Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM

Old August 29th, 2022, 04:58 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Hidden Haven

|Jaypaw of shadowclan|

He smiled and he happily helped carry herbs back to camp. "I enjoyed helping, Elmshadow!" He smiled as he followed the medicine cat back to camp. "Now i know a few basic herbs for sitiuations if i was in danger." he smiled.

@Atticus

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:04 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Kinkcloud paused at the entrance to the temprary camp. Glancing around he sighed, going into the camp. He /knew/ the dogs were long gone but he still had anxiety over what had happened. Shaking his head he walked a little ways in, laying himself down in a small patch of grass. He just wanted to nap now...
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

meadowleap had a stern look as she was not in a good mood" er nice to meet you to maplepaw we'll begin your training soon" she said with a normal voice

@AutumLeaf

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 30th, 2022, 12:25 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit was still sleeping when a familiar voice broke through her black curtain. She tried to open her eyes, but they were still glued by sleepiness. Suddenly the ground disappeared from her body and she was lift up, then various scents mingled together and she couldn't distinguish where she was. When she was laid on the ground again, she managed to get a focus on the odors around her: Robinscratch was here again, and Cloudkit too. She felt the warmness of their pelts and let herself be enveloped, then followed the sweet milk scent that she knew well.
She was safe again.

[ @Ashcloud of WindClan @MysteryCat @Estelle ]
@Wingnettle @MysteryCat @Estelle

Robinscratch purred softly as her kits slept with her, safe and warm. She wanted to keep them safe forever, but eventually, they’d be apprentices, and the ongoing threat with the two legs and their dogs. Robinscratch nodded to Nightshiver greatfully for what looked like staying with Moonkit until she found her.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old August 30th, 2022, 07:24 AM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly

[ open ]

Poppyfrost's cold gaze combed through the temporary camp, her eyelids half-closed as she bathed in the newfound sunlight. Every time a cloud obscured the sun, the molly's mood only worsened, like the start of a thunderstorm. Sprinkled, at first, then pouring down viciously like a monsoon. She was not... well, a happy camper. Anyone who dared talk to her would figure that out soon enough.

Her jowls opened like a snake about to strike, quivering slightly as she yawned. Poppyfrost was exhausted and her paws ached, all she wanted to do was yell at someone and then take a long nap. With a silent scoff, she'd sit with her head held high, her high confidence making her act like she's someone important.

Hopefully, the others would approach her with caution, or else they may just get insulted.
Old August 30th, 2022, 07:49 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

rainyglow glared from the makeshift nursery.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 2nd, 2022 at 08:05 AM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
The she-cat let out a small purr, How kind. She waved her tail and sped up her steps. "That's very sweet, but I'm sure you're tired too, we should get back soon." They'd have to report to Dawnstar, no doubt. At least everything was fine and safe. "Would you like to report to Dawnstar, or should I?" Grayscar asked as they finally stepped foot into the temporary camp.

[ @Emo Rat ]
|| EMBERWIND || SHE/THEY ||

Emberwind glanced at Grayscar, “you’re right I’m exhausted, but we both need to rest.” They remembered one of the two had to report to Dawnstar, “uh, can you please?”
Old August 30th, 2022, 03:18 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar nodded to Emberwind's question. She didn't want to speak with any more cats and just sleep for a moon, but she couldn't deny such a small request. Especially, since Emberwind was so nice. "Go rest, I'll handle the report," she assured.

Now for the actual report... Grayscar attempted to look as alert as possible as she approached Dawnstar. "Dawnstar, we're back from the territory patrol. There were some abandoned dens, but no scent of anything dangerous as far as we could find," she reported and bowed her head in respect. Grayscar prayed to StarClan that Dawnstar wouldn't ask for anything else and she'd be dismissed and finally able to rest in whichever den was the new Warrior's den. The other cats had probably already made the dens liveable, right?

[ @Emo Rat @Undertaker ]
Old August 30th, 2022, 08:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Ravensong @NinjaBloss @birdie @MaryTheCrow
The leader had to place a paw on her tail to still it and keep from lashing it against the ground again after Elmshadow answered her. Dawnstar left her hackles bristled while drawing in a sharp breath through clenched teeth. She's gotten better with her temper and murderous outbursts, but sometimes it is so hard to keep from reverting to who she was before. "Thank you, Elmshadow, I'll deal with Shadowfur later." Dawnstar replied on her next exhale, she dismissed the tom with a twitch of her ear. She was sure he had his paws busy and didn't want to keep him just to vent.

The golden orbs slide back to Slytiger as he gave her the most preposterous answer to the questions she's ever heard. "You want to help me, that's it?" There was a note of disbelief hanging in her scoff, mixed with just a touch of astonishment. Maybe, just maybe, she'll keep Slytiger a bit closer. Dawnstar needed more cats on her side, not ShadowClan's, just her side. The leader sometimes got the feeling that cats simply followed her due to her rank, or the respect her actions garnered and that extended to members of her family.

Badgerscar was an expectation since he seemed to be loyal here purely out of gratitude for taking him in. Ivysnake, she seemed more conditioned into her following her, as for Brackenfire and Vixensnarl, perhaps respect was what kept them close to her, but aside from Badgerscar, she's never been certain if the cats she had taken into her family would stay if she hadn't had her rank, or if she lacked the same respect she commanded today.

Dawnstar didn't count her grandkids, well actually Roankit was a bit like Badgerscar. The young kit sought her out, wiggling himself in between her and Slytiger with what she assumed was supposed to be some form of intimidation. Dawnstar wasn't quite certain what the glare and flash of his baby teeth were going to do against a full-grown cat. Still, she found the action amusing nonetheless and the tiger seemed to settle on ignoring the kit. Dawnstar busied her tail by wrapping it around Roankit. Unlike with the rest of her grandkits, Roankit seemed to genuinely be attached to her, or perhaps devoted would be a better word, for whatever reason.

Dawnstar's never been loved unconditionally, not like how her stupid traitor of a sister got their grandmother and the rest of their lost kin's affection. Dawnstar had to work hard just to get her mother's recognition, and although she wouldn't consider Roankit's... obsession with her as love, it was close enough that she could take a strange amount of comfort in it. It felt like she had an ally that was here for her because they wanted to be. It was a weird feeling that Dawnstar had absolutely no idea what to do with. Roankit weirded her out the same way Slytiger was currently weirding her out. Dawnstar was not certain whether she should push or pull with the tiger, and it was aggravating!

"Do as you please." She replied to Slytiger after a long pregnant pause. Her gaze slid from the kit to the warrior with a bewildered glimmer and then darted over to Grayscar as the molly reported how the scouting patrol went.

"Alright, well done, you can go rest." Dawnstar could particularly see Grayscar itching to get away, although it wasn't for the usual reason cats wanted to stay away from her. Dawnstar would take another glance around the territory in case they had missed anything and check if the twolegs had left the pine forest after she was done napping.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 30th, 2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:20 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar nodded to Emberwind's question. She didn't want to speak with any more cats and just sleep for a moon, but she couldn't deny such a small request. Especially, since Emberwind was so nice. "Go rest, I'll handle the report," she assured.

Now for the actual report... Grayscar attempted to look as alert as possible as she approached Dawnstar. "Dawnstar, we're back from the territory patrol. There were some abandoned dens, but no scent of anything dangerous as far as we could find," she reported and bowed her head in respect. Grayscar prayed to StarClan that Dawnstar wouldn't ask for anything else and she'd be dismissed and finally able to rest in whichever den was the new Warrior's den. The other cats had probably already made the dens liveable, right?

[ @Emo Rat @Undertaker ]
Emberwind thanked Grayscar and made her way to over the dens when she/they heard a clan meeting announcement.