Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Little fish little fish...
by Spider
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:37 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 01:27 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by idia
Today 01:26 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:21 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:19 PM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:16 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=47927
BadgerGlare
ThunderClan - Nonbinary - Status: Unsotalized
They Slept, How Boring Was Today? Very. The Answer Was Boring For Them.... What To Doooooo.... What To Do... Why Does Everything Require Energy, Even Thinking? They Had Flipped Onto Their Back And Looked Up Sleepily, At Least The Sun Was Out Atleast.
(OPEN POST)
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old February 5th, 2024, 05:55 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ im so sorry i thought i responded to this ]

Bumblestar shrugged a shoulder as she patted a fern against a small gap in the back of the den. "Beats me. Some cats just don't live by logic. Their problem, not mine. 'Till they make it mine, I guess. They've quieted down for the most part now at least." There were a few stragglers here and there, she was sure, but they wouldn't be that hard to deal with.

At Redhawk's request, she grabbed a mouthful of sticks and brought them over. "Hell if I know." Her tone was bitter. "Gettin' sick of it, though. ShadowClan's arrogance 'n RiverClan's... whatever they think they are, I don't have the words for it - 'm about ready to just set fire to both camps 'n be done with it all. It's exhausting."

She exhaled quietly and shook out a forepaw, brow pinched. "It's fine. Whatever, we'll handle it. Just ticks me off knowin' they still think they're better than us."
Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
She was content to listen to Bumblestar as her leader brought the sticks she had asked for, taking them once at a time to fortify the back of the den. Redhawk wasn't surprised to find that the pale tabby patched she-cat was done with all of it. ShadowClan had stepped over the line more times than Red could remember, and RiverClan... there was history there that spanned back further than she could even recall. "T-The mice always t-think t-they can o-outrun t-the cat until t-the claw comes d-down," she muttered, a saying she recalled her mentor teaching her. Eventually both ShadowClan and RiverClan would get bit by their own arrogance.

With the den wall complete, making the last den left the elder's den, Redhawk stepped back and glanced at Bumblestar. She didn't say anything for a moment, instead taking her tail and resting the tip of it gingerly on her leader's shoulder. "Well, if a-anyone can t-teach t-them a lesson and bring T-ThuderClan back to what it o-once was at t-the same t-time, it's y-you." Not forgotten by her was the way Bumble, and several other apprentices, had taken charge.

Eventually Red let her tail fall back down beside her and gave a sigh as she glanced around at their work. "I t-think it's p-p-pretty much done. Last is t-the elder's d-den, but I can c-check t-that one. T-Thanks for your help, Bumblestar."

[ @dino. we're gonna ignore this is two weeks later skjdlfhsd figure we can wrap it up here! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old February 11th, 2024, 12:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Ratkit

Ugh, life was so boring as a kit. Molekit was still sleeping, like always, and the tomcat had nothing to do! If he went to the medicine cats den, did they have a cure for boredom? Maybe he could ask that in the next few days. However, he reminded himself that with every passing day, he was nearing his apprenticeship! He was way too lazy to wake his sister up, and she'd just be grumpy again, so he decided to be independent. After all, he wanted to become the strongest warrior, waaaay stronger than Molekit! A smirk on his face, he padded into the warriors' den as if he owned this place. He really had to start taking matters into his own paws, relying on his sister who took ages to show her face to the earth wouldn't bring him far. He squinted his blue-grey eyes and looked across the den, orbs landing on.. well, he had no idea what the name of the warrior was, but he was large and brown.

Without any hesitation, the kit stretched his paws and attempted to leap onto the warrior. "Boo!" he shouted in mid-air, a mischevious grin on his maw.

[ @Rani ]
Old February 12th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Moontail twitched her ear while she began curling into her queen's nest. On second thought, she needed all the friends she could claw onto... Not the most friendly way of putting it, but friends of her kind were rare.

She didn't just need Sunglow for her own ends either. Moontail twitched her nose in surprise. That back and forth had been quite fun beside the she-cat, and she had felt a sense of companionship, and a bloom of.. understanding.

Rising, she poked her head out of the den, making sure those meeting cats weren't watching. Once it was clear, she slunk as best as her round belly would allow-, to the warrior's den. Squeezing inside, she saw that golden fur, and padded over.

"Such mouse-brains out there, wouldn't you say?"
@Shellwhisker
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 12th, 2024, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Moontail twitched her ear while she began curling into her queen's nest. On second thought, she needed all the friends she could claw onto... Not the most friendly way of putting it, but friends of her kind were rare.

She didn't just need Sunglow for her own ends either. Moontail twitched her nose in surprise. That back and forth had been quite fun beside the she-cat, and she had felt a sense of companionship, and a bloom of.. understanding.

Rising, she poked her head out of the den, making sure those meeting cats weren't watching. Once it was clear, she slunk as best as her round belly would allow-, to the warrior's den. Squeezing inside, she saw that golden fur, and padded over.

"Such mouse-brains out there, wouldn't you say?"
@Shellwhisker

My OC Creator Shop :0

Sunglow
ThunderClan Warrior - 33 Moons

____

Sunglow lifted her head as she heard Moontail's voice behind her.

''Oh, hi, Moontail,'' She murmured, though she had a space-y look on her face.

The golden warrior had clearly been lost in thought. Now that Moontail was here, Sunglow could share her thoughts.

She turned to her friend.

''Do you ever wonder what it's like to live in a different Clan?"'

Last edited by paedyn; February 12th, 2024 at 04:22 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 04:40 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

My OC Creator Shop :0

Sunglow

____

Sunglow lifted her head as she heard Moontail's voice behind her.

''Oh, hi, Moontail,'' She murmured, though she had a space-y look on her face.

The golden warrior had clearly been lost in thought. Now that Moontail was here, Sunglow could share her thoughts.

She turned to her friend.

''Do you ever wonder what it's like to live in a different Clan?"'
"Often," she said softly, lowering her gaze. "But that's what I wanted to talk to you about... Do you think the fighting that comes with a clan is worth it for having them?"
She looked up, gazing at Sunglow, whispering even though no one else was there.
"What if there were no clans? Just cats living peacefully.. no borders to seperate us, no reason to clamber for food."
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:18 PM

Quote:
"Often," she said softly, lowering her gaze. "But that's what I wanted to talk to you about... Do you think the fighting that comes with a clan is worth it for having them?"
She looked up, gazing at Sunglow, whispering even though no one else was there.
"What if there were no clans? Just cats living peacefully.. no borders to seperate us, no reason to clamber for food."

(This is short lol)

Sunglow nodded. ''I might leave ThunderClan. No one seems to want me here - besides you.''
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:25 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

(This is short lol)

Sunglow nodded. ''I might leave ThunderClan. No one seems to want me here - besides you.''
Moontail reached a paw to touch her leg.
"I do see you as a friend, but I know somewhere you can go." Her eyes glistened and she hissed quietly. "Do you want to help take down the clans?"

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 12th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Moontail reached a paw to touch her leg.
"I do see you as a friend, but I know somewhere you can go." Her eyes glistened and she hissed quietly. "Do you want to help take down the clans?"

Sunglow

____

A low growl rumbled in Sunglow's throat. Luckily, Sunglow and Moontail were the only cats inside the Warriors' Den.

''Not the Clans, Moontail,'' The golden warrior hissed faintly, her amber eyes blazing with rage.

''Bumblestar.''
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shellwhisker @RoboPrism ]

The big cats were having a meeting that Elkkit didn't care much about. It was boring and dramatic, and last time he went he'd gotten yelled at for harmless fun, so he didn't want to see any of their stinky faces anyway. Exploring was more fun!!

Two big cats happened to be in the den when he stuck his nose inside, and he bolted forward, ignoring their current conversation to try and bat at the white one. "HI!!" he exclaimed. "WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?? IS IT SOMETHING FUN?? I HEARD BUMBLESTAR'S NAME!"