Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2016, 11:16 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Leaf

Yewkit, believing the attacker was another enemy in her dream coming up from behind, screeched out, probably waking the whole nursery with her battlecry. Not completely awake, she turned around and, with sheated claws mind you, bashed at her sister, screaming "I'll get you, you foul ShadowClanner!"
It took her a few moments before she realized that it was not a ShadowClan warrior, but her sister. Looking at her with an expression saying nothing but 'sorry!' she let out a ghasp. "Applekit! Oi!" Before getting a playful gaze in her eyes, going down on all four in a fighting stance, her rear wiggling back and forth as if about to jump onto the sister.
"Oh, little ShadowClanner, you'll pay for that!" She said playfully
Dapplepelt laughed at her kits mistake. Her eyes sparkled as she let out a tired yawn. (Could Heatherkit be in the litter? I really need to start rping her, I just need a mother XD she is adopted and her pelt is a light silver)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/

Last edited by >Pepsi<; December 26th, 2016 at 11:18 AM.
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@DapplePelt Yehyeh @Spirit ) Applekit snorted and got ready to try and move out of the way if Yewkit pounced on her. "Feel free. I'll defeat you though," she teased, eyes sparkling with playfulness.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:44 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@DapplePelt Yehyeh @Spirit ) Applekit snorted and got ready to try and move out of the way if Yewkit pounced on her. "Feel free. I'll defeat you though," she teased, eyes sparkling with playfulness.
Heatherkit mewed excitedly, "Can I play?" she knew they would say no, due to being small she cant do anything. Her fragile bones would break to easily.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Fleaffy

@DapplePelt ) "Of course! It'd feel like a real battle even more if you joined," Applekit mewed, excitement jumping through her paws.
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Yewkit looked a bit sceptically at Heatherkit, but let her join anyway.
"Another ShadowClanner has joined the battle! They really don't fight fair, huh! What more fould rumors are true about you?" She said, as if she really was a higher ranked warrior with fine muscles and fighting maneuvrers.
She finally pounced onto Appleki, hoping she was distracted by Heatherkit
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Fleaffy

@Spirit ) Applekit grunted as she hit the ground. She wiggled underneath her sister. "Help Heatherkit! We've got to beat them!" She giggled, eyes darting to her other sister.
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Aquapaw tilted her head, not really sure she wanted to answer those questions or not. “No.” she said, not looking at Tempestpaw. She didn't quite feel like talking very much, but then, she rarely did. She flicked her ears, now dismissing Tempestpaw's badly covered up mistakes, as she didn't care much. “Were you?” the black molly asked, finally looking up after several long heartbeats, her eyes still slightly narrowed as she gazed at the molly who sat beside her. This cat seemed nice enough, which made Aquapaw feel bad, as she didn't feel she deserved to be treated kindly, not by anyone.
This was already going downhill. You'd think you would have better talking skills, she scolded herself silently. Then she cast a lowly glance at the she cat next to her. She was already growing tiresome of the conversation. She pressed her ears to the back of her head, looking away shyly. "No" she answered simply. Darn it! She wanted to get upon drum away but that would make her look cowardice. Plus aquapaw wasn't doing anything to her.. Except for lowering her self courage with her careless act of listening to her DOD onforever. She lashed her tail trying to get her mind of of it. What would she say? What was there to say? She turned and looked at the she cat. "Are you for the dark forest or no? Assuming you even chose a side" WARNING. WARNING.WARNING. dangerous question dangerous answer coming your way. Now she really felt like a fleet wouldn't be so bad.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2016, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucuckookit tried to be funny," Knock-Knock." he said (anyone can answer)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:36 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

This was already going downhill. You'd think you would have better talking skills, she scolded herself silently. Then she cast a lowly glance at the she cat next to her. She was already growing tiresome of the conversation. She pressed her ears to the back of her head, looking away shyly. "No" she answered simply. Darn it! She wanted to get upon drum away but that would make her look cowardice. Plus aquapaw wasn't doing anything to her.. Except for lowering her self courage with her careless act of listening to her DOD onforever. She lashed her tail trying to get her mind of of it. What would she say? What was there to say? She turned and looked at the she cat. "Are you for the dark forest or no? Assuming you even chose a side" WARNING. WARNING.WARNING. dangerous question dangerous answer coming your way. Now she really felt like a fleet wouldn't be so bad.
Aquapaw shifted, her discomfort at this question quite obvious. Of all the questions! The one question that makes me most uncomfortable, and she has to ask that one? A shiver went down her spine, and she stared at her paws, thinking of a way to answer this question without revealing much. She blinked, then looked back up at Tempestpaw, her eyes narrowed slightly. “Oh, I fought for ThunderClan. Both.” This was true, she'd fought for both, but she tried to make it sound as if she meant ThunderClan and StarClan, not ThunderClan, StarClan and the Dark Forest, which she hated very much, but had fought with Evil Era supporters, despite her great dislike of them. “What side did you fight for?” she asked, her voice quiet but with a hint of fear. She hoped that apprentice she'd tried to kill didn't remember her.
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Aquapaw shifted, her discomfort at this question quite obvious. Of all the questions! The one question that makes me most uncomfortable, and she has to ask that one? A shiver went down her spine, and she stared at her paws, thinking of a way to answer this question without revealing much. She blinked, then looked back up at Tempestpaw, her eyes narrowed slightly. “Oh, I fought for ThunderClan. Both.” This was true, she'd fought for both, but she tried to make it sound as if she meant ThunderClan and StarClan, not ThunderClan, StarClan and the Dark Forest, which she hated very much, but had fought with Evil Era supporters, despite her great dislike of them. “What side did you fight for?” she asked, her voice quiet but with a hint of fear. She hoped that apprentice she'd tried to kill didn't remember her.
It didn't take long for the observant she cat to notice how her question brought discomfort to aquapaw. Now she held the higher deck, she had the power to prod the she cat on. To bend the truth out of her. Though that was a mean way to go about her discomfort. Perhaps what she feared was true and the Molly had attacked for the dark forest, didn't they learn it never went over well? Apprentices were used by the dark mentors they received and sent into a world of darkness. Snarling and bickering until they finally forget you.. Then you fade out of existence. Though the further she thought the more curious she became. She looked at aquapaw, not afraid to urge the really answer from her. "You know, Saying both isn't an answer" she meows her nose twitching in irritation.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread