Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:21 PM
A Spider Goes Hunting! (P)
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:19 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:12 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:08 PM

Old July 10th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: [Private] A bundle of doves in the morning’s light

MorningCall
[She/Her]
[Short, Feminine presenting tortoiseshell with amber eyes]

—..—

MorningCall gently pressed into the fluffy grey shecat, allowing her scent to provide a level of comfort for the distraught queen. A small tear or two had managed to escape her hazy amber eyes. Giving a small sad smile, she listened to her friend’s inquiry, recognising the slight desperation for closure, maybe even a glimmer of hope in her croaky tone. The tortoiseshell gently glanced towards the small orphan kits nearby who were rolling around and she looked back at DoveFluff, a soften look matching the sadness in her friends blue gaze.

“With time, the pain becomes more tolerable…even serves as a reason to move forward, to become stronger and determined to never let the events that caused such pain ever happen again. But no matter how hard you try, those wounds will never fully heal, it will always remained a scar on our hearts to serve as a reminder. But that isn’t a bad thing Dove, it’s a sign from our ancestors that we are capable of anything as long as we keep moving forward. My RavenKit wouldn’t want me to stop my entire life because she failed to have one of her own, she would consider me selfish if I gave up. I live so she can live on, in my memory. As long as you never forget them DoveFluff, your kits will always be with you. They live on through you.”. MorningCall purred in a comforting manner nudging her friends head with her own in an affectionate, friendly nuzzle. Before she continued once more. “…Dove, even though I do not know the full extent of your past, I want you to know you are the first to hear mine. I trust you with my life and with the memory of my daughter. I will honour you and your kit’s memory for as long as I shall be on this journey. You’re not alone anymore, you’re safe.”.

With that the tortoiseshell smiled softly, her motherly nature to protect and to help her loved ones kicking into over drive for her beloved friend. As much as she detested life and love, lately her mind had been slowly starting to question her own feelings. DoveFluff was one of the reasons of many for that. Her mind flashed to her and VultureFang by her daughters gravesite causing her amber eyes to drift out toward the setting sun pouring out into the den, a hazy expression within them. That was it…she needed to move forward and…maybe closure from him. Her heart throbbed painfully momentarily, knowing deep down that night had resparked a certain longing but she refused to admit it. After all, she didn’t wish to be a fool in love, but deep down, she always has been.

—..—

[ @jupiter ]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 10th, 2023 at 05:01 PM.