chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[OPEN]

StrawberryPaw would wake up, blinking the tiredness from her eyelids as she took in the surroundings of the den where she'd been spending a few moons. Green eyes StrawberryPaw was feeling a bit lonely, as most of her clanmates had already left the den to start their daily tasks. She got up and stretched her legs, flexing her claws before giving herself a good shake. The orange-coated tabby then padded towards the entrance of the den, her pinkish undertone fur shimmering in the sunlight that filtered through the trees. As she stepped outside, she felt the cool breeze on her fur and took a deep breath of the fresh forest air.

StrawberryPaw sat down outside the den and started grooming herself, licking her paw and running it over her ears. She couldn't help but wonder what her mentor was up to, and if she'd be able to train with her today. She had a lot to learn, but she was eager to prove herself and become a skilled warrior. Green eyes wide and alert as she sat up and aligned her tail around her paws as she sat, she yawned out of boredom as she scanned the empty den.
"Adderpaw…dangit, where is that apprentice…" Creekpelt muttered to himself. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't see the 'paw outside the den-until he ran into her. "Oh, sorry!" Creekpelt yelped.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old December 28th, 2023, 08:16 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Adderpaw," she mewed quietly, poking her. "Wake up. It's time to head out."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 28th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Adderpaw," she mewed quietly, poking her. "Wake up. It's time to head out."
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw had gone to bed early only because of the gathering had so much excitement going on. It took a few pokes before Adderpaw actually woke up but when she saw Ripplepelt she couldn't help but let out a few giggles. She was so excited to go see where the lost clan was. She quietly got up from the nest and started to make her way out of the apprentice den. Many thoughts were going through Adderpaw's head on what this clan could have looked like. She wondered if they could find an old Skyclan cat around or maybe a ghost! That would be cool!
Old December 30th, 2023, 05:02 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Cubeisdagoat
Ripplepelt ducked her head into the apprentices den. Just because Charredpaw was stuck in camp didn't mean he got time off his apprentice duties. Her hope was that if she kept his paws busy, he'd keep himself out of trouble.

"Charredpaw, why don't you go check on the elders den and nursery - see if any of the elders of queens need new bedding or ticks removed,"
she called into the den. "You should be able to get enough feathers from the prey on the freshkill pile and fresh moss from what grows on the Stormcrest, but if you need more, come get me - I'll get you some more."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 30th, 2023, 05:06 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Cubeisdagoat
Ripplepelt ducked her head into the apprentices den. Just because Charredpaw was stuck in camp didn't mean he got time off his apprentice duties. Her hope was that if she kept his paws busy, he'd keep himself out of trouble.

"Charredpaw, why don't you go check on the elders den and nursery - see if any of the elders of queens need new bedding or ticks removed,"
she called into the den. "You should be able to get enough feathers from the prey on the freshkill pile and fresh moss from what grows on the Stormcrest, but if you need more, come get me - I'll get you some more."
Charredpaw had curled up in a little ball, mentally yelling and screaming at himself for recklessly endangering his clanmates like he did. Frostpaw and Smolderpaw were collecting small rocks and making patterns using them.
As soon as Charredpaw heard Ripplepelt's voice, he quietly poked his head up. He forced himself to stand up and leave the den, revealing some small-ish cuts along his paws where the den had scratched his limbs. Ignoring the now surging pain, Charredpaw made himself go and do as was suggested by his mentor.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 05:54 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
After having visited his aunt to apologize about his unintentional disruption during the meeting (okay maybe a bit intentional) Wingkit knew there was one other Clanmate he wanted to apologize to. It felt unfair though, considering this one was younger than him and already made an apprentice. He tried to shove that down though, ignoring the way it made him jealous. It was something he could deal with later - after all, it wasn't Baypaw's fault that he wasn't made a warrior, it was probably due to his stinky dad dying. Bleh.

Poking his head into the den where he assumed the tom would be, Wing had to let his eyes adjust before he could make anything out. "Uh, Baypaw, are you in here?" There was a slight twinge of annoyance in his tone which he immediately scolded himself for, shaking his head and trying again. "It's Wingkit," stupid, stupid, stupid, "and I, uh, just wanted to comes and see if you, uh... how your trainings going?" He internally winced at his pathetic attempt at a save, and could only hope that the other kit hadn't picked up on the changes in his voice.

[ @vellichor ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 2nd, 2024, 11:13 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

alpinepaw mopes.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:47 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
alpinepaw mopes.

FLUTTERPAW
"Be her friend"
Female | 10 moons | RiverClan
Tags: @furrensic (Open to all apprentices!)

Flutterpaw padded into the den, and halted to blink at Alpinepaw. "Hey Alpinepaw, what's the matter?" she asked, padding up to the fellow apprentice. Her long golden-tabby fur was groomed smoothly to her pelt, soft and silky as a fawn's belly.
Flutterpaw was glad- she'd spent way too much time grooming it this morning and it'd be bad if her work was worthless and wasted. "You look like someone stole your catch on a hunting patrol." she commented, swishing her tail.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old January 5th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Another day of her waking up to the cold crisp air that has taken over their home. No longer was it warm but instead cold and wet with all this snow around here. Springpaw had spent her day yesterday drying off and warming up after her little mishap at Lionsbeach. Others would have gone to Tansypaw after that but she would wait and see if she got sick or anything from the combination. Green eyes slide open to take in the sight of the apprentice's den that she was sadly still stuck in. No time felt like wasting she got up and gave a stretch before she felt her chest tighten a bit. Out of instinct she let out a cough to fix it and saw a puff of hot air leave her mouth. That didn't work as she broke into a small coughing fit which didn't last long but that didn't mean she was happy about it. With a grumble she shook herself and exited the den, she spent enough time in here anyways.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 6th, 2024, 07:03 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Lonely

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 124
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
[Removing Snow from camp/den]
Huh, there was some snow that managed to make it in the den. Doesn't really look too good, it kinda makes the den a bit more messy so they figured they could use they paws and push away some of the snow outside of the den. They didn't really wanted to pile it up in front of the den opening so Sunsetpaw pushed the snow next to it. Of course if Sunsetpaw were to pile it up in front of the den it won't actually cover up the entrance but it's a bit more...nicer? To move it to the sides of the opening. It was a lot more than Sunsetpaw realized. Not too much but still. There, much better! It looks cleaner now! There's a bunch of snow everywhere. The apprentice turned to face the clearing; Maybe they should go check if the other dens need any cleaning as well.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Closed Thread