Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Outskirt border
by Kix
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:13 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 10:30 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:30 AM
gut punch [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:08 AM
this cool mask I made
Last post by rascalcat21
Today 10:05 AM

Old August 28th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dreamlight's orange eyes glimmered as her attention was snagged by pretty tortie. She knew she was their medicine cat apprentice, but for whatever reason Dreamlight always recalled her as Leechscar's lost apprentice. The rude tom liked to complain about Lightningpaw to her in passing. Dreamlight figured it was his way of showing he cared even though she wasn't his apprentice any longer. She thought it was cute.

"Oh! Awesome, I've never led an herb patrol before. Consider it done!" Dreamlight grinned as brightly as the sun at the prospect of hunting for herbs. She didn't get why Leechscar told her Lightningpaw was annoying, she seemed quite lovely to her. "So large, long leaves, thick black roots, and tangy smell." Dreamlight meowed to herself, waving her tail as Lightningpaw moved on to order the next patrol.

"Owlpaw! Brightpaw! Where are you at? We've got get..." The molly paused as she called for her apprentice and the extra. She forgot what the herb was called. Corn? Comfy? Comfry? Comfrey! "Comfrey!" Dreamlight swiftly got absorbed trying to remember everything that Lightningpaw had just told her about the herb. This was going to be an eventful patrol.
@Woodlow [Owlpaw] @RedLeif [Brightpaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Owlpaw - The Mute
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 27/100
Owlpaw bounced over to his mentor. This would be his second time patrolling for herbs but was excited all the same to get to leave the camp again. It was bound to be even better with his mentor leading the way!

@Moonraven | @RedLeif

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker
Oh shoot! She was supposed to be over there, with her patrol mates! Dreamlight and Owlpaw. She wasn't particually close to either of those cats, but it didn't faze her much. Her paws were quick to scurry her over to make up for the time lost when she was looking for them, and came to a stop before the warrior. "Ah, sorry!" She mewed. "Shall we get going?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 2nd, 2023, 08:04 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲

Asterblink entered the clan, and shook out their fur. Okay, so, now they needed to report to Fallownose.

But... the deputy wasn't here. He had went out with a patrol--including Silentleap--to attack RiverClan's camp.

Asterblink just dropped the one bird that Leopardpaw had caught into the freshkill pile, then dropped their one rabbit alongside the bird.

@absles , @Lillian

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old September 5th, 2023, 11:56 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

[IMG]insert roo's incredible art of sleet here <333333[/IMG]
SLEETHOUND
they/him - no purrks - 17 moons
Lightingpaw was no where to been seen, but that didnt matter to Sleethound. Dropping his pile of sticks on the ground, and motioning for Ramhawk and Lichenpaw to do the same with their load, the large warrior called for the small apprentice, voice booming more than they liked. LIghtingpaw! We've brought your sticks and, er,, dock! Where would you like 'em?"

[ +5 dock, +6 sticks ]

| @Alchemist Kitsune - lightningpaw // @FrostyGalaxy - lichenpaw // @roo! - ramhawk |

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 5th, 2023, 03:51 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

REMINDER THAT PATROLS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 8th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know a maximum of 3 days after the deadline.

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Ears perked up as she heard Sleethound's [ @elsander ] voice calling to her while she cleaned out some of the drier patient nests inside the medicine cat's den, Lightningpaw felt her almond shaped orbs grow rounder as she... maybe misheard what they said? She was honestly thrilled that a patrol... any patrol really, had arrived. And on time! That was... such an oddity. But... Did he... say dock?

With some hesitation, the medicine cat apprentice padded towards the entrance of the healer's den, gaze going from the warrior to the sticks and herbs brought by his patrol. Oh. Well that was a bit of a conundrum, wasn't it? The patrol had certainly come back, but... not quite bringing what she had asked for. What was this herb, anyways? He'd called it... dock? It looked vaguely familiar. From many moons ago, if she could recall correctly. Maybe she would ask Tufty about it later.

Now for the real question. What do you say to the patrol that arrived with an ample supply of incorrect herbs? She supposed... if you used your imagination... it sort of looked like catmint? They were both certainly green. Oh stars damn it! She really didn't have the heart to tell them that she didn't need these herbs in the slightest.

Offering a well practiced smirk, she nodded. "Thanks love. Good number of them too, innit? If you could just follow me down to the herb storage, we'll get these sorted out in a second. And send my thanks to Lichenpaw [ @FrostGalaxy ] and Ramhawk [ @roo! ]. You guys are ace!"

Grabbing her share of the herbs, she found her mind divided in two directions. On one paw, she wondered just what exactly she was going to do with this... dock? On another, she really hoped that the other patrols had gotten their instructions right! She had no doubt Dreamlight [ @Moonraven ] would do fine with Owlpaw [ @Tecumori ] and Brightpaw [ @MockingRabbit ]. She was a little more concerned about Starryeyes [ @hope ], Doepaw [ @poppy. ], and Halfpaw [ @RogueSkeleton ]. Especially after having been unable to find a visual guide for them for those pesky mushrooms!

-

| Sleethound's patrol is considered finished. No need to keep responding to it. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 6th, 2023, 11:09 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Ladiebugg @Leafy @elsander
It hadn't been that long since Lightningpaw sent out patrols. Cowtuft was awfully proud, truly! They had been sent out to get mushrooms and while that was useful for Russetpaw, they still had a war brewin'. And oooh boy, was it brewin'! He decided it would be best to gather up an emergency herb patrol in case thinks took a turn. Bleeding could be a killer. A part of him worried about taking so much from their new lands but Cowtuft didn't see any option.

"Pardon me..!" Cowtuft squeaked softly out to a warrior .. sniff, sniff. He thought this was Dawnfog but he wasn't sure. Hopefully he had caught their attention. "Could.. you gather Littlepaw.. and Sleethound for an emergency herb patrol.. I know they were sent out a bit ago.. but we very much need mushrooms.. you see... any kind.. as long as they are not glowing..!" He signed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 6th, 2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:43 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

SLEETHOUND
they/him - no purrks - 18 moons
large silver and white tabby cat with blue eyes
@x ghostie - cowtuft | @Ladiebugg - dawnfog | @Leafy - littlepaw
[ gahh just gonna pretend he just came out of the medicine den from helping Lightiningpaw lmao ]

"Mushrooms?" Sleethound echoed the massive tom's sign language, just popping out of Cowtuft's den as he seemed to be "speaking" to Dawnfog, one of his fellow warriors. It didn't matter if he had just came back from patrol, Sleethound would be happy to aid his clan again. Though still not the best at finding herbs, as he could sense Lightiningpaw's slight dissappiontment after the large white cat had brought back dock instead of something else. He didn't know what was the actually herb he was supposed to get, but hey, at least they tried. Grinning from ear to ear at Cowtuft and his patrolmates, Sleethound gave a little fake bow to them.

"Any kind, right? We can get some easy peasy. We'll be back as fast as you can say mushrooms!"

character hoard

Old September 6th, 2023, 12:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DawnFog turned to the cat. 'Hm?'

Oh, it was the medicine cat, CowTuft. He didn't communicate verbally very often, so DawnFog had to focus extra hard on what he was trying to tell her.

'Oh, uh... LittlePaw and SleetHound? Yeah, sure. Mushrooms. Not glowing. Got it.'

DawnFog smiled, nodding to the cat.

She went to find the two cats named.

'SleetHound, LittlePaw! We're going on a patrol. I'll be by the entrance, come meet me there.'

DawnFog padded to the entrance, and plopped herself down
@x ghostie @Leafy @elsander

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old September 6th, 2023, 07:28 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ 30/100 ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Littlepaw looked up from her paws as she had been pondering about the brewing war with Riverclan. She didn't like the idea of violence and wished that going to war wasn't an option. She flicked an ear as she got up to her feet, seeing the other two approaching the entrance of the camp. Looking for mushrooms should be pretty easy. There had to be plenty of different ones just had to be sure not to pick the glowy ones.

@Ladiebugg @elsander
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:50 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight nose twitched frantically as she held off the urge to sneeze. The leaves from the comfrey were tickling her poor nose, but she didn't want to set the herb down to adjust it. It sounded like a hassle. So she made her way all the way back to camp fighting off the sneeze. As soon as she spotted the young calico, Dreamlight made her way over and dropped the herb and ivy near her paws.

She opened her maw to report, but paused for a long second and then proceeded to have a small sneezing fitting for a good few seconds. Once she was certain she was finished, she gave her front paw a lick and then rubbed her nose with it.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, we got your herb with the roots attached. Owlpaw and Brightpaw were wonderful patrolmates. I found some ivy wrapped around mine so I brought it with me. If you can't do anything with it I can take it back out or weave it into one of the dens or nests." The patrol leader looked over her shoulder to make sure both apprentices were with her. She assumed the she-cat would want their haul brought to the storage.

[ +4 comfrey, +1 large root, +2 ivy]
@Tecumori @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 7th, 2023, 09:09 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

SLEETHOUND
they/him ~ 18 moons ~ no purrks
@Leafy - littlepaw | @Ladiebugg - dawnfog

excuse this mess of a post just tryna jot something down sobs posts'll get longer

"Right the, if we're all here, let's go!" Wanting to waste no time, Sleethound dashed foward past Dawnfog and through the camp entrance, skidding to a halt outside. If they were quick about this maybe Sleethoudn could come back and have a nap or something, hell, they had been on a patrol just a minute ago, nwo here they were on another!

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; September 7th, 2023 at 09:12 AM.