Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:32 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:31 PM

Old January 20th, 2024, 01:13 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: January Gathering

@celeste

Pantherbite's green eyes narrowed.

Examining the tom, she noticed he looked like her, but he was brown, not blackish-silver.

"My name is Pantherbite," The warrior meowed. "It's nice to meet you, Dustypaw."

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; January 20th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old January 20th, 2024, 01:33 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - @Supersabre

"You are from WindClan, right?" she mewed, half-jokingly. She gave the other cat a quick sniff to confirm the scent of the moors on her. "Did you decide to hibernate through part of leafbare and miss all the news or something?"

"Pfft, yes I'm WindClan. It's just that with all the stuff going on recently I missed out on a few things." Softdust looked over at the medicine cats again. "Anything new on your end?"
(Ha…ha…ha… I probably should go look at the clan announcements…)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 20th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Dustypaw -

Great, so first she did this whole act of being nice and now her eyes were narrowed. Dustypaw frowned at the RiverClan warrior, though he chose not to be too rude. Solely because he didn't want ot be known as the asshole and be the one to start drama.. It was fun to watch, but not fun to be a part of in a situation like this. He didn't want to be embarassed in WindClan, let alone in front of all the four clans. "Yeah, yeah, nice to meet you too," he grumbled. Not being rude didn't mean being exactly nice, just.. holding back his temper a little. He had never been at a gathering before, so he was unsure what he was meant to say. An update on how RiverClan was doing? Not that he gave a damn, but he needed to get conversation going somehow. Originally he had not wanted to interact with anyone, but now that he had been approached, he.. could get over his barrier a little.

"I'm probably going to forget this information in about 3 minutes, but surely you wouldn't mind giving me an update on how RiverClan is doing?" He raised a brow at.. Pantherbite, not really caring about her answer.

–––

@Shellwhisker [Pantherbite]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 20th, 2024, 08:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(15/100)
Hearing his friend accept his shenanigans, he did a couple victory hops. Yess! Now they could find some more frei- before he could finish his thoughts an interruption occurred. Seeing a flash of white dive towards them, he braced for impact: green eyes screwed shut. After a moment, nothing happened and he decided to peek. Letting the wince fall from his face he turned to meet the new comer. "Yoo! You nearly killed us there-" eyes finally meeting the white furred she-cat, he felt his jaw drop. "¡Dios mío!" he exclaimed, green hues widening. " Ay! Look at you chica! You're beautiful!" not stopping the words that spilled from his mouth, Stempaw continued his rambling. " I'm Stempaw! What's your name? I bet it's something really pretty! It would only make sense if it matched you! " pausing at her feeble words, he laughed a bit. " Well as you can obviously see, we aren't them! But we can still be friends y'know?" he vigorously nodded his head as if trying to mentally convince her. " JA! And of course we aren't Riverclan! Not to brag or anything, but we're from Windclan! Totally awesome, right?" giving his chest a quick lick, he looked back to Whisperingpaw. "Oi, oi, oi... Forgive my rudeness, beautiful! I forgot to introduce you to my bestest friend! This is Whisperingpaw! He's kinda grumpy some days, but don't worry! He's only like that sometimes, right Flutters?" giggling a bit, he let the wall of words halt to a stop. As much as he loved talking, he figured he'd better let someone else take the wheel for a change. Because if he didn't stop talking now, he would never stop at all.

Translation:
Chica: girl
Díos mío: My god/gosh

| @Rose @ChaosBringer. |
╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(96/100)

Seeing his friend hop around, Whisperingpaw chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. His ears flicked as he heard pounding pawsteps approaching. 'Get away from my friend!' Whisperingpaw thought, letting out a long, anger-filled hiss towards the she-cat that almost hit the duo. A stinking Riverclan molly, eh? The orange tom started to speak, but his voice was drowned out by Stempaw's rambles. Whisperingpaw could barely keep up with Stempaw's compliments and weird attempts at flirting(?) The young tom never saw much romance as a kit or apprentice, so he didn't know what any of this was supposed to look like.

He tilted his ears over to Stempaw as they spoke. 'You want to be friends with her? But aren't you my friend? Whisperingpaw was about to nudge Stempaw away to they could leave the molly, but she just HAD to speak again. Riverclanners?! She thought they were fish cats?! No, they were fast, land-running Windclan cats. Whisperingpaw snorted and calmed down when his friend finally introduced him. "Yeah." He said to his friend, glaring daggers at the molly.

[ @elaif JEALOUS BOYYYY]
[ @Rose ]
Pristinepaw
She/Her

"I'm sorry." She blurted right after Colorful started talking. "I didn't want to try to kill you." Was that the right thing to say? Probably not? Mouth clamping shut, Pristinepaw allowed her azure-blue gaze to bounce back and forth between Colorful and Orange. Or, well, that was their names for now, at least until she- Oh. Stempaw and Whisperingpaw. Wait, did one of them just call her pretty? No one had ever called her beautiful before. Mama always said it was good to be beautiful, though. Eyes widening with wonder (and yes, delight that she had somehow magically achieved one of Pansypetal's expectations), Pristinepaw stared at the pair in silence, blinking rapidly and trying to keep up with Stempaw's flow of words.

Friends? Friends! This cat had said they could be friends, and the thought sent her mind into a tizzy. She could have friends, ones outside RiverClan? Oh, that sounded positively wondrous! "WindClanners!" Pristinepaw exclaimed with glee. "I'd love to be friends with..." The molly trailed off at Whisperingpaw's warning glare. Oh. Yikes. That wasn't a very nice look. If Pristinepaw was a bird, her feathers would have been entirely ruffled with unease. Come to think of it, Whisperingpaw had hissed at her when she'd nearly crashed into them, but Pristinepaw had been too enamored by Stempaw's rambling and had thought he was just telling her to watch where she was going.

Shooting Whisperingpaw a wary, hesitant look, the pretty molly shook her head. Maybe she was just misreading the waves of hostility rolling off of the ginger tom. Pristinepaw had never interacted much with cats older than her, so it made sense. "My name is Pristinepaw..." The black and white damsel made a face. "I don't really know how pretty that name is, but it is what it is." She shrugged. "My best friend, the one I was looking for, his name is Wingpaw. He calls me Pristy cuz it's easier."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 20th, 2024, 11:02 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

@TheLostAmongTheStars

A pretty tortoiseshell she-cat hung back around the edge of Seastones, her tail thumping to-and-fro on the chilly stone.

She seemed Wary, amber eyes glittering in the moonlight.

Alderblossom looked over to see a RiverClan apprentice approaching her

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old January 20th, 2024, 11:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw noticed a certain shecat sitting by herself. It had been a few days since they had talked and she was wondering how Shellwhisker was doing. "Hey I'm going to talk with Shellwhisker, hope you don't mind.." Adderpaw said with a curious tone, trying to see if Sharkfin might come along.

She did not wait long. The apprentice walked over to Shellwhisker with a smile and a purr. "Nice to see another friendly face around here Shellwhisker... How are you?" Adderpaw said with a sweet tone.

@Shellwhisker @Marigoldwhisper
Old January 21st, 2024, 01:55 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post
Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

She just shuck her head, "I don't want anyone to die, just.." Tadpolepaw twitched uncomfortably. "I have a feeling" moss muttered under her breath.
Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

"I get that, that feeling of oncoming doom?" she mewed, her voice a bit quieter "I'd get that if, uh, if my clan was getting into a war."
She was actually pretty terrified of this gathering, looooong list of what could go wrong, for example: all heck breaks out, war declarations, a Leader looses a life, and probably more.
"Maybe StarClan will stop this gathering? It might delay the war another moon." Or they'll just start it anyways, despite never announcing it or declaring it, she thought, but didn't add it.
She glanced up at the leaders. Hopefully none of them would be aggressive or straight up dumb tonight, hopefully they'd just give up on this war thing, its not worth it, (Looking at you, Bumble'Whatever.)

Semi-roleplay hiatus until the 24th! Unless i'm feeling like it, i won't be writing any replies

Old January 21st, 2024, 06:49 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
There were a few things that the tom noticed during the conversation. One: another cat who smelled of Thunderclan had approached the Shadowclanner, Slugface. He dipped his head politely to the other cat, too, for he never missed the chance to introduce himself to new faces. "Dunecall's my name. Nice to meet ya."

Two: There was something snake-like in the way that the Shadowclanner spoke, and Dunecall didn't miss it. "And you two are...?" he asked with a grin, looking at the other cats.

Three: Swiftfire's sudden calmness had vanished like steam as soon as the Shadowclan she-cat opened her mouth to greet them. He supposed she, too, had noticed the bitterness in her tone and, unlike him, wasn't going to accept it. Before his friend could run off he brushed his tail on her back. A very subtle gesture, so much that maybe she didn't even notice it.

She glared with hostility both at the Shadowclan she-cat and him, something that hit Dunecall very hard and left him with worry weaved in his chest. Had he done something wrong to provoke her? "Swiftfire, what's the m.." but she was already walking away, and he couldn't finish the phrase.

He turned to the other two cats, deciding that he'll try to catch up with her later on.
"So..." he began, this time with a slight colder face toward the she-cat, "Elmshadow is dead." That was just an assumption, but he didn't need any confirmation. "And it seems that there's a new medicine cat among your ranks. May I know her name?" he asked politely, though he wasn't smiling anymore.

He knew that all Shadowclan cats were untrustworthy, but this one in particular had hidden very well her true shape. He could see it in the way she moved, in the way her mouth moved to talk, and the multi-colored tone of her voice. How dangerous are you, really? he thought.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 21st, 2024, 07:06 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post
Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

"I get that, that feeling of oncoming doom?" she mewed, her voice a bit quieter "I'd get that if, uh, if my clan was getting into a war."
She was actually pretty terrified of this gathering, looooong list of what could go wrong, for example: all heck breaks out, war declarations, a Leader looses a life, and probably more.
"Maybe StarClan will stop this gathering? It might delay the war another moon." Or they'll just start it anyways, despite never announcing it or declaring it, she thought, but didn't add it.
She glanced up at the leaders. Hopefully none of them would be aggressive or straight up dumb tonight, hopefully they'd just give up on this war thing, its not worth it, (Looking at you, Bumble'Whatever.)
Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"Let us hope" she half whimpered and lowering their head."Enough about the war, how's Shadowclan?" she asked in a near whispering voice.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:18 AM
High-Function Autistic

@TheLostAmongTheStars

The ShadowClan tortoiseshell - a WAY different fur color than Shellwhisker- gave a purr of laughter.

"I'm sorry, but my name isn't Shellwhisker," She chuckled. "My name is Alderblossom."

Alderblossom's amber eyes glittered in the darkness.

•☆ Purrks ☆•