Today 11:17 PM

Old November 18th, 2022, 07:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Uh...hmmm, she's never had a cat offer to become a pelt in our den and certainly never had one be offended by it. What a strangely amusing hairball. The leader's amber eyes glowed in the dark den as the topic shifted to the actual pelts that made up her nest. She had expected the hairball to be more scared than anything else, but he sounded genuinely curious about the pelts, and he wanted one?! She wasn't sure what the queens were teaching the kits in the nursery, but if all of them acted like this one ShadowClan might have a decent generation of warriors.

"My ma- my former mate, Grimhound, skinned a cat and gifted his pelt to me after a battle. Not long after that, several warriors in ShadowClan took up the practice and started skinning cats who lost to them in fights and gifted their pelts to me. That's how I got them. If you want one, grow up, become strong, defeat your enemies, and collect your own pelts. I'm not giving you any of mine." Dawnstar sneered after replying to the kit, watching him with morbid curiosity.
smolderingkit === >
Oh boy, story time. Smolderingkit peered up at Dawnstar, eyes wide with a bright, morbid curiosity. Ew, he had to skin a cat if he wanted a pelt? He couldn't just take one of hers? He supposed that made sense, if he had a pelt he wouldn't want anyone taking it away from him either. It looked soft and warm, and, like... just because it was from a cat didn't mean it was gross, he had fur and his fur wasn't gross.

He puffed out his chest again, looking fiercely determined. "I'll get you one too! And then we can be pelt buddies!" If that wasn't a thing by now, Smolderingkit was going to make it a thing. "I'm gonna be one of the strongest warriors of ShadowClan EVER."
Old November 25th, 2022, 11:59 AM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

The warrior felt anger pulsing through every one of his veins. This ranks were special huh? Then why did this one get to slack off so much. It was disgusting. Frostscreech didn’t even know Brackenfire that well other than she sucked at her job. THE ONE JOB SHE HAD- be a role model and keep in check. Like how hard was that to do?!. These cats were the best of the best,surely. But then why the hell had Brackenfire managed to stay in the enforcer position so damn long. Enforcer’s were the best of the best,only Vixensnarl and Cougarivy were only doing something,The only Two actually supporting Shadowclan. It was something he wouldn’t just let go flying under the nest any longer. “Dawnstar. I have a matter which will and is going to be brought to your attention. You paw selected Brackenfire to be an Enforcer. When all I’ve seen her do in the last two weeks is sit around! I’m tired of watching one of your elite serve no purpose to our clan. Brackenfire was picked to a job,which she hasn’t even been around to do!
Frostscreech spoke with a burning anger in his voice,the tomcat was absolutely engulfed in his rage. This had gone on too long! Shadowclan didn’t need a slacker in its ranks,let along the one right below deputy and Medicine Cat. That had to change. “Brackenfire is one of your remaining Enforcer’s,And is the only one not even doing a damn thing. Cougarivy and Vixensnarl are the only ones doing anything for cats who have the Enforcer rank.

{Brackenfire has lacking in her position,as seen in her last post (that was not just activity) linked here,This post on made on the 12th Of This Month.
Her Most recent post was made on 17th and is Linked Here}

@Undertaker @maple. [Dappled will be added to this conversation as Me and Maple have discussed it and we find it that Brackenfire should be challenged for her rank as Enforcer.] @jupiter [I thought you would want to see this as it relates to one of your characters ]

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰

secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

✰ [ pronouns page ] ✰

Last edited by stag; November 25th, 2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old November 25th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Vixensnarl listened silently as Dawnstar spoke and nodded in agreement with the leader's decisions on punishment. "That is a suitable punishment. Perhaps for apprentices, they can be demoted to the kit rank for a quarter moon? They are still welcome to do training, but it will have to be in camp and supervised by a warrior."

The Enforcer waited a moment to hear Dawnstar's thoughts on her suggestion before continuing with the second piece of information she had for the leader. "Also, on my way back from my patrol, I heard a dog on our territory and quietly investigated to see if it was a threat. When I got there, I saw Badgerscar with a broken leg being taken by a twoleg. He fought hard, but the twoleg didn't seem phased by his attempts and took him anyways. I didn't risk following it in case there were more, especially with its dogpet near it."

@Undertaker

Dawnstar listened to her daughter's opinion with more appeal than she would any other warrior. She agreed with the exiles but thought of different punishments for the apprentices that failed patrols. Dawnstar thought the demotion would be a bit too soft, but she guess that a quarter moon stuck in the nursery again might be harsh and embarrassing enough to make them take their clan duties more seriously. "That works, I'll have to make the punishment harsher if the offense is repeated." Dawnstar huffed with a stern frown on her maw.

The leader pins her tattered ears back when Vixensnarl tells her of Badgerscar's fate. She couldn't help the way her fur bristled nor the way her tail lashed. Her lips peeled themselves back exposing her fangs as the urge to make the other she-cat bleed briefly consumed her. Her amber eyes were full of raw anger, but thankfully Dawnstar had gotten used to these all-consuming fits of rage she's experienced since practically birth. If she were moons younger, Vixensnarl would have been missing a chunk of her throat and bleeding out beneath her paws and Dawnstar would have been incredibly upset immediately after.

Like a soothing balm, rationally washed over her flames of anger extinguishing her irrational temper. It's not like she could fault Vixensnarl for the incident, Dawnstar would have done the same in her paw prints. It was better to lose one kit over both, and Dawnstar hated it when cats acted stupid in such situations. "Badgerscar is smart, he'll heal up and figure out how to return home," Dawnstar grumbled, lifting a paw to draw her tongue along the claw tips that peeked out. "Is there anything else?"
She asked in a dismissive tone that said Vixensnarl could leave if she wanted too.

[Dawn will be calling a meeting soon, any of the cats who failed the recent patrols due on the 26th will be added to the list of cats who are getting punished, just so you aren't confused when it happens.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
smolderingkit === >
Oh boy, story time. Smolderingkit peered up at Dawnstar, eyes wide with a bright, morbid curiosity. Ew, he had to skin a cat if he wanted a pelt? He couldn't just take one of hers? He supposed that made sense, if he had a pelt he wouldn't want anyone taking it away from him either. It looked soft and warm, and, like... just because it was from a cat didn't mean it was gross, he had fur and his fur wasn't gross.

He puffed out his chest again, looking fiercely determined. "I'll get you one too! And then we can be pelt buddies!" If that wasn't a thing by now, Smolderingkit was going to make it a thing. "I'm gonna be one of the strongest warriors of ShadowClan EVER."

Huh, he really didn't run away. What a fascinating kit, although she should probably chase him if nothing more than to teach him a lesson about entering her den unannounced or approved. The saucers that were the kit's eyes had the leader twitching her whiskers as she noted the pure disgust in his gaze. The disgust didn't seem to last long as he exclaimed that they were to be pelt buddies. What?

The menacing feline ends up blinking a few times while wordless staring at the kit. The dream of being one of the strongest warriors made a little more sense, although she was still stuck on the whole pelt buddies things. "You are a strange one, I think I like you far more than your older littermate. I'll hold you to your word, hairball, I'll be upset if don't actually become one of ShadowClan's strongest. I certainly can't be... pelt buddies," that felt strange to say compared to thinking it, "with a weakling. Now then, why don't you go see if you can find Cougarivy or Vixensnarl? They are two of my best warriors I'm sure they can give you tips on how to be strong and get you out of my fur."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
FROSTSCREECH

The warrior felt anger pulsing through every one of his veins. This ranks were special huh? Then why did this one get to slack off so much. It was disgusting. Frostscreech didn’t even know Brackenfire that well other than she sucked at her job. THE ONE JOB SHE HAD- be a role model and keep in check. Like how hard was that to do?!. These cats were the best of the best,surely. But then why the hell had Brackenfire managed to stay in the enforcer position so damn long. Enforcer’s were the best of the best,only Vixensnarl and Cougarivy were only doing something,The only Two actually supporting Shadowclan. It was something he wouldn’t just let go flying under the nest any longer. “Dawnstar. I have a matter which will and is going to be brought to your attention. You paw selected Brackenfire to be an Enforcer. When all I’ve seen her do in the last two weeks is sit around! I’m tired of watching one of your elite serve no purpose to our clan. Brackenfire was picked to a job,which she hasn’t even been around to do!
Frostscreech spoke with a burning anger in his voice,the tomcat was absolutely engulfed in his rage. This had gone on too long! Shadowclan didn’t need a slacker in its ranks,let along the one right below deputy and Medicine Cat. That had to change. “Brackenfire is one of your remaining Enforcer’s,And is the only one not even doing a damn thing. Cougarivy and Vixensnarl are the only ones doing anything for cats who have the Enforcer rank.

{Brackenfire has lacking in her position,as seen in her last post (that was not just activity) linked here,This post on made on the 12th Of This Month.
Her Most recent post was made on 17th and is Linked Here}

@Undertaker @maple. [Dappled will be added to this conversation as Me and Maple have discussed it and we find it that Brackenfire should be challenged for her rank as Enforcer.] @jupiter [I thought you would want to see this as it relates to one of your characters ]

Well, well, well, now wasn't this interesting? The huge, scarred leader directed her intense gaze to the tom that marched into her den all riled up. Dawnstar listened without actually saying anything as Frostscreech went into a little rant about Brackenfire. If Dawnstar was nothing more than a doting mother, she'd probably skin the warrior alive for speaking in such a way about her daughter. Fortunately, Dawnstar was a bit more practical and willing to handle the truth when it came to criticism of her kin. There was no point in covering for Brackenfire, everything that Frostscreech was saying was true.

Since having Dawnstar's grandkits, Brackenfire's been nothing but a living disappointment who didn't deserve the rank of Enforcer. It wasn't that Dawnstar had chosen wrong, nope it was Brackenfire who seems to change with motherhood. She no longer had the ambition or drive to stand out among the average members of ShaowClan. The leader had been thinking about demoting the she-cat at the next meeting, however, now that Frostscreech was bringing it up she assumed the tom was looking to challenge her.

"I'm well aware of her shortcomings," Dawnstar hissed in a stern tone, "I was planning to handle that issue myself but since you are bringing this to my ears I'm assuming you'd like a chance to deal with the issue yourself?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 25th, 2022, 10:29 PM
it'll just take time.....

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Well, well, well, now wasn't this interesting? The huge, scarred leader directed her intense gaze to the tom that marched into her den all riled up. Dawnstar listened without actually saying anything as Frostscreech went into a little rant about Brackenfire. If Dawnstar was nothing more than a doting mother, she'd probably skin the warrior alive for speaking in such a way about her daughter. Fortunately, Dawnstar was a bit more practical and willing to handle the truth when it came to criticism of her kin. There was no point in covering for Brackenfire, everything that Frostscreech was saying was true.

Since having Dawnstar's grandkits, Brackenfire's been nothing but a living disappointment who didn't deserve the rank of Enforcer. It wasn't that Dawnstar had chosen wrong, nope it was Brackenfire who seems to change with motherhood. She no longer had the ambition or drive to stand out among the average members of ShaowClan. The leader had been thinking about demoting the she-cat at the next meeting, however, now that Frostscreech was bringing it up she assumed the tom was looking to challenge her.

"I'm well aware of her shortcomings," Dawnstar hissed in a stern tone, "I was planning to handle that issue myself but since you are bringing this to my ears I'm assuming you'd like a chance to deal with the issue yourself?"

FROSTSCREECH

Frostscreech was not impressed by her reaction. She knew about Brackenfires shortcomings? The why hadn’t she even brought it up. “Absolutely. I also wish to call someone else in who has the same issue as me. Dappledleaf is the perm-a queen. Even she has noticed that Brackenfire has been more than lackluster…” The Smokey bengal Tom shifted in his stance. although he didn’t move. Only moving his paw back in and forth in a tapping motion. Frostscreech lashed his tail rapidly,it swayed back and forth as well.

The tomcat felt like snarling,But would he press his luck. Nah,he was far too lazy and angry right now. “As I’ve said,I do plan on handling her myself,maybe with the help of Dappledleaf is she wishes to join such affairs.” Something needed to be done,Frostscreech and Dappledleaf had plans on fixing this matter. Brackenfire was clearly to be dealt with. Maybe a few slaps and claw marks would fix her right up. Frostscreech sighed heavily,Planting a frown on his maw and his ears perked.A Look of clear disappointment and disgust landed on the tomcats face.

@maple. [Dappled can enter now! ]

✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement ] ✰

secrets you bury deep within the sand
like truth trapped in the night
the fears behind your eyes

✰ [ pronouns page ] ✰

Last edited by stag; November 26th, 2022 at 07:23 AM.
Old November 25th, 2022, 11:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Huh, he really didn't run away. What a fascinating kit, although she should probably chase him if nothing more than to teach him a lesson about entering her den unannounced or approved. The saucers that were the kit's eyes had the leader twitching her whiskers as she noted the pure disgust in his gaze. The disgust didn't seem to last long as he exclaimed that they were to be pelt buddies. What?

The menacing feline ends up blinking a few times while wordless staring at the kit. The dream of being one of the strongest warriors made a little more sense, although she was still stuck on the whole pelt buddies things. "You are a strange one, I think I like you far more than your older littermate. I'll hold you to your word, hairball, I'll be upset if don't actually become one of ShadowClan's strongest. I certainly can't be... pelt buddies," that felt strange to say compared to thinking it, "with a weakling. Now then, why don't you go see if you can find Cougarivy or Vixensnarl? They are two of my best warriors I'm sure they can give you tips on how to be strong and get you out of my fur."
smolderingkit === >
HaHA. If Dawnstar's wordless blinking was anything to go by, then Smolderingkit had absolutely baffled her. Yes, awesome, that was his purpose, to be baffling. Alll cats prepare to be baffled!

He beamed up at her as she continued. Better than Darkpaw? Hell yeah, that was right. "No, you can't, that'd be lame," he announced proudly. "Cats who have pelts gotta be STRONG. 'N it's gonna be you and me!" Darkpaw was awesome, so clearly Smolderingkit was even MORE awesome, and soon he'd even be on Dawnstar's level of awesome. He bounced up and down on his toes for a moment before turning to leave. Cougarivy or Vixensnarl? "You got it! Thank ya, bye-bye!"

And with a wave of his tail Smolderingkit was hurtling his baby self right out of Dawnstar's den.

Last edited by dino.; November 25th, 2022 at 11:03 PM.
Old November 26th, 2022, 06:08 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf had been waiting just outside the den, and with a small shake of her fur, padded inside once Frostscreech said her name. "I understand she is your kin, Dawnstar, but she is lackluster in such a position. I am more than willing to go up and challenge her for her position." With a small sigh, she gave a small look out the den.

"She is.. okay.. as a queen, but I find she is often not around her children. The only time I have found her more than subpar was when a tom was trying to take a kit from camp." The queen snorted. "It was still pathetic, as she didn't even leave her nest."

{ @Undertaker @Lambert }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 27th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl murmured an agreement with Dawnstar's plan of giving a harsher punishment if her idea didn't work. Hopefully it would, and the apprentices would learn their lessons, but if it didn't, they would deserve whatever her mother came up with.

While the Enforcer had been expecting an angry reaction from Dawnstar when she delivered the news about Badgerscar, she still flinched slightly and lowered her ears. Her mother was always terrifying when angry, and her reaction was solely based on the primal survival instincts ingrained in her from birth. If anyone wasn't afraid of Dawnstar when she looked like that, then they were stupid.

Vixensnarl relaxed as her mother's expression smoothed, and she dipped her head as she backed out. "That's all."

@Undertaker [Sounds good! I can shoot you a VM with the ones who don't report on time, so you don't have to go digging]
Old November 27th, 2022, 09:18 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl padded towards Dawnstar's den with a relaxed demeanor. This time it wasn't about failed patrols and slacking Clanmates, which was part of why she wasn't upset. The other reason was that the event had relaxed her quite a bit and allowed her to take out her frustrations on some cat deserving of them.

The Enforcer allowed a moment for her eyes to adjust and made sure her mother wasn't busy with another cat before she fully entered the den. "Dawnstar, I wanted to report that I found a RiverClan cat poking around deep in ShadowClan territory. I confronted them, and they gave a half-assed excuse about daydreaming and then turned their back to walk away. I killed them and tossed them back over the border to RiverClan. I didn't bother taking the pelt since they were quite ugly and didn't put up a fight at all."
Old December 4th, 2022, 07:12 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

@Undertaker

The brown, muscular she-cat dragged a screaming Tom into the leaders den. She must’ve dragged him far because his back was dripping with blood and his tail looked destroyed. Once she was in, she threw the Tom cat down. “Now, JayTalon, Tell dawnStar what you were doing by the thunder clan border with that thunder clan warrior… Icewing I think her name is…”

———

JayTalon

ShadowClan
He/Him

The grey tabby Tom hissed in response. “What were you doing stalking me?!?” He began to stand up and got up in HeatherRains face.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

HeatherRain slashes at JayTalons eyes. “Trying to twist this onto me? I don’t meet with warriors outside my clan, and why were you trying to give her a mouse?” HeatherRains tail lashed.

———

JayTalon

ShadowClan
He/Him

The Tom was taken aback by heatherrains slash to the eyes. “ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” He tried to tackle HeatherRain but the she-cat swiftly dodged him. “HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME?! DAWNSTAR, DON’T BE A MORON, PUNISH HER!” He growled.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

She turned around and pinned him down, “I’ve been watching you long enough to know your heart does not rest in Shadowclan and your choices aren’t in our favor… Be smarter next time…” and right then and there, HeatherRain ripped the throat out of the Tom… The entire time she made eye contact with DawnStar… “I’ll clean this up…” she mumbles…

(Yep, she just killed an npc character)
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post

FROSTSCREECH

Frostscreech was not impressed by her reaction. She knew about Brackenfires shortcomings? The why hadn’t she even brought it up. “Absolutely. I also wish to call someone else in who has the same issue as me. Dappledleaf is the perm-a queen. Even she has noticed that Brackenfire has been more than lackluster…” The Smokey bengal Tom shifted in his stance. although he didn’t move. Only moving his paw back in and forth in a tapping motion. Frostscreech lashed his tail rapidly,it swayed back and forth as well.

The tomcat felt like snarling,But would he press his luck. Nah,he was far too lazy and angry right now. “As I’ve said,I do plan on handling her myself,maybe with the help of Dappledleaf is she wishes to join such affairs.” Something needed to be done,Frostscreech and Dappledleaf had plans on fixing this matter. Brackenfire was clearly to be dealt with. Maybe a few slaps and claw marks would fix her right up. Frostscreech sighed heavily,Planting a frown on his maw and his ears perked.A Look of clear disappointment and disgust landed on the tomcats face.

@maple. [Dappled can enter now! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maple. View Post
Dappledleaf had been waiting just outside the den, and with a small shake of her fur, padded inside once Frostscreech said her name. "I understand she is your kin, Dawnstar, but she is lackluster in such a position. I am more than willing to go up and challenge her for her position." With a small sigh, she gave a small look out the den.

"She is.. okay.. as a queen, but I find she is often not around her children. The only time I have found her more than subpar was when a tom was trying to take a kit from camp." The queen snorted. "It was still pathetic, as she didn't even leave her nest."

{ @Undertaker @Lambert }

As if reading the tom's mind(and not her rper being overly defensive of his dark kitty) Dawnstar narrowed her eyes in warning. If the tom had been paying attention at the last meeting he would have noticed that Dawnstar had called both her son and daughter out on their laziness. It wasn't her fault the former got kidnapped by twolegs and the latter didn't take a hint. It wasn't like she was ignoring their faults as they glared into her eyes. Why the hell was Dappledleaf being called in? Dawnstar already--- you know whatever.

As Dappledleaf join the discussion, Dawnstar did not bother hiding her growing ire as soon as Dappledleaf brought up Brackenfire being her kin. The leader's fur bristled and she bored her fangs and hissed loudly. "Mind your tongue, Dappledleaf. I don't recall ever bringing up Brackenfire being my kin as an excuse for her laziness. You speak as if I allow her to do as she pleases because she's my daughter." It probably wasn't meant to be taken that way, but Dawnstar has always been and always will be touchy when it comes to skin and even the slightest indication that her kin got special treatment. She took it quite personally, considering how the clan might assume that Dawnstar had gotten the rank of ShadoClan's leader due to Icestar, the former leader, being her mother and not because Dawnstar have earned it.

"If you want to challenge Brackenfire, so be, you'll hear no opposition from me. However, since there is only one Enforcer to challenge only one of you will be allowed to issue the challenge. Frostscreech, although you brought it to light, your contributions to ShadowClan are average. You'd have to make up for that by completely beating Brackenfire if you want a chance at earning her place. The Clan will also get a say in whether you deserve the rank or not." Compared to Brackenfire, in Dawnstar's eyes, he was fresh blood and had a ways to go to prove himself. He'd have to seriously make that up in fighting skill if he hoped to leave a favorable impression. He didn't need to win, but he'd certainly need to show Dawnstar that he had what it took to be an elite.

"Dappledleaf, you'll hold more merit with the clan's opinion since you've been participating and aiding the clan beyond your average duties. However, you came to me not long ago wanting to be a forever queen. I'm willing to make exceptions if you still want to tend to the nursery, however, you'll need to really step up if you want to tend to both the nursery and the clan as an Enforcer. You need to decide if you can really handle that." In terms of participation and favorability, Dappleleaf held more sway than Frostscreech, still, if she couldn't keep up with Brackenfire in battle then she'd lose points there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Vixensnarl padded towards Dawnstar's den with a relaxed demeanor. This time it wasn't about failed patrols and slacking Clanmates, which was part of why she wasn't upset. The other reason was that the event had relaxed her quite a bit and allowed her to take out her frustrations on some cat deserving of them.

The Enforcer allowed a moment for her eyes to adjust and made sure her mother wasn't busy with another cat before she fully entered the den. "Dawnstar, I wanted to report that I found a RiverClan cat poking around deep in ShadowClan territory. I confronted them, and they gave a half-assed excuse about daydreaming and then turned their back to walk away. I killed them and tossed them back over the border to RiverClan. I didn't bother taking the pelt since they were quite ugly and didn't put up a fight at all."

Her daughter was back. Dawnstar peeled her eyes open and peered at the entrance of her den through narrowed lids as Vixensnarl stepped inside. So much for napping. Dawnstar wasn't under the weather, however, she was mentally exhausted having dealt with the stupidity that was ShadowClan. She was surprised that her brain still functions with some many nincompoops around.

"Aw, how disappointing I could do with a new pelt it might improve my mood," Dawnstar replied casually as if Vixensnarl was telling her about how prey was running and not murdering some cat. "I suppose an ugly pelt would only worsen it though." She huffed/yawned and sat up slightly before speaking again. "I'll keep an ear out if any RiverClan guppies start whining about the dead clanmate. Good work informing me, it would have been a problem if I heard it elsewhere." Dawnstar gave the she-cat a dismissive lash of her tail if there was nothing else to be heard.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder