Today 06:50 AM

Old March 6th, 2024, 05:58 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
I understand how you feel, she meowed empathetically, my mother died when I was born, I never got to see her; she meowed trying to sooth Oatpaw, what should she say? She had no idea; she nods at him, yes! you should train, fulfill your promise to your mother; she will watch you and help you every step of the way from starclan.
Oatpaw looked up to the pretty she-cat and meowed. "You really think?" Oatpaw looked down and gave a gentle sigh. "I never got to meet my father. But my mother said I wouldn't be able to anyways..... she tells me not to tell others but supposedly my father is from Windclan, she said that's why I have such long legs and a long tail...... I'm afraid of being called a half-clan so I haven't told anybody." Oatpaw turned his gaze to the she-cat. "You... won't make fun of me.. right?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:21 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Oatpaw looked up to the pretty she-cat and meowed. "You really think?" Oatpaw looked down and gave a gentle sigh. "I never got to meet my father. But my mother said I wouldn't be able to anyways..... she tells me not to tell others but supposedly my father is from Windclan, she said that's why I have such long legs and a long tail...... I'm afraid of being called a half-clan so I haven't told anybody." Oatpaw turned his gaze to the she-cat. "You... won't make fun of me.. right?"

Wow, he told me something I didn't know! she though to herself; "ofcourse I won't tell!" she meowed gently "to be very honest, I haven't met my father either; he was a rogue, that's all I know" she meowed this isn't about you! she scolded herself. "Don't worry I won't make fun of you!" she meowed, trying to distract the cat from his mother.
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:02 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
Wow, he told me something I didn't know! she though to herself; "ofcourse I won't tell!" she meowed gently "to be very honest, I haven't met my father either; he was a rogue, that's all I know" she meowed this isn't about you! she scolded herself. "Don't worry I won't make fun of you!" she meowed, trying to distract the cat from his mother.
Oatpaw's eyes lit up in a bit of happiness as he shared something with the pretty warrior. "A rouge? And your mother was a clancat? I wonder how they got away with that......" Oatpaw wondered, "Thank you. Do..." Oatpaw mewed after she promised not to make fun of him, he soon turned a bit shy. His tail flicking nervously. "Do you want to be... kinda like friends? I know it's something a kit would ask but... a-are you willing?" Oatpaw mewed.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar gave Weepingwillow a mildly disinterested nod before tossing Forestpaw a glare. "I'm well aware of who needs reassigning. I was talking about questions regardin' RiverClan or the raid, not anything else. Don't shout at me or demand things, it just makes me not wanna do 'em." How difficult was it to hold one's tongue, honestly?

With a huff and a roll of her shoulders, she carried on. "Apprentice ceremonies. Timberkit, Swankit, Echokit, Wispkit, Mantiskit, Salamanderkit, Elkkit - step up. If I don't see you, you're getting skipped over this time around."

#tcmeeting

If your kit character hasn't stepped forward by my next post, they'll have to wait until the next meeting for their ceremony and their form will need to be resubmitted.

Old March 6th, 2024, 11:29 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit stepped up, appearing calm and unbothered. The six moon old kit was utterly unbewildered that she was being apprenticed during this ceremony, as she had recently become of age. She had thereforth known that it was very likely that she would be apprenticed during this meeting. This was an important event in her life since it meant that she would be allowed to leave camp for the first time and she knew it, but that didn't mean she would run up, jump around or anything like that. If she ran up or jumped around she was much more likely to trip and that wouldn't be helpful., while if she walked up calmly she was much less likely to trip, therefore walking up in a calm matter was the better course of action and therefore the one that she chose. She was sure that she could cogiate up a reason to not do anything else you could cogiate up that involved acting excited. She was usually good at cogitating reasons to not do something, but rarely skilled at cogitating reasons to do something. She doubted that any of the other kits that were being apprenticed with her would bother to consider the best course of action though. She was nothing like the other kits and she knew it.

Sunleap sat.

Dogpaw sat.

Sheeppaw groomed herself.

Beetlepaw sat.

Porcupinekit wanted to become an apprentice but they had to wait forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and EVERRRRRRRR! WHY COULDN'T THEY BE AN APPRENTICE RIGHT NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! They were quiet for now, despite the fact the moon old kit didn't try to hide how upset they were that they couldn't become an apprentice RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!(All open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 8th, 2024 at 02:51 AM. Reason: I used female pronouns with Porcupinekit instead of neutral pronouns and then I wanted to make the Mantiskit section of the post sound smarter..
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He's awake. He had woken up just in time to hear kit's names being called. His head hurt, the sun was too bright and his shoulders ached. He needed to go see Drizzlecloud at some point...when? Who's to say. Some point.

Resting his head on his paws, Spiderthroat cracked his eyes open. Interested in seeing who exactly would get stuck with what little Burr of an apprentice.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:59 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Next up were the apprentice ceremonies. Redhawk flicked an ear, wondering who would be given where. Her eyes glowed briefly as Elkkit was called up. Whoever his mentor ended up being would definitely have their paws full, and for a moment she felt the smallest regret for indirectly teaching the young tom that sticks were snakes. Ah, well. Hopefully it was a habit that could be broken in apprenticeship.

Not missed was the way Forestpaw called out for a new mentor. Her heart went out to them, and she was surprised to see the glare from the leader. Shock glittered in her own gaze, as well as a brief flash of disappointment. An itch registered in Red's throat as she considered speaking out in defense of the obviously frightened young cat and question the lack of empathy the leader had, but Red bit her tongue. Now wasn't the place, and perhaps Bumblestar was just having a bad day. So the hornet sat quietly and glanced to both Foxpaw and Crowpaw before back up at the leader, thoughts churning in her head.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt @SpiritedWarrior - if the apprentices are still beside her atp ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 12:01 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 02:48 AM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Status: Certainly not a good bad guy. -- Yaya spoopy month is here!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||

^WispKit & EchoKit^

EchoKit stepped up eagerly, followed by WispKit.

♬ Violence isn't the answer -- its the solution! ♬
▮- Please don't blame me for the way my characters act, I try my hardest to put their personalities in my posts! -▮

Old March 7th, 2024, 04:46 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Oatpaw's eyes lit up in a bit of happiness as he shared something with the pretty warrior. "A rouge? And your mother was a clancat? I wonder how they got away with that......" Oatpaw wondered, "Thank you. Do..." Oatpaw mewed after she promised not to make fun of him, he soon turned a bit shy. His tail flicking nervously. "Do you want to be... kinda like friends? I know it's something a kit would ask but... a-are you willing?" Oatpaw mewed.

The warrior felt happy, she was able to lift the apprentice's mood; "of course I'll be your friend!" she meowed happily/
Old March 7th, 2024, 04:48 AM
VM me STARS

Forestpaw ducked her head in embarassment, what was she thinking!? with a heavy sigh, she begins to turn around; walking back to the apprentice den; her tail dragging behind her.