Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:52 PM
you will find moonlit...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:51 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:50 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:48 PM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:46 PM

Old August 10th, 2021, 06:51 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Riverpaw
As riverpaw padded silently back to camp a trout half in the air half dragging along the ground. Stumbling over its tail a few times she regained her balance and continued on her way. Pausing for a split second to taste the air then kept on her way.
@spade
Old August 10th, 2021, 11:09 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
With things seemingly returning to normal - meaning that sleep was no longer something Kestrelstar ran from and he ate more than a breath of air during the day - the leader felt strength. Flowing and ebbing through him, aiding him in his daily walks through the territory. Two lives lost already. Both had been to save Clanmates... both, he knew, were deserved to be taken. If Snakeheart had it his way, the medicine cat would've made him sit in his den for another moon in order to minimize the risk of another loss - but Kestrelstar needed to be out of camp. He needed room to breathe.

Usually, the daily walks he took through RiverClan's marshy territory didn't equate to much - except for when they did. Catching a familiar scent on the breeze, Kestrelstar rounded a clump of reeds to spot... "Beansprout." Stars, he hadn't seen the tom in what felt like ages - not since after he became leader. Curious, brows furrowed, the leader checked him once over for any signs of injuries. "Where have you been?"
Beansprout

The familiar scent hit him before he could even look up. He sniffled, lip trembling even more. The siamese stopped in his tracks. He needed a couple deep breaths before he could even look up and face the cat he disappointed. Inhale, exhale. In, out. Okay. He could do this. He lifted his head, watery blue eyes meeting the leader's. Before the other cat even said a word, he was on the brink of tears. And when Kestrelstar did speak, that was it.

"I-- I'm so s-s-sorry," he choked out, guilt nearly toppling him over. "I-- I got nervous and-- and I--" The words wouldn't come. He couldn't make himself say them. "I ran-- ran away. I abandoned-- my C-Clanmates," he sobbed, feeling guilty, embarassed, mortified, ashamed, everything. All at once. He just wanted to melt into a puddle and not be seen ever again.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old August 10th, 2021, 07:04 PM
Married to Angelique

My Mood: In Love

@spade;

Graykit was scared and alone. Never before had he been away from camp this long. It was scary out here. He wanted his mother really bad. The tom-kit scented the air before finding the camp entrance. He hurried on his way not wasting any time. "Mama!", he called.

If you ever want to roleplay shoot me a vm. Sometimes I might not respond as between me and Angelique I do work and do business trips a lot, so I'm not as active.
Old August 11th, 2021, 12:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@spade

Dustkit let out a sob. "Oh Kestrelstar, I'm so sorry! Twolegs, they captured me, put me in a cage with really hard bars! And then... I tried to escape, and their dog attacked me! But now I'm back!" He could feel his eyesight going blurry. He was about to faint...
Old August 12th, 2021, 08:59 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
In the time it took for his fur to settle and his heart to stop racing, the moon had risen into the dark sky and the stars were twinkling on one by one. Sleep was evading him as usual, but it wasn't like the exhausted leader wanted to. Curled up in the corner of his den was Snakeheart - perhaps the only cat in the Clan who truly stuck by his side other than Splashleap. A pang struck his heart as his yellow eyes watched him, letting a beat or two pass before slipping silently out of the den.

Night was all around him as Kestrelstar made his way through the territory. Peaceful. Quiet... a stark contrast to the earlier yowls of battle from just earlier that same day. The silence felt odd, strange in a way that it hadn't before. As Kestrelstar continued to step through the territory, a piercing call of his name cut through it all, garnering his attention.

It didn't take long for the leader to identify the source as Darksun, a RiverClan warrior - hadn't they gone missing before? Already the leader felt his pelt began to bristle. Until it stopped - and briefly the gray tabby argued with himself before continuing to pad over to where Darksun was. "Darksun. With a yowl like that you're going to wake everyone from here to the Starcave." It was meant to have a slight joking tone, but it seemed awkward and cracked on the leader, and he just cleared his throat instead.

Darksun
The young tom snorted. Krustystar never could make a joke, could he? The man was just to serious and he need some stress of him.
//could they try to be friends? kestrel seems he needs somebody else to rely on other than snake and splash. dark is a rather goofy fella but he means well! ^^

"Try harder next time," The auburn tom snickered, jumping down from the rock he perched on. "You're always so stiff, loosen up a bit, bud. Anyways, sorry about the running off, I need some air.."

He looked away, a dark gloom swept over his green hues. "But I'm ready to come back, if you'll let me."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 12th, 2021 at 09:00 AM.
Old August 13th, 2021, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Daring

Windwolf stumbled back to the territory. “Oh god.”
Old August 14th, 2021, 10:11 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crosskit
—————
Crosskit’s padded on confidently, a small mouse dragging behind him. As The smell of RiverClan filled his nose, he broke into a… slow run, the mouse slowing him down. As a large figure formed in front of him he called. “Before you ask, yes I have been gone, and yes I caught a mouse!”

Littlelion
————-
“Littlelion stepped forward, eyes narrowed against the glaring sun. It had been almost a moon since he had last been on RiverClan territory. It had been too long. Continuing to walk forward, he fluffed out his pelt, for no real reason. As he edged closer to the camp, a new feeling wormed its way into his belly.
… fear…
…anxiety…
…helplessness,..

Ears pressed flat against his head, he padded forward. His senses clouded up with these new feelings. “Oof.” that’s all he could say when a sudden figure came into view. Looking up he realized the cat he bumped into was none other that, Kestrelstar. He smiled nervously “I like looking up at you, it seems… appropriate.” oh well, now he’d blown it.

@spade
(Was I supposed to fill out a form?)
Old August 15th, 2021, 04:41 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @spade ]

;Hawkwhisker;

Well. It was fair to say that his little trip away from Camp took a little.. longer than expected. Some cats in the Clan might be wondering where he was.

Beginning to pad forwards, he let the scents of the nearby Camp wash over him. He hadn't realized how much he had liked them. The white tom started looking around: surely somecat would be nearby.

"Anyone there?" he grunted.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 17th, 2021, 09:05 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

@spade

Puddlekit was tired and felt miserable. He probably shouldn’t have eaten those berries… but they’d smelled so good. They’d made him hallucinate for a day, so when he saw the camp, he wasn’t sure he believed it.

Old August 18th, 2021, 10:58 PM

My Mood: Daring

Windwolf stumbled back to the territory. Kestrelstar, sorry I was gone but I’m back!
@spade

Character site: https://sites.google.com/s/1PGvM9aEq...15010232836200