflight about joining the elite training.

That week of being bound to the warriors den, wounded and doted upon like a helpless kitten didn't do well for his confidence. He was supposed to be a fearsome warrior! Not a.. baby.. Lionstar meant well and really did flatter him, but he couldn't help but feel as though he were seen as nothing more than a gullible kid! At first, he'd thought he'd never want anything to with fighting.. but.. the more he thought on it, he began to wonder if he was just weak. The last thing he wanted to be was a weakling.. or, Stars forbid, a burden! The way Greenfur treated him at times made Sunblaze feel like a burden.

"Hey, Eagleflight!" Sunblaze greeted the similar-looking tom with a smile and a purr as he approached. Last time he'd talked with him, Eagleflight was still a deputy. "I was.. wondering if I could maybe.. be included in the training.." The ginger warrior pawed the ground nervously, averting his gaze. "I heard Greenfur was here too.." Of course Greenfur wouldn't pass up an opportunity to tussle. "Have you seen him? Well.. of course you have.. But.. um.. What I mean to ask is.." He trailed off, as a familiar off-white pelt caught his eye.

@Casper @vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 31st, 2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:04 PM
clearing away the dust

@hxneysuckle @pathos @Kitty Mama @vermin @Pepperkins @:Grimm: @Dirtfur @Silhouettes @Moon Lily @ponyapan @Aquilex @Xeno

"Oh, I'd be glad to!" The russet tom hopped down from the stone he sat on and trotted closer to Greenfur, who was now the center of attention from the crowd. He also cast a glance at Stoatdance on her comment about fighting from the trees, but one look at her still-healing condition told him all he needed to know.
"Learning to climb and fight from the trees would be very useful, but I don't think you should be the one to show us. Forgive me, but I think you'd serve us well as a verbal coach for now, so you can give that injury a rest! Maybe Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] can help demonstrate those moves, then?" He looked to the younger warrior who shared his prefix, knowing he was a Skyclanner as well.

"Sunblaze! [ @Xeno ] Of course you're welcome to join, C'mon over!" The former deputy purred as his doppelganger approached the scene. "Greenfur was actually just about to show us a new move. You're right on time. Go ahead, Greenfur--I can take it," He chuckled, casting a smile at the warrior as he allowed himself to be the example.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:45 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Eagleflower stared starstruck at the older warrior. His eyes glittered in amazement, and he practically stopped breathing.
"M-me? As an example?" He breathed, gaping at Eagleflight. Wow... He stood up straight, nodding frantically.
"Of c-course, it would be an honour!" He mewed quickly, summoning his minute of courage. Just one minute of courage when you do it. You can do that.

Eagleflower approached a nearby tree, and stood by it, waiting for his order. He was so excited! ...and nervous?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Casper ]

Goosepaw darted up, glancing around wildly. Had he missed his chance? They looked as if they were just starting; maybe he was still ok. He shouldered his way to the front of the crowd. There were still so many cats he didn't know, but maybe this would be his chance to get some allies on his side. Some cats who seriously despised ShadowClan. A group would be stronger in a fight, obviously, and once he had learned some combat tactics he knew exactly how he was going to use them.
The tiny kinkalow stretched his neck, trying to peer around the legs of other cats. A couple warriors seemed to be demonstrating their moves, and he watched intently, as if trying to sear the images into his mind. He hoped Morningmeadow wouldn't be angry at him being here. He only wanted to learn. After all, sometimes violence could be useful.
Closed Thread