Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Foxpaw
She/her | Female
Purk: none
Apprentice
Mentor: Redhawk
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Foxpaw watched as the meeting went on, her ears flickered as The leader spoke of redhawk getting another apprentice, so not only she was training with Crowpaw but also Elkpaw! The Molly tensed up as her mentor went to greet them and then brought them to where Crowpaw and her were sitting. Her eyes slightly lit as Elkpaw introduced himself personally, the Molly frowned in disbelief that Elkpaw killed and adder. Her eyes looked at Redhawk with confusion slightly about the adder, she gestured with a curious look about the adders and if Elkpaw actually did kill it, it was to hard to believe Elkpaw at the moment since he was made newly apprentice and plus they still have imaginations running around.

The patched apprentice heaved a silent sigh out and waved her tail in greetings, with no verbal communication, Redhawk would have to help the other 2 apprentice with what she says. Foxpaw twitched her ear as she slightly worried for Redhawk, her mentor was teaching 3 apprentice! It must be hard for her to deal with 3 apprentice 1 including Elkpaw who seems to be far more energetic than her, and Crowpaw she didn’t know if they had the same level of energy or if Crowpaw was like her who isn’t very energetic. Her right paw lifted and gestured her name to Elkpaw slowly”Foxpaw” she gestured before relaxing her paw and waiting for the rest to respond.

[ @dino. @tally @SpiritedWarrior ]

Bravesky
Male | he/him
Warrior
Apprentice: Mouspaw

Bravesky was listening to the reassignment and ceremonies and all of that his eyes lit like a spark of fire when he heard he had an apprentice, the Tom grinned as he heard his apprentice was Mouspaw, he nodded and padded over to the apprentice with a high tail lifted”Hey Mousepaw looks like I’m your mentor” he rumbled with a purr before touching nose, after touching nose he turned around and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow. The massive worry took a seat back in his usual place before turning to Mouspaw and speaking again”I’ll take you out on a territory tour and hunting after this meeting” he spoke fondly before returning his gaze at Bumblestar.

( I’ll start a training tracker for mousepaw soon) @TheRadioDemon

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post
Foxpaw
She/her | Female
Purk: none
Apprentice
Mentor: Redhawk

Foxpaw watched as the meeting went on, her ears flickered as The leader spoke of redhawk getting another apprentice, so not only she was training with Crowpaw but also Elkpaw! The Molly tensed up as her mentor went to greet them and then brought them to where Crowpaw and her were sitting. Her eyes slightly lit as Elkpaw introduced himself personally, the Molly frowned in disbelief that Elkpaw killed and adder. Her eyes looked at Redhawk with confusion slightly about the adder, she gestured with a curious look about the adders and if Elkpaw actually did kill it, it was to hard to believe Elkpaw at the moment since he was made newly apprentice and plus they still have imaginations running around.

The patched apprentice heaved a silent sigh out and waved her tail in greetings, with no verbal communication, Redhawk would have to help the other 2 apprentice with what she says. Foxpaw twitched her ear as she slightly worried for Redhawk, her mentor was teaching 3 apprentice! It must be hard for her to deal with 3 apprentice 1 including Elkpaw who seems to be far more energetic than her, and Crowpaw she didn’t know if they had the same level of energy or if Crowpaw was like her who isn’t very energetic. Her right paw lifted and gestured her name to Elkpaw slowly”Foxpaw” she gestured before relaxing her paw and waiting for the rest to respond.

[ @dino. @tally @SpiritedWarrior ]

Bravesky
Male | he/him
Warrior

Bravesky was listening to the reassignment and ceremonies and all of that his eyes lit like a spark of fire when he heard he had an apprentice, the Tom grinned as he heard his apprentice was Mouspaw, he nodded and padded over to the apprentice with a high tail lifted”Hey Mousepaw looks like I’m your mentor” he rumbled with a purr before touching nose, after touching nose he turned around and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow. The massive worry took a seat back in his usual place before turning to Mouspaw and speaking again”I’ll take you out on a territory tour and hunting after this meeting” he spoke fondly before returning his gaze at Bumblestar.

( I’ll start a training tracker for mousepaw soon) @TheRadioDemon
Mousepaw bounded over, whining a little saying But i already went on those!
(hehe- I'll give u the one me an fawnie did so u know what mousies done :3 )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:28 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw lifted her head at her name*
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Mousepaw bounded over, whining a little saying But i already went on those!
(hehe- I'll give u the one me an fawnie did so u know what mousies done :3 )

Bravesky
Male | he/him
Warrior

Bravesky watched as Mouspaw bounded towards him, his ears flickered as Mouspaw objected the training he said he would do,” oh hmm ok what have you done Mouspaw?” He asked

( Ok thx!)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:29 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

Bravesky
Male | he/him
Warrior

Bravesky watched as Mouspaw bounded towards him, his ears flickered as Mouspaw objected the training he said he would do,” oh hmm ok what have you done Mouspaw?” He asked

( Ok thx!)
Mousepaw said Territory and hunting!
(learning climbing in the event. clover & mouse training

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ooooooh! Today was looking up, there wasnt just a lot of new apprentices starting their journey, but a new apprentice for Mudhound! The tripod loved this, loved having a new student and loved training more then any other duty so was vibrating in place now, suddenly energetic.

Okokok calm Muddy calm, no accidentally scaring the kiddo because youre giant and excited and shes tiny, and you need to cheer for the other kids and not ignore then just because youre eager. "Timberpaw, SWANPAW, Echopaw, Wisppaw, Elkpaw, Mantispaw, Salamanderpaw, Sunpaw!" Wow that was a list, and to think there'd only been like three apprentices each meeting for awhile now. Babies came in waves.

....... Ok cheering done Mudhound wanted to meet their new apprentice!

Barely restraining the urge to bound over and smother Swanpaw in affection the tripod instead gently and steadily stood up and padded over to not overwhelm them, settling down into a loaf in front of the new apprentice. The measured approach was a.... partial success. Mudhound could not stop the furiously wagging tail and the bright sunny grin and shining eyes or the thundering purring they were involuntarily making that was not helping them not vibrate from excitement.

"Heya kiddo! Im Mudhound, your new mentor! Im so happy to have you!" A large head reached over, offering up their nose for the traditional mentor apprentice tap before the tripod shifted back to assess. Aaaaaand what they saw was two rather scared kiddos, and one calm one. Was Timberpaw and Swanspaw's fear simply due to fear of the unknown and all the attention being called out in front of the clan brought? Or something else. The maine coon was unsure, but tried to help regardless.

"Its a scary thing taking such a big step huh. Well I promise you'll be ok, things wont change all that much and you'll still have tons of time to play with siblings and parents! Plus training isnt all that different then playing to me! It'll be fun!

Just take a couple of deep breaths with me, yeah? You can ask me any questions you'd like if youre curious or worried too, Im here to help."
From the corner of Mudhounds eye theyd catch Wolfpaws if he hadnt moved on, looking for clarity on what'd set the kids off even as they remained calm and happy for them.

@vellichor @Dark @BEAR.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 9th, 2024 at 05:06 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Once she felt like enough time had past, Bumblestar rolled her shoulders and descended the Stormcrest.

"I already talked about your participation in the raid on RiverClan, but there's one cat in particular I'd like to point out." Would have been two, but he had immediately proved he wasn't ready. Bumblestar's eyed found her target amongst the crowd as she moved to stand beneath the spire of rock. "Wolfpaw, step forward."

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

My characters exist below the Stormcrest (don't remember them all XD)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oops, it looked like she zoned out to the point she barely heard Bumblestar talk about the raid. She hadn't really got to join in since she didn't get battle training done yet, though it looked like they didn't need the help. Well, they might've if judging by the fact their medicine cat's got assaulted but it seemed they won. Idly she noted that Mudhound had come over and used her as a tree or something, at least she wasn't a wallflower. Hopefully the next raid or whatever they went for she would be able to join in, she had some faith it would happen. Blue eyes rose after she caught herself looking at the ground at the sound of kits being called up. Reminded her of when she first got apprenticed, and she wondered what Wildtwist was up to nowadays since they had vanished. Leafpaw tilted a head when she heard her mentor's name called, oh so she would be training with another apprentice. As the warrior went off to go greet them, she eyed Swank-paw silently. The other's demeanor reminded her of her brother, lambpaw, he had been the same way somewhat.

@Rani [ for the mudhound mention ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Sunkit
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Sunkit who was now Sunpaw fluffed up her fur as she got excited the longer she sat there. Amber eyes turned to her sister Swanpaw, right as she was going to say something she noticed how nervous the other was. "It's okay Swan! You have me and Elkpaw over there alongside of you, being apprentices won't be so bad!" she tried to cheer the other up. "I'll meet ya back in the den, I want to go meet my mentor! " she didn't wait any longer and ran off like she was on fire. It didn't take her long to come upon the first warrior who she assumed was the mentioned warrior. "Hiya! You're Skunkstrike right? Right?!" she jumped.

@Dark @Tiabirb

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old March 9th, 2024, 07:11 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw cheered Timberpaw! Swanpaw! Echopaw! Wisppaw! Elkpaw! Mantispaw! Salamanderpaw! Sunpaw! She then searched for her new mentor. She soon thought that she had found her mentor, the half-blind ten moon old touching noses with Lavendersong. @mars
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 9th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.