Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Twisted and the Grouse
by Aolani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:53 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:40 AM
regret [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:27 AM

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

@Lunacross

When are all of us going to rp the little idea you and Raywood came up with for the Flood Evacuation?

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

I have a character that I bet the whole (Most of them) Fuzz family will hate with passion
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@Lunacross

When are all of us going to rp the little idea you and Raywood came up with for the Flood Evacuation?
I believe people have already started roleplaying in little Fuzz groups.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
Do you know who Slate's father is // if he has any siblings?
He has a half sibling but she has a different father, his father is Wildfeather (rped by Fern).

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post

I don't think I could, since people have already made their own groups and it'd be hard to keep track of who's already in or not. You could see if there's people willing to join you?
Okay! Thank you!

@RedHead Strawberrythorn and Ferretfrost leave together?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Okay! Thank you!

@RedHead Strawberrythorn and Ferretfrost leave together?
If you're still up for that, sure!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
If you're still up for that, sure!
want to post first? Or me?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; July 29th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Name:
Amberstrike

Role:
Tinyfuzz's mother

Appearance:
In Link

Personality:
Nowadays Amberstrike is a fierce warrior who still holds a sensitive side. However she's gotten a better grip on her emotions compared to her kithood. She doesn't take any nonsense anymore and even though a remark may not seem to hurt her, mentally it tears her down. She sulks later in the night over the things that hurt her feelings throughout the day as she doesn't want her clan to seem her unhappy. Amberstrike doesn't rely on many cats anymore and all those friends she made growing up have been dropped to prevent any complications that may arise in the future. She kept her closest friends and likes to have acquaintances, but she never fully trusts other cats anymore. That being said, don't think she won't be a good friend. She will. She's a good ally to have in battle and an even better friend because she'll listen to any rant you want to give her and return advice and her wisdom whenever you need it. In fact, Amberstrike loves to help others and will do so whenever she's needed or asked and she won't complain about a thing. Anything to help the clan is a good thing in her mind.
Due to her ability to take a beating when she was younger, Amberstrike turned into a formidable warrior. She's pure muscle under all that fluff, don't underestimate her. She's hard to take down and she takes pride in saying it too. She's shown her clan she's just as fit to be a warrior as anyone else even though most of the clan know how sensitive she can be.
Now, Amberstrike may not be one to take on friends, boy does this she-cat love to flirt. She's bisexual and doesn't mind showing it as the majority of her clan accepts this. Once she's rejected or gets in trouble for it, Amberstrike simply moves on to the next cat. She doesn't mind it as she sees no wrong in this. She was never down to having kits, but sometimes life happens, and when it does, she won't mind taking a small break from warrior duties to raise kits properly. Amberstrike is still very friendly though, or at least she tries to be until given a reason not to be. Like I mentioned before, she doesn't take nonsense from others despite her own personality. Meaning, this she-cat will be a strict mentor and a strict mother when the time comes.

Additional Information:
If accepted, she takes pride in being a warrior and raised the kits like this so she'll be upset that Tinyfuzz did not follow in that path. Perhaps this causes conflict in the future.

Accepted as Tinyfuzz's mother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Name
Honeydew

Role
Tinyfuzz's Biological mother

Appearance
Boop ~

Personality
Honeydew is a quiet cat. Not too aesthetically pleasing but enough so she isn't noticed for being different. She likes to work behind the scenes and do the best work she can do unnoticed. She likes hunting by herself or going on a quick patrol on her own, though it isn't advised so goes by herself anyway. She is withdrawn from social circles, the base of her secretive ways is her shyness. She is a ball of nerves when other cats speak with her. She feels like she needs to fit into the right category. Be the perfect warrior. She doesn't like long conversations because she often gets nervous around others. She has good intention but seems dark and mysterious due to her quietness. though don't mistake that for being weak minded, no. In fact she can really get herself riled up over something you may say about her or her family members. When she is confronted with a cat she is a little too nervous around she won't have a problem speaking up.​ She despises "Injustice" and will stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. Including doing that with herself. She is very honest. She may let things slip from time to time she may not mean too let slip but will quickly recover with a sorry if need be. Sometimes she likes to stick it to a snooty warrior and leave it at that. She has a deep respect for older warriors and strives to be like them when she is older. This respect also lives in particularity with medicine cats. When she is connected deeply with a feline and has a deep love for them she will sprout into a social flower. With little to no doubt weighing on her shoulders. She likes to have tasks complete. She enjoys having them set down an organized so she can complete them with the best amount of effort and with the most effectiveness. She devotes a lot of her time to knowledge. Knowing she will not be able to spend time outside for the fear of disgusting bugs and such. She had always been quite a scary cat when it came to mud and other "mistakes" the world made. [ Bugs, Mud, Anything sticky or disgusting ] She was always curious at a young age and was constantly trying to figure things out. She questions everything. She wants to know why this battle move will inflict the most damage and why this herb will do he trick with some of her questions being impossible to answer she still asks them. [ If accepted ] Homeydew will still want to connect ona. Deeper level with her daughter and remain a strong hold for her offspring if given the chance. Unfortunately for Tinyfuzz her mother will refuse to talk about her strong traditionally focused beliefs and would reject ever bringing up the topic. She keeps her opinion to herself and would never share it openly.

Additional Information
Being a Ding dong I would just like to know what age range would be perefered for Timyfuzz's mother. I don't want to overshoot it or undershoot her age. I was just wondering if you had an idea in mind?

Accepted as a sibling as discussed via PM!

Welcome to the family! The Google Doc and Family Tree will be updated momentarily.

If you are going to create finders for these characters, please label the thread [FUZZ] in order to be added to the finder section. Post the link in this thread so it can be listed in the original post. Examples are here and here.

Stolen from Lunacross:
Quote:
Additionally (and this applies to all members of the Fuzz Family), please notify Lunacross by posting in this thread or the discord with any additions to the family. This includes mates, kits, in-laws, etc., with a link to the roleplayer's account, so Lunacross can update the family tree accordingly.

To make things a bit easier, please use this form when letting us know who's being added to the family:

Your character:
Character name:
Character gender:
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.):
Link to roleplayer's account:

As for the role of Tinyfuzz's father, it is the only one still available for the Fuzz Family. I will keep applications open until August 6th.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Name:
Lionmane

Role (please specify who they're related to):
Tinyfuzz Father

Appearance:
click-click
He's a very large, long haired Norwegian Forest with yellow eyes. He looks overweight but really it's his long fur covering strong, well built muscles. He has a small, white spot on his chin, looking like a goatee. He has a long, poofy tail that seems to be as big as his body, if not bigger. His paws are covered with shrp, deadly claws that pair well with his razor-sharp fangs.

Personality:
Lionmane isn't really the nicest of people, but he is for sure the most loyal. He is always seen prodding around camp with a grumpy look on his face. And all though at first sight he may seem like a grouchy, snappy elder, he's really a softie in his heart. He loves his family and loves kits, and he is the dad that wants the best for his kits. He's always looking to find the best way to take care of them no matter what that could do to him in the long run. He's always seen training or hunting, most of all patrolling, and he is quick to act when he sees an enemy. However he listens. He would obey every given order and he is great at giving them too. To his former apprentices, they would say he was strict, but for good cause, and he is always wanting to help, even if the cause isn't big. He's one you wouldn't expect to see hugging a kit or laughing with close friends or family but he is, and this only adds to his caring, loving personality. He's mean one moment, then a loving father the next, and many love how he's always running around, helping others no matter what the situation. He's known for his eye, as he earned it from sticking up once against an Evil Era Supporter, which he forever regrets. The Evil Era took a toll on him, but he managed to push through with no problems (except his eye). As a kit, he was ambitious, always wanting to play and fight and have fun with his siblings. He learned how to never give up without a fight, and his siblings love this about him. Today he's a great fighter and a wonderful friend to many (once they see past his grumpy attitude). Compared to what he knows he's glad to have the family he does. He has grown to be a tough warrior. He knows his limits and he sometimes tries to push them. No matter what he does, he is glad to have the family he does. He is a very caring family man, despite his rather scary looks.

Additional Information:
Nope!
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Here is Honeydew's finder! @Raywood

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord