Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:34 AM
Never Mind, I'll Find...
by Rowan
Last post by wasp
Today 07:11 AM

Old July 10th, 2024, 10:29 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Emberkit did Emberkit things so she wouldn't go missing.

( Activity post - closed )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:37 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw turned her head to the noise. Ah, alas, it was just Strawberrykit. Though her concern was not yet calmed. What happened? But she felt wrong disturbing the kit's moment. It seemed as if they were having the time of their life ... without anything to bother her at all. Sneezepaw dreamed of what that would be like, no apprentice duties, nothing but her cozy nest all to herself and dreaming to do.

Her vision became hazy as she laid down ... the daydreaming had begun.

Before her were blue clouds, the fluffy kind that looked soft and fuzzy to the touch. But the peculiar thing was that they were blue... unlike anything she'd seen. The sky was a beautiful array of colors, pink, orange, yellow... a sunset must be on the horizon. Sneezepaw silently got up, then gasped. She herself was on one of those fuzzy blue clouds... oh! She was all alone in a sky built out of absurd, but quite wonderful things. Things only she began to imagine were things she would never really see up close... until now. The every aspect of where she stood was astounding, breathtaking... only she could hardly bear witness to it. A place where she really felt serene... trapped, in a good way, in her own mind.

However much she wanted to stay... she had other things to worry about. Such as Strawberrykit, whom she was sure had just fallen over.

Opening her eyes, she felt her smile wipe from her face. Was this place really this dull? She could've sworn there were more reds and oranges then there were muddied greens and blues. Sneezepaw sighed and finally walked over to the kitten, paw steps light. She hesitantly laid down next to the kitten, awkwardly smiling.

"Whatcha doin'?"

Her gaze halted at the kittens eyes, trying her best to look friendly. Sneezepaw often looked like a mess, not all put together. Especially after she had an eventful dream, such as when she jumped off a rock into a body of water. She swore she could feel her fur damp after that. She shook her head, trying to get out of her thoughts. Sneezepaw grumbled. When would she finally be freed from this annoying worry that appeared to bubble up whenever in conversation? It happened with Adderstrike ... though that was a COMPLETELY different story, and she almost felt herself physically curl. How much had she embarrassed herself again? Like... a BA-gillion times at least. She shook her head again and then looked back at Strawberrykit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @PINTO BEAN ]

I'm so sorry!! I hope this is long enough!! I'll try to make more in the future so I can do longer ones for all of my characters :3

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:40 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN FOR INTERACTION!

He knew he had kin. He also knew his ex-mate was crazed with power, along with the fact that she saw him as a traitor. One of the first thing he learned about her was her hate for the clans, and back then he expressed the same emotion. The case he was in- why did it perplex him so much?

He was sure she would never let their daughter get near the clans, let alone himself, yet here she possibly was. RaccoonSun–she looked just like the little kit he remembered many moons ago, just more grown with a few scars that she had earned. He had to learn her story which was impossible since not even she could remember it, and who told their own story better than themself?

It was impossible…unless he spoke to Lavender, which was Also an impossible task. She and her stupid little group that he HELPED her start- heck he's the reason she has it, would kill him on the spot. It wasn't fair. This entire situation was a lose for him. Did his outsiders blood taint him so much that even StarClan hated his guts? Were they using his probably daughter as a torment for him to destroy himself because he didn't have an answer? He was lost in thought as he sat in the new rocky clearing, his tail flicking behind him and his ears slightly narrowed.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old July 11th, 2024, 12:52 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashleap was being a lazy loaf-cat, doing nothing in particular in the Riverclan clearing. She had been useful earlier, and had thought a break would be a nice thing to be on the cards. But, it wasn't actually panning out that way. In the past her free time had been spent with Wavepaw and Sootpaw and Stealthpaw, but now they weren't around. So what Splashleap had begun to do, after a handful of minutes spent sunning herself, was transition into scouting mode. Probably needless to say, but the first apprentices she spotted was going to be dragged out on a training session of some kind. (OPEN)

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Despite how badly she'd like to say otherwise, Salamanderkit is not a lucky apprentice that Splashleap could haul out on an adventure-slash-training-session...but she's woken from her clearing nap with an incorrigible need to stir the pot, any pot, and someone must pay for her restlessness.

"YOU! Fool!" The frizzy little calico shrieks gleefully, bristling like an enemy warrior on the offensive and hopping up and down as though the brief height she gets from jumping is enough to intimidate a fully grown warrior. "Your guard was down—now you'll pay with your life!"

She bats ferociously at the air and almost immediately wobbles back onto her bottom with a winded oop-, having lost her balance. Tch, whatever, every fearsome warrior falls on their butt, probably. Salamanderkit rolls her eyes dramatically at her own mistake and bounces back up to her feet, fixing Splashleap with her meanest look. She practices it often.

"Battle me!"

gravelly waypoint
Old July 11th, 2024, 02:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Jaggedpaw
[ He/Him - Riverclan App -
Purrks: none ]

He followed behind the two older cats the marigolds in his jaws. He set them down close to Dusklions. Hopefully this was enough.

[ @taillow; @Seamrog; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 11th, 2024, 05:08 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf made his way into camp, his front paws dirty from digging, with three entire marigold plants in his mouth, the roots hanging off from one side and everything. Perhaps he had taken the instruction a little bit too literally. Placing the three marigold plants down in front of Mistyshard onto the growing pile from the patrol, Duskleaf moved back a little before sitting down to give the report. "So we got the marigold, everything went well I’d say, but I wasn’t sure which part of the plant you wanted and I didn’t want to come back with the wrong part of it, so to be safe I just ripped the whole thing out of the ground."

@taillow @Madelaine @starry

[Also to avoid confusion, this takes place at a different time from Duskleaf and Brokenstream’s interaction also in the camp!]

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:30 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
In all her years of being mostly blind she learned to keep a keen ear on things especially with the rival competition of other clans. Her sense of hearing only since increased once Riverclan moved territory, leading Owltalon's ears to be slightly more sensitive. Both a blessing and a horrid curse. She couldn't go a day without hearing something like a bird overheard. She'd almost leap out of her skin in those moments. This whole place put her on edge....

But then she heard something odd, far more unusual than what Owltalon considered odd. The Lionheart twitched an ear towards the noise before rising up to her paws. It was coming from the kill pile. Owltalon prepared herself to shoo something away but was instead met with the milky scent of a young kit. Starrykit?

She wiggled her red nose around, as if it were searching for an answer. Yep. That was certainly Starrykit. "Aye, little one! Whatcha doin' o'er 'ere? Aren't cha still on milk?" Owltalon wasn't completely sure about how kits worked, but Starrykit seemed way to young to be eating whatever she was. It smelt fishy and honestly insanely good.

Owltalon wondered which cat brung that in for prey. She'd have to thank them, it was probably the closest she'd ever get to tasting the food back at home. "Chap, yer not in trouble, I just wanna know whatcha doin' out here... And eatin'."
@sleepyyjax

Starrykit raised her muzzle from the little meal to see an unfamiliar cat approach her. Of course, anyone who wasn't Mistyshard wasn't familiar to her.
"Uhm... this.. is fish. I guess." What was the exact name of what she was eating? Gosh, this felt like a real test and she didn't know the answer.
Just when she was going to shrink into her pelt, a little kit came bounding toward them with a wide smile. Another unfamiliar face, huh. Starrykit knew she ought to be learning names by now, but the world seemed to big for her and the nursery way more comforting. Oh wait, she did saw this kit in yhe nursery, actually.
Shellkit. That's a nice name, she thought. But not enough brave to say it out loud. "Uhm.. I'm Starrykit..." she whispered, her blue gaze bouncing from the kit to the warrior and back.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 11th, 2024, 05:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@nyme
So intent had Splashleap been on finding an apprentice to harass that the kit came completely out of nowhere. Her tail bushing up in alarm, she let out a soft squeak of surprise and tipped backwards, blinking rapidly as she realized the source of the sound was right in front of her, and downwards. Ah. A child. An infant. Not what she had been hoping for, but certainly a distraction. One that clearly had plans for her, if the declaration of battle was anything to go by.

Battle you? What makes you think you can defeat me, little one? she inquired, because, well. It wasn't every day she faced an opponent smaller than herself. She sincerely doubted that would make her job harder. Regardless of whatever, likely very self-important, thing Salamanderkit said, Splashleap would move to initiate their little sparring session. Ensuring her claws were well sheathed, she sent a soft paw in motion towards the kits head, albeit at a pace she would likely be able to duck, followed by a second paw which could sweep the kit off of her feet if allowed to connect.
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:09 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

What makes her think...? Think?? What does thinking have to do with anything? War is war, ain't it? Salamanderkit rolls her eyes, impudent and impatient. This must be a weak warrior. Must be all talk and—woah!

Salamanderkit's so busy having a high opinion of herself that she almost doesn't spot Splashleap's careful paw swooping down at her tufted ears. She ducks it, eyes gone owl-wide.

"—ha! You're so sl—oh!"

Splashleap's second swing at her stocky legs has her toppling right over, easy peasy. It's a harmless fall, dealing more damage to her overblown ego than anything else; something that could stand to be done, frankly. Salamanderkit rolls over unceremoniously, caterpillar-squirming a few pawsteps back so she can haul herself back up, puffing in embarrassment. Okay: Splashleap is not a weak warrior. Clearly.

"Wait! Pause! How did you do that?" She asks, head falling to one side. She cannot best this opponent, so instead she decides she's gotta learn. Splashleap's gentle attack had been a simple one, but Salamanderkit's got next to no experience beyond chewing up moss and demanding duels from her denmates (with mixed success). Coordination and moves are still a mystery to her—so in her eyes, Splashleap may as well have cast some kind of spell that knocked her right over.

@gs29513 ; SPLASHLEAP

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; July 11th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:09 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

FISHPAW
7 moons | she/her

Fishpaw was laying on her back as she opened her eyes from her dream, her dream consisted of her having all of the prey in the world, so she woke up drooling, she yawned and lifted her self up as drool dropped from her mouth, she got the drool off of her mouth with her little paw, she yawned again as she got up and started to stretch. She looked around the camp to see what the cats were doing today, and then she spotted this cat just sitting down looking straight, it worried her, she thought for a moment, she didn't know if she should go check on them or not, after she thought about it for a good bit she decided that she would go over to the cat.

She trotted over to the cat and realized that the cat was rowanmane, she has never seen him like that before which worried her even more, she padded over to him slowly, trying not to spook the upset warrior. As she got close to him she walked to sit Infront of him, he seemed sad about something, was there something that happened that she didn't know about? Did something happen to him? She was all scatter brained, it made her anxious but she was going to stay calm for him. "Hey, are you ok? I just wanna check on you, if you need someone to talk to I'm here." she said in a soothing voice.

@Rowan

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 11th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.