Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Today 03:06 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by korok
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:54 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:45 PM

Old October 30th, 2023, 09:09 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The first thing Glowingkit noticed when he opened his eyes was that the ground felt weird and the air smelled different. He sniffed, then raised his head, swiveling his gaze until it landed on the weird cat in front of him.

He squinted, not moving from his spot. "You smell odd."
Ugh. He was already regretting this. Children were never something that Snowhawk enjoyed, and he was a fool to think that this kid would be different. Or perhaps he was different; the kit wasn't afraid of him, so maybe all hope wasn't lost.

"As do you, child." He mimicked the little cat's squint, settling into a sitting position. "I don't believe we've met, little hairball. I'm Snowhawk." As foul as he found children, he did need to know his name so it was easier to summon him back should he need to at a later date.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:13 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Ugh. He was already regretting this. Children were never something that Snowhawk enjoyed, and he was a fool to think that this kid would be different. Or perhaps he was different; the kit wasn't afraid of him, so maybe all hope wasn't lost.

"As do you, child." He mimicked the little cat's squint, settling into a sitting position. "I don't believe we've met, little hairball. I'm Snowhawk." As foul as he found children, he did need to know his name so it was easier to summon him back should he need to at a later date.
"...Glowing." Glowingkit could nix the suffix. This cat could figure it out by himself. He ran his tongue over his jaws, regarding Snowhawk with a blank, almost disinterested expression. "Why am I here?"
Old October 31st, 2023, 02:02 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Snowhawk
purrks: world weaver t1, nightmare fuel t1

The tall, magnificent pale furred tom looked up sharply as he felt the familiar chill of a living soul entering his domain. His kingdom. The Demon King rose to his paws, keen yellow glare surveying the undergrowth around him. He hadn't summoned one of his students, so who dared enter his forest without permission, without invitation?

All the other creatures that lurked here came second to him, they bowed to him, just inactive, pathetic spirits who always failed to see the bigger picture. The scarred tom had practiced his powers here, he ruled this hell, he had already trained himself to break the barriers into the living world. It was only a matter of time before he became more and more powerful, before he clawed his way out of the watery grave he had sunken to 200 moons ago. Why now?

Why not? This was his chance to grow powerful, to grow strong. Leaders and deputies died off constantly, and it was no better opportunity than the present times, with such an angry and volatile generation of cats. It was the prime chance for the ancient adolescent.

But first. Greeting the foreigner who dared stumble into his world. They shrunk pathetically on the ground and the demon king strode over, a small smirk growing on his face, not overly cruel but not exactly a friendly smile. "You're not dead. What's your business here, kid?" This cat was almost certainly "older" than him, but his age was so confusing that he didn't think that age at death mattered. After all, Snowhawk was 228 moons old, and he looked pretty good for a 20 year old cat, no wrinkles, strong features.

Death had preserved him, forever 16 moons, but that didn't mean that this cat was his elder. It was complicated.

[ @spookywynds ]

snowecho // he/they // 32 moons
purrks: -

---

Why... Why, why, why?!

Of course it didn't work. Of course they couldn't just shrivel up in a pathetic little ball and shut their eyes and wake up in their nest. The figure across the way approached with a condescending smile and as much as he wanted to believe in that smile he knew better than to. Slowly sitting up, shoulders still slumped forward, he offers the strange tom an uncertain look. A distrustful look. Snowecho wasn't a fool. Only a fool would think this a friendly encounter. So they stay guarded and unsure, good eye locked onto him.

"I... Wish I knew." He mews quietly-- shakily. So afraid of what's to come he cannot stop his voice from trembling. Even just being here meant bad news for them. "I-If I knew I'd try to fix it so I could go home... I don't want to be here... I... I probably deserve to be here but... Not yet-- I'm not dead yet so I don't understand why I'm here, I shouldn't be here--"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
"...Glowing." Glowingkit could nix the suffix. This cat could figure it out by himself. He ran his tongue over his jaws, regarding Snowhawk with a blank, almost disinterested expression. "Why am I here?"
Glowingkit. Hm. An interesting name, but he had heard stranger ones. "I'm scoping out possible new trainees. You weren't hand selected, I simply summoned at random and you're the unfortunate soul who appeared." He didn't want this kid to think he was important or anything. Scrutinizing him with a very slightly judgmental look, he frowned. "How many moons are you."

Old October 31st, 2023, 11:04 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:

Glowingkit. Hm. An interesting name, but he had heard stranger ones. "I'm scoping out possible new trainees. You weren't hand selected, I simply summoned at random and you're the unfortunate soul who appeared." He didn't want this kid to think he was important or anything. Scrutinizing him with a very slightly judgmental look, he frowned. "How many moons are you."
Oh. Fun, he supposed. Glowingkit raised himself into a sitting position, eyes never leaving Snowhawk's face. "A lot of things happen at random. I won't take it to heart."

With a shrug, he glanced down, looking over the soil in front of him. "Four. I'm assuming you're way older."
Old October 31st, 2023, 11:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Oh. Fun, he supposed. Glowingkit raised himself into a sitting position, eyes never leaving Snowhawk's face. "A lot of things happen at random. I won't take it to heart."

With a shrug, he glanced down, looking over the soil in front of him. "Four. I'm assuming you're way older."
The kid could hold eye contact, impressive. Not staring at the ground like most of the generations surrounding his age group. "Smart thinking." He flicked his tail, tipping his chin down in a half nodding motion.

Ah, the break of eye contact. It was fine now, if they spent the interaction just having a staring contest that would be weirder. "Not too much older." He said with a small, dry chuckle that only last a second or two. "Just a couple hundred moons older." His eyes narrowed slightly as the child's parentage dawned on him. "Aren't you Vulturefang's kid- my apologies for asking, you must get that quite often." He wasn't really sorry, but it was the sentiments that counted.

Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:51 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:

The kid could hold eye contact, impressive. Not staring at the ground like most of the generations surrounding his age group. "Smart thinking." He flicked his tail, tipping his chin down in a half nodding motion.

Ah, the break of eye contact. It was fine now, if they spent the interaction just having a staring contest that would be weirder. "Not too much older." He said with a small, dry chuckle that only last a second or two. "Just a couple hundred moons older." His eyes narrowed slightly as the child's parentage dawned on him. "Aren't you Vulturefang's kid- my apologies for asking, you must get that quite often." He wasn't really sorry, but it was the sentiments that counted.
"Huh. Older than my dad. What are you, a grandpa?" Glowingkit twitched an ear, still inspecting the dirt for any potential bugs.

Then at the mention of Vulturefang, he looked back up, a hint of bitterness tugging at his expression. "Yeah. How'd you know?"
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:57 PM

“Whe-where am I?” Lizardkit mewed. She was curled up in her nest in the RiverClan nursery. Not in this stinky place. “Hello?” She meowed, padding into the forest.
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:30 PM

Lizardkit walked around until morning. "I should go home" she told herself, "I don't belong here." She closed her eyes and found herself back in the RiverClan nursery.
Old November 8th, 2023, 10:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
"Huh. Older than my dad. What are you, a grandpa?" Glowingkit twitched an ear, still inspecting the dirt for any potential bugs.

Then at the mention of Vulturefang, he looked back up, a hint of bitterness tugging at his expression. "Yeah. How'd you know?"
Um. Rude.

Snowhawk's eyes narrowed briefly with amusement, whiskers twitching. "Technically, I suppose I am." He did have some little grandkids running around (not some, just one. that little medicine cat. but she was of no interest to him for the moment.) "Don't tell me I look like one, I put a lot of work into looking this young." That was obviously a sardonic joke. His anti-aging trick was to be dead- a ghost. It did wonders for his complexion (not).

Hm. So not a fan of Daddy-o, interesting. "I make sure to figure out what I can about possible future students. How do you feel about that father of yours?" Obviously, he could tell, but he needed information. he needed things to use later on.