Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:57 AM
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:36 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:35 AM
Submission.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:47 AM
☆ LF: mallowflash art ☆
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:21 AM

Old August 25th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Dreamlight's orange eyes glimmered as her attention was snagged by pretty tortie. She knew she was their medicine cat apprentice, but for whatever reason Dreamlight always recalled her as Leechscar's lost apprentice. The rude tom liked to complain about Lightningpaw to her in passing. Dreamlight figured it was his way of showing he cared even though she wasn't his apprentice any longer. She thought it was cute.

"Oh! Awesome, I've never led an herb patrol before. Consider it done!" Dreamlight grinned as brightly as the sun at the prospect of hunting for herbs. She didn't get why Leechscar told her Lightningpaw was annoying, she seemed quite lovely to her. "So large, long leaves, thick black roots, and tangy smell." Dreamlight meowed to herself, waving her tail as Lightningpaw moved on to order the next patrol.

"Owlpaw! Brightpaw! Where are you at? We've got get..." The molly paused as she called for her apprentice and the extra. She forgot what the herb was called. Corn? Comfy? Comfry? Comfrey! "Comfrey!" Dreamlight swiftly got absorbed trying to remember everything that Lightningpaw had just told her about the herb. This was going to be an eventful patrol.
@Woodlow [Owlpaw] @RedLeif [Brightpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 25th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

Alright... out of all the responses she could have expected at calling a cat - any cat - for patrol, this feline's was not what she had expected. Stars above, you'd have thought she had asked the poor warrior to pad into RiverClan and look for Beantoes. Concern marring her brow, she studied Frozenberry's countenance, wondering if there was something she hadn't noticed. Perhaps the warrior was sick and afraid of letting her know? Afraid of bothering, maybe? She certainly never saw the white furred feline among others. In fact, she rarely saw the cat at all! If it hadn't been for her self imposed task of learning every cat's name and assigning them to the right face after the second - or was it the third - cat that had died before her and she'd been unable to identify, she might have been at a loss as to who this cat was in the first place!

Frozenberry certainly seemed to be trying to act... unfazed? No. Not quite. More like if he wasn't at the cusp of a terrible panic attack? She would know. She'd worn her own mask for almost as long as she could remember. Ever since she'd had her... lapse. Her sins who'd cost another their life. She wouldn't pry, that was never the kind of knowledge she sought, but... the medicine cat apprentice couldn't help be concerned all the same. That was until the warrior spoke, and her mouth adopted a silent oh before she cracked a grin, a bout of giggles overtaking her.

"Is that so? Think nothing of it, love. If it wasn't my job to be certain you stubborn lot aren't getting into more trouble than you can climb out of - medically speaking, of course - I probably wouldn't know half of who anyone is either. No worries though, sunshine. You've got my charismatic self to make some introductions for ya. And if anyone gives you any grief, you let me know. I'll strike at 'em quick as lightning," she purred offering the warrior a playful wink.

Swiftly, she turned almond shaped eyes on the clearing, quickly spotting Lichenpaw reared up and ready to go. The lithe calico couldn't help the smirk that lit up her face at the sight. What else did she expect from an apprentice? Warriors? Warriors were lazy and let you down. Apprentices thought? You could count on 'em to have your back. Motioning for Frozenberry to follow, she approached the apprentice, eyes holding a jesting spark to them.

"Morning, gorgeous. Frozenberry, this here is Lichenpaw. Lichenpaw, Frozenberry! Now where in the name of the bloody stars is your mentor? Oy! Sleethound! Move your tail, love!" she called, the lightness in her voice making it clear she was mostly having a small laugh with the warrior. Anything, really, to hopefully make Frozenberry not feel quite so... whatever it was that was going on in the warrior's head. Sparing a glance at the white furred cat, she tilted her head, her smile more subdued and earnest as she spoke to him once more. "Remember. WindClan Territory. Catmint and sticks. You'll be fine, sunshine, but if you need any help or... feel unwell, you let me know, a'ight?"

-

@Fawn [Frozenberry] | @saturn. [Sleethound] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 25th, 2023, 11:48 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Frozenberry -

WHAT
W H A T

"No." Frozenberry's response was immediate and swift and out before he could hesitate, a knee jerk reaction to the possibility of INTRODUCTIONS because no that was the absolute last embarassment he needed, she was definitely out to ruin this for him - it was bad not knowing his clanmates, HE GOT IT, but it was worse to be shown around to them like he hadn't been a part of this Clan for moons. "No." This time it was more desperate, BEGGING. God, goodness gracious so stupidly unbelievable to beg an apprentice to not make this worse than it already was.

He didn't move. He knew she expected him to follow but couldn't bring himself to care when he didn't want to be here at all, didn't want to go on patrol with strangers that he was being forced to meet, COULDN'T IDENTIFY PLANTS?, and he'd honestly already forgotten about the patrol part in the midst of the unbelievably awful choices this. . . the medicine cat was making for him-
trapped

Everyone had to be staring. This was making more of a scene than he'd wanted. It was his fault. Shouldn't have even engaged, should HAVE LEFT- but he couldn't have, still couldn't, there was nowhere to run. He wanted to disappear and the passive suicidal ideation was back full force when he had no time to prepare, still wasn't being normal, this was going the worst it could be. (Lightningpaw probably liked that. She sure looked like she was enjoying herself.) Choked. Couldn't breathe, worse now. His paws were numb. Definitely couldn't start- what, crying? in the middle of the clearing like this? over a patrol
pathetic
over interacting with clanmates and that was more pathetic
he wanted to feel Falcon's claws slice through his stomach and spill his literal guts out since that'd be less of a total humiliation and failure and then he could just die and not be here in this moment with lightningpaw and. lichenpaw, apparently, and the other one, who he wasn't sure he'd seen and didn't care to

more painful than the literal torture he'd been put through for ages, would do it all over again when that at least didn't fall squarely on his shoulders (except it did, he deserved the abuse and this exemplified why) breakdown, panic, crying, those were back on the table, with the new urge to vomit but downright horrified by the thought but
wasn't like he could make this worse, no, they were already here
it was worse
it was The worst and the dissociation from his body was unwilling, too trapped in his thoughts to be present and too numb from anxiety to move even if he'd wanted to

before he forced numb paws to take awkward shuffle-hurried steps in the opposite direction to nowhere he managed, "go on ahead" it was jumbled and mumbled, couldn't be sure he said at all it when he was feeling so tongue tied but he didn't know what else to do but he wasn't Going that was for damn sure-
falling right into lightningpaw's trap or, if not then clearly she hadn't been looking for just the right cat (or whatever she'd said, his mind in a fog) because this was the reality of who he was,. incompetent. irresponsible. Everyone knew it too. insignificant and pathetic.

Putting him through the wringer in front of the gaze of everybody, it was downright evil and he needed time to process what it meant, to recover from the utterly shameful display he'd shown.

He couldn't do anything right, much less this patrol with meaningful results and basic part of Clan life. Worthless.

@Alchemist Kitsune @saturn. @FrostyGalaxy
Content + Interaction Warning
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 26th, 2023, 04:37 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - The Mute
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 27/100
Owlpaw bounced over to his mentor. This would be his second time patrolling for herbs but was excited all the same to get to leave the camp again. It was bound to be even better with his mentor leading the way!

@Moonraven | @RedLeif

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 26th, 2023 at 04:37 AM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 09:32 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Quote:
Repeating here for Roo_!
Non Optional Prompt! - Leaves leaves, we are looking for leaves. Oh, look! There's leaves. Totally look exactly like what we were shown, right? Should be alright! Catmint, dock, it's all the same, really.[Dock and Sticks]
If it was this cat's mission to throw Lightningpaw for a loop, he had well succeeded. Normally, Lightningpaw would be deadpanning at any cat using shyness as an excuse to not do tasks. They still lived and stayed within the clan, surely their shyness couldn't be so bad that they chose the life of a loner instead. Unless they were both shy and enjoyed the benefits of clan life without any of the hardships involved. This... didn't feel like that, but the young molly couldn't place her paw on what exactly was going on.

Frozenberry looked defeated. A cat who'd been wrongly exiled probably had more pep in their step, more conviction and security than what this feline currently exuded. But why? Comfort did not come easy to Lightningpaw. Outside of Cowtuft, no living cat had really given her any. She'd had to learn to scrape by, by bottling everything in and losing sleep over it. Which was... a whole other issue on its own, but gave rise to the befuddlement she now felt.

The lithe calico refused to ask. She valued privacy, and judging by how the white furred warrior was now running away from her... no... from them, so did he. Still, if it was affecting Frozenberry so much... she should at the very least let the feline know, right? That she was there to talk if the warrior was so inclined? Not sure how much good it would do. Warriors were hopelessly stubborn as a whole. Seemed to think they either knew better than the clan's healers or thought that hiding symptoms was helping until they were almost dying from whatever minor injury they'd allowed to fester. Was this the equivalent? Had Frozenberry allowed something to fester in the darkest recesses of his mind?

One large ear twitching, Lightningpaw turned to face Lichenpaw, offering the apprentice a grin. "Well, looks like Sleethound's head of patrol now, love. Let's try another cat here... Sticks are definitely heavier to carry than the average leaf, best take a full party..." she paused, looking around the clearing for any feline that seemed available to replace the living puzzle that had just given them the go ahead, excluding himself from the patrol. "Ramhawk!" the medicine cat apprentice mewed, her voice rising as she called to the gray tom. "Join Sleethound and Lichenpaw here, please. They're out to find catmint and sticks for the coming battle. I'll... I'll leave you to it."

Giving Lichenpaw and Ramhawk - assuming he'd padded over - one quick glance of the catmint leaf she'd brought to show them what she was looking for, she dipped her head, rushing towards the mumbling warrior. She had no intention of forcing him to do anything, but she needed to at the very least give Frozenberry the option. The knowledge that whatever was going on, it wasn't necessary to tackle at it alone. She'd made a vow. To never turn her gaze the other way whenever she saw another in need... That wasn't about to stop now.

"No harm, no foul, sunshine. Just... If you need anything. Some privacy, if only for a little while. A friend to talk to. An annoying apprentice to get on your nerves," she mewed, keeping her voice as low and as soothing as she could, adding a bit of a joke in the hopes the cat would calm down some or react in a less... whatever this was, unawares it might actually worsen the situation. "Drop by the medicine cat's den. It doesn't have to be me. Cowtuft is the kindest cat you'll ever meet, promise. I'll let you be just... take care, eh, sunshine?"

@Fawn [Frozenberry] | | @saturn. [Sleethound] | @Roo_! [Ramhawk] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]
| Frozenberry has been substituted by Ramhawk in the patrol. Sleethound is patrol lead once they get here. If I've made a mistake of some kind, do let me know! I'll try my best to fix it asap. Pardon breaking posting order, I just wanted the new patrol to be formed without you guys having me burn up days waiting for a response on who was being added.

Also, feel free to have Frozenberry fully ignore Lightning and leave it here! She's just a stubborn apprentice who likes to complain about stubborn cats. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 26th, 2023, 10:47 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

*-Lichenpaw-*
17/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Ok no more Frozenberry on this patrol, meaning Sleethoud in patrol lead!! Lichenpaw couldn't help but feel pride that her mentor would be in charge, they were pretty cool in her very humble opinion. And their new addition waaaassssss...... Ramhawk! Lichenpaw hadn't met them before but whatever, she'd be meeting them now! New friends, new friends, and her awesome mentor as patrol lead! Man, life is the coolest.

"Ok!" She chirped happily, taking a good long look at the catmint they were being sent out to get, memorizing the shape and length of the leaves, (and, more importantly, the smell) Lichenpaw began to pad around looking for her wonderful awful no-show of a mentor who they kind needed for this patrol.

<><><><><>

sleethound - @saturn. || ramhawk - @Roo_! ||
Old August 26th, 2023, 12:13 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

If it was this cat's mission to throw Lightningpaw for a loop, he had well succeeded. Normally, Lightningpaw would be deadpanning at any cat using shyness as an excuse to not do tasks. They still lived and stayed within the clan, surely their shyness couldn't be so bad that they chose the life of a loner instead. Unless they were both shy and enjoyed the benefits of clan life without any of the hardships involved. This... didn't feel like that, but the young molly couldn't place her paw on what exactly was going on.

Frozenberry looked defeated. A cat who'd been wrongly exiled probably had more pep in their step, more conviction and security than what this feline currently exuded. But why? Comfort did not come easy to Lightningpaw. Outside of Cowtuft, no living cat had really given her any. She'd had to learn to scrape by, by bottling everything in and losing sleep over it. Which was... a whole other issue on its own, but gave rise to the befuddlement she now felt.

The lithe calico refused to ask. She valued privacy, and judging by how the white furred warrior was now running away from her... no... from them, so did he. Still, if it was affecting Frozenberry so much... she should at the very least let the feline know, right? That she was there to talk if the warrior was so inclined? Not sure how much good it would do. Warriors were hopelessly stubborn as a whole. Seemed to think they either knew better than the clan's healers or thought that hiding symptoms was helping until they were almost dying from whatever minor injury they'd allowed to fester. Was this the equivalent? Had Frozenberry allowed something to fester in the darkest recesses of his mind?

One large ear twitching, Lightningpaw turned to face Lichenpaw, offering the apprentice a grin. "Well, looks like Sleethound's head of patrol now, love. Let's try another cat here... Sticks are definitely heavier to carry than the average leaf, best take a full party..." she paused, looking around the clearing for any feline that seemed available to replace the living puzzle that had just given them the go ahead, excluding himself from the patrol. "Ramhawk!" the medicine cat apprentice mewed, her voice rising as she called to the gray tom. "Join Sleethound and Lichenpaw here, please. They're out to find catmint and sticks for the coming battle. I'll... I'll leave you to it."

Giving Lichenpaw and Ramhawk - assuming he'd padded over - one quick glance of the catmint leaf she'd brought to show them what she was looking for, she dipped her head, rushing towards the mumbling warrior. She had no intention of forcing him to do anything, but she needed to at the very least give Frozenberry the option. The knowledge that whatever was going on, it wasn't necessary to tackle at it alone. She'd made a vow. To never turn her gaze the other way whenever she saw another in need... That wasn't about to stop now.

"No harm, no foul, sunshine. Just... If you need anything. Some privacy, if only for a little while. A friend to talk to. An annoying apprentice to get on your nerves," she mewed, keeping her voice as low and as soothing as she could, adding a bit of a joke in the hopes the cat would calm down some or react in a less... whatever this was, unawares it might actually worsen the situation. "Drop by the medicine cat's den. It doesn't have to be me. Cowtuft is the kindest cat you'll ever meet, promise. I'll let you be just... take care, eh, sunshine?"

@Fawn [Frozenberry] | | @saturn. [Sleethound] | @Roo_! [Ramhawk] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]
| Frozenberry has been substituted by Ramhawk in the patrol. Sleethound is patrol lead once they get here. If I've made a mistake of some kind, do let me know! I'll try my best to fix it asap. Pardon breaking posting order, I just wanted the new patrol to be formed without you guys having me burn up days waiting for a response on who was being added.

Also, feel free to have Frozenberry fully ignore Lightning and leave it here! She's just a stubborn apprentice who likes to complain about stubborn cats. |

header in the works!!
Ramhawk - he/him - 26 moons

Ramhawk gave the apprentice a silent nod, heading over to Sleethound and Lichenpaw and waiting for further instruction.

@saturn. [Sleethound] // @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 26th, 2023, 12:54 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes felt moderately put on the spot and felt their heart skip a beat at the sound of his name being called, but their expression softened as Lichenpaw went on talking with her colloquialisms and nicknames. She was making an effort to be nice and friendly, which Starryeyes could appreciate regardless of the initial nerves they'd felt over having attention on them.

“Uhm, ok! Thanks, no problem ^^,” he responded, taking note of the herb descriptions and offering Lightningpaw a very faint smile. [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

They turned to the two apprentices that had been assigned to go with them, and his eyes flicked from one to the other for a few seconds. “Hey. Are you guys ready to go?” The question was neutral, genuine -- they quietly awaited a response before they would all head on their way.

// @poppy. @Connor
they/he pronouns but not out so ic posts should use he/him !! x
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; August 28th, 2023 at 08:28 PM. Reason: mention fix cus poppy changed users !!
Old August 27th, 2023, 12:21 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

[IMG]insert roo's incredible art of sleet here <333333[/IMG]
SLEETHOUND
they/him - no purrks - 17 moons
Oookkayyy.. That was, uhm, weird. He had never seen a cat just spaz out like that in the middle of the clearing, just kinda caught them off guard a bit, no biggie. Everything was cool. Not like they just went to make dirt in peace for like two minutes instead of having to come back to them being on a herb patrol, the (former) patrol leader having a major panic attack (bro that's crazy), and then Lightningpaw immediately making Sleethound the new lead. Oh boy, could their day get any weirder? Not only that but this was their first patrol to be put in charge of since his warrior ceremony, nothing like the pressure of responsibility ya know. Always nice.

"..Right," With the newly declared war with RiverClan, He understood completely the nesseceity for herbs, don't want nobody losing an arm or leg over a infection, 'specially since it was getting colder now days and Sleethound already felt a cough starting deep in his chest lately. He'd get his cough checked after their patrol, like warriors always do. Giving a quick glance down at the herb (pretty sure the little vermin called it 'dock' or somethin' but eh, they didn't listen too well anyways nor was he very interested in herbs) before acknowledging Ramhawk and Sleethound's own apprentice, Lichenpaw, they looked directly at the small apprentice, a mock seriousness in their tone.

"Carry this leaf, make sure not to loose it or swallow it. I want to be 100% certain of what herb we get and that it's dock or whatever Lightningpaw called it. Got me?" Lichenpaw was a good listener, and (mostly) an even better follower of directions. Most of this depended on the smaller cat's ability of not losing stuff, which concerning their previous hunting lesson, didn't seem too good. "This should also go towards your patrol requirements if I'm correct, bite me if I'm wrong," A violent coughed racked his body as he turned to head out, spitting out green mucous afterwards. Ew, honestly worse than a hairball. Stars, they weren't getting whitecough, were they?

Hoping his patrolmates didn't notice, or really care that bro had just hacked part of his lung up, they called over their shoulder, voice slightly raspy from his coughing fit. "Kay, you guys set? Then let's head out!"

| @Alchemist Kitsune - lightningpaw // @FrostyGalaxy - lichenpaw // @Roo_! - ramhawk |

[ i think sleet's done become my main now, i have more major posts with him than any other character -_- ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old August 27th, 2023, 07:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Doepaw

In her normal crappy mood, the plump molly wasn't pleased to hear she'd be going on a patrol. Brown eyes narrowed at the cat who dared order her around (ranking be damned, she didn't like being told what to do- especially being told to work) Doepaw padded over to her mentor, eyes softening briefly. The only cat worthy of being tolerated, in a clan of loud idiots. "I am." She said, trying to keep any grouchiness out of her tone. She didn't get her normal 14 hours of sleep, so she wasn't in the best of moods. Glancing around for the other cat, she yawned silently, obviously wanting to go nap, but unfortunately, she had to actually work now. Hopefully Other-Apprenticepaw wasn't annoying or chatty or anything, or she'd just throw herself into a hole while they were out.

// @hope @Connor

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit