Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 04:43 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:41 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2020, 02:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Dawneyes
Basilpaw bounded into the nursery,” Hi Emberkit! How are you?” she squeaked smiling a bit. She had just the other day become an apprentice, but she refused to forget about her smaller friend, Emberkit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 5th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mistpelt watched the kits play. She hoped her kits would be as playful as them.
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 5th, 2020, 03:37 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Clover let a small smile appear on her face. The kits seemed so happy to become apprentices. She observed them touching noses with their mentors. 'Must be a respect thing.' She guessed.
Old May 5th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
It seemed like the young she-cat had entered... Perhaps a new stage of life. Maybe she was entering her new moody rebellious teenage phase! After having kicked open the door keeping her less desirable emotions at bay, all she was left with was... Calm. Or, what felt calm to her. Elderpaw's chest still ached something fierce but she'd cried all she could cry and by this point, the quiet felt more serene than heavy and sad. Maybe she was just tired- Sleepiness was something she felt at least a little bit anyway. But next to Batglare, she could only let the air fill and leave her lungs slowly anymore. After what feels like a while to her, she sighs and rests her chin on her paws.

What her mentor began to say to her made a lot of sense. And now that reason was slowly creeping its way back into her mind again after her emotional outburst, she felt a little bit embarrassed at having... Spilled so much to him at all. Batglare was very notably not... Not very emotional. But at the same time, talking to him and having him talk back too made her feel better. She'd never tell him so, as she was pretty sure he'd be able to tell on his own, but he was all she really had. And she liked him, and preferred not to lose him to some silly emotions.

"I did say chased out..." Hesitating, Elderpaw flattens her ears and focuses on the ground right before her nose. "I just... Assume that was the case. We chased that cat- Dirrr... Dirt? Dirt out. And Midnightstalker is Twilightstar's mom, right? So she's even more strict and mean when it comes to rules. I think. So I'm just... Assuming... He got chased away..." Again, Elderpaw didn't really know. But what did he want from this child? But as he continues on, the she-cat seems to calm down a little bit more. It might not have been intentional, but as Batglare reminded her about how they still had a choice, he manages to ease her conscious about the situation. What their Clanmates were saying didn't have to mean the world, not right now anyway. Lifting her head, the apprentice inhales slowly, thinking. "I... It just feels like it's my job to, to try and patch something that I didn't want happening. It shouldn't be I guess, but if my father were to try and come home, his actions would be put into consideration more than anything else. Loyalty, motivations, that stuff is personal. I suppose nobody would want any cat around who were only around for someone else, and not for the whole Clan. And it makes sense... But it's hard." Pushing herself up into a sitting position, she winces as a thorn pokes her ear. Poor Batglare clawed his way into a tough spot for her!
"Being good and doing good are two surprisingly different things, wouldn't you say?" Blinking at the tom, she hopes he doesn't just brush her question off as some stupid gibberish. "I mean, what you said- About living for the Clan. That's being good, and being for the good of everybody else. But doing good isn't always... good...?" She shakes her head as though to clear the confusion she'd given herself away. "It's so much to have to worry about and consider when you have to focus on constantly being good for everybody." Although she'd seemingly ended on a more serious, though still way too confusing and dramatic note, a hint of mischief shimmers in her eyes suddenly. "You think that's why Twilightstar always seems kinda tired?"
[ @Moonraven ]

So did this emotional flipping have a pause button anyway? Batglare anger and confusion just got worse as Elderpaw went from a sobbing rainstorm of passion to an almost gentle melancholy wave. Was this normal? Was she normal? With such little social interaction and skills to off of, the older warrior found himself increasingly alarmed for his apprentice's mental state. If he had been in the company of others that weren't bats and darkness during his younger years, he might have understood that cats with an emotional spectrum other then black and broody were expected to release them in some fashion, dramatic otherwise.
He wouldn't complain about it since it was way better than the sobbing mess. He could sort of deal with Elderpaw better in this mood. When she admit that she had no real clue if WindClan really chased out her father or not, some of his confusion chipped away. So she was making assumptions? Did she really know what happened to her father at all? As for Midnightstalker, she seemed like she was a stickler for rules although he could just as easily see her bending them at Twilightstar's word. He couldn't say for certain since he only said a few words in passing to the she-cat. He tried not to get too friendly with her considering how he loathed her daughter.
As Elderpaw rambled on, Batglare tried shifting around to get more comfortable but moving in here was difficult. He was going to be spending some time picking out whatever stuck in pelt for a while. Was this how it was going to be until she became a warrior? Him stuck in strange small places whenever she decided to be a rainbow of emotions? This apprentice was going to be his first and his last one. Never again! Batglare still didn't get why she was getting this responsibility feeling for her father. He wasn't going to ask about it since it didn't seem like Elderpaw had a full grasp on it either.
"I suppose so." He answered her question with something manageable as she talked around in circles. Batglare felt that good was a simple label others use to make themselves feel better. Doing good, being good, whatever good it was to one might be different or bad for another. "Twilightstar is a lazy oaf, she's always tired even when she doing nothing which is always," Batglare growled his answer to Elderpaw.
"If we're done can we please get out of here, my back hurts crouching like this and I'm certain that bugs in my pelt." The warrior quickly began complaining as soon as he could. Since he was already out here he should probably make Elderpaw do some training. "You need to do some more running, I'm shocked those scrawny limbs of yours haven't snapped yet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Normally she would’ve enjoyed cats like this, easily irritated or antagonized but that wasn’t exactly her mission. Get to know the she cat and get out... she needed that in. Why? Well she didn’t quite have a motive yet. in fact she was rather more interested in covering all her bases. Keep a tab on everyone.. including her leader. As the lilac molly began to speak the blue flicked tabby simply listened. She did seem awful tired... tired of being so needed amongst her clan mates. Was it not her job? The she cat only found herself smiling and nodding as she droned on about her responsibilities.
She had heard of Coldsong a few times.. more than a few times actually.
the warrior who had single handedly become the windclan deputy without the title and fame. He did seem awful thirsty for Brindlejaws rank. Perhaps she’d pay both toms a visit and see what they were about too. It could be good considering she was already on Twilightstars butt trying to exactly figure out where she stood I’m the grand scheme of things.

“Tell me how you really feel” the she cat finally interjected while she paused to take a breath about coldsong. If she didn’t want to do all these things.. why was she still leader? Perhaps it was obligation, Brightstar had failed them and if Twilightstar left them high and dry? Well based on Brindlejaws reputation they’d be run straight into the ground snout first. Poor thing. She gave the lilac leader a longing glance before her eyes fixed back on the path ahead.

“Maybe he’s a dark forest imposter” the she cat offered in a rather amused tone “that or he realized your deputy is useless and tried to pick up his responsibility’s to impress you.” she gave a shrug intending to plant the seed in her head, but maybe she already knew that. She shrugged the thought off, there would be time to investigate that later. ”oh come now, based on the fact nobody’s seen you in what feels like sunrises upon sunrises I’d think you should get out alittle more. You look pale. Paler than usual that is” Wolfbound mused turning her attention back to the leader for a brief second. She didn’t mind the sarcasm, she liked them feisty anyways. She drew another breath and looked ahead once more. “They’ll start thinking you are dead after a while” the warrior murmured gently bumping shoulders with the leader in a friendly way- though she didn’t think Twilight would interpret it that way.

@Moonraven
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Twilightstar might have weaseled her way out of becoming clan leader if she had known it required this much work and energy. She utterly despised the feelings that came with caring about others let alone an entire clan, what's worse was she invested in all of this. She might have been more prepared if she had taken what little time she had as deputy seriously. Brightsky had left her with any tips, even the life that had been gifted to he was gone now. She had thought being a clan leader would be a breeze, just tell everyone what to do and that was that. It was certainly more complicated and more responsibility than that. Everyone dreamed of being a clan leader, some strived for it, no one understood that it was more than just a fancy title and power until they were there. It was a real drag.
Twilightstar, noticing the other molly's glance, gave her a funny look. What was that for? Did she have something on her face? Weirdo fart, Twilightstar curled her tail tip as she was given some new ideas on Coldsong. It was highly likely the latter but it could be the first one too. There have been stories about Dark Forest cats taking over living cats before... or so she thought. There was a slim chance, and if she as being truthful though as long as he no plans to cause trouble for WindClan, Twilightstar wouldn't mind keeping the Darkforest impostor. Perhaps she'll get to the bottom of Coldsong's abrupt change later by asking him.
"My fur doesn't change color." Twilightstar sighed, rolling her eyes at the pale comment. "You sound like my mother all she does is nag as well." snorted the leader. Maybe she should rename her Wolfnag, Twilightstar didn't need another mother. Midnightstalker was more than enough for her to deal with. "I doubt the clan will care if I did end up dying. The only reason they'd care right now is that I have Brindlejaw as deputy, though worse comes to worst they could revolt and put the Darkforest imposter in charge." She offered, Twilightstar didn't think WindClan really desperately need her. It was just something she told her self they do so that she didn't just give up on everything.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 5th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

With all the mentors and apprentices somewhat situated, it was time to introduce some of the newer cats. Before that, the leader allows a low growl to build in the back of her throat as she noticed Wolfbound, Puffinhop, Peonypaw, and Basilpaw. "Wolfbound [ @wren ], I don't recall giving you Basilpaw as an apprentice." Twilightstar scowled, not at all happy with how harsh the warrior was being with the newly made apprentice. "Mind your own apprentice and Puffinhop [@S-oft ] will mind his." Puffinhop was a grown cat and a full warrior, despite his age, coward or not he should be able to handle a mere apprentice. How was Twilightstar suppose to depend on him defending the clan if a kit fresh out of the nursery frightened him? With one last frown, Twilightstar returns to address the cats.
"We've gathered some new faces. Clover, Cherry, Aster, Wraith, Fern, and Mist, all former outsiders or kittypets who have joined WindClan as Cloverpaw [ @FireSandwich ], Cherrykit [ @Wolfblaze ], Asterpaw [ @Slushie ], Coldamber [ @Rainquail ], Fernpaw [ @Mumble ], and Mistpelt [ @Shadowsight ]." She was aware that she had changed some of the cats' original names for confusion purposes. It didn't matter they got their new names and that is who they were now.
"We also had a former ThunderClanner join us, in order to prove his loyalties to us, Sunheart has willing been stripped of his warrior name and will be training as Sunpaw [ @Vessel ]." Twilightstar glanced around, uninterested in the queens or kits in search of the new apprentices. She was able to locate all of them expect Fernpaw. How disappointing, Twilightstar went out of her way to accept her into her clan and she did not show up to receive her mentor. Perhaps she did not belong in a clan after all.
"Deertalon [ @Sneakyfox55 ], you're open for an apprentice. I'll leave Cloverpaw with you." Twilightstar's seen him around about as much as she's seen Deerblossom. In the back of her mind, she felt like she'd be needing to find new mentors for both apprentices in the near future.
"Gentlemoo [ @Zesty Mango ], you'll be training Sunpaw." She was aware the tom was busy with a pregnant mate, but like everyone else, he could figure out how to juggle family and apprentice.
"Boulderclaw [ @Mumble ], I've heard you've been making a bit of trouble in the nursery since Softfeather was placed there. You clearly have too much time on your paws, I want you to train Asterpaw. If I hear that you are continuing to be a nuisance in the nursery, you'll be banned from entering." It shouldn't be a punishment to receive an apprentice, although, she guessed toms with mate might see it differently. Why Boulderclaw wanted to bicker with Lynxstep and Coyotesnarl, she didn't get. It was a stupid move on his part. On that note, she also had a kit to growl at.
"Darkkit [ @Dawneye ] I noticed you seem to think it was a good idea to take a stroll outside of camp. Perhaps I was too soft on you when you returned to the clan. I won't make that mistake again. You're getting to stay in the nursery for an extra moon, possibly two if the behavior continues." Scolding cats was such a drag why couldn't they all behave and mind themselves? Twilightstar was still debating on making the one bigger announcement before seeing if the Clan was up for some fun. First, though she had to make sure the mentors and apprentices were getting along.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 5th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 03:51 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

A grin swept across the cream queen's maw, banned from the nursery.. If that idiot of a tom came and disrupted another quen again, Twilightstar would hear of it.

---

Listening Creekpaw watched as the new apprentices greeted their mentors time and time again. He remembered his ceremony, he had gotten Nightheart, who had disappeared shortly after it.

---

Hawkstride watched as the mentors and apprentices got equanted. And the number of new apprentices on top of the new cats joining was amazing! WindClan was growing and it was great!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 5th, 2020, 03:54 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mumble ]

Asterpaw cast Sunpaw one last glance before rising to his feet and moving to meet Boulderclaw. His eyebrows knit together in concern. Had he really been assigned to such a disruptive cat? He leaned forward to touch noses with his mentor anyway.
Old May 5th, 2020, 04:10 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

@Sneakyfox55

Clover-no, Cloverpaw, suppressed a small grin and looked around for Deertalon. She had absolutely no idea what they looked like, and she began to glance around uncertainly.
Old May 5th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@Sneakyfox55

Clover-no, Cloverpaw, suppressed a small grin and looked around for Deertalon. She had absolutely no idea what they looked like, and she began to glance around uncertainly.
The siamese tom quickly padded up, seeming apologetic. "Sorry about being late--I'm Deertalon," he mewed, smiling slightly.
Old May 5th, 2020, 04:20 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Wnaw. It's so much cooler when you say the stuff you're doing, but I'll shut up now." Curlpaw solemnly stopped talking. He spotted Blackwing's tail, and pounced on it, biting it without teeth.
Blackwing hadn't actually expected the tail pounce, so when he felt jaws gently clamp around it his fur puffed up. It was a sight! "Woah! Nice going, you surprised me! I'll start coming after you now, so I hope you're ready!" Once he removed his own tail from Curlpaw's mouth, he began circling around his apprentice. Once he saw an opening, he attempted a bonk on the head with his paw.