My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan
Basilthroat
They/them|Windclan

She shot a hard glare at the Thunderclan apprentice still bristling. Dovegrowl reluctantly followed Bravebird.
"So sorry! about my mate she just is a bit...protective" Basilthroat said Silentpaw before joining Bravebird and Dovegrowl.

@Eraserhead
@tallulah
@Ravenswings
| Sparksky |

he watched this occur, looking in between them.

@Talluah
@BEAR.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 23rd, 2023, 07:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw was starting to wonder what he'd missed, because Silentpaw was clearly part of the problem, too. He nodded briefly to Bravebird, relieved a WindClanner with sense had come around - before his attention turned to Silentpaw.

Though collected, he was undeniably a bit peeved with her behavior. "Back to camp, Silentpaw. You've caused enough trouble."

Tensions were already high enough with WindClan, having a stupid oversized kit stirring up trouble was the last thing they needed.

[ @Ravenswings ]
Silentpaw bursted into laughter. Why would I listen to an apprentice? You’re barely older than I am! She meowed, continuing to laugh. Back to camp, Silentpaw. You’ve caused enough trouble. She snickered mockingly.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Silentpaw bursted into laughter. Why would I listen to an apprentice? You’re barely older than I am! She meowed, continuing to laugh. Back to camp, Silentpaw. You’ve caused enough trouble. She snickered mockingly.
[ done with @dino.'s high rank powerplay permission. Silentpaw has been removed from the Gathering ; any posts continuing her here will be deleted. ]

It's sudden. Wolfpaw launched forward and sank his teeth into Silentpaw's scruff. Since she wanted to act like a tantruming kit, he'd treat her as one. Words wouldn't reason with children; so he proceeded to drag her out of the Seastones clearing.

How compliant she was didn't really matter. Wolfpaw had more training and experience under his pelt, and the odds of her escaping were slim at best. He doesn't stop until they're back at camp, where Bumblestar or Spiderthroat can deal with this dud as they see fit and when they have time.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 29/100 - tags; @christmassharkie @finley.exe

They were just about to reply when they felt someone lick their head. They startled a little, relaxing when they saw who it was.

"Whistlewing, hi!" she mewed, eyes darting anxiously between Cloudpaw and their mother. She shifted awkwardly, grasping for something, anything to diffuse the situation and coming up empty.
The only thing that could make this more awkward would be for Valleystrike to show up
, she thought wryly. She thought he had more sense than that, though... or at least she hoped so. It wouldn't exactly take a genius to connect the dots with them all sitting together at a gathering, after all.

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Oh, Adderpaw, I'm sorry," she mewed, not quite sure what she'd said wrong but feeling guilty nonetheless. She stroked her tail along Adderpaw's pelt comfortingly. "Don't let me ruin your first gathering. Just as you're new to being an apprentice, she's still learning to be a leader - maybe once she's settled into her new role she'll be more open to friends."

She poked Adderpaw gently with a paw. "Besides, when you're head Lionheart of RiverClan, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to get to know her better."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 24th, 2023 at 04:19 AM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 08:58 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
At Wolfpaw's nod Bravebird returned it; Silentpaw's comment only earned a flick of her ear, not worth another glance. Bravebird led her two Clanmates away from the situation trying to force back the low growl that had started to come up. She had half a mind to tell Fallownose once she saw him, but before that she turned to face the two."How about you babysit your mate and make sure she doesn't go around threatening apprentices then? Because if I catch her doing it again I'm dragging her by her ears to Fallownose or Twilightstar." A headache had blossomed in between her eyes as she leveled her gaze at Dovegrowl. "What in the hell is wrong with you?" Dovegrowl better have a good explanation for why she was going around threatening kids.

[ @Wordle ]
Basilthroat
They/Them|Windclan
Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan

"Im so sorry, she won't do that again" Basilthroat lowered their head.
"I'm sorry Bravebird I got ahead of myself..again" Dovegrowl muttered to the she-cat.
"She..she meant well, they were just standing up for their clan" Basilthroat said.

@tallulah
I just want to say I love ur writing! and Bravebird(Im honestly scared of her lol)

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 24th, 2023 at 08:59 AM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy was a tad bit late, only arriving in time to hear the tail-end of Dawnstar's announcement and Spiderthroat's attempt to give herbs to Twilightstar. He hadn't been feeling well in the cold weather, but it didn't stop his blood from boiling in anger at the ThunderClan deputy's audacity to think a few measly herbs would make up for his actions. On top of that, he only admitted to two of the murders, and not Mousepaw's death.

Fallownose stalked his way toward the Seastone's with his ears pinned, only briefly pausing as he heard a commotion between what looked like Dovegrowl and a ThunderClan apprentice. The ThunderClan apprentice quickly got dragged out, and Bravebird was talking with Dovegrowl and Basilthroat, but Fallownose still made his way over.

"Basilthroat, take Dovegrowl back to camp now. You can explain what the hell happened after the Gathering. If you don't, Bravebird will drag you out by your ears," Fallownose growled, giving a nod to said she-cat before swerving around them to take his spot on the Seastones. He only spared a brief glance at the RiverClan deputy before turning his furious gaze up to Spiderthroat where he placed a few herbs in between himself and Twilightstar.

"Seriously? You think a few herbs make up for the lives you took? And you can't even admit to the fact that you killed an apprentice in cold blood," Fallownose snarled angrily. Never mind the fact that Spiderthroat somehow knew about the sickness. All Twilightstar had announced at last moon's Gathering as that Owlpaw and Lilypool died due to sickness, not that they didn't know what it was. How were they supposed to know that those herbs would safe to use? That ThunderClan wasn't taking after RiverClan and trying to poison WindClan?

"The Thunderglade. Flintstar took a chunk of our territory right after Twilightstar became leader. Give it back." Perhaps Fallownose was overstepping slightly as he turned his glare to Bumblestar, but he didn't care. Twilightstar could reprimand him later if she wanted, but Lilacpaw's question about why they hadn't taken their territory back rung in his ears. If Bumblestar was truly sorry about her deputy's actions, then giving WindClan territory that rightfully belonged to them where they could find herbs that they knew wouldn't be poisoned by ThunderClan.

@tallulah @Wordle @clarice. @Moonraven @Starfall @dino.

Old December 24th, 2023, 01:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar listened with one ear turned as Dawnstar made ShadowClan's announcements. Nothing of interest there, a shame. She rose to take the larger leader's place.

"ThunderClan's been doing well," she started. "Leaf-bare's posed little issue to us. Fuzzpaw, Foxpaw, Forestpaw, Rainpaw, and Lightningpaw've all started their warrior training."

That was it. Minor, not much.

Tail flicking, she turned to look at Spiderthroat to see what was going on. Fallownose had showed up at last, and her ears twitched as she caught his words. She moved away from her spot to step up next to her deputy.

"The stars talk," she said coolly, addressing both Twilightstar and Fallownose. "I know what you're having is more than just some simple illness. These helped us with RiverClan's poison - they'll help you, too."

And there it was, that other demand she was expecting. Bumblestar's brows rose. Flintstar wasn't a name she was familiar with. Her gaze slid to Twilightstar. "Okay. If you want that chunk of territory, it's yours. No complaints from us." A glance at Spiderthroat. "Right?"

@Moonraven @Lillith @Starfall

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 24th, 2023, 02:52 PM
#Salva

Basilthroat
They/Them-Windclan

"You idiot!" they growled at the grey she-cat. "If didn't get so easily riled up I wouldn't have to be taking my damn mate! back to camp!" Basilthroat roared.
Dovegrowl didn't say anything.
"Come on let's go" Basilthroat groaned.
The two cats left in a hurry.

Character website
Commisions
Old December 24th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

Flamegaze's ears twitched. that was an interesting comment to make. she was used to cats being scared of her leader, but honestly, she didn't understand it. Sure Dawnstar was big, but she thought that made it easier for her to lead. it made cats respect her. Flamegaze certainly did.
Anyway, Firetail was clearly uncomfortable, so she mewed, "Oh, she's nothing to be worried about. you haven't done anything to her, so you don't have to be nervous." yet, she thought.

Fire tail
He/him
27 moons

---------

Firetail flicked his ear as he listened," o-ok," he replied softly before turning to Flamegaze" sooo Who's the deputy?" He asked curiously

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:08 PM
#Salva

my only oc not yet in trouble or kicked out

Grubpaw
He/Him~Windclan~16 Moons

Grubpaw wasn't having a fun time. His mentor had already been scolded by his leader about ten times and it seemed like all the Windclan cats had gone rouge. Grumbling to himself he scanned the clearing not seeing anyone very interesting. The brown maine coon laid slumped against a tree.

[feel free to talk to him just please dont get him in trouble pls]

Character website
Commisions