Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Attachment 3298
Attachment 3297
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; ] | @nyx @occultation

Her annoyance was obvious. Her foreleg was a tad bloody, but the rat bite didn't go that deep and the blood was dried already. It has scabbed over. But the blood still showed either way. She trudged in, very, very annoyed. But her mood brightened when Cloudbass was still following. One warrior had been good. That was nice. Did the rat bite her? Of course it freaking did. Why was she surprised? Fadingsun! she called out, golden eyes bright. Not even a wound could ruin her mood. Good news, and bad news. Good news first. We finished the patrol, and there were no trespassers from Shadowclan. But unfortunately, There was a strong scent of rats and I got bit by one. I decided to come back and get some more cats to check it out. She shook her head. I didn't want anyone to get hurt or killed if there were as many rats as I smelled. She confessed. It was honesty and truth after all. I looked around, and their scent seemed to lead back to camp. Also. She added, The rats smelled really odd.. I killed the one who bloody bit me, that was the only one there.. they smelled like death and mold...

[Sorry it's lazy!]

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; April 2nd, 2024 at 09:12 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:23 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Dolomedes , @Fish

trigger warnings for this post: none
barely bothering to hide her annoyance at not being assigned to the patrol with minkpaw and eaglepaw, cobwebpaw glanced around for her patrolmates and flicked her ear.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:58 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Mica @alec @nyx

___

MorningMimic nodded and made a mental note of the appearances of the herbs they were meant to gather.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 9/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·

[Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ] [Minkpaw - @alec ] [Cloudbass - @nyx ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw jolted up when she heard her name called, an anxious trill escaping her. Fadingsun hadn't been around recently to do her training, and--she hardly knew anything about the territory, or hunting, or patrols, or--oh. Herb gathering. Eaglepaw visibly relaxed once she heard she would just be collecting some borage and thyme. Oh hey, she knew what those were. The young apprentice padded over to Morningmimic, giving him a nod before settling down and anxiously awaiting the rest of the patrol.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:26 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dolomedes @finley.exe

Another patrol another cat that Adderpaw hadn't heard of. Well that was fine it just meant more connections to make. Something important to do. Shooting a glance towards Cobwebpaw she could tell the other cat was annoyed, for what she didn't know—Should she care? Despite the already grumpy mood of the patrol Adderpaw was thankful she was sent on a herb patrol as her leg was still broken and doing light work was easy, of course, and gave her more time to heal while still being helpful.

"Hello Cobwebpaw, things going well?" She decided to test the ice

Old March 31st, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

PIGEONPELT

Molly - RiverClan - Warrior

As the sun slowly trailed up into the sky, the molly slowly made her way out of the Warriors Den, her black and white pelt glinting under the sunshine. She took a deep breath of the breeze and gales. Herbs patrols, it sound fun. The Pigeon gathered over to the abundance of cats awaiting patrol, and her blue eyes glinted cheerfully, bidding greetings to those around her. Mistyshard stood in the middle, announcing names. After a while, she heard her name: Pigeonpelt. A soft nod of her head, and she gathered over to the front, waiting for the molly to get ready.

Humming, she glanced around. Such a shame that Ashstream isn't here. So they were gathering yellowbells and daisies. Though not the best with herbs, she believed that she would be able to do some help for this. "Such a lovely day," She stated with a dip of her head in respect towards others as a greeting. There was Mistyshard, Berrypaw, and Wrenpaw. Looking up, another wind passed by. Standing beside, she awaited for the patrol to lead out to the Sleepy Thicket. Hopefully, this will be a fun patrol, not boring and not hostile.

@starry @SentimentalSquid @Neptune. (I can go in any order!)
Old April 1st, 2024, 08:27 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@Epiales - @Bean
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Another patrol? Troutstone felt like he had just finished his last one! Welp, so long as he got extra freshkill tonight, the grey warrior wouldn't mind too much. "OK, you two," he called out to his patrol-mates. Say, this was also the second time in a row he was leading.

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

Frostmelt slowly made his way over to who he figured was the patrol leader, staying quiet. Taking careful steps, overthinking perhaps. His brain was always full. Noise and things as he talked to himself silently. He wasn't good at hunting, he was clumsy. He just knew this patrol wasn't going to go well. His stomach churned, or maybe it was just his nerves. He scuffed his paws along the dirt as he finally made it over. He looked up to see the patrol leaders face, he needed to remember just in case. And were was the other person? Ah.
r

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; April 1st, 2024 at 08:43 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 08:54 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
StrawberryPaw gathered @lepord. @Epiales

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.
{patrols 2/2 herb patrol, hunting patrol}
[herbs now known: poppy flowers, and marigold (going to ask how to use them later)]

Frostmelt walked over to his patrol. He was a bit more confident here... He had always been good at picking stuff up... that wasn't anything battle or hunting-induced. He still thought of his paws, and what he felt underneath them. Dirt, as always, but it kept him from going into the blackouts he had. He listened to his breathing as well, keeping it low and quiet. He was good at being quiet, it gave him some nice conversations to creep into. Listening to them while others thought they couldn't be heard. He never heard much drama, maybe the occasional crush or two, but he couldn't ever understand it. Liking someone, seemed silly to him. Frost ignored his thoughts and walked over to the smaller cat.
@leopard.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; April 2nd, 2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:57 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

Berrypaw's ears perked at her name and she padded over to Mistyshard, tucking away to the side of the warrior. She mindlessly kneaded the ground with her claws as she tried to repeat Mistyshard's description of the two herbs in her head over and over again. Last thing the apprentice wanted to do was ask for a repeat — it would feel terribly embarrassing to her, for some reason.

She nodded to Pigeonpelt's greeting, though her nerves kept her from saying something back. This was her first patrol — and she hoped desperately not to screw it up!

/ @starry - misty | @Neptune. - wren | @Blazing - pigeon |
any order works for me!~

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 1st, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:39 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
15/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

An herb patrol? Seriously? Certainly there was something more worthwhile to put her to work on? Herbs were... fine... but Wrenpaw honestly didn't give a rat's ass about what they looked like or could do, she'd prefer to have been placed on a border or hunting patrol but nooooooo, she gets stuck with the boring plant duties.

Oh great, one of the warriors on this patrol, Pigeonpelt, was already spouting happy nonsense about the weather. Ugh, get her out of here right now before she vomits. Annoyingly, it seems she's the last to show up, but whatever, it's not like the dumb plants are going to go anywhere like prey would. Without even sparing a glance for the other apprentice, Wrenpaw levels icy blue eyes on Mistyshard. "Can we go now?" There's impatience in her words, feathery tail flicking back and forth behind her.

[ @starry - mistyshard // @Blazing - pigeonpelt // @SentimentalSquid - berrypaw ]
Closed Thread