Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:44 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by R0ttenC4ndy
Today 09:43 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:41 PM
battle training for...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2024, 01:58 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[I RAN OUT OF COBWEBS IN THE PREVIOUS POST AND AM WAITING ON A DROPOFF FROM SOME OTHERS WHO'VE BEEN TASKED. EVERYONE IN THIS POST EXCEPT ELDERBERRYMINT: YOUR CAT WILL STILL NEED TO BE PATCHED UP WITH COBWEBS BEFORE THEY CAN LEAVE THE HEALING AREA. AS SOON AS BERRY GETS MORE, I WILL HAVE HER PATCH UP WHOEVER'S WAITING ON THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

Bean
The Mainecoon Walked In, Marigold In His Jaws. Uhhh.... StagHeart - I Think That's His Name - Sent Me To Give These To You? 5 Marigold, And I'm Going To Get Cobwebs In A Moment. Anything Else You Need While I'm At It? Prey, Water, More Herbs? The Large Tom Set Down The Marigold.
( @squidz - BerryPaw/StagHeart)

Berrypaw managed a soft smile despite her stress; everyone in the den had seemed to be understanding and patient for what she could do, greatly relieving some of the weight on her shoulders. But not all.

Her ears perked up when a cat she'd never seen before walked in. Berrypaw tilted her head curiously as Bean approached her — he didn't smell like RiverClan? But... he was here with herbs. She opened her jaw slightly to ask, but decided against it and gave Bean a grateful smile. "Thank you... I was just running low," she sighed, gratefully taking the marigold. "We certainly need cobwebs, as quick as you can. Water and prey would also be helpful for the patients here. But, also... do you also happen to know what poppy seeds are? They come from a bright red flower that's black in the center. The seeds are used for pain relief... if you happen to see any, please bring them too, would you? Please ask Stagheart to help carry some if you need..." she mewed, showing Bean her last two poppy seeds as an example. She felt bad asking this cat for so much, but he seemed nice and helpful enough. Whoever this was, she was just glad for someone lending a helping and uninjured paw.

[ @Desert Rain Frog ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Character name: Adderpaw
Description of injury/ailment: She's got claw marks on both sides of her ribs
Desired Outcome: Healing, no scars
Other: She isn't going to be very chatty
Mention: @squidz @starry

Character name: Sharkhail
Description of injury/ailment: A few claw marks, a slash over his right eye
Desired Outcome: Healing, no lost in vision but a permanent scar over the eye area
Other:

Character name: Elderberrymint
Description of injury/ailment: She's got arthritis and having to run a distance has made it flare up and she is in quite the pain
Desired Outcome: Pain killed
Other: She can be ignored if spending herbs on joint pain isn't deemed necessary with all the injured warriors and she won't feel that upset.
Mention: @/squidz @/starry

Adderpaw walked over to the healers silently and looked rather distant. She hadn't spent anytime talking to these healers but she didn't want to. They weren't Tansypaw and that was her healer in her heart. Not these two and it was depressing to Adderpaw to have to admit defeat and come to them for help.

Sharkhail wondered over as the bleeding was finally slowing on his claw marks. He wasn't sure how serious this was but it had been bleeding quite a bit, there might be a chance for infection but he knew nothing about healing.

Elderberrymint walked over while grimacing at the pain. "Do you cats have anything for bad joint pains? I can just try to lay down if you don't think its worth the herbs..." Lying was her hobby and she was doing a white lie by not expressing how bad it felt right now.

After sending Bean off, Berrypaw turned to her next patient. Adderpaw, who didn't look too roughed up but definitely... sad. Everyone looked somber, sure, but something in particular seemed to be egging her. Berrypaw hesitated, partly wanting to ask, but her trepidatious fear won over. Keeping her jaws shut, she gently parted Adderpaw's fur and started using moss to soak up the blood that was still leaking from her claw wounds.

"Doesn't look too bad," she finally mewed optimistically, breaking the tense silence as she examined the gashes. "We just ran out of cobwebs, so... don't move too much to make it bleed until we get some more, okay? They should hopefully be back soon... till then, this should block the infection." She instructed a bit timidly, not wanting everyone else to hear she'd just ran out of one of the most important items in the stock. Chewing up some marigold and spreading out the poultice, Berrypaw successfully managed to cover Adderpaw's cuts. She'd need cobwebs soon, but for now, they'd just have to wait...

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold ]

Turning to Sharkhail, Berrypaw narrowed her eyes in thought as she examined his few slashes. Nothing too bad, except... the glaring gash over his eye, for one. She frowned in concentration, gently dabbing moss around his wounds and soaking up blood. As she began to apply marigold, she mewed quietly, "Huh... looks like your eye's okay. It's a bit swollen so seeing might be hard until it goes down, but thankfully you shouldn't lose any sight that I can tell... don't think that mark will leave you, though," she added sympathatetically. The gash was deep... it would almost certainly leave a scar over his eye. But hey, better than going blind there, that was for sure.

"Not sure if you heard, but... I don't have any cobwebs right now... so just don't poke at it for now, use your leftover moss in case it keeps bleeding. I'll get you sealed up as soon as I get more, okay?"

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold ]

Then moving on to Elderberrymint, Berrypaw frowned in thought at her question. Joint pain? Well... the only thing she knew for pain right now was poppy seed. That should hopefully cover it... right?

"I-I think so," the apprentice mewed, pawing through her supply. She paused for a moment — after this, only one poppy seed left. But... that one new cat should bring some more back, she assumed. Besides, seeing this elder in pain wasn't very fun. Poor thing had to trudge all the way up here, she deserved something to take the edge off. With a hopeful smile, Berrypaw pawed over a poppy seed to the elder. "Here you go... this should take away at least some of the pain. If it doesn't, Mistyshard might know of something else when she gets here..."

She swallowed once after saying her mentor's name, worry for her making Berry's heartrate speed up slightly. The other cats who needed to wait for her seemed fine for now, but Berrypaw knew they couldn't wait forever. And what if Mistyshard had gotten attacked? She inhaled deeply, knowing that dwelling on those ideas would only stress her out more — so for now, the apprentice turned to her last patient who was currently waiting.

[ -1 poppy seed ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post
Character name: Heroneye
Description of injury/ailment: Scratches on belly and side
Desired Outcome: Scarring on side

Heroneye tentatively padded towards the medicine cats. Just from looking around, it was evident that many of her Clanmates had it much, much worse than her, not to mention all those who had lost their lives during the fight. She felt lucky, but guilty at the same time. So many cats had fought like hell, and for what? Why had she, of all cats, been allowed to survive and recover?

Heroneye just shook her head, clearing her thoughts. Even the smallest nick could be deadly, if left to fester, after all. She just wanted to be treated and out of the medicine cats’ fur as soon as she could.

"Hi... please come in," Berrypaw invited in her soft voice, offering Heroneye a tentative smile. The cat seemed hesitant... perhaps dwelling on the battle? Regardless, everyone needed treatment. Beginning to examine the warrior, Berrypaw let out a curious sniff as she inspected the deeper gashes on Heroneye's side and belly, soaking up most of the bleeding with her spare moss.

"These run pretty deep," she mused quietly, frowning as she dabbed at the leaking wounds. "They might leave some scarring..." Well, they almost certainly would. But with Berry's inexperience, she didn't wanna go declaring these sorts of things unless she was absolutely positive.

With that she chewed and spit out some marigold over the wounds, successfully covering what she could. By now, the bitterish odor of the flower had become a familiar taste, though it still made Berrypaw cringe a bit when it flooded her mouth. When she finished, she backed up, giving Heroneye space to sit down.

"We're expecting some more cobweb soon, so... just hold tight until we get some more, okay? The marigold should help stave off infection until we can cover it. Just use your leftover moss in case you keep bleeding..." Heroneye seemed okay, so she didn't offer her last poppy seed for now. Hopefully, those cobwebs would be coming in soon...

Berrypaw let out a sigh in the brief pause in between patients, trying not to make her slight trembling obvious as her exhausted body tried to recover from the battle's chaos and fear. She could still hear that terrifying cat's voice, the one that had moved in the shadows and appeared over her like a ghost... shaking her head, the young cat willed the voice away, though she knew it still had a hold on her even hours later.

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 10th, 2024 at 02:02 PM. Reason: some formatting errors
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:12 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Unhappy Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Bean
He Smiled, Nodding. Prey, Cobwebs, Water, And Poppy Seeds! On It! He Grinned. He Really Liked RiverClan! Ge Gave A Laugh, And Padded Away, Soon Turning Into A Full-On Run.
. @squidz

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 10th, 2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:40 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Character name: AzaleaBlood
Description of injury/ailment: Large wound on her belly
Desired outcome: Large scar over her belly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@/squidz - BerryPaw | @/starry - MistyShard

___

MorningMimic shuffed AzaleaBlood over to the medicine cats

'H-Hey.. Uh.. AzaleaBlood is bleeding really badly. I-Is she gon' be okay to take care of our kits?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old June 10th, 2024, 05:15 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
- STAGHEART -

Stagheart came in, wordlessly dropping off the moss he'd collected. Two of them had water, and the other four were dry for blood. He nodded once to Berrypaw, wanting to encourage her but finding no words in his throat. So he left, going to see if he could help either collect more moss or see how Cobwebpaw was doing... or if Mistyshard and Brightnight would've arrived by now.

[ +2 wet moss, +4 moss ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[DOING THESE REPLIES TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME. EVERYONE TREATED HERE EXCEPT EVENING WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR MISTYSHARD TO RETURN BEFORE THEIR CAT CAN LEAVE THE HEALING AREA DUE TO BERRY'S INEXPERIENCE WITH THE REST OF YOUR INJURES, BUT YOUR MAIN BLEEDING/OPEN WOUNDS HAVE BEEN PATCHED UP. PLS LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3]

Berrypaw spread out her herb bundles, frowning at the supply. There was so little... and so, so many injured. Swallowing hard, she glanced up, seeing the first of many cats come for healing. Stars... everyone looked so beaten. Torn up. Destroyed. And perhaps most of all... bloody.

The little apprentice flexed her claws against the rotten material of the old Twoleg nest, thankful that she could use them for some stability as she fought her own sway of exhaustion and leftover fear that still pulsed through her body. Her mind only wanted to repeat a few words, willing back every ounce of energy and determination she had left in her shaken head:

I can do this. I can...

Well... it didn't really matter just if she could, right? She was the only one here to heal... she had to.

I have to do this... for RiverClan.

...What's left of us.

Taking in another deep breath, Berrypaw motioned over Caveclaw — the first warrior to walk up. She immediately frowned, letting out a soft noise at the sight of the warrior's twisted leg. "Oh... your leg..." she mewed softly, brows furrowing in concern.

"I'm sorry... I-I don't know how to fix your leg," she admitted shakily as she began to soak up whatever blood she could with moss. "But! I'm sure Mistyshard knows... we'll just have to wait for her... I can get your cuts for now, though. And... take this, for the pain."

It sounded pathetic, and she knew it. Problem was that it was all true. A broken bone? She didn't know the first thing about that! Her training wasn't even close to being done, and of course, here she was all on her own... She pawed over a single poppy seed to Caveclaw, the most they could spare, hoping it would help stave off the worst of the pain until her mentor arrived.

Berrypaw took a quick breath before she began to chew up some marigold, spitting the liquidy mixture onto Caveclaw's wounds before patching them up with some cobweb. She avoided eye contact with the warrior, hoping her shame wasn't too obvious. When the scrapes were done, she nodded silently to Caveclaw, pointing with her tail to an area where the warrior could rest before Mistyshard would arrive to help with the broken bone.

"Just stay there and try not to move too much, okay? I'm sure she'll be here soon..." Berrypaw internally cringed, knowing she didn't sound too convincing. Stars above... she prayed there'd be a day when she was better at all this.

[ -1 cobweb, -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 poppy ]

Berrypaw then turned to Fishscale, offering a weak smile at little Beaverkit who helped her over. "Thank you for helping," she whispered quietly, gently laying her tail tip on the kit's shoulder for a brief second before helping guide Fishscale to sit down. Once she got a good look at the warrior, a frown fell on her maw... but it seemed Fish wouldn't be able to see that anyway, huh? And a whole chunk taken out of her shoulder... ouch.

As Berrypaw began to soak up the blood with some moss, she hesitated right before chewing up some marigold. "Sorry... this'll sting," she warned softly before spitting the infection-fighting mixture onto the wounds. The shoulder one was... deep. Very deep. Berrypaw continuously dabbed it with moss, trying to make sure the marigold worked its protective way in before she tried to close it up with some cobweb.

But her eyes... frowning again, Berrypaw tried to rub marigold over the open wounds on her face. Should she put something in Fishscale's eye...? If so, what? Would the marigold work? She didn't know... it seemed off...

"Uh, I'm gonna just patch up the bleeding parts around your eyes... let's wait for Mistyshard before I try to touch your actual eyes, okay? Take this, for now," she added, pawing over a poppy seed to the warrior for the pain. The last thing she wanted to do was blind this cat on accident, but honestly... it looked like Fishscale's opponent had already done that. Hopefully the seed would take the edge off until Mistyshard arrived... that shoulder wound didn't look like it'd ever heal nicely, that was for sure.

Turning to Dewpaw, Berrypaw noticed that her eye injury certainly looked less severe — more like irritation from the blood, perhaps? She inhaled before doing the same treatment to the apprentice: moss to soak up blood, marigold for the open wounds, cobwebs for bleeding. She narrowed her eyes in thought as she patched up all the cuts on Dewpaw's face, only slightly grateful that the system was steadily becoming easier for her. But as for Dewpaw's actual eyes...

Berrypaw picked up one of the wetted moss balls Stagheart had brought her earlier. "Here... try pressing this to your eye. It has some water in it and might help wash some of the blood out... I think. But I'm gonna wait for Mistyshard to see if I need to put anything in your eye... I-I don't wanna hurt you more," she admitted quietly, wishing she knew all the things already. Unrealistic, but would certainly come in handy right about now.

[ -2 moss, -1 wet moss, -2 cobweb, -2 marigold ]

Now, Eveningthaw... he looked fine. Well, not for the blood turning nearly all of his fur crimson, nor the multiple (and deep) wounds scattered on his face and fur. But the way he carried himself... like he'd been nearly unfazed. Berrypaw only slightly hesitated in her movements before padding over to him, the main three supplies she knew well by now in her maw. If she were honest, this cat was... intimidating. Some kind of distant look in his eye that hinted to... well, things beyond what she could really imagine. But for now, she had a task, and thankfully this warrior didn't seem to be on the brink of death or going blind. Just a little less pressure for her.

"H-Hi. Um... nothing looks too bad. Might leave some marks, though," she mused quietly, starting to get to work with the usual: moss for the blood, marigold for infections. After she chewed up and spat it out, Berrypaw tried not to focus on how small her supply now was. She'd need more cobweb... stat. She tried not to portray her worry as she pressed the sticky substance to Eveningthaw's wounds. When she finished, she glanced up at him, trying to find some kind of sign in his face that he was in pain... but honestly, she couldn't see much. It deterred her from even asking if he'd need a poppy seed — in fact, she was a bit fearful he might look at her funny if she did. So she held her tongue on that part.

"Just... try not to move too much, okay? If you reopen your wounds, we don't have much to spare," she advised quietly, gesturing to the meager supply. "But... you don't gotta wait here, I-I think you should be fine... so long as the marigold does its job." Wow... so much for sounding optimistic. Flustered both from her awkwardness and intimidation of Eveningthaw's presence, Berrypaw quickly turned away, doing a quick reorganization of supply before she'd continue.

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb ]

Eveningthaw hardly bat an eye at the moss dabbed to clean off the injuries, nor at the marigold and cobweb to bind the wounds and stifle any infection at the start. If he sensed the apprentice's unease, he did not show it, merely standing as a still statue, a testament to stolidity.

When she was done with her work he canted his head slightly to the side. He felt his muzzle tug in a way he had never been aware of enough to notice before as he parted his jaws to speak.

"In that case, as comeuppance for using your herb supply, I could fetch some more. Anything that could help, I'd be charmed to see if I can find." He replied, voice low and monotone like it often was, as he flicked his ear, head angled down to scrutinize the apprentice.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:46 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Character name: Owltalon
Description of injury/ailment: Clawed face, clawed flank, clawed chest, mauled muzzle, bitten scruff.
Desired outcome: Some funky little scars and a further loss of vision.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
INJURIES - clawed face, clawed flank, clawed chest, mauled muzzle, bitten scruff
Despite the utter pain she was in, Owltalon trotted up to the medicine cats, a warm smile present on her bloody maw. "Aye guys! I uh, brought some herbs from the medicine den back at camp. Or at least what used to be our camp. Anyhow, the bundle should be on a smooth rock. I'm open to gettin' some moss for y'all if needed, promise I ain't that battered." The large she-cat tilted her head up, finding it rude it let her own blood pour down and make a splotchy mess on the floor. She would've offered to get more herbs, but moss was really the only thing she knew how to find thanks to Cobwebpaw. Poor gal, the last time she saw her she was passed out. Hopefully she was alright.

Not wishing to put anymore strain on the herbalists, Owltalon didn't express her own thoughts or concerns. Everycat had enough on their plate, she'd just have to lend a paw when she could.

"So uh, I was 'oping y'all could patch me up real quick. I ain't as quick as I usually am with all this---" she quickly gestured to her newly opened wounds, "Sorry for the mess by the way." She smiled sheepishly even if stretching her face in the slightest made her fur burn from the effort. "Take all the time ya need, I'm in no hurry. Like I said earlier, I'm open pawed to do quite literally anythin'." Owltalon nodded quickly, blood flying for a few moments.

She then sat down on her large paws and waited with tired eyes, taking a moment to lick her wounds, maybe stop them from spilling her blood all over the place.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:32 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Cinderflare padded over to the area where the herbs were being kept. She dropped the two marigold flowers she'd collected with the rest of the herbs; somehow, it didn't feel like enough. She'd have to see about getting a couple of other cats together for an impromptu herb patrol.

She then peeled the cobwebs free from her legs, carefully setting them down with the marigold. It wasn't much, but they'd have to be enough for now.

( +3 cobwebs, +2 marigold )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 11th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

HEALING FORM:
Character name: Brokenstream
Description of injury/ailment: slashed nose and claw marks down left side and right shoulder
Desired Outcome: Healed but with scarring

Brokenstream padded wearily towards the medicine cats, plopping down on the ground while he waited his turn.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 11th, 2024, 10:12 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

HEALING FORM:
Character name:
Antlerbranch
Description of injury/ailment: His head was bashed against the ground by Bumblestar, causing headaches and dizziness. A shallow gash along his side from bumblestar
Desired Outcome: Fully heal

╔════▣◎▣════╗

RIVERCLAN
A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
As the tom stumbled to the medicine cat, he paused for a moment to let his head stopped spinning. It hurt like hell. He made his way up to Berrypaw, who seemed to be present in Mistyshard's absence. "H-Hey Berrypaw," he growled playfully. "'M head hurts. Bumblebutt bashed it on the ground or somethin. Just give me somethin ta help or dont and save it for the other cats. Either way works," he said slowly, Laying down to rest his head on the ground. "Those foxhearts, drivin us out of our home," Antlerbranch muttered sleepily. He hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, and had just fought. All he wanted to do was sleep, and just hope this was all some sort of bad dream. He just needed to. wake. up.

[ @/Mention - Words ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 11th, 2024, 10:22 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

As miss Dusklion directed Grande to the Plant-cat [Or 'Medicine Cat', as Miss Dusk called them], The kittypet held her head high as she carried the moss over to miss Berrysomething. And Staghearts and Cindersflare was there with the young cat, apparently. Grande dropped the moss when she got close enough, a big grin on her face as her blue and green eye fixed on the trio of cats. "Hello!! I'm Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream, But cats call me Grande! Miss Dusks over there," the fluffy white cat purred, flicking her tail over to the riverclan deputy. "Said that this moss could be useful to Miss berry, one of your Plant-Cats. So, tada!! here I am with some moss!" Grande explained, a grin of satisfaction on her face. "Is there anything else you need from me, miss plant-cat and others?" she asked, tilting her head

[ @squidz - Apologies for the double-ping !! @occultation - Cinder ]
[+5 Moss]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 11th, 2024, 11:27 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

| BERRYPAW |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Bean
He Smiled, Nodding. Prey, Cobwebs, Water, And Poppy Seeds! On It! He Grinned. He Really Liked RiverClan! Ge Gave A Laugh, And Padded Away, Soon Turning Into A Full-On Run.
. @squidz

Berrypaw watched curiously as Bean darted away, still wondering who this cat was and what he was doing here. But hey... she wasn't gonna complain! Hopefully he'd be back soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

Eveningthaw hardly bat an eye at the moss dabbed to clean off the injuries, nor at the marigold and cobweb to bind the wounds and stifle any infection at the start. If he sensed the apprentice's unease, he did not show it, merely standing as a still statue, a testament to stolidity.

When she was done with her work he canted his head slightly to the side. He felt his muzzle tug in a way he had never been aware of enough to notice before as he parted his jaws to speak.

"In that case, as comeuppance for using your herb supply, I could fetch some more. Anything that could help, I'd be charmed to see if I can find." He replied, voice low and monotone like it often was, as he flicked his ear, head angled down to scrutinize the apprentice.

At Eveningthaw's words, Berrypaw looked back at the tom, pleasantly surprised. His cordial, monotone voice made her feel strangely calm and yet... still unnerved, in a way. This cat was more perplexing — and slightly scarier — the longer she spoke with him. But he'd offered to help, and Berrypaw was no fool as to say no to a generous request as this.

"O-Oh... that would be wonderful!" She enthused, eyes glinting as she shuffled under his intense gaze. "Any moss, cobwebs, or marigold you can find would be a huge help... oh, and poppy seeds, if you happen to see any. They're found on these big red flowers with a black center."

She offered a wary smile, wanting to show how grateful she was despite this warrior making her feel terribly... small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Cinderflare padded over to the area where the herbs were being kept. She dropped the two marigold flowers she'd collected with the rest of the herbs; somehow, it didn't feel like enough. She'd have to see about getting a couple of other cats together for an impromptu herb patrol.

She then peeled the cobwebs free from her legs, carefully setting them down with the marigold. It wasn't much, but they'd have to be enough for now.

( +3 cobwebs, +2 marigold )

When Cinderflare arrived, Berrypaw breathed out a sigh of relief. "Stars above, some cobweb! Thank you," she purred, her voice hoarse from talking all day. "I-I know you just got back, but any more you could get would be helpful... i-if you're not busy with other things, of course! Uh... just if you had time..."

She shook her head, knowing she was running in circles with her rambling and offered a grateful smile instead. Then she took the cobwebs and marigold, adding them back to her dwindling supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

As miss Dusklion directed Grande to the Plant-cat [Or 'Medicine Cat', as Miss Dusk called them], The kittypet held her head high as she carried the moss over to miss Berrysomething. And Staghearts and Cindersflare was there with the young cat, apparently. Grande dropped the moss when she got close enough, a big grin on her face as her blue and green eye fixed on the trio of cats. "Hello!! I'm Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream, But cats call me Grande! Miss Dusks over there," the fluffy white cat purred, flicking her tail over to the riverclan deputy. "Said that this moss could be useful to Miss berry, one of your Plant-Cats. So, tada!! here I am with some moss!" Grande explained, a grin of satisfaction on her face. "Is there anything else you need from me, miss plant-cat and others?" she asked, tilting her head

[ @squidz - Apologies for the double-ping !! @occultation - Cinder ]
[+5 Moss]

Berrypaw's eyes widened in surprise as this extremely fluffy and bouncy cat bounded over. At first she just looked perplexed, but her face turned to some relief when she saw this cat carrying moss in her jaws. Before she could speak, this cat spouted off her name, and... oh... oh my.

Berrypaw's mouth slightly parted, staring at the new cat incredulously. Grande vanilla... bean... frappa-something? What in StarClan's name was all that? Temporarily slack-jawed, Berrypaw said nothing and blinked under she cleared her throat, words finally coming back to her.

"O-Oh, uh... yes! I'm Miss Berry... the plant cat..." she echoed slowly, as if it were a new language. "Uh... my name's Berrypaw. And I'm a medicine cat. But... plant cat works too, I suppose."

The apprentice pawed the moss over to her supply, casting curious glances at the exuberant newcomer in front of her. She smelled different... not even like loners or rogues who lived in the forest, but something else. Something vaguely reminiscent on some of the old items in this Twoleg nest. Not bothering to think about it, Berrypaw simply offered a smile, saying,

"Thank you, Vanilla... Grande... Bean...?" She cleared her throat, pretending the blunder never happened. "Uh... if you could grab some more moss, that would be great. Maybe you can tag along with Cinderflare...?" She glanced at the gray cat, offering an apologetic smile for the suggestion. "Or ask her what you'd need to grab..."

Now, thankfully, Berrypaw could finish patching up the others. Padding over to Adderpaw and Sharkhail, the medicine cat apprentice mumbled some apology for taking awhile and pressed cobwebs to the wounds, grateful that they didn't seem to be bleeding too badly while they'd had to wait.

She finished up Heroneye as well, nodding to all three of the RiverClanners. "You guys are free to go now, just be careful, okay? If you reopen it, we won't have many cobwebs to spare... especially you, Heroneye. Your wounds run pretty deep..."

With that, Berrypaw dipped her head to them, praying her healing would've been enough. She'd run out of cobwebs... again... but hopefully someone else would come in from all those random cats she'd assigned.

[ @Fish & @Fits for last bit of healing <3 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Closed Thread