Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 06:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: November Gathering

Basilpaw walked near the front, excited. The past few gatherings had resulted in some very interesting results. Meany Thunderclan medicine cat, meany Shadowclan leader, new shadowclan leader, and now there was a new Riverclan leader! She bet a bunch of people would be confused about why Lionsta-storm stepped down. Actually, she was still confused about that herself.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Puzzeled, it was the first word that jumped into Twilightstar's mind when she didn't spot the golden tom in his usual spot. Pausing for a moment, the lilac she-cat allowed her clanmates to go ahead of her while she glanced around at the Riverclan cats that had gathered. She spotted who she was looking for in the crowd and frowned to herself.
Lovely, now she was going to feel extra old. Her green eyes caught sight of the gray and white tom, seemingly lost in his own thoughts. Twilightstar was going to assume that they got a new leader for RiverClan if she was putting everything together right. Sighing softly to herself, the she-cat promptly made her way to the stones and leaped up, taking a seat with a curious stare in Sootstar's direction.
"Are you the new leader?" Straight to the point and blunt as usual, Twilightstar called out intrigued with how Sootstar was handling the change. This might put a bit of a strain on her relationship with RiverClan, Twilightstar knew where she and Windclan had stood with Lionstar, she doesn't believe she's ever had the pleasure of speaking with the deputy. What she knew about him was very little, but he mustn't be that bad, he's held the place of deputy for so long, hopefully, he was a good leader too.
While waiting for Sootstar, the leader's eyes glanced around to search for her new deputy. The shift was sudden and probably unexpected for Breezefeather, surely, he was adjusting alright.
@wnder @Arie

WindClan Has Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Seedheart padded after her clanmates, excited that this was her first gathering as a warrior. The molly went near the front of the group to get a better view of the announcements. She wondered if there was other new warriors among her.

[Windclan cat, open ]

~~~

Cricketpaw hoped alongside her clanmates in excitement. This was her first gathering ever and she was excited. The molly wiggled her stubby tail with excitement. This was the best day ever. Cricketpaw wondered if there were any crickets around here. If so she wanted to see one.

[Windclan cat, open ]

~~~

Tinypaw walked into the gathering place, keeping near the back. The tom was in a good mood yes, but here was where he liked to hang out. He padded over to a group of apprentices, hoping at least one of them would talk to him. "hello.", he meowed.

[Riverclan cat, open ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 16th, 2020, 04:36 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckstar led the way to the Seastones, his shoulders squared as he tried his best to display a sense of sure-footedness. Two Gatherings in - or was it three? He couldn't remember. - and he was still nervous about speaking in front of all four Clans. And he also couldn't help but recall his outburst at the last Gathering. Maybe, just maybe, Frostbreeze wouldn't do something stupid like she had last time. He kind of wanted her to, though, just to give him an excuse to demote her down to a rank at which she'd actually be useful.

He abandoned his spot at the front of the pack to leap onto the large stone where he had sat before. Briefly, his eyes went to Twilightstar and Sootflare who had seemingly already arrived, and then sought out Lionstar at the front of the crowd. His brow furrowed. "Hey," he greeted the two of them with a flash of a smile. "I hope things have been running well for you both."

He wasn't going to ask Sootflare - Sootstar, now, he assume - about the glaringly obvious change in rank. The RiverClan tom would announce it soon, anyway.

[ @wnder, @Moonraven, @Mumble, @Zesty Mango ]

ThunderClan has arrived!

[ @BILL. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; November 16th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:43 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade leapt onto a small patch of grass. He didn't like getting sand in his paws and set about cleaning them. (OPEN)
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
// Open
Almondspirit sat down. He was going to be annouced a warrior to ALL the clans. Perfect.
Linnetwing padded alongside her clanamtes, wanting to go to this gathering. Sure she had just returned a couple days ago, but she wanted to be active around her clan, so here she was. The older Thunderclan warrior spotted a young warrior of Riverclan and padded over to him. "Hello.", she meowed with a dip of her head.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 16th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestpaw padded after her clan smiling as she reached sea stones. Ahhh so nice. Surprisingly she didn’t bump into anyone this time instead she purposely strode over to Cricketpaw. “Hello there! I’m Forestpaw! You?” She greeted smiling at them.
( @Siren Bliss )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; November 16th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:59 PM
i am kenough

Rainywhisker of ThunderClan
Rainywhisker follows along with ThunderClan, feeling a little bit strained from the journey but interested nonetheless. While appearing at Gatherings never meant much to him, it was good to stay in the know occasionally. And he'd been gone for a few moons. It would be good of him to take note of what happened since the last Gathering- At least it was something. The first thing he notes is the leaders- One was different. Perhaps Lionstar was ill or busy, and had sent the deputy in his place? The tabby sweeps RiverClan's cats, but doesn't really muse much beyond that. He pads comfortably around the others present until he finds a nice place to sit down and rest.

-

Eldersky of WindClan
Eldersky accompanies her Clan, excited to have another night of mingling. Maybe she would see Sootflare and get to say hi again! She could show him her new apprentice, if the tyke was around. The young she-cat smiles around her to anyone who caught her eye, though she was really trying to find out if Lionpaw made it. It would be so much fun to show her everything!
[ @Mumble - if you wanted to toss Lionpaw in c: ]

-

Plumpaw of RiverClan
Plumpaw sulks around, watching the other Clans as they fill the clearing. Last moon, Springcry had been here to talk to her. And she'd taken pleasure in their conversation regardless of how odd the tom was. But a lot happened since that evening, and she felt a little more apprehensive of engaging anybody here that she didn't already know. It was too bad she couldn't sidle up to Gentlethunder or Lionstorm- Both probably had had more than enough of one apprentice for the time being. So, she does as she'd always done when near the water and she sits on the beach in solitude. She was still within earshot of the four leaders, so she saw nothing wrong with laying on her flank to listen to the sound of the waves, eyes shut peacefully.

(ALL OPEN)
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Glidingfeather followed Buckstar to the gathering place, her head held high as she strode steadily over to take her place next to the other deputies. Her face was neutral, almost void of emotion, at least until she noticed the shuffle of cats. There were...quite a few changes, at least from what she could see. Windclan should hava a new deputy by now, and now Sootflare was taking place as leader. Perhaps Lionstar was sick? No, a look around the area was enough to eliminate that thought. The golden tom was sitting amongst the rest of the crowd, looking quite out of place. So...had he stepped down? Or had Starclan demoted him? She honestly didn't really care either way, to be honest, but it was quite interesting.

Pushing the thought aside, she continued on, taking a seat in her normal spot - just below Buckstar. Nodding curtly at the leaders that were already there, she didn't bother making any small talk, instead turning her attention to the crowd. Though, as Twilightstar asked Sootstar- she assumed- about his likely change in rank, she swiveled her ears towards them, listening for the answer they were bound to get sooner or later.

@Moonraven @Arie @wnder @Slushie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; November 16th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:00 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Leopardpaw trotted after Lionstorm, watching the tom warily. For some reason, it put him on edge that he wasn't leading the clan to the Seastones. He looked down at the ground again. As they approached the Gathering spot, he peered around nervously. He hadn't really made any friends in the other clans yet. Maybe today would be the day. Hopefully, it would also be his last gathering as an apprentice.
[OPEN]
Russetpaw slinked after Twilightstar, bored out of his wits. Great another Gathering. He plopped down near the edge and searched the crowd for Foxpaw. @Foxsnarl
Darkfire observed the clearing silently, not eager to socialize. He preferred to sit back and listen instead. His intense blue eyes scanned the cats gathered in curiosity. [OPEN]
Owltalon sauntered through the crowds of gathered cats, confident as usual. He enjoyed going to Gatherings, mostly because there were a lot of she-cats. He was an incredibly flirty tom, and proud of it. [OPEN to a she-cat or aggressive ShC cat]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Closed Thread