Default Re: Queen of Mothers [Twilightstar Litter Applications]

Placeholder

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old August 11th, 2024, 03:49 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

placeholdeth

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; Yesterday at 11:11 AM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 04:13 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

★Cloverkit★
˚The reserved˚

•Information•

✰Name[s]✰
Cloverkit, Cloverpaw (future), Cloversun (future)

✰Gender + Pronouns✰
AFAB
Will really struggle with gender throughout their life but will ultimately realize they are transgender

✰Appearance✰
Clover kit will be a large, lilac-silver she-cat with faded tabby stripes and soft green eyes.

✰Personality✰
Cloverkit will be shy and nonverbal as a kit. She is terrified of speaking but has an intelligence like no other. She is sweet and sensitive. As she grows up she will either gain or loose confidence in herself.

✰Mentions✰
@Moonraven

Last edited by Crazyy_wildcard; August 11th, 2024 at 04:13 PM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 05:15 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

“How can you expect me to follow your rules when you haven’t earned my respect? I value strength and wit, not empty promises and weak excuses. Prove yourself, and maybe then you’ll see a fraction of what I’m truly capable of.”

credits for design here

iriskit
Iriskit - Irispaw - Irisrose
⇢ Iris- her vibrant and multifaceted nature.
⇢ Rose- her beauty and underlying strength.
The Sovereign
A ruler of her own domain, commanding respect and navigating life with a blend of sharp intellect and strategic self-interest.

Table of Contents
I. Appearance
II. Personality
III. Plot Ideas
IV. View on Peers
V. Song List
VI. Trivia
VII. About the Creator

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Appearance
Iriskit’s appearance merges the qualities of both her parents, giving her a distinctive presence in WindClan. She inherits Beastspark’s long, flowing fur, which drapes over her slender frame in soft waves. Her pelt is a smooth gray, marked with faint, elegant tabby stripes that hint at her father’s faded markings, adding subtle complexity to her look. From Twilightstar, she takes a sleek and graceful build, though the strength of her Maine Coon heritage is evident in the slight sturdiness of her form. Her eyes are a pale lime green, a lighter version of her mother’s intense single green eye, and they radiate a quiet intelligence and keen awareness. These combined traits give Iriskit an appearance that is both graceful and strong, reflecting the unique blend of her lineage.

Personality
True Neutral / INTJ(Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)
+ Confident | Intelligent | Determined +
= Independent | Reserved | Inquisitive =
- Prissy | Self-Serving | Stubborn -
Iriskit is a complex and multifaceted young feline whose personality is as layered and intricate as her lineage. As the daughter of Twilightstar, and Beastspark, Iriskit carries the weight of her heritage with a sense of pride and an underlying curiosity. From a young age, she has been acutely aware of her position within the Clan, and this awareness has fostered a confidence that borders on haughtiness. She often sees herself as set apart from her peers, not only because of her bloodline but also due to her keen intelligence and perceptive nature.

Iriskit’s confidence, however, is not without its complications. She is prissy, with a tendency to be overly particular about her surroundings and the behavior of those around her. This exacting nature manifests in her interactions with others; she is quick to judge and often dismissive of those who do not meet her high standards. Her sassiness adds a sharp edge to her personality, as she is unafraid to voice her opinions, even if they might sting. This combination of traits can make her seem aloof and difficult to approach, as she does not easily warm to others.

Her intelligence and perceptiveness are among her strongest qualities, and they drive much of her behavior. Iriskit is always observing, always calculating, and this makes her an astute judge of character. She can quickly discern the strengths and weaknesses of those around her, and she uses this knowledge to her advantage. Her inquisitive nature leads her to seek out knowledge and understanding, particularly regarding her father, Beastspark. Though she knows little about him, the fragmented stories Twilightstar will potentially share will ignite a deep curiosity within her. She is fascinated by the idea of the father she has never met and feels a compulsion to unravel the mystery of his life, perhaps as a way of better understanding her own identity.

This curiosity, however, is tempered by a certain wariness. Iriskit is not one to take things at face value, and she often questions the motivations and actions of those around her. This skepticism can make her seem distrustful, but it is also a protective mechanism, born from her awareness of the complex political landscape she has been born into. She understands that her lineage makes her both a figure of interest and, potentially, a target, and she is determined to navigate her world with caution and intelligence.

Iriskit’s independence is one of her defining traits. She values her autonomy and is fiercely self-reliant, often preferring to solve problems on her own rather than seek help from others. This independence can make her seem distant, as she is not one to share her thoughts or emotions readily. She keeps her true feelings guarded, revealing them only to those she deems worthy of her trust—a trust that is not easily earned. This guarded nature is a double-edged sword; while it protects her from potential betrayal or disappointment, it also isolates her from those who might offer genuine friendship or support.

Her self-serving tendencies further complicate her relationships. Iriskit is not above using others to achieve her own goals, and she often evaluates situations through the lens of how they can benefit her. This does not mean she is entirely selfish, but rather that she prioritizes her own needs and ambitions, sometimes at the expense of others. She is strategic in her thinking and is always considering the long-term consequences of her actions. This pragmatism aligns with her True Neutral alignment; she is neither bound by strict moral codes nor driven by chaos, but instead chooses the path that best serves her interests.

Despite these challenging traits, Iriskit is not without her positive qualities. Her determination is unwavering, and once she sets her mind to something, she pursues it with relentless focus. She is also capable of great respect, but this respect must be earned. Those who prove themselves to be strong, competent, and trustworthy will find in Iriskit a loyal ally. She values strength—both physical and mental—and has little patience for weakness or indecision.

As she grows and matures, particularly during her apprenticeship, Iriskit is likely to undergo significant changes. The transition to her warrior name, Irisrose, may symbolize this evolution. The prefix "iris" reflects her vibrant and multifaceted nature, while the suffix "rose" suggests a balance between beauty and sharpness—a recognition of both her external grace and the thorns she wields to protect herself and her loved ones. Her apprenticeship will likely challenge her in ways she has not yet anticipated, forcing her to confront her own biases and perhaps softening her more abrasive qualities as she learns the value of cooperation and loyalty to her Clan.

In summary, Iriskit is a complex molly, shaped by her prestigious lineage and the expectations that come with it. Her personality is a blend of confidence, intelligence, independence, and a certain prissiness that sets her apart from her peers. She is both a keen observer and a strategic thinker, always calculating her next move. While her self-serving nature and skepticism can make her seem distant, those who earn her respect will find in her a powerful and loyal ally. As she continues to grow and evolve, particularly through her experiences as an apprentice in the future, Iriskit will likely refine these traits, balancing her sharpness with a deeper understanding of the world around her.

Plot Ideas

I ~ Blood is Thicker Than Water
[this plot only occurs if bravekit is accepted] Iriskit’s dual heritage as the daughter of a WindClan leader and a former ShadowClan deputy puts her in a unique position. As she grows, she becomes increasingly aware of the differences between WindClan and ShadowClan. By the time she reaches a proper age and sees the disappearance of her sister, Bravekit, she’ll grow conflicted about her choices within the clan, whilst also growing frustrated with the fact one of her littermates left the clan. This internal conflict could be central to her apprenticeship, shaping her future as a warrior and influencing her eventual warrior name, Irisrose.

II ~ Mother, Mother, Who is You?
Growing curious of what Twilightstar is like, Iriskit will sneak off towards the leader’s den away from Leopardsong’s watchful eye and will want to learn from her mother about who she is and what she’s like. The thought of being the daughter of a leader intrigues her, and she hopes to form a connection with her mother with the knowledge she’ll persist. These meetings would go on during her apprenticeship, and, perhaps, as a warrior. On average, this plot is more of a mother-and-daughter bonding plot, building their relationship as Iriskit grows—and Twilightstar potentially learning to deal with her daughter’s uptight prissiness.

III ~ A Challenging Apprenticeship
During her apprenticeship, Iriskit could be paired with a mentor who has a very different personality from her own—perhaps a cat known for their humility, patience, and teamwork. This mentor challenges Iriskit’s independent and self-reliant ways, pushing her to learn the value of cooperation and trust. The relationship could be tense, with Iriskit resisting the lessons at first, but over time, she starts to see the benefits of these traits. This dynamic could be a significant part of her growth into a more well-rounded warrior.

IV ~ What’s The Purpose of StarClan?
At some point in life, Iriskit will start to question about the importance of StarClan. After hearing many cats being tied so heavily with StarClan, it puts her at odds with her own skepticism about the spiritual world. This will grow on her either eveusually learning to either embrace her faith in the stars or continue to rely on her own instincts. The conflict between belief and pragmatism could play a major role in her life, especially if at some point she were shoved in a position where she is questioned about her beliefs that holds her in a twisted obstacle for her future.

V ~ Rekindling With The Beyond
As Iriskit grows older and learns about her father, her curiosity for him intensifies. Despite all that Twilightstar informed her and her littermates about, Iriskit becomes determined to find him and learn about his life as a lonert. This could lead to Iriskit & Beastspark having a moment together as father and daughter, and Iriskit growing curious for why her father doesn't want to live in a clan life anymore. This could force Iriskit to confront whether blood ties or clan loyalty are more important, as she would want to stay with both her family but also see her father more often.

View on Peers
Please note that these are only her personal opinions.
Twilightstar | “Mother” | ★★★★☆
“Mother is… well, she’s everything a leader should be—strong, composed, and always in control. I’ve watched her guide WindClan through so many challenges, and it’s hard not to be in awe of her. But as much as I admire her, I can’t help but feel like there’s a wall between us. She’s always so busy with Clan duties, and I know she carries the weight of every decision on her shoulders. I just wish I knew if she really sees me as her daughter, or if I’m just another young cat she has to prepare for the future. Sometimes it feels like she expects me to be perfect, like there’s no room for mistakes or weakness. I want to make her proud more than anything, but I also want her to see me for who I really am, not just who she wants me to be. It’s hard trying to live up to her expectations, but I can’t imagine disappointing her either. She’s the center of my world, but I often wonder if I’m even a small part of hers.”

Leopardsong | “Caretaker” | ★★★☆☆
“Leopardsong is warm and caring, and I know she means well, but sometimes she just doesn’t understand me. She’s always there, hovering, making sure I’m okay, and it can feel suffocating. I know she’s just trying to protect me, but I wish she could see that I’m not a helpless kit anymore. I want to be strong and independent, like Mother, but Leopardsong still treats me like I’m fragile. It’s frustrating because I need space to grow and figure things out on my own, but she’s always there, ready to catch me before I even stumble. And yet, there are moments when I’m grateful for her presence. When everything feels overwhelming, and the world seems too big and too dangerous, Leopardsong is the one I turn to. She’s like a soft place to land, even if I don’t want to admit it. I guess I just wish she could find a balance—protect me, but let me stand on my own paws too.”

Dreamlight | “Sister” | ★★★★☆
“Dreamlight is like a ray of sunshine that everyone seems to bask in. She’s so effortlessly charming and capable, and I can’t help but feel a pang of jealousy every time I see how easily she fits in with the Clan. It’s like she never struggles, like everything comes naturally to her, and that makes me feel small sometimes. I know we’re sisters, and we’re supposed to be close, and we are, but there’s always this little voice in the back of my mind telling me I’ll never measure up to her. She’s the one everyone looks to, the one they praise, while I’m just… there. But despite that, I love her deeply. Dreamlight is the one I can talk to when I’m feeling lost or unsure. She never judges me, even when I’m at my worst, and that’s something I hold onto. We share so much, and yet, I can’t shake the feeling that I’m always in her shadow. It’s hard to compete with someone who seems so perfect, but I wouldn’t trade our bond for anything. She’s my sister, and that means everything, even if I sometimes wish I could shine as brightly as she does.”

Leechscar | “Brother” | ★★★★☆
“Leechscar is… intense. He’s fierce and strong, and there’s something about him that commands respect, even fear. I’ve always looked up to him, wanting to be as tough and capable as he is, but at the same time, he intimidates me. There’s this unspoken expectation between us—he expects me to be strong, to not show weakness, and I can’t let him down. I know he cares about me in his own way, but he’s not the type to show it with soft words or gentle gestures. Instead, he pushes me, challenges me, and that can be both a blessing and a curse. I want to prove myself to him, to earn his respect, but it’s exhausting trying to keep up with his standards. Sometimes, I wonder if he sees me as anything more than a younger sibling who needs toughening up. But then, there are moments when he looks at me with something like pride in his eyes, and that makes it all worth it. I crave his approval, even if it means pushing myself to the brink. He’s my brother, and I’d do anything to make him see that I’m strong enough to stand beside him.”

Beastspark | “Father” | ★★★☆☆
“Father… he’s more like a ghost to me than an actual presence in my life. Mother has told me about him, about how he was once apart of ShadowClan before he became a loner, but it’s all just stories. I don’t have any real memories of him, just this image in my mind of who he might be. I can’t help but feel a pull towards him, a need to know more, to understand where I come from. It’s like there’s this missing piece of my identity that I need to find. I wonder what he’s like, why he chose to leave, and if he ever thinks about the family he left behind. There’s a part of me that’s angry at him for leaving, but there’s also a part that’s desperate to meet him, to see if I’m anything like him. It’s confusing, this mix of emotions, but I can’t help but be curious. I want to know what drove him away, and if there’s a chance he might come back, even if it’s just for a moment. Mother doesn’t talk about him much, and I think that’s because it hurts her, but I need to know who he is. Maybe one day, I’ll find him, and then I’ll have the answers I’ve been searching for.”

Littermates | “Siblings” | ★★★★☆
“My littermates are everything to me, but they’re also the ones who push me the hardest. We’ve been together since the beginning, and that bond is something I wouldn’t trade for the world, but it’s not always easy. Each of us has our own strengths, our own flaws, and sometimes it feels like we’re constantly competing to see who’s the best. It’s exhausting, trying to keep up with them, especially when they’re so strong in their own ways. But at the same time, they’re the ones who know me best. They see the sides of me that no one else does, and even when we argue or clash, there’s this unbreakable connection between us. I love them, fiercely, but I also feel the pressure to prove myself, to show that I’m just as capable as they are. It’s a complicated relationship, filled with both love and rivalry, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. They’re my family, my littermates, and together, we can face anything that comes our way.”

Song List
“Control” by Halsey

Why I Chose It: This song resonates deeply with Iriskit’s complex emotions and the internal battle she wages with herself. The lyrics reflect her struggle with the expectations placed upon her by being the daughter of Twilightstar, and her desire to control her own destiny. The lines “I’m meaner than my demons, I’m bigger than these bones” echo Iriskit’s determination to prove her strength, despite the doubts that haunt her. Much like the song’s protagonist, Iriskit feels a sense of powerlessness at times, overwhelmed by the weight of her lineage and the pressure to be perfect. This sense of losing control mirrors her internal conflict as she grapples with who she is and who she is expected to become. The darker tones of the song capture Iriskit’s occasional resentment and fear of not being good enough, yet she clings to the hope of mastering her fate. Her struggle is not just with external forces but with the very essence of who she is, making this song a perfect reflection of her inner turmoil and desire for control.

“Castle” by Halsey

Why I Chose It: This song perfectly encapsulates Iriskit’s future as she grows up in the shadow of her mother’s legacy. The lyrics “I’m headed straight for the castle, they wanna make me their queen” align with the expectations that surround her as the daughter of a powerful leader. Iriskit is aware of the eyes that are constantly on her, waiting for her to step into a role that may not be fully hers to claim yet. The castle in the song represents the leadership and authority that she feels looming over her future, something that both fascinates and intimidates her. Iriskit is determined to carve out her own place within the Clan, even if it means challenging the very structures that have been built around her. She sees the path laid out for her but is conflicted about whether she wants to follow it or forge her own way. The song’s haunting melody and defiant lyrics reflect her resolve to stand on her own paws, even as the pressure to conform mounts. “Castle” is a powerful anthem for Iriskit’s complex relationship with her heritage and the future that awaits her.

“Running with the Wolves” by AURORA

Why I Chose It: “Running with the Wolves” captures the wild, untamed spirit that lies beneath Iriskit’s composed exterior. The song speaks to her longing for freedom and the instinctual drive to break away from the constraints of Clan life, even if only for a moment. The lyrics “There’s blood on your lies, the sky’s open wide, there is nowhere for you to hide” reflect her awareness of the darker side of power and leadership, something she’ll grow keenly aware of as Twilightstar’s daughter. Iriskit feels a deep connection to her more primal instincts, symbolized by the wolves in the song, representing her desire to follow her own path, free from expectations. Yet, this song also speaks to the duality within her—the pull between her duty to her Clan and her own desires. Iriskit yearns to run wild, to escape the pressures of her lineage, but she knows that she must eventually return to face the responsibilities waiting for her. “Running with the Wolves” perfectly encapsulates the conflict between Iriskit’s need for independence and the reality of the life she’s been born into.

“Castle of Glass” by Linkin Park

Why I Chose It: “Castle of Glass” mirrors Iriskit’s feelings of fragility and the pressure of living up to her family’s legacy. The imagery of a castle made of glass symbolizes the delicate nature of her identity, easily shattered by the weight of expectations and the judgments of others. Iriskit often feels like she’s walking on a tightrope, trying to balance her own desires with the demands of her position. The lyrics “Cause I’m only a crack in this castle of glass” resonate with her awareness of her flaws and the fear that she might not be strong enough to fulfill the role expected of her. Despite her best efforts, she worries that one wrong move could cause everything to come crashing down. The song also speaks to her desire to be seen and understood for who she truly is, not just as Twilightstar’s daughter. Iriskit struggles with feelings of inadequacy, wondering if she’ll ever be more than just a reflection of her parents. “Castle of Glass” is a haunting reminder of the fragility of identity and the constant pressure Iriskit faces to live up to a nearly impossible standard.

“Who You Are” by Jessie J

Why I Chose It: “Who You Are” is a poignant anthem for Iriskit’s internal journey of self-discovery and acceptance. The song’s message of staying true to oneself, even in the face of overwhelming pressure, mirrors Iriskit’s struggle to remain authentic amid the expectations of her family and Clan. The lyrics “Don’t lose who you are in the blur of the stars” speak directly to her fear of losing herself as she tries to meet the high standards set for her by Twilightstar and the legacy of Beastspark. Iriskit is constantly grappling with her sense of identity, torn between the different facets of her lineage and her own desires. This song reminds her that it’s okay to falter, to be imperfect, and that staying true to herself is the most important thing. “Who You Are” is a powerful reminder for Iriskit to embrace her flaws, her fears, and her unique strengths, and to find peace in knowing that she is enough just as she is, regardless of the roles others expect her to play.

"Elastic Heart" by Sia

Why I Chose It: “Elastic Heart" is a powerful anthem of resilience, which mirrors Iriskit’s inner strength and determination to rise above the challenges she faces. The lyrics "I've got thick skin and an elastic heart" encapsulate Iriskit’s ability to withstand the pressures of her lineage and the expectations placed upon her as the daughter of Twilightstar and Beastspark. Despite the emotional struggles and the weight of her heritage, Iriskit possesses a remarkable ability to bounce back, adapting to the circumstances that try to bend or break her. The song’s underlying theme of fighting back against the odds reflects Iriskit’s refusal to be defined solely by her parentage or the roles others expect her to play. She may be pushed to her limits, but like the elastic heart described in the song, she snaps back, stronger and more determined each time. This song captures the essence of Iriskit’s tenacity and her unwavering commitment to carving out her own identity, no matter how many times she’s tested.

"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

Why I Chose It: "Unwritten" speaks to Iriskit’s future journey of self-discovery and the realization that her future is not set in stone, despite the expectations surrounding her. The lyrics "Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find" highlight Iriskit’s struggle to find her own voice and path in life. As the daughter of a prominent WindClan leader and a wandering loner with a complex past, Iriskit often feels the pressure to live up to the legacy of her parents. However, this song reminds her that her story is hers to write, and that she has the power to shape her destiny, regardless of the influences around her. The uplifting and empowering message of "Unwritten" aligns with Iriskit’s desire to break free from the mold and explore who she truly is, beyond the roles others have defined for her. It’s a reminder that her life is still unfolding, and that she has the freedom to make choices that align with her true self, even if it means venturing into the unknown. This song captures Iriskit’s optimistic side and her hope that, despite the uncertainties, she can create a future that is authentically hers.

Trivia
• When she’s deep in thought or trying to make a decision, Iriskit’s tail tip often twitches involuntarily, giving away her inner turmoil.

• If Iriskit feels threatened or overwhelmed, she can lash out verbally or physically, even if it’s not warranted. This reaction is her way of protecting herself.

• Iriskit is meticulous about her appearance, especially her long fur. She spends a lot of time grooming to ensure that every strand is in place, reflecting her prissy nature.

• Iriskit has a habit of collecting small, pretty objects she finds around the camp, like feathers, smooth stones, or flower petals. She keeps them hidden away as her little treasures.

• Iriskit tends to tune out conversations or instructions she doesn’t find interesting or beneficial, often leading to misunderstandings or missed tasks.

• When talking to someone she’s trying to impress or manipulate, Iriskit subtly mimics their movements or posture, believing it helps her relate to them better.

• Iriskit sometimes talks in her sleep, often revealing her anxieties, desires, or frustrations, though she’ll deny it if anyone mentions it.

• Iriskit loves basking in the warmth of the sun, and she’ll often seek out the sunniest spots in the camp to relax and nap.

• She enjoys being praised and admired, especially by her mother, or other cats in the Clan.

• Iriskit enjoys sneaking off to explore areas she’s not supposed to be in, finding thrill in breaking the rules.

• She has a genuine interest in learning new things, particularly if they give her an edge over her peers.

• Iriskit hates getting dirty, and if she does, she’ll be grumpy until she’s cleaned up.

• She despises being overlooked or dismissed, especially if she’s trying to assert herself.

• Iriskit is a perfectionist and has a strong aversion to failure or making mistakes in front of others.

• Iriskit tends to distrust cats who are overly friendly or too eager to befriend her, viewing them as either fake or suspicious.

• As mentioned, Iriskit spends a significant amount of her spare time grooming herself to perfection.

• Iriskit loves to explore new areas, whether within WindClan’s territory or on the fringes, always curious about what lies beyond her immediate surroundings.

• She often watches her Clanmates from a distance, studying their behaviors and interactions, which helps her understand how to navigate social dynamics.

• Whether it’s stalking, pouncing, or mock fighting, Iriskit practices her skills diligently, not just to improve but to ensure she’s always one step ahead.

About the Creator
Hello! I’m iliri, and by the chance you are reading this, you have made it towards the end of the application. I’ve always been passionate about creating deep and multifaceted characters, and I find immense joy in bringing them to life within their respective worlds. Whether it’s through intricate backstories, complex personalities, or the little quirks that make them unique, I strive to build characters that resonate with others and add richness to any story they’re a part of.

Beyond character creation, I’m someone who deeply values creativity and the power of storytelling. I believe that every character has a story to tell, and through those stories, we can explore different perspectives, emotions, and experiences. In my spare time, I’m often found diving into various creative projects, whether it’s writing, art, or exploring new worlds through the books I read. Participating in this application helps expand this experience for me as creating Iriskit and expanding her out has been such a blast. She’s one of the few characters that I may have grown attached with, and the fact that she may turn into a main character of mine to use in the coming times if she is picked may grow likely to be one of my favorites alongside Springlight.

Twilightstar has been a leader that I’ve had my eye on for quite some time. Her strong leadership and enduring presence in WindClan have always intrigued me, and I’ve admired the depth and complexity she brings to the Clan. While I haven’t roleplayed much in WindClan as of late other than formerly owning Cloverheart, this application for Iriskit marks an exciting new chapter for me. I’m eager to dive into the dynamics of WindClan and explore how Iriskit will develop under Twilightstar’s guidance. I’m committed to fleshing out Iriskit fully, ensuring that she becomes a well-rounded and integral part of WindClan’s ongoing story.

As for my activity, it’s currently in a bit of a working loophole. I’m going to be starting school within the next month, and I’m also in the process of unpacking in my new home in Florida. Despite these commitments, I’m determined to make it work and remain active in role-playing Iriskit. However, in case there ever comes a point when I need to give her away, I would be willing to give Iriskit away to another roleplayer who is committed to continuing her story.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this application. I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Iriskit as much as I’ve enjoyed creating her, and I wish everyone good luck with their kits! You’ll all do great <3

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; Today at 09:45 AM.
Old August 11th, 2024, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Silverkit -> Silverpaw -> Silverlily
Appearance: pretty, slender pale silver tabby she-cat with bright green eyes

Personality: she will start out quiet and shy and then become more bubbly and social as she grows older, idolizing her mother and wanting to be like her (or who/how her mother is in her eyes)
Mention: @Moonraven

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old August 11th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Soon I'll be 15 years old

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

I won’t do a placeholder.. but Owlpaw worships the children trust

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old August 11th, 2024, 11:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

so many new babies
Old August 11th, 2024, 11:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

my image disappeared earlier so just in case that happens again, the carrd link

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 01:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Rainkit
~All was silent as before – all silent save the dripping rain.~

While the old elders tale says that a litter of silver will have hearts of gold, it seems that this batch may be anything but.
Perhaps it born of their mothers age when having them, perhaps their odd upbringing, or perhaps something else hitherto unknown, but Rainkit is no exception to the trend.

In kithood she is, by all accounts, a gentle, calm, and well behaved kitten not eager to shine among her clan but also not prone to outbursts and trouble. Early training and tasks are handled with a grace of one naturally skills and early predictions Rainkit will grow to be a credit to her clan. ...But for once aspect.

Dealing with others is an..... ordeal.

While the direct cause will never be pinned down and due to a sad lack of licensed psychiatrists in windclan a diagnosis is even further out of reach the correct term is either severely low empathy autism or psychopathy, both a from birth explanation of Rainkits struggles. Cats just... arent people to her. At best they are hers, like Leopardsong is her mother and so should be treated well and get to be happy. At worst they are annoyances to be swiftly removed in the hopes that their death might at least provide some fleeting interest.

But generally cats are just.... Set pieces, ones Rainkit will learn need to be influenced (read: manipulated) to not make her life harder. Because that's what mattered, wasnt it? Her life, because only she was 'alive'.

Perhaps a terrifying mindset and one that rings of the darker things to come in Rainkits life, however heres the one thing people tend to forget. Psychopaths are charming.

By the time this girl reaches apprenticeship Rainpaw will have learned from her poor starts in making 'friends' that cats dont react well to her true thoughts. And with no qualms about lying Rainpaw will start to do so, with great effectiveness. This strange kitten will turn into a charming, personable, and accomplished young molly, a credit to her clan and 'loved ones'. Really this change is a good one, Her cats are happier like this and so is she, its for the best.

Oddly despite her hidden mindset being more suited to shadowclan or as a rogue Rainstone will have no desire to leave windclan. She's comfortable here and has put some work into this place, so it'd be a waste to leave her possessions who love her so. It'd be a waste to go, even if she might get in less trouble for the 'incidents' her condition occasionally incurs elsewhere.

Relationships
Leopardsong - My mother though I will pretend to allow her to be shared. She cares for me as I deserve and so will be treated well as she deserves for this. I think she of all cats I love as much as Im capable of it, but that doesnt mean I wont strive to be her favorite above the rest.
Twilightstar - I like the idea of being her kit, a great leader bearing me but.... I dont care about her. She's amusing if Im being gracious but otherwise a nothing cat, especially compared with those around her.
Leechscar - Now this one is interesting. He is strong and complex but strikes me as emotionally vulnerable to Twilightstar which is funny. I want him to be one of Mine, so until that time comes and he gets to be rewarded by my care in turn he is a Task.
Dreamlight - Boring. Just.... Dull and boring. She does nothing and is nothing and strikes me as only in the clan by grace of Twilightstar, which is a weak position to hold. To be ignored unless a miracle happens to make her of note.
Beastspark - ..... He should adore his children and me enough to join and be apart of our lives and yet that he doesnt isnt as irritating to me as it could be. Perhaps I subconsciously recognize something of note in him. To examine further but not one of Mine.
Littermates - Mine all of them Mine unless they prove exceptionally annoying. I will make sure they do well in life and care for them, as they deserve, but should my efforts not be reciprocated.... Im not sure how I'd handle it.

Potential Plots
  • Should Bravekit be accepted as well her eventual betrayal will not be taken well. How dare one of Rainkits siblings leave her?! This event will prompt a vengeful rage the likes of which no one would expect of Rainkit from her persona, and while Bravekit might hold no hatred for her kin the same cannot be said in reverse. Rainkit will violently haunt her siblings pawsteps forever as a reminder that even for a distanced family betrayal will not be tolerated.
  • One could describe Rainkit as a lazy genius, naturally skilled but with no desire to stand out, an aspect that will likely irritate her mentor. Ive got a couple of specifics in mind Id approach later but depending on their influence Rainkit will either learn that shining gets her the attention she wants or that the effort isnt worth it, effecting her involvement in the clan.
  • Boredom in a person with low empathy or regard for life is an issue, and will be the case in Rainkit! The incidents will be small and oft hard to link to Rainkit but her paws will be introducing some variety to windclan, be that by inciting fights or by creating new activities to spice up one day. Whatever stops the boredom.
  • Kithood will be a struggle as stated. Rainkit wont mesh well with others, frightening them or making them uncomfortable not knowing whats 'appropriate' this means there will be spats until she learns espcecially since loud/sudden/overwhelming/bad noises and lights will be met with immediate outbursts. However after this stage it will be near impossible to tell shes anything but a graceful calm charismatic young molly.
  • Possessive over those deemed hers while Rainkit will not really care about their turmoils it will very much seem like she does for one reason. Rainkit will learn young that things go best for her when Her cats are happy and so will act brutally in favor of them. This might become an issue when minor spats and break ups are treated the same as actual violent attacks however.
  • Stars thank that Rainkit inherited Twilightstars old laziness so that her warped morals seldom effects the real world given shes too comfy to bother most of the time. Those few times though......

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 03:54 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice