Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
and if we cut open your...
by wolfie
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:16 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:15 PM
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:13 PM
Bluest+r's Rustic...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Touchy-Feely Talks

Mental health? So like, healing the mind? Mudhound had never heard of that, was that something the medicine cats could do? THAT WAS AMAZING! It didnt look like there were herbs involved but the tripod was curious to see where this went if nothing else. Except... Well... They did have one thing hanging over their head they were unsure on, maybe this could help that?
Old July 29th, 2023, 04:22 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Dapplepaw
She/Her

The dappled molly perked her ears up when she heard the Medicine Cat's voice. She crept closer, listening to Drizzlecloud. To be honest, she wasn't a fan of sharing personal information, so she turned to walk away, but halted at how many cats were going. She turned and picked out one cat in particular. Fireflypaw... If her friend was brave enough, so was she.

She turned around and slowly approached Drizzlecloud. "I would also like to join," she whispered quietly. Maybe this could possibly help her with all of the losses in her life.

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 29th, 2023, 06:06 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Alderstep appeared like a boogeyman, all creepy-like because he was quiet. He wasn't gonna be talking in any capacity about himself, but he felt that he should be here, playing support for the first event these two were hosting. And if he was clustering up space, he could leave. That was always an option.
Old July 29th, 2023, 08:32 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mental health? So like, healing the mind? Mudhound had never heard of that, was that something the medicine cats could do? THAT WAS AMAZING! It didnt look like there were herbs involved but the tripod was curious to see where this went if nothing else. Except... Well... They did have one thing hanging over their head they were unsure on, maybe this could help that?
Okay. So. This was... interesting. Kind of odd. Definitely not Bumblestar's style. But she was still interested in keeping an eye on Springpaw and Drizzlecloud, so she decided to hang around regardless of how she felt about it. Her eyes scanned the gathered group before she made a beeline for Mudhound. As weird as things were between them (at least to her), she was still only willing to be near her sibling for this kind of thing, for the time being. Well, more willing, which wasn't really saying much, but... whatever.

"Hey," she murmured, sliding in beside them. "So do you know if this like a talking thing, or...?"
Old July 29th, 2023, 08:33 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

FrogPaw arrives, however she seems uncomfortable.

(Open,)
Old July 30th, 2023, 02:39 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Okay. So. This was... interesting. Kind of odd. Definitely not Bumblestar's style. But she was still interested in keeping an eye on Springpaw and Drizzlecloud, so she decided to hang around regardless of how she felt about it. Her eyes scanned the gathered group before she made a beeline for Mudhound. As weird as things were between them (at least to her), she was still only willing to be near her sibling for this kind of thing, for the time being. Well, more willing, which wasn't really saying much, but... whatever.

"Hey," she murmured, sliding in beside them. "So do you know if this like a talking thing, or...?"

WHOOPS AND HERE WAS THE SOURCE OF A LOTTA MUDDY'S INTERNAL CONFLICT HELLO!

Not that the warrior was really unhappy to see Bumble-sis here, hell they even gave a happy little "Mrrp!" in greeting as the leader sat down besides them. Mudhound was not at all afraid or wary to say what was on their mind in front of the leader, regardless of how intertwined their kin was with this. If Bumblestar didnt wanna hear this kinda stuff she shouldnt be here and if she was gonna be trouble Drizzlecloud would probably chase her off. The tripod didnt think that was the case though! Whatever this mental health thing was maybe their sister could benefit from it too!

Leaving over and 'whispering' (more like normal talking in volume though lower then Mudhounds normal voice) to the smaller cat the tripod chirped "Dunno! It's be cool if mental healing was like physical healing and there was a super cool herb for it! Oooooh! Or a special medicine cat power, I heard cats get those sometimes!" Mainly through rumors and tall tales no one but Mudhound would believe but as it turns out the information was right anyways so what did it matter. "As long as everyone can stay cool and be nice Im sure we'll be fine no matter what it is." That was generally the case and Mudhound was happy to be there regardless giving the smaller cat a gentle (as they could manage) bump on the shoulder.

Last edited by Rani; July 30th, 2023 at 02:40 AM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 09:36 AM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Wildtwist padded over

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

The young apprentice wasn't lonely. In fact, as far as he was concerned, the less cats he had to see in a day, the better! That's right, it wasn't loneliness that drove him towards the amassing cats. It was... curiosity. Wanting to know why everyone had suddenly decided this was the place to be in. Seriously... everyone was here. Murmuring amongst themselves. Looking more out of place than he did. Even Angry was here, talking to The Boulder of all cats. That... was not a duo he ever thought he'd see conversing.

Emerald hues narrowed, Fudge wondered if this would be the place. Where he finally found out who his mentor was. Maybe if he stuck to the corner, he could listen in to them speaking. Calling out for each other. The name Tigersomethingorother would pop up sooner or later if they were here, right? It was an obvious step to take, so the chocolate colored tom dove right in, keeping to the fringes of the crowd.

Pointed ears perked as he attempted to overhear any and all cats, the young kit failed to pay attention to perhaps the two cats he needed to be paying attention to. He certainly hadn't been there when the medicine cat - whom he probably would not have been able to identify in the first place - had called everyone forward. And he now ignored the apprentice aged calico who spoke to the crowd in turn. Unless Tiger was uttered by her lips, he had no reason to even acknowledge her existence. After all, there was no way a cat only a few moons older than him was his mentor. No no no, better focus on actually important things. And not listen to the cats who were explaining what was going on in the first place.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 31st, 2023, 12:18 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Oh stars, oh no. Woodpaw was caught outside the apprentice den once again as an event was just starting. By the time he had realised this, there was already several cats between him and safety. He would have to go through them if he wanted to escape. He couldn't join another event, his legs were still hurting from the last one, tree climbing, and then the hunting patrol shortly after. His body wasn't used to so much activity. But then, his ears picked up what was being said, and who was hosting. He knew enough to know that his mental health was really, really not good, and that this was probably something he should be joining, for his own sake, but Drizzlecloud said he didn't have to join, not if he didn't want to do a social event. And he did want to, but no, he didn't. Woodpaw shook his ragged, unwashed pelt. It would just look awkward if he left now. He would stay for a little while, so at least he could say he tried.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; July 31st, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 08:23 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash heard those words and he thought Mental Health? oh well might as well join since I do need to make friends but then again they could judge me about my black and red pelt......just calm down Sunset you'll be fine! He walked over and sat down trying to avoid eye contact
|Open|
Closed Thread