Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:07 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:31 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

If she left now and went hunting the tangled would get worse, but that meant she could groom elsewhere. Her ears flattened faintly unamused with the predicament she’d got herself into. The lack of upkeep had finally come to something and she hated it. Sitting up to examine the real damage of her underbelly she could only muster a sigh of disappointment. This would take a long time to take care of.

That’s however when she heard a voice float across the den interrupting her mildly irritated thoughts. “Heathernose” She spluttered in surprise. Great. Heather was cute.. really cute. The fact she now sees you as a furry mess of mats and tangles lowers the game.

She sat up adjusting as to not bump her head on the ceiling of the den. “Do you mind? I can’t seem to be able to get them out myself” She offered a sheepish smile as pink flushed her cheeks with the embarrassment of being seen.

@Beau

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:15 PM
I’m full of it

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post

Rook

He pursed his lips for a moment, not knowing what to say, and glanced around at the surrounding moors. Clanners had such odd names - and he hadn't heard of any of those cats. Coldsong. Brindlejaw. Boulderclaw. Very odd, indeed.

"I don't expect to meet you." he huffed indignantly, puffing up his chest at the accusation. Okay, maybe he did. Just a little bit. But Coyotesnarl didn't need to know that, "I just wanted to see if you- Your clan was okay. Maybe... see if I could be of service to you at all?" That was a bit of stretch, and he shrunk back after offering the proposition. Truthfully, he wanted to learn more - maybe get a peek at what was so appealing about clan life. He didn't want to join, of course, that was too stuffy for him.

Coyotesnarl bent to lick at the fur on his chest growing rather numb to the idea of Rook being here. If it was some stupid fate that everytime he got out onto the territory that he’d encounter the loner than so be it. Talking to him had no restrictions to it. He wasn’t Coyotesnarl the medicine cat, he was Coyotesnarl the irritable warrior. He liked that one better.

“Really? I have a hard time believing that. Considering you visit have a conversation with me and leave shortly after” His ears flattened scanning the toms face for a lingering moment. “Do you know how to fight? Or hunt? If so I think Twilightstar would love having you around as a toadstool or maybe bedding for her nest”

François Lelord

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]

Pheasantcry gave a large yawn as he sluggishly padded into camp, his fluffy tail swaying back and forth. Eyes half lidded, he graciously sat down in front of the Breezerock and looked up, a thin smile on his lips.

"Aye there, babe," he announced, just loud enough to show Twilightstar that he was there. "Sorry I've been gone, aye. Took a wee nap in the Outerlands 'nd got lost on me way back. Will ye accept me back inta ye Clan?"

His brow quirked inquiringly, awaiting a response from the oh-so powerful Twilightstar.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 17th, 2020, 03:48 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

★ @Arie @Shimm @Zesty Mango

Reedpaw bounded up at the call of his name, surprised to see quite a few cats there, most notably Weaselskip... he had a fun time training with her previously, perhaps they were going out again? Regardless he was practically vibrating with excitement. This would be his best chance to show up all these other apprentices!
"I hope this is going to be a fun time!! Just to let you know, I am going to win at whatever we're doing today, but I will go easy on all of you." He meowed in a very sarcastic tone, unable to keep his own laughs in by the end. Reedpaw taking up a spot nearby Weaselskip, a cat who he'd grown to appreciate despite her tripping him up one too many times. His tail was swishing as he started to make his way out into the territory along her side.
Old May 17th, 2020, 04:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Flurryheart felt relieved to see that the light of friendship still shone in her eyes. He chuckled at Mooselily’s retort and put his paws up in surrender, “my apologies, miss Moose,” he purred. The fluffy tom returned to his stoic expression the second he wasn’t looking at Mooselily and merely offered a polite nod to her thanks. It wasn’t hurting him to block the sun for her, so he considered it the least he could do. Of course, the stoic look melted away as she started in on his fur- he would’ve challenged a dark forest cat to stay solemn while Mooselily was grooming his fur. Her response made him chuckle again and he responded with the same peaceful tone, “you’re fur is wonderful, but there’s more to sharing tongues than grooming. This feels amazing and you deserve to be repaid for your efforts with your own relaxation. Starclan, I feel like I’m melting into the earth and I won’t leave here until you feel the same way!” He truly did feel amazing and Flurryheart intended to reciprocate. In fact, he felt like clay in her paws- she could get him to do anything once she had him like this.

Mooselily gave a shake of her head as she finished up, the last of his floof being smoothed from her careful strokes. "Sorry hon but sharing tongues goes only one way with me." The tabby feline meowed, giving Flurryheart a playful wink as she got to her paws, needing a good stretch to keep her muscles from falling asleep. "Gotta get onto a higher level to be able to even touch this pelt." She meowed, reaching her forepaws out in a long stretch before she stood straight, shaking out her pelt. "You should be all good now though, won't embarrass yourself further by having a mane of fur sticking out every which way." Mooselily's eyes sparkled with teasing as she said this. In all honesty, the queen didn't mind fluffy fur that stuck out everywhere. Some cats could actually pull it off.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2020, 04:12 PM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw gave a small nod,” Right.“ before she watched the rabbit approach, she held her position and carefully waiting for the chance used her hind legs and boosted off extending her legs as far as they would go springing after the rabbit as fast as she could, but found herself unsure of what to do with the rabbit that she were chasing, so she chased it towards Rookflight.
Rookflight watched nervously as Basilpaw made her attempt towards the rabbit. It all seemed to be going well, and she didn't think she'd have to get involved until she saw the apprentice hesitate, sending the small creature coming her way. Goodness me... at least this should be easy. Rookflight prepared to launch herself, aiming to land a killing blow on the rabbit. This wasn't the sort of thing she had expected to do with this hunt, but she did come prepared for this situation. Pushing off of her haunches, her body flew into the air, on course for striking her prey. As she landed, she made direct contact with the creature, and before even giving a chance for it to retaliate her attack, sunk her teeth into the neck, killing it. Soon after she turned back to Basilpaw, a warm smile expressed on her face.
"Wonderful job, Basilpaw. That wasn't the fate I had expected to occur, but it was a smart choice to divert rather than confront if you were unsure of your abilities." Rookflight tapped her tail to Basilpaw's shoulder approvingly, still proud of her own quick thinking in combination with the apprentice's.
Old May 17th, 2020, 04:24 PM
the tale of six.

Sigh.

Pheasantcry supposed he should go hunting as Mr. Deputy Brindlejaw had assigned. He hadn't been out in a while, and he had plenty of energy stored for usage. His patrol partners hadn't seemed to pop up at any point so... he needed to do it himself. Which was fine by him, it wouldn't take as long with him not waiting on anyone. Pheasantcry wriggled his nose and padded along the territory, humming quietly to himself.

As he moved, he caught the sound of squeaking. His ears perked and he dropped down, slowly stalking toward the noise. Ah, a nest of mice. It seemed to have some good-sized young within it, almost prepared to leave the nest for their own. A mother and father was nowhere in sight, leaving the children defenseless. A few babies would feed at least some of the kits. Maybe an apprentice or two. Who knows.

Quietly as he could, Pheasantcry moved toward the nest. Closer... closer... there! He leaned in and bit down on as many mice as he could, picking up at least three as the others rushed away. They wriggled in his mouth, squeaking and trying to get away. He bit down harder until, a few cracks later, the mice were dead.

Done with the easy hunt, he spun around to return back to camp.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Mooselily gave a shake of her head as she finished up, the last of his floof being smoothed from her careful strokes. "Sorry hon but sharing tongues goes only one way with me." The tabby feline meowed, giving Flurryheart a playful wink as she got to her paws, needing a good stretch to keep her muscles from falling asleep. "Gotta get onto a higher level to be able to even touch this pelt." She meowed, reaching her forepaws out in a long stretch before she stood straight, shaking out her pelt. "You should be all good now though, won't embarrass yourself further by having a mane of fur sticking out every which way." Mooselily's eyes sparkled with teasing as she said this. In all honesty, the queen didn't mind fluffy fur that stuck out everywhere. Some cats could actually pull it off.
Flurryheart dipped his head and chuckled deeply at Mooselily’s words.

“Well, then I will wait patiently for the privilege.”

The tom pulled himself up straight and licked at his paw, smoothing it over his ears to complete the newly groomed mane of fluff surrounding his head. A few bites of rabbit remained and Flurryheart leaned down to grab some meat, keeping an eye on Mooselily as she moved. He got the sense that she wanted to move on to other things and, not wanting to overstay his welcome, rose to his paws.

“It was lovely talking to you. I look forward to seeing you again,”

Then, he dipped his head again and walked off in the direction of the warrior’s den, intending to catch a quick nap while he felt so relaxed and deciding to push off another hunting trip to the evening.
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl had his back to the entrance of his den, before him an assortment of leaves. He looked stressed, his face pulled back in a tense expression while he pawed over each ear a few times. He was desperate to find some sort of recognition, these had been stuffed into the back of his den for quite some time and he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he’d grabbed them. He couldn’t even recall a name.. or the scent. He was trying to organize his store and figure what he needed more of and this was eating up the valuable free time he had left. He just couldn’t move past it. “Thyme? No. No no no.” irritably the tom swept his paw across the leaves scattering them over the dusty den floor. He’d deal with it later.

He needed to get something to eat and perhaps get himself a drink. He deserved that much didn’t he? Time to sit and rest for the sake of his own brain. As the tabby turned to stalk out of the cramped den he heard his own name being called.
”oh foxdung what now?”[SIZE=“3”] the tom barely even noted the babe at the end of that sentence, the exhaustion from constant travel and taking care of a kit was wearing down on his motor functions. Poking his head from the den his eyes traced the figure of pheasantcry “what do you need?” his voice was curt but also, delayed as though he could collapse into a deep sleep any given second.

@hxneysuckle

[/SIZE]
His brow quirked as Coyotesnarl's face appeared, tail twitching back and forth. "Aye, babe, ye look like ye need ta rest. Yer 'bout ta topple o'er at any moment, aye." Pheasantcry slowly raised himself to his paws, stretching luxuriously before looking toward the medicine cat once more. "Didn't need nothin', jus' be checkin' on ye. Been a wee bit busy, aye?" He chuckled, amber eyes glistening with amusement.

[ @Shimm ]

Dropping his prey at the pile, Pheasantcry looked around for Mr. Deputy Brindlejaw. After a few seconds of doing so, he decided he wanted to instead call out for the tom. So, raising his voice, the cream-colored tabby called out:

"Aye, Brindlebabe, will ye come 'ere for a wee second? I'd like ta report me patrol ta ye."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:10 PM
I’m full of it

“I might. Honestly. Babysitting makes me wanna pull my ears clean off” There was no reason to be sour towards pheasantcry. Granted the accent was making it difficult for his brain to comprehend (it was stalling quite a significant amount) the tom collapsed beside him staring into the clearing for a long moment. “You are bloody lucky to be a warrior still.. to not have twilight up your ass either” The tom snorted burying his face into his paws with a long drawn out sigh

@hxneysuckle

François Lelord

Closed Thread